Fallin' In You (English Ver...

By annazure

"Even if you ask me to let go of everything I have now, I will do it. Without hesitation. Because my life is... More

1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?
2. Dinner
3. Midnight Phone
4. Feeling
5. Osaka
6. Rumor
7. Open
8. JH : "Can I..."
9. Sea ​​and Winter
10. Confused
11. Curiosity
12. Trust
13. Minhyuk's Story
14. JH : "Sleep with me?"
15. That morning
16. Angry
17. Can u move on?
18. Alone
19. Accidental (I)
20. Accidental (II)
21. A Plan
22. Terror?
23. Sudden Date
24. Christmas Eve
25. Americano
26. It's Not Right
27. Riesling and Dolcetto
28. In The Strange Place
29. A Bond Between "Us"
30. 2 0 1 3
31. Choose To Get Involved
32. Put Myself First
33. Suddenly Become a Detective
34. The Start
35. Jonghyun's Action
36. Berries
37. Jungshin Promises
38. Secret Meeting
39. The Offer
40. A Bouquet of Freesia
41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin
42. Sabotase
43. Guilty Feeling
44. A Deal
45. The Last Thing
46. Endless Night
47. Is This The End?
48. Seventy Two Hours
49. Jungshin Hug
50. J vs J
51. The Progress
52. Getting Broken
54. Love Statement
55. Relent
56. Kiss
57. "Lee Seungyeon?"
58. The Best Broken Heart
59. Cuddles
60. Barbeque
61. Goodbye
62. Like a Honeymoon
63. Maldives
Epilogue

53. Honesty

33 4 1
By annazure

"One shot americano with hazelnut syrup."  Jungshin begs the salesperson who serves him on the drive thru.

After completing the payment Jungshin drove his car to the next stop point. While waiting for coffee, Jungshin opened his wallet to put the card in its original place, but the card accidentally fell and that's when his eyes found a small thin object under the passenger seat.

Confused and alienated, Jungshin picked up the object, apparently it was an OTP. But not his. Jungshin frowned, remembering who might have dropped it in his car.

And his memory is only focused on one person. Yes, Gong Seungyeon. Only the girl was the last time in his private car.

At first Jungshin would only directly contact Seungyeon, asking if the OTP really belonged to her, but curiosity suddenly arose. Seriously, Jungshin is not someone who has no manners, but for some reason his curiosity was very big this time.

Anyway I have to know who this belongs to in order to return it. This isn't necessarily Seungyeon's. And I'm not wrong even seeing it because it's in my car. He told himself.

So Jungshin immediately paired the OTP on his cellphone. There is only one folder in it, a folder that contains several .amr files, all of which are arranged by date. After attaching earphones on the ear, Jungshin pressed play on the longest dated file, more than one month ago. And let himself hear the contents of the file.

Immediately, the voice that he was very familiar with was heard.

"Sorry Sir, here's the coffee."

Jungshin slightly jumped to look at the salesperson who handed a glass of coffee to the open car door window. The voice was still heard from the earphones, making him momentarily forget he was still in the drive thru.

After receiving a coffee and saying thank you, he returned with his car on a crowded street. The voice is still faithfully heard, not the voice of one person, but two. And Jungshin was sure he recognized both of them.

The further he listens to the conversation, the tighter he holds the steering wheel, making his fingers white.

After the first file is complete, Jungshin proceeds to the next file, listened to in order of date. Still filled with the same voices, the same topic. Until when he finished listening to the last file, Jungshin immediately decided on something.

***

Jisoo felt her heart beat faster. Her hands trembled slightly and cold sweat slowly began to appear on her temple. She sat alone in a small room with a white nuance, in front of her there was a large black glass instead of a wall on one side of the square room. And Jisoo knew, someone must be watching from behind that glass wall. Maybe one person? Or two? Or more? She have no idea.

Her eyes fell on the plaster attached to her own left arm, a syringe used a moment ago to draw a small amount of blood. I don't know what the police will find in her later.

Then Jisoo's mind wandered to a few days ago, when she felt she had the upper hand because of her victory from Seungyeon. Since then Jisoo has truly camouflaged a sweet, caring girl for Jonghyun who she knows for sure, is heartbroken. She did everything to make Jonghyun come back to her again.

From starting to send messages containing consolation and attention sentences at all times, meal reminder messages and bedtime messages. Also the phone is insistent.

But unfortunately, none of her efforts were avenged. Even when Jisoo came to Jonghyun's apartment, the man did not open the door for her to enter.

How annoying isn't it?

Whereas before Jonghyun had never ignored Jisoo. The cute dimpled man always replies to her message, answers her phone and always comes when asked. When she was with Seungyeon though.

Jisoo is angry.

After breaking up with Seungyeon why is it that Jonghyun is more difficult to achieve?

When anger overcomes, that's when a letter comes to her house. A summons that got her at the police station today.

Jisoo has answered more than twenty questions. And now she was nervous half to death, worried that the police would know that most of the answers she had given were lies.

"Come with me, Jisoo-ssi."

Jisoo jumped in surprise, nodded, moved from her seat and followed a policewoman to another room.

Jisoo frozen for a second.

A few meters in front of her, Choi Daehyun sat in prison clothes and cuffed his hands.  Very much different from Daehyun she had known so far; Daehyun who is always stylish.

"You can speak to him. It's fifteen minutes."  Said the policewoman again before she left the room.

Now they sat facing each other, only obstructed by a table between them. For a moment they only looked at each other.

"I'm glad you're still fine." Daehyun starts talking.

Jisoo lifted her chin, haughtily. "Of course I'm fine."

"Is that so?" Daehyun smiled faintly, saluting Jisoo's arrogance when her hands were trembling clearly.

"Your lawyer can definitely get you out of here easily, right?"

Daehyun shook his head, "I didn't even hire a reliable lawyer."

"Why?"

Daehyun instead noticed Jisoo's face frankly. Her face was pale white, her eyes were small, her long hair hung down to her shoulders. All things from Jisoo that managed to make him interested at first sight.

"Do you still remember our first meeting?"

Jisoo blinked. Confused.

"The fashion show two years ago."

Again, Daehyun smiled. "Not."

"No? What do you mean?"

"That's not our first meeting."

Jisoo frowned even more did not understand.

"Meeting in my studio, when you were still working part time. You dropped mineral water at that time."

Jisoo forced her brain to recall old memories. A memory that has been long forgotten because it is too painful. Finally, when she managed to remember the memory, it felt as if she was pulled back to the past.

In an Italian restaurant.

Jisoo, who was still dressed in shabby clothes, struggled to bring many bottles of mineral water accidentally dropping it. Then a man gave him a new paper bag.  And thhe man said his name;  Choi Daehyun.

Jisoo was stunned.

Her eyes widened. The shock was clearly reflected on her face. When Jisoo looked at Daehyun, the man was also staring at her sadly.

"Do you remember now?"

"That is you?" Jisoo's voice was hoarse.

"I'm disappointed you don't remember."

Jisoo don't know what Daehyun meant by bringing up things that have passed now.  So she just kept quiet, listening to what Daehyun wanted to say.

"I know that summer you not only met me for the first time, but also with Jonghyun. You know, after the photo shoot I was looking for you, asking every crew in the studio. But they said you were gone. And no one knows where you live, made me lose track."

Daehyun's eyes wandered, sighed briefly then continued.

"Until a few months later I saw you again, walking confidently, looking really amazing on your first runway. At that moment I realized you didn't remember me at all. It's okay, I followed the path, as if that day was our first meeting. I really thought I had a chance, but it turns out you already belong to Jonghyun. The woman I was looking for every day was already owned by another man. Even though you first met me, not Jonghyun. Can I feel unfair? "

Jisoo felt something rustling in her.  Daehyun's voice when telling a story is very smooth, just like the first introduction. Like it or not, every sentence she hears carries a vivid reflection of the past in her head.

"I tried to accept, repeatedly saying that women in this world are not just you. But until the time of our next meeting, that feeling did not disappear either. Likewise for the next and so on. And when you complain of tired of hiding with Jonghyun, you are always tired he was doubly busy, at that moment I thought that I should take a chance.

"Really. The days I spent with you were the most valuable in my life. Giving you the world is my goal, loving you is the thing I always wanted to do. Do you remember our first night?"

Jisoo was unable to answer, just remained silent.

"That night I really felt I already had you completely. Although I might have hurt Jonghyun with a betrayal, but I still cheered to win because in the end you chose me.

"I thought I was successful. I thought we already had each other. But it turns out you always remember Jonghyun, always saying his name, no matter how I feel.

"You said, only Jonghyun can give you everything. So, everything I have given to you, what I have done for you, does everything never mean anything?

"You know, the fact that you feel that way makes me really angry. I go with other women so you are jealous but it never works. You make my anger build up day after day, making me lose my temper until I hurt you.

"Even though I'm angry, I'm still trying so that you can see my love a little. And it turns out you never did it."

"If you really love me why do you keep helping me do all this for Jonghyun? Why help me to get back to him?"

"Because I want to see you happy. Do you know how it feels when the person you love is in front of your eyes but is unattainable? That's you. So now I will apologize to you, Jisoo...

"I'm sorry I was hurt you, for all my punches and harsh words to you. Sorry because I love you, and sorry for not being able to make you feel enough. Really, forgive me."

It felt like someone pushed Jisoo's body off the edge of a cliff. The fact that just learned from Daehyun made Jisoo seem unconscious.

Choi Daehyun, the figure who always always Jisoo regarded as friends to have fun really loved her.

Daehyun loves her.

Unconditional.

And Jisoo has changed Daehyun from a rich, handsome and talented young man to an abusive, addicted and evil person.

Ironically, Jisoo never felt guilty at all until Daehyun said his honesty just now. Jisoo was so blinded by obsession that she could not see or feel that sincere love. Only now, guilt and regret slowly arise. Make it crowded.

"Never feel guilty for anything that has happened, I beg of you. You are innocent, you are not involved in anything, all of me do it. Remember it carefully, Jisoo, only me, not you."

Jisoo shook her head, staring at Daehyun with an incomprehensible look.

"This is the last thing I can do for you. I will be here for a long time, redeeming everything I have done for you. To Jonghyun, to all of them. I will redeem it happily."

The door suddenly opened, a policeman was standing there. "Two more minutes."  He said.

"So I'm begging you, after this, live better. Be happy in the right way. So that even though I can't see you anymore, I know you're fine."

A drop of water fell from the corner of Jisoo's eyes, and Daehyun still stared faithfully at her wistfully. Trying to remember every corner of the face that he would definitely miss.

"Don't cry, I'm begging you. You're a strong woman."

The door opened again, "Time is up Jisoo-ssi."

For the last time, Daehyun smiles.  A smile that looks so sincere.

"Once again, I'm sorry. Sorry because I love you."

After saying that, Daehyun was taken away from the room by two officers who flanked him on either side.  Leave Jisoo who is still sitting alone.

***

Ps. I know, there must be many of you who don't like this part because this is not Gonglee moment. But I really want you to know that I'm trying to explain each character well. The reason why Daehyun's character does this and that.

Yap, if you remember, Jisoo actually met Daehyun first compared to Jonghyun.  Already explained in part 30.

So, I hope you get the message in this section, yeah.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
45.4K 2.7K 40
"I'm married Jungkook!" "Well I know, and I don't give two fucks about it." In the dazzling expanse of Seoul, Kim Taehyung, a luminary in the world o...
59.9K 3.3K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
33.4K 1.4K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...