I'm So into You©[JT-Aaliyah F...

By -Timberface

It all started with a photoshoot. Justin was recovering after his breakup with pop star, Britney Spears and e... More

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: All Caught Up
Questions: Please Read
Chapter Three: About Last Night
Chapter Three: About Last Night Part 2
Chapter Three: About Last Night Part 3
Random Scene: Video Games-Dialogue
Chapter Four: Nothing But Trouble
Chapter Five: Double The Trouble
What we know
New Character
What is your Favorite Part and chapter of the Book?
Random Scene Two
Chapter Six: The Un-Ex-Pected
Chapter Seven: Lakers Game
Chapter Eight: Problem Child
Random Scene Five: Birthday Girl
Random scene Four: N'sync Interview
Chapter Nine: Justin Must Die Part 1

Random Scene Three: Stricken Chickens

259 29 65
By -Timberface

Rosie O'Donnell Show

Rosie: And we're back, tuning into the Rosie O'Donnell show and today we have special guests hitting the stage momentarily. In the meantime, it is my pleasure to allow me to introduce some of the baddest girls currently in music: Missy Elliott, Aaliyah, and Da Brat!

*Audience claps. The three of them hit the stage and take a seat on the couch. Aaliyah smiles and waves before sitting in between them.*

Rosie: May I just re-add how exciting it is to have you guys on my show.

Missy: Aye it's a pleasure to be here.

Rosie: So tell me, how awesome it is to collab with Timbaland on a lot of your new music.

Da Brat: Our boy, Tim is the big homie and it's a lot of fun combining his creativeness with mine and lettin the magic run course ya know?

Aaliyah: *Soft voice* Yes exactly and Timbaland is like a big brother to me. Being introduced to both Missy and Tim really help jump start my career and boosted the vision I had for my music to be successful.

*brief clapping*

Missy: And the song we bouta perform up and coming is just the brilliance Tim has inside of music.

Rosie: Yes he is an awesome producer and apparently a great friend to you all as well.

*Audience claps*

Rosie: So what other steps are you wonderful ladies hoping to take as you get further along in your career?

Aaliyah: Well I am still working critically in the studio on new songs and I hope to drop another album real soon. Also, I am looking into movie roles in the meantime. I am still filming production for the latest slightly romance-action movie "Romeo Must Die" coming out real soon.

Rosie: And who will your co-star be?

Aaliyah: Not yet disclosing, however I am highly enthused to be working alongside with a very special male star.

Missy: And his initials are J.L

Rosie: Well then it certainly must not be J.T. I'm sure you guys would've been so much in sync.

*Pun intended drum cue. Aaliyah feignly smiles as the audience laughs. Missy and Da Brat laughs as well.*

Aaliyah: Funny, that's a good one.

Rosie: *sings* I tryyy. Missy, Da Brat, what about you two?

Da Brat: I'm just chillin and wrapping up songs for my album  "Unrestricted" that's droppin real soon. Doin features and releasing some singles in the time being.

Missy: I'm in the studio and writing for otha artists as well all the time. I hope to start directing some short films too.

*Audience claps*

Rosie: Sweet! Now another thing I wanted to ask is have you guys ever thought about being a trio?

Da Brat: Like sum kinda group or sum?

Rosie: Yeah.

Aaliyah: Well we have amazing solo artistry thus far and it hasn't been brought to mind. When we do collab, like on our new song, it's like sisterhood magic.

Da Brat: Always. And Li is like a little sister to the both of us. We gon' always be a group even if we're not known as one.

*Audience clapping*

Rosie: That is just fantastic. Speaking of music groups, not too long ago, Aaliyah you did a photoshoot with two of the boy band members from N'Sync. Someone put a couple of pictures up on display so the crowd can see it.

Rosie: The second one is honestly my favorite. What was it like being sided and taking pictures with someone that hot?

*Missy hid her chuckles by looking down and rubbing the corner of her eye.*

Aaliyah: *brief chuckle* Well the photoshoot was smooth sailing. I had a blast and Lance and Justin-

Rosie: Looked like a little flirtatious exchange too. Of course that was the dynamic wanted but honestly, you guys looked hot together. Don't we all agree?

*Audience claps and cheers her on. Aaliyah feels herself getting hot in her seat. She readjusted her legs crossing each other and just continued to smile the whole time. She peered over to Da Brat who had a straight face conveying nonchalance.*

Rosie: Just a small tease. Oh and that reminds me,N'sync will be here next week also.

*Audience loudly cheers. Missy slow claps over the noise.*

Rosie: Moving along, let's get to the real reason these three are here. Missy Elliott, performing *Stricken Chickens* featuring Aaliyah and Da Brat is happening right now!

*Audience raises volume again. Missy, Li, and Da Brat gather along across the stage and hit up the set.

[Verse 1: Aaliyah (Missy)]
I was in love wit' you (Yeah-ah-ah-ah, uh huh)
And you couldn't do no wrong in my eyes
When I found out the scoop on you (Yeah-ah-ah-ah, heh)
It was still too hard for me to realize (Uh, yo)
That I need to be through with you (Yeah-ah-ah-ah, say what?)

A/N: Just a short, random scene I put together. Another one will be uploaded soon before another chapter! Vote and comment if you may!🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 877 29
Jaliyah Campbell is a 23 year old trying to succeed in life. She was kicked out of her home at the age of 16 by her single mother moved back into her...
352 80 29
Jump into the world of the 90s and get to read about everyone's dream high school experience with a romantic relation between two teens. A 16 year o...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
38.9K 238 27
One boy with a problem, Two girls with a secret, and a drama-filled tour. You call that a disaster, while Justin calls it life. When Justin is gettin...