New Girl

Per VasZappeniin

Perrie Edwards is a sixteen-years old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has blue eyes and... Més

New Girl
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Character Ask
Character Ask - Answers

Chapter Nine

6.2K 183 27
Per VasZappeniin

Jade’s POV

“Damn, I forgot my book...”

“Should we quickly get it? The bus takes hours to come here so we don’t have to hurry after all,” I smiled and got a confused glance by Perrie.

“Yes, I know, but I am pretty sure Liam hurried up. I guess he is already waiting for you.”

By the time she had finished her sentence we were at her locker and I cursed to myself. Again I had forgotten what I was about to do today! “Yeh, maybe...” I looked out of the window, only to see Liam leaning against a red car, seeming to wait for me. “Sorry, I am late; Liam is already waiting for me,” I said shyly and looked out of the window again.

Perrie smiled at me, saying “Just go,” and chuckled a bit before she wrapped her arms around me to hug me. Like always shivers ran down my spine, my breath hitched and my heart started racing. It seemed as if it had become worse since I admitted it to myself...

As I was already running away from her, towards the door and out to Liam I could see her waving at me in the reflection of the glass doors and waved slightly back at her but I was sure she hadn’t seen it. I ran down the few stairs and along the path up to Liam.

As his eyes spotted me he pushed himself away from the car, smiling at me. Lately we started to hug each other when we met and to be honest, I liked it. I could say he was my best friend but I was afraid I would never really like him this way.

Still I started blushing – it wasn’t because of the contact I had with Liam, it was just that everyone assumed a boy and a girl couldn’t hug without something going on between them! So I quickly released myself from his arms and found the door for my side of the car already open. He smiled at me and with even brighter cheeks I sat down.

Within seconds he was next to me, starting the car.

***

“Thank you, Liam,” I smiled as he grabbed my hand again to pull me out of the car. The way from school to his house was really short. We didn’t really talk but I could feel his eyes on my back now and then while I was looking out of the window. I didn’t feel uncomfortable with Liam – it just wasn’t the same as with Perrie.

I sighed as we went up to his door – my head was filled with thoughts and I needed someone I could tell. Liam? No, I wouldn’t want to hurt him and never reject a boy this way.

Perrie? Hell, no! If I told her I wouldn’t want to date Liam she would only ask why and I was definitely not ready to tell her yet. And I knew I wasn’t able to lie to her.

What about Niall then? He was Liam’s best friend but as far as I knew he was a loyal friend and wouldn’t tell him, would he?

“Jade?”

“Huh?” I looked up into a pair of brown eyes. Liam looked at me confused but also expectantly and only now I recognized he was inside the house, waiting for me in the doorframe, and I was still standing outside, deep in my thoughts.

“Won’t you come in?” He chuckled and I nodded as I felt my cheeks turning bright red again. We walked in and he led me to the kitchen. “My mum knew you were coming and she offered to make you some food... I didn’t know if you wanted some food or not so I said yes?”

It was rather a question than a statement and to help him relax a bit I just nodded smiling. We walked into the kitchen and I was greeted by two girls, a woman and a man sitting around the table. “Hi, you’re Jade, right?” One of the girls asked and I nodded sheepishly.

“I am Nicola, Liam’s older sister,” she smiled and shook my head while her other sister introduced themselves to me too – Nicola and Ruth were their names. Liam’s mum was Karen and his dad’s name was Geoff and they seemed all comfortable around me.

We ate some food before Liam grabbed my hand and waved goodbye to his family before we hurried upstairs – ignoring Nicola’s “use protection!”-shout. Liam shook his head, his cheeks red and hot.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized for his family. “I knew they would embarrass me... but they shouldn’t have embarrassed you!”

“Ha-ha, it’s okay, Liam,” I smiled and patted his back after he let go off my hand. We went into his room and for a while I only looked around. His room was quite normal, like I would’ve expected it. The wooden bed was beneath the window, the curtains open, the desk was a bit beside me and there also were a few shelves, filled with books and a cupboard, where I assumed clothes to be inside.

“Take a seat,” he smiled politely and pointed at his bed. The bed linen were plain green and nothing special about it but it still looked clean in here. I smiled up at him while I got out my stuff. He sat down at the desk, turning his chair so he was looking at me and I started asking him some questions about physics.

Although he knew the answers to all the question I knew he wasn’t really there – which made me think if he had only been looking for an excuse to spend some time with me. I mean, I didn’t mind spending time with him. I just knew that I had not the same reasons as him and I sighed every time I thought about it. I didn’t want to hurt Liam.

“Err, Jade...?” He suddenly asked as I just wanted to tell him why he was asking me to help him – I just wanted to see how much he knew about physics and he seemed to know everything.

“Yeh?” I asked unsure of what was coming now. The only think I knew right that moment was, that I didn’t want him to ruin everything.

“I... I was thinking... if you would want to go to the cinema with me on Saturday? As far as I know you’ve nothing planned... I mean, I understand if you have other plans already but it was really funny with you on the weekend.” He smiled sheepishly and again his cheeks turned bright red. Of course he recognized it and shook his head, fixing his hair and clearing his throat.

I gulped hard. That was what I had been afraid of. I really liked Liam but I just couldn’t... do this. Perrie wouldn’t mind, of course not. She’d be extremely happy for me... Maybe I should give Liam a try? What could go wrong?

Nothing – maybe I could fall out of love for Perrie and fall into love for Liam and everyone would be happy, right?

“Yeh, sure, why not?” I asked smiling even though my stomach suddenly started hurting. I somehow had the feeling this was a stupid answer... But he started smiling like crazy before he turned his attention back to the back. He cleared his throat once more, covering his mouth with his big hands. They were so different to Perrie – his were big and manly while hers were female, tiny and petite. Much nicer to grab...

I shook my head before I turned back to my book myself. I felt... weird now. Not only did I lie to Liam, I also lied to myself and I just felt sick. I had never like liars and now I was one myself... what was happening to me?

Suddenly I heard some noise and as I looked up I could see that Liam had been face-palming himself. He shook his head before he removed his hand and turned to me, his cheeks redder than I had ever seen before. “I am so sorry!” He suddenly said, making me shoot him a confused look. “I didn’t even ask if you needed anything... I’m such a rude boy...”

I laughed slightly and shook my head. “Don’t worry, Lili, everything’s alright. And you’re the only gentleman I know, so don’t worry about that. I think you’re the only boy I’ve met in a while who actually had manners at all...” I sighed deeply, thinking about the guys from my old school. It was weird to think that I was still in the same town and still the boys and generally everything was so much nicer and gentler, also towards me.

“Thank you...” He murmured and shook his head again before he looked up to me once more. “So, do you want anything? Sweets, something to drink, anything?”

I just smiled, shaking my head. “No, thank you... and I was wondering... why would you need a tutor? You knew all the questions I asked you perfectly fine.”

He scratched the back of his neck as his cheeks fluttered pink again. “Well... I didn’t want to embarrass myself totally so I was learning a bit before we had sports and also afterwards, before you came out of school...”

“Aww,” I grinned and giggled slightly. I catched a look at my watch and slapped my head. “Ugh, sorry, Liam, but I promised my mum to be home at five and now it’s already half past...” I quickly got up, grabbing my stuff and randomly putting it into my bag, not caring really if I was ruining anything.

“Should I drive you?” He kindly offered and I would’ve run up to him and hugged him if I wasn’t still feeling awkward.

“You don’t have to,” I smiled, trying to say ‘no’, even though I knew he wasn’t about to give in. I know, this was maybe a bit selfish, but I didn’t want to seem like this.

“I’d love to,” he smiled before we went downstairs. “I’m quickly driving Jade home!” He shouted towards his family and before I could hear the response I was already out of the door.

“I’m sure they hate me now,” I murmured and he looked at me confused, knitting his eyebrows in curiosity. “What? Why should they hate you?”

“Because I didn’t say goodbye...” I murmured as I put on the belt. I sighed deeply but he just started laughing as he pulled out of the drive way. I had to guide him home a little but he already seemed to know. Maybe his memories were so brilliant that he could remember them after only once seeing my house.

“Thank you so much, I owe you something!” I shouted as I got out of the car. I waved at him before I ran up the path to my house.

“Jade, where were you?” My mum asked sternly and I sighed.

“I’m so, so, so, sorry, mum!” I said and put down my bag. For a second it stayed the way I had put it on the floor but then it lost its balance and fell to the ground. Some of my stuff fell out, so did my phone. “I was at Liam’s and we were learning and then his mum made me some food...”

“It’s okay,” she said and as I looked up at her she seemed to hide a grin. “I don’t mind when you spend some time with your new boyfriend but-”

“Did you just call Liam my boyfriend?!” I interrupted her, pretty shocked. I felt my cheeks turning red and she just laughed, making her way to the kitchen. “Mum!”

But she didn’t listen to me so I made my way upstairs. My phone buzzed and I took it out, seeing Perrie was calling me. Even though I didn’t want this to happen I could feel my heart skipping a beat and cursed myself. I quickly picked it up and felt my mouth twitching into a smile as I heard her saying my name.

“Hey, Jade. Are you still at Liam’s?” She asked.

“Nope, what do you need?” I bit my lower lip and sat down on the bed.

“To be honest... I have no idea.” I heard her laughing nervously on the other side of the phone and tried to suppress a smile – but failed. “I was just utterly bored... so, how was it?”

“Err...” For a moment I kind of felt guilty but then I wondered... why not tell her? She would be happy for me wouldn’t she?

***

Jesy’s POV

“Leigh-Anneeeeeeeeee!”

“God, Jesy, what do you need?” The girl came out from the kitchen, her hair in a pony tail and a smile spread across her face.

“I am bored...”

“Well, then do something. I am busy and I’m sure Pezza will be right back.” She smiled at me before she made her way back to the kitchen, leaving me all alone again. I sighed and sat straight up, right the moment Perrie came in again.

She had left the room with a smile, then she went for the toilet... and now she suddenly seemed really sad. “Are you okay?” I asked gently, worried about the mood swings she had lately. At first I thought it would be because of Jade but then I found no proper reason why exactly Jade would affect her so much.

“What? Err, yeh, sure...” She murmured, turning her attention to the TV. For a moment I looked at her but she seemed to be concentrated on the screen, even though it was black and no sound was coming out.

“Perrie...” I moved closer to her and she finally looked at me, biting her lower lip. I knew, something was bothering her and always was but she never would show us – but right now she looked so vulnerable and I could not remember that I had ever seen her this way. “Please, baba, tell me what’s wrong...”

She smiled slightly as I used her nickname but immediately dropped it again and looked me into the eyes. Her normally bright and shining blue eyes now looked a bit dull and not so happy like they always did when she was around us. “I... I am not quite sure myself...” She murmured and looked down at her trembling hands.

“Come on,” I smiled warmly at her, moving closer to her and put an arm around her shoulder. For a moment she winced, but I was used to it. She had never been really a person you could casually touch and it took Perrie long enough to trust me and Leigh-Anne enough to hug us.

“Well... I... I think I made a mistake...”

“And... what was this mistake?” I asked carefully, trying not to scare her away.

“I kind of fell in love with Jade...”

~*~

A/N: I am truly sorry for my late update! 

Yesterday I was in school until half past 6 and when I was home, after eating and doing homework it was already really late so I couldn't write anymore... 

Hope you can forgive me! :S

Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter!

Love,

Marlene xx

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.5K 17
Jade Thirlwall is a famous 20 year old singer. Everyone knows about her secrets and her pasts. The bad things that happened in her life, the good thi...
14.2K 343 24
"Jade Thirlwall, The Little Mix Star, has Gone Off The Rails" "Perrie Edwards, TORN by the calling off of Engagement with Pop Star Zayn Malik" What h...
135K 4.7K 31
disclaimer: i wrote this when i was 12. it's not a good book so! read at your own risk !! The life of Jade Thirlwall is like most typical victims of...
55.2K 1.9K 27
Jade Thirlwall. Jesy Nelson. Leigh-Anne Pinnock. Perrie Edwards. These four girls are part of the worldwide famous UK girl-group, Little Mix. On...