not ur fan » taesakook

By AIKAHIRAISSI

❝in which sana gets to hide the famous and very attractive actor inside her cheap apartment.❞ [ english | epi... More

synopsis
000 | prologue
001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
not an update
019
020
021
022
023
024

005

723 46 14
By AIKAHIRAISSI

Sana went home after tutoring Mrs. Park's son tonight—they lived two floors below hers.

"You're late."

Sana saw Jungkook sitting on her bed, pouting. And he's wearing a new shirt.

"Where's the money?" Sana asked as she threw her bag on her bed and removed her jacket.

"Where have you been? You said you'll be back at seven but," he glanced at his wristwatch. "it's already eight."

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you."

Jungkook frowned, still pouting. "You should've told me earlier!"

Sana raised a brow at him. "Why? Are you my mom?"

"What if something bad happened to me?! You're supposed to protect me, that's the deal."

She scoffed and was about to retort but he's right. She heaved a sigh. "Kay, fine. Sorry, then."

"You don't sound so sincere."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Kiss me."

Her jaw dropped as she stared at him in disbelief. "Are you insane?!"

Jungkook burst out laughing as he rolled on the bed. "Issa prank!" and then he laughed harder.

Sana bit her lip, keeping herself from saying profanities. But she couldn't control herself and pushed him off the bed, making him fall on the floor.

She stepped on his chest. "Where's the fucking money?"

Jungkook grunted from pain. "I didn't know you can be that gangster. I was just joking—"

She stomped on his chest. "Where is it?"

"Okay, okay, fine. I'm sorry. It's in the bag." Jungkook pointed at the bag at the corner while still frowning.

Sana stepped away and took the bag. She opened it and lifted a bundle of cash. She looked at him.

"This?"

"Yeah, that's yours."

"Mmkay,"

She opened her drawer and just put it in there.

"You still haven't answered me yet."

She looked back at him. "What do you mean?"

"Why are you late?" He asked as he sat on the chair in front of her.

"I had a tutor. I'm teaching someone from this building."

"Really? What do you teach?"

"Math."

"Woah." he crossed his legs. "A math freak."

She glared at him. "I'm not."

"Well, since you worked hard today, I prepared you something."

"What?"

But Jungkook just ignored her. He stood up, went to the table and removed a food cover. "Tada!"

Sana stood up too and went to the table. "A cake?"

Jungkook nodded with a smile. "I asked my friend to deliver it too. Just for you." and then he winked at her.

Sana just shook her head. "I see you haven't eaten it yet."

He pouted. "I waited for you."

Sana chuckled, in a sudden.

"Oh." Jungkook pointed at her, surprised. "You smiled."

"I didn't."

"It's my first time to see you smile."

"I didn't smile."

"Smile suits you better."

"Shut the fuck up." she grabbed a chair and sat on it. "Let's finish this off. I want to sleep."

Jungkook just grinned while still looking at her. "I made you smile."

"You didn't."

"Yes, I did."

Sana just rolled her eyes at him.

It's been awhile since the last time she had a cake. She almost forgot how it tastes.

She took a first bite.

It's sweet.

She really doesn't like sweets. For her, it's too bland. She likes spicy, salty foods more. But this one tastes good.

She was about to take another bite when she remembered something—someone. That Jimin guy.

Oddly, she remember him wishing her to have a cake, and she had.

"Where did you buy this?" Sana asked Jungkook.

"I asked my friend to deliver it. Why? It tastes good, right?"

"It doesn't." and she took another bite.

Jungkook scoffed as he stared in awe at her. "You're such a tsundere."

Her brows furrowed. "What the hell does that mean?"

"What?? You don't know that??" he laughed. "Do you even have social life?"

And she's annoyed again.

"It looks like you're done eating." she grabbed his plate but Jungkook stop it.

"Fine, I'll stop talking."

"Good."

"But wait,"

Sana glared at him.

"hear me first." Jungkook moved closer to her. "How 'bout we do some shopping tomorrow? What time's your out?"

"Then I'll take a half day tomorrow."

"Really?" Jungkook's faced beamed with delight. "You'd do that for me?"

Sana grimaced. "I would do that for shopping. Don't assume too much."

"Whatever."

"Wait," she looked at him. "you're coming with me?"

"Yeah, why?"

"And what if you get caught?"

"What's disguise for? And besides," he leaned closer at her and smirked. "you're going to protect me. So?"

Sana shrugged and moved away from him, keeping a distance. "You stinks." she stood up and went to the sink with her plate.

She heard him complained but she just laughed it off and went inside the bathroom.

The truth is, his perfume smells good. The perfume. Not him.

---

"Tada!" Jungkook spread his arms as he went out from the bathroom. "I still look good, right?" he asked with a grin on his face as he turned around.

Sana eyed his outfit. He's wearing a black cap, black face mask, black shirt, black jacket, black pants and black shoes. All black.

"Well, you look like a terrorist."

A smile automatically faded on Jungkook's face. "You're so mean—"

"Let's go." Sana grabbed her bag and walked to the door.

As they stepped inside the mall, they first headed to the grocery shop.

"Looks like they really can't recognize me, huh?" Jungkook whispered to Sana's ear.

"Yeah, just don't do something stupid." Sana halted at the food section. "I want a spaghetti." she mumbled.

"Really? Let's buy then."

"I can't cook."

"But I can."

Sana looked at him. "You don't look like the type."

Jungkook just smirked. "What do I look like then?"

"A terrorist."

Jungkook just shook his head while laughing as he faced the rack. "What do you like? This Prego or Silver Palate?"

Sana leaned forward. "Hmmm. I think this Silver Palate would be better."

"Okay."

Jungkook took the Silver Palate one and put it in the cart. But he stop when he came face to face to her.

Sana's brows furrowed. "What?"

Jungkook chuckled while still staring at her face. "We look like a couple."

Sana just grunted in annoyance. She grabbed the cart and walked away from him.

She could still hear him laughing though.

"I'm just saying!" he shouted.

Sana just ignored him and continued pushing the cart.

"I told you. We look like a couple." Jungkook teased her again with a grin on his face.

They're inside an ice cream store. Sana decided to have one first before they leave.

"I won't date a terrorist." she said

Jungkook just sneered. "I look good with this outfit."

Sana shrugged. "Finish your ice cream. I still have work."

Jungkook smirked when an idea crossed his mind. He put down his cup of ice cream, moved his face closer to hers, and opened his mouth. "Help me then. Feed me."

Sana glared at him. "Do you want me to throw your ice cream in your face?"

Jungkook moved away. "I think I need to pee. Be right back, babe." he winked at her before he quickly ran and left.

Sana just shook her head in annoyance. She really hopes he get caught so she can finally leave in peace.

She checked the paper bags and fixed it. Well, it's still fine that he's here. At least she won't be carrying all these bags alone.

She heard the bell near the door rings, meaning someone just entered the store.

She lifted her head, expecting it was Jungkook but her heart skips a beat when she saw who it was.

It's him. Taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 233 28
Being a K-pop idol means living without privacy. Wherever you go, whatever you wear and even who are you with will always be monitored by fans, dispa...
1.7K 36 28
A Kim Taehyung and Minatozaki Sana (TaeSana) Fanfiction The og owner: ~armyonceedits*~
483K 15K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
108K 5.6K 38
His pink hair, his dimples, his tall figure. You remember those things. But you have no idea who he is or why he keeps showing up around you. You kne...