I'm So into You©[JT-Aaliyah F...

Par -Timberface

It all started with a photoshoot. Justin was recovering after his breakup with pop star, Britney Spears and e... Plus

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: All Caught Up
Questions: Please Read
Chapter Three: About Last Night
Chapter Three: About Last Night Part 2
Chapter Three: About Last Night Part 3
Random Scene: Video Games-Dialogue
Chapter Four: Nothing But Trouble
Chapter Five: Double The Trouble
What we know
New Character
What is your Favorite Part and chapter of the Book?
Random Scene Two
Chapter Six: The Un-Ex-Pected
Chapter Seven: Lakers Game
Chapter Eight: Problem Child
Random Scene Five: Birthday Girl
Random Scene Three: Stricken Chickens
Chapter Nine: Justin Must Die Part 1

Random scene Four: N'sync Interview

279 28 92
Par -Timberface

Rosie O'Donnell Show:

{Flashback:A week exactly after Aaliyah's interview}

Rosie O' Donnell: Hello fellow audience and tv watchers, it's Rosie O' Donnell back here from commerical break.

*audience claps*

Rosie O' Donnell: This evening we have special guests joining us on the stage. You may be familar with one of their most popular hits "Tearin up my heart" and these boys are nothing but heartthrobs. How many of you ladies love N'Sync?

*loud claps and cheers*

Rosie O' Donnell: "Well, well, well, without further ado I present to you....N'Sync!"

*Tearin up my heart plays in the background. Loud claps and standing ovation for them occurs. Joey, Justin, JC, Lance, and Chris come out from backstage and wave happily. They all shake hands with Rosie before sitting down on the couch.

Rosie O' Donnell: Now it is with great honor that you guys are here today on my show. I just think you guys make a fine, talented boy band.

Chris: Thank you uh we are happy to be here in fron of all our N'Syncers here!

*N'Sync fangirls make it loud in the bulding*

Rosie O' Donnell: Yes you guys are rising incredibly. If I'm not mistaken you just got off a brief tour with Del Franco?

JC: Most definitely and let me just tell you, he had all panties secured.

*Rosie and the rest of attendance laughs at his joke*

Rosie: What was it like opening for him and even having your own mid shows as well? Also, you guys were on tour with Britney Spears too. Bring up a picture!

*The crowd's volume spirals out of control again. Justin half smiles as the gang looked up at the picture on display.*

Justin: I'm sorry what was the question again?

Rosie: what was it like touring with Del Franco and being accompanied by Britney Spears?

Justin: Um very exciting. We were all on fire. Britney did her thang real well and we were just embracing each moment for the books.

JC: Yeah the crowd was wild man, especially the ladies. We performed our hit songs and one moment we were all on stage taking turns singing Del Franco's song also.

Lance: It was honestly a blast and we felt very loved and we can't wait to have another opportunity like this real soon.

Joey: Agreed.

Rosie: And you said a lot of panties were being tossed on stage while you performed?

Joey: Man we had more lingerie stocked up than Victoria's Secret.

*The entire building laughed. Justin chuckled as he crossed his legs*

Justin: Yeah I think we gave Victoria a run for her money foreal hahaha!

Rosie: Were there any embarrassing or troubling moments you guys had?

*Lance raised his hand*

Lance: I uh, well in one move as we were breaking down our choreography on stage, I was supposed to slide left but instead went right, and ended up colliding with Justin during the "Tearin up my heart" chorus and he mistakenly said 'fart' instead of 'heart'.

*Crowd laughs as Justin cracks up along with his bandmates*

Justin: Totally your fault dude.

Lance: Full blame, JT haha!

JC: Justin got stuck on the elevator with Britney one show.

Justin: Oh gosh, dude.

Rosie: Seriously? Should toss that in the 'Ex' files haha!

Justin: *small laughs* You know it was hot in there, and for once it wasn't because of our looks.

Rosie: Just two, attractive, sweaty people stuck in malfunction huh?

Justin: *nods his head* Indeed, Indeed.

Chris: My Claustrophobia is goosebumping me right now haha!

*Audience laughter*

Rosie: Same! So N'Sync, you guys are dropping an album soon as well, correct?

Chris: Oh yeah it's called "String Cheese".

JC: It is not called "String Cheese".

Chris: Oh Barnacles!

Justin: *laughs* We plan on dropping "No Strings attached" in beginning of next year.

*Applause*

Rosie: Sweet! What is the backstory behind this anticpating album?

Chris: Well just simply to affirm that we are not anyone's puppets and the only rules we abide by are N'sync's rules.

*Applause*

Justin: This album is so hot, man.

JC: And fire!

Rosie: So it's 'Hot Like Fire' *laughs* get it?

Justin: *laughs* Aaliyah is fuego, period, alright? Hope to do a song with her soon. Maybe even get her on the album as well.

Lance: I know I damn sure hope so.

*Laughs*

JC: Her and Destiny's Child. I don't have to sing on the track, just be the background dancer for the music video.

*Laughs*

Rosie: Have you met them yet?

Justin: Oh yeah, definitely. They're all intriguing, talented young women.

Rosie: Picture this: Nsync and Destiny's Child. Battle of the sexes in one song. Whaddya say about that?

Lance: Honestly, boy band ft. girl band sounds like an awesome idea.

JC: I would just end up performing a duet with Beyoncé and let them win.

*audience laughs*

Rosie: Now, I'm in a mini game mood. Are you guys down?

*They all nod their heads*

Rosie: Good! Simple would you rather. 10 questions total, 2 for each member. JC, I shall start with you.

JC: Hit me.

Rosie: Long Walks on the beach or picnic by the sunset?

*Fangirls...fangirling*

JC: Ooo easy. Nice little picnic by the sunset.

Rosie: Alright, alright. Lance: Romantic-Action or Romantic-drama?

Lance: The romance category always does it for me, especially with one of the best dramatic and romantic actors right now, DiCaprio... so yeah I'll go with romantic drama.

Rosie: Okay. Chris: Sandra Bullock or Jennifer Aniston?

Chris: Oh no don't do this to me uh-

*Laughter*

Chris: *Briefly chuckles* Uh...dang this is a dilemma. You know what, Ima have to go with Sandra Bullock on this one. If either of them were interested, they could most definitely give me a call.

Rosie: *laughs* Justin, you're up next: A date with Halle Berry or co-star along with her in a movie?

Justin: If Halle was even interested in a youngin myself, I would most definitely cease the opportunity. She's just so stunning and gorgeous...yeah I'd rather have that date *laughs*

Rosie: Okay, Joey: Hands fetish or foot fetish?

Joey: *laughs hard* I love women's hands, especially when they're so smooth and soft with a fresh pedicure-

*fangirling*

Joey: *chuckles* Definitely hands.

Rosie: Okay! Round two. JC: Date a fan or date a celebrity?

JC: Hey, fans need love too, right?

*More fangirling*

JC: I would date a fan if they're really sincere and can see me for me and not just my public status and also can get freaky deaky as well *wink*.

*Fangirling*

Rosie: Hahaha Alright! Lance: Receive love letters or love songs?

Lance: Well, uh knowing myself I like simple gestures. Love letters are sweet, heartfelt and uh basic *laughs* I just think they're more romantic and old fashioned so I'll go with a nice four page letter haha!

*clapping*

Rosie: Alright! Chris, you're up next again buddy: Receive Breakfast in bed or a restaurant treat?

Chris: Well, I love a woman that can cook.

*loud fangirling*

Chris: But then again, if she's willing to pick up the tab here and there that's sexy too.

*Justin rubs his forehead laughing and smirking.*

Chris: I like to eat out a lot so I'd say restaurant. Definitely yes.

Rosie: *laughs * Can't just pass on an opportunity like that one, Chris. So Justin: Date a party animal or a homebody?

Justin: Oooo Rosie that is actual a very great dilemma right there. Well uh, I do enjoy kickin' it in house parties but someone has taught me that home is just the best area to chillax, and too much fun outside ya crib all the time can be rough ya know? A homebody would calm me down and is actually best so I'll stick with that. *smiles*

*respectful claps*

Rosie: Okay, alrighty then! Last but not least, Joey: Smartest woman in the world or the sexiest?

Joey: I'd say the smartest.

Rosie: Is that your final answer?

Joey: No *hard laughs along with crowd*Um...sexiest. Don't have to be the brightest, just knowledgeable and I think that with my girl being the sexiest in the world, it would entitle me to bragging rights and treat her like a runway show.

*Cheering*

Rosie: Sweet! Well thank you guys for participating in my questionnaire but now it's time to answer your fans' prayers! Ladies and gentlemen, hitting the stage momentarily with their upcoming song, "U Drive me crazy"...N'sync!

*Crazy loud fangirling. The praised band hits the stage. Performance starts:*

Lyrics/Justin Timberlake's Voice:
I'm feeling weak, I cannot sleep
My head is burning, I feel cold down to my feet
I wanna yell, somebody help
Is there a cure for what I've got
Somebody tell me
I need your lovin' face
I need your sweet embrace
'Cause you are my only medicine

A/N: A nice little update a day after my birthday lol hope you guys enjoyed! 2nd random scene is between Aaliyah and Kidada coming real soon and then another chapter which will be the 9th one! Vote and comment if you may! Love you guys❣❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

193K 18.6K 57
Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you remember, What the hell did you do Miss...
70K 3.5K 30
Because adulting is hard... Hot mess, Reese MacDowell is in a rut. Her friends know it. Her family knows it. Even her nosy downstairs neighbor knows...
2.6K 14 12
A friends-to-romance story between J.C., at the beginning of his success, and Emma, an intern. Their intent to keep their friendship grounded and exp...
103K 8K 64
This is book one which is completed but you can find the continuation of this book YOU ARE THE EVERYTHING I NEED. ----------+++++++++-----++++++++++...