You found me! Hetalia oneshot...

By FicWriterAtRandom

I know real original. But I've been dragged into this fandom and here I am.... Also warning there is boyxboy... More

Why Culture Differences? Ameripan
My regrets. RussiaxReader
Romeo and Juliet?
How you met them- France
How you met them- America
How you met them- Canada
How you met them- England
How you met them- China
How you met them- Russia
"How many times?"
How you met them- Germany
How you met them- N. Italy
Now you know
Another Chaotic Meeting
Jack and Jill
"Lovino, te amo"

Father I love you.

9 1 0
By FicWriterAtRandom

(This is a Father Iggy and a daughter reader)

How he found out. Arthur's pov

The Englishman had fallen in love with a beautiful woman and surprise surprise she loved him back.

Arthur courted (m/n) for seven years before getting married at 19.

A year later his wife had been feeling sick. She's actually been getting sick throughout the day and it worried the big browed man.

He wouldn't really let your mother do anything. "Love your sick please rest till we find out what's wrong, or until it passes okay?"

Your mother hated being babied. "Arthur Kirkland I can bloody well take care of myself !! So don't worry and go work!"

Arthur sighs and sadly went to work before hearing your mom run and throw up the wretched bile in to a bucket that was used for a toilet. He ran in after her rubbing her back "Love we need to take you to a doctor or get one to come here."

Your mother sighed and nods "Fine then.."

Once the doctor got to Arthur's house and looked at your mother he asked Arthur to come in and sit down. "So is everything okay??" His voice was laced with worry and held your moms hand as if he let go she'd disappear.

The doctor looked at the two and asked the general question. "Have you two had sex?"

Arthur blushed heavily and looked at him "Of course we have! We're married!" Your mother was so red she looked as if she would pass out.

The doctor smiles "Well Mister and Mistress Kirkland I'm glad to announce that you will be parents in the near future!"

Arthur nods keeping calm and let the doctor leave after asking for some things they should know. (M/n) walked up and stared at her husband that was closing the door who had gone silent.

"A-Arthur are you m-" before your mother could finish Arthur picked her up and twirled around with her in his arms.

(M/n) giggles softly once she was finally put down. Arthur kissed her softly. "What in the Queens name makes you think I'm upset about a child...no our child coming into this world."

(M/n) smiles and nods holding the blonde brit close.

3 months in

(M/n) looked in the mirror putting on her nightgown getting ready to turn in for the night. She squealed once she saw it.

Of course it scared the hell out of Arthur. He ran upstairs from the small living room into the shared bedroom. "Love are you okay?!" His voice sounded concerned and worried.

"Oh yes I very much am darling! Look!" She held her stomach which had just started to show. Arthur was amazed. He couldn't fathom that his baby was the reason for his angel of a wife to glow even more then she did.

"Arthur??" He walked over and hesitantly put his hands on her stomach. "Is this okay?" He asked smiling tears forming.

(M/n) nods happily "Of course! Darling if anything it should be happening all the time! A friend of mine said it's good to start your relationship early even if you can't touch them yet."

Arthur nods and looked at his wife. "Thank you for carrying the most beautiful thing known to man"

(M/n) looked at him and crossed her arms. "I thought you said that was me!" Arthur chuckles "your the most beautiful thing known to the universe love"

Your mom blushes and smiles softly and kisses her loving and soon to be father of your child.

8 months

(M/n) was laying on the bed reading. Arthur was rubbing her stomach singing softly to you. "The London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down..."

(M/n) looked at him "Why are you singing that song Darling?" Arthur smiles softly "because it's melody is calming." He went right back to singing it your mother joining soon.

"... the London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.
The London Bridge is falling down my fair lady.
Build it up with iron bars, iron bars, iron bars.
My fair lady.
Iron bars will bend and break, bend and break, bend and break
My fair lady.
Build it up with gold and silver, gold and silver, gold and silver.
My fair lady.
The London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.
My fair lady."

(M/n) smiles softly "you have a beautiful voice." Arthur smiles softly "not as beautiful as yours love."

The day..

Your mother was home and cooking dinner for Arthur and her. Until she felt a sharp pain shoot through her stomach. She dropped everything she was doing creating a loud noise consisting of bangs and clangs of some pots.

Arthur ran in and looked at her then the floor to see if she had hurt herself. To be surprised with a puddle on the floor. "Love are you-"

"Get the bloody doctor here..." Arthur nods and helped (m/n) to their bedroom and went to get a doctor and fast he got back quickly and ran upstairs.

Arthur burst through their door and looked at his wife who was breathing hard. "Now love?"

"Now Arthur!" He ran and held her hand as the doctor and some women finally got to (m/n). "We need you to leave Mr. Kirkland."

Arthur looked at the doctor then (m/n). His beautiful angel nods smiling "I'll be fine darling. Soon we'll meet our baby..."

Timeskip

Arthur was worried it had been four hours. There has yet to been a baby cry nor a doctor coming out to get him.

Soon after he got a cup of tea to calm his nerves the doctor came out. "Mr.Kirkland? Would you like to see your family." The doctor couldn't stop him now he ran upstairs and into the room.

He froze once he saw his wife and now baby. He wanted a boy. But the second he saw you his whole life changed. He held you close and rocked you. "what should we name her love?"

(M/n) smiles and looked at him "____ is that a good name?" Arthur smiles "____ I love that name My Angel.."

It was silent no response from your mother. "Love?" Arthur looked at his wife her looking asleep but her body not moving like it should.

"Love?!" He panicked.

Your mother had died peacefully in her sleep that night.

6 years later

You smile and run around the flower field with your friends. Feliciano, Ludwig, Matthew, and Alfred.

Gilbert, Ludwigs 10 year old brother was there as a guardian for Ludwig. Francis, Matthews father was there for Matthew. Rome was there for his grandson Feliciano. Amelia (Native America) was there for Alfred.

They were all talking as Arthur stayed quiet. "Mon ami you may say your okay but we know you miss her.."

"Ja! Don't lie to us!" Arthur sighs "Fine I do but I can't express my feelings to you gits!" He then heard some giggling and looked up at the children playing.

____ was giggling as the children ran around. You and Feliciano were putting flower crowns on your friends heads.

It was getting close to time to say goodbye. Matthew kisses his cousin Alfreds cheek "Bye bye Alfie!" And did the same to Feliciano and Ludwig. Before leaving with Francis.

Feliciano copied Matthew and left with Rome happily.

Ludwig refused to kiss you two and just hugged you and Alfred. Leaving with his older brother. Who you had just now noticed that the 6 year old Matthew was looking at ever once in a while. Just like how Feli and Ludwig looked at each other.

You turned to Alfred and went to kiss his cheek but ended up kissing him. Being related to Arthur you pushed him off.

"YOU WANKER!" Alfred jumped in surprise he didn't mean to kiss you he just wanted to kiss your cheek goodbye. "I-I'm sorry ____!"

Arthur and Amelia looked to the both of you. Arthur ran over and picked you up. "Stay away from my princess you git!"

Alfred looked at Amelia. "I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to kiss her Arthur."

"Well he did and I'm not happy about it. Nor is it going to happen again!"

But little did he know......

12 years later

You had just turned 18 and all your friends were at the small party you had. You were leaving with Alfred. Him walking you home. "Also ____ when should I start on the next order of dough or bread for you and your dad?"

Alfred was the only man in the house that ran the bakery so he was known in town as the baker.

"Probably sometime in the next week" you had just gotten to your house. You both have secretly been dating each other only close friends knew.

"Well thanks for walking me home her" Alfred had protected you multiple times from perverted men and other things so you gave him the nickname 'Hero'.

He smiles softly "Of course I'm your hero it's my job to do so my Queen" he also called you beautiful, bunny, and foxy. It depended on you attitude.

You look at him, him tall compared to (y/h). Your (colour)eyes having a loving look fill them. "Kiss me.." you whispered.

He looked at you.. "but it's not appropriate for us to do that if-"

"He can find out whenever.....but right here and now I want you to kiss me...." you stared at him blushing in the moonlight. "Please my hero?"

Alfred smiles softly and kissed you softly lips connecting for a mere moment but it felt longer to you. "Now my beautiful queen I must flee to my home before my mother forbids me to leave"

You nod and kissed his cheek. "Bye my hero" you hugged him and he returned it.

Once he left you went inside only to come back to your father in a chair drinking tea.

"Father!" He put his cup down and looked at you. "Was that, that loud annoying Jones boy?" You sigh he had caught you. "Yes, father please don't be ma-!" He hugged you.

"____ I am not mad. I'm just upset that you didn't tell me.." you nod and hug him again.

"I just don't want to lose my princess..." You smile happily "You won't father" your body then decided it was time to hit the hay so you yawned.

Arthur smiles "to bed now princess."

You nod and head upstairs but turned to your father. "Father I love you."

"I love you too princess."

A year later

Once you and Alfred had finally admitted that you were dating it took a bit for Arthur to actually get used to Alfred.

Soon though Alfred had asked him for your hand in marriage.

"Mr. Kirkland I have something to ask of you..."

"Yes.."

It shocked Alfred. Did he even know what he was getting ready to ask? "But I didn't-"

"Keep her safe make her happy and never make any mistakes or else!" He looked up at the taller current brit.

Alfred smiles nodding and held out his hand. Arthur took it and hugged him "Welcome to the family...don't mess up.."

The day

You were nervous. Already in (your chosen dress) you looked in the mirror.

Arthur walked in and almost cried looking at his 19 year old princess. Soon to leave him and have her own adventures.

"father I'm scared" Arthur shook his head "He loves you and you love him. You will be fine. You look just like your mother ____....."

You had always wanted to see your mom. "Is she here??" You knew she was dead but.....

"Yes Princess and she's ready to see you have your own family.." Arthur always told you what she would've done if she were there.

You nod smiling softly and hugged your father tightly.

Arthur walked you down the aisle and was getting ready to pass you off. "Father," this caught his attention. "I love you"

He smiles "I love you too princess."

Another year

Alfred and you had moved to America and you secretly joined with him in the revolutionary war. You were a amazing shooter and fought well in war.

When you were told to shoot the general. You didn't know he was someone dear to you.

You ran fast and caught him as the British ran off. You held him in your arms crying.

"Please don't cry......I.....I don't like when my princess cries." You held him close "Please don't leave me.."

Arthur smiles weakly "Thank you. For being my beautiful princess...your mother says she's proud of you. She also says she loves you. We can't wait to see our grandchildren from the heavens.."

You shook your head as Alfred watched tears running down his face. Him watching for your safety.

"No don't talk like that!" You yelled shakily. "IM NOT READY TO LOSE YOU!" You cried.

Arthur smiles and put his hand on your cheek... "princess me and your mother love you, Alfred and our future family members. We are so proud of you...." he breathed weakly.

"Father......I....I love you...."

But the cold hand on your cheek had fallen. He had passed away happily in your arms before he could respond.

You cried and held him close shaking.

A year later....

The revolutionary war was won and you and Alfred had just had your first child. A small boy with green eyes and Sunshine blonde hair.

"Arthur..." you looked at Alfred you husband who was crying holding the both of you in his arms. "Are you sure?

He nods. You smile happily and looked at the night sky once the doctors and others had left and held the boy.

"Father......I love you....."

Though you couldn't understand it you could've swore you heard your father say

"I love you too my princess"

(Sorry for the long chapter I got a nice song playing and this happened. I'm gonna go cry in a corner....that you to those who have been reading! 2376 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.8K 90
Hi! I'll be doing Hetalia x Reader oneshots! I might do lemons, if they are requested of if I feel the urge. There probably won't be many though...
21.5K 125 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
12.8K 227 22
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 6 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
40.6K 703 15
ended a bit ago! ;'D it may look weird to see some updates aren't as organized as others. WARNING: CRINGE VERG CRINGE OMG I WANNA DIE (edit 2020: I R...