His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

By PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... More

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
β™‘LOOKIEβ™‘
이 밀
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Kookie: Still With You*

*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*

7.6K 236 48
By PPian0

A/n:
😏
🤫

🙃

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
Frustrated, I ran a hand through my hair and tried calming down. This was not how I wanted to spend my Friday night, but if I didn't, Pd-nim would chew me out again for my attitude around Y/n.

It wasn't that I didn't like her, I just didn't trust her. We'd been burned enough in the past from people taking advantage of us (especially as we became more popular) that we were all a little cynical about new partnersships. Besides, everyone in this industry has an agenda, and the last thing we need is for someone to get hurt.

Flashback...

"Just give her a chance, Yoongi-ah." Pd-nim sighed, steepeling his fingers while we talked in his office. He'd already spoken with Jin after yesterday's incident at the fitting, and now it was my turn. As if talking to Jungkook-ah last night hadn't been hard enough. "Y/n-ssi is a talented designer," he huffed, "and instead of working with her friends at SM, she agreed to come here. As a favor."

"......." To who? Us? Why did we need her to do us a fa-

"And don't be so hard on Jungkook-ah." He said, eyeing me over his glasses and cutting off my thoughts. "It's not like this is anything serious."

"That's the point," I sighed, frustrated again. "He's still a kid! His heart's never been broken before, Pd-nim. Not like regular people. Are we just supposed to let him get hurt? For a foreigner who won't stick around very long?" The thought made me sick. He deserved better.

"Yoongi-ah, relax. I don't think Jungkook-ah is that serious. He's just getting to know her. If anything, it's puppy love or a crush. He'll get over it. And if he ever meets IU, I'm sure he'll forget all about our Y/n-ssi."

His words made sense, but I couldn't stop myself from worrying. Despite a few flings, he'd never been in a real relationship. None of us had, but we'd seen plenty of friends brought down by love or secret relationships made public. It would kill him if it happened to him.

"And as for Y/n-ssi, you should get to know her. She's very nice, and..." his face softened, "I think she has a bright future here in Korea. Talk to her and make things right between you two. I need all the memebers of this team to work well together."

End Flashback...

Sighing, I rolled my shoulders and left the elevator toward the office Pd-nim had set up for her. At least most of the staff had gone home for the day. This was awkward enough without extra people hanging around to gossip.

RM had assured me Y/n usually worked late and would be easy to find. Next to the maknae line, he was the member she talked with the most. Probably because he speaks English. "She's kind of a workaholic, like you and Jimin-ah. She's always here."

Yeah, right. It's after 10pm, she should have gone home by now.

But as I turned into the last corner, my stomach clenched. The light from her office was shining through her doorway at the end of the hall, and soft music drifted through the air. She's still here. For a second I debated going back to my genius lab, before narrowing my eyes and walking forward. "What's there to be afraid of?" I hissed. "She's just a girl."

Worst case scenario, they use last year's measurements for my outfits. Just as I paused outside her doorway to knock, an agrivated voice yelled, making me jump back.

"YAH! Y/N-AH, I DID NOT BUY YOU FOOD FOR YOU TO NOT EAT IT!" Sehun's voice boomed.

Why is he yelling at her in Korean? Doesn't he know she doesn't spe-

"Mian, Sehun-ah~" A light voice sighed over the music.

Wait....

"Eat your food before it gets cold," he ordered, his voice sounding funny.

Y/n speaks Korean? What...

"Yeh," she huffed, "but Sehun-ah, I'm really going crazy! How am I supposed to work with someone who hates me?!"

Who hates her?

WAIT! My mouth fell open. Y/N SPEAKS KOREAN!! THAT MEANS.....

Oh.

"Fuck." I hissed, my eyes snapping shut. She'd understood everything we'd ever said about her. Right in front of her face. SHIT.

"Ignore him." Sehun laughed, interrupting my panic. "Or quit and come work for us. Our comeback outfits are horrible."

"Yah! You know I'm not going to quit when I already agreed to the job." She pouted, the soft rustling of bags telling me she was fussing with the takeout. "And I would never embarrass you by being unprofessional."

Stunned, I couldn't move. The same thought repeating itself in my mind like a beat: We are so screwed. Suddenly an obnoxious ringtone blared into the otherwise silent hallway. The vibration in my back pocket scaring the life from me. Mentally cursing whomever had changed my ringrone, I quickly silenced my phone and looked up with a groan.

Right into Y/n's face.

Fuck. My. Life.

"H-Hi." I stumbled in English, trying not to sound human and failing miserably. There was no way I could get out of this without looking like an asshole. I barely had time to shove my foot forward and stop the door before Y/n slammed it shut. "Y/n-ssi, wait!"

"Fuck off." She snapped, trying to kick my foot out of the way.

Desperate, I reached out and pushed the door back so I could talk to her, my words flying out in Korean. "I'm sorry! I deserve that, but please let me explain. It's not what you think."

"Y/n-ah? You okay?" Sehun asked, his voice worried. Thank god he wasn't actually here, it was just the speakerphone.

Y/n glared but after she relaized I wasn't moving, motioned for me to enter. "Yeh." She growled. "I'm fine. I'll call you back, okay?"

The breath I didn't know I was holding rushed out when she closed the door behind me and carefully walked towards her desk. When they hung up, she turned to me and crossed her arms over her chest defensively. "What?"

The tension was impressive and I tried not shift under the weight of her gaze. She wasn't easily intimidated. Most people, most women, would have fallen all over themselves around me, delighted I was even near them, but Y/n just seemed irritated.

"You speak Korean." I said nervously, trying to break the ice. Why am I nervous?

"Tch. No shit Sherlock." She snapped. "And you speak English; what's your point?"

.
..
........

"Y-You knew?"

Shaking her head, Y/n turned toward the takeout and began opening the containers, frowning at whatever Sehun had sent her. Don't tell me she doesn't like our food?

"It's like the worst kept secret." She muttered. "Army knows you speak it, and I always research my clients before I work with them."

Fuck.

~*~

Y/n's Pov:
I watched as the famously savage rapper softened in front of me, looking like a little kid and tried not to laugh. Even though his duality was famous, it still caught me off guard and almost made me feel bad. Almost.

"So what do you want?" I sighed, picking up a set of chopsticks, my temper already fading. Sehun had ordered more food than I could eat in a week, but he'd picked all my favorites which meant I couldn't be mad at him. Or anyone else at the moment. Food almost always made things better.

"I-"

"And I don't mean what PD-nim wants you to say." I interrupted. "You, Min Yoongi, what do you want? Why are you here?"

He shifted, obviously put off by the question and my bluntness, but after a heavy moment of silence, shrugged. "I don't know."

This time I couldn't stop myself from smiling. At least he's being honest. I could take any answer as long as it was an honest one. Shaking my head, I held up a box of gimbap. "I'm Y/n, what's your name?"

"Yoongi," He said quietly, a confused expression making him look soft and adorable. He really was cute.

"Nice to meet you," I nodded, before looking back at the takeout. "I can't eat all of this by myself and food is better when it's shared," I held a set of chopsticks out to him. "Want some?"

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
.
...
.....She's crazy....

But somehow, I found myself walking forward and taking the chopsticks she held out to me. Her smile deepened, a small dimple flashing before she looked away.

"Thanks," she hummed, opening up the other containers. "I hate wasting food."

I nodded as she gestured at them. Sehun had apparently ordered from every restaurant in the neighborhood. I could feel her eyes studying me, making my cheeks burn as I picked up a piece of gimbap.

Calm down. It's not like you've never been stared at before. What's the big deal?

"I need coffee." She quipped, slipping away and towards a small coffee maker tucked into the corner of her office. "Want some? I even have milk, but no sugar," she paused, then crinkled her nose and laughed. "Sorry."

"Oh god. You and Jin are going to get along great." I groaned, trying to hide my smile.

She sighed and poured two cups. "I'd like to get along with all of you. Eventually."

I studied her as she came back and settled into her chair, passing me the cup I hadn't asked for. It didn't make sense. She had every reason to be angry with me, to be rude and throw a tantrum the way most women I knew would, but she wasn't and she didn't.

Instead she was pushing containers towards me and asking me how I took my coffee. As we ate, Joon's words rang in my ears, and something inside of me warmed. "She has this way....when you're talking to her, like the world around you just disappears and you're in your own little bubble."

~*~

2 weeks later...

I stole another glance at the clock and frowned. Where is she? It was after 10.30 and Y/n hadn't come up to my studio for coffee or dinner like she normally did. Without realizing it, we had fallen into a routine after that first night in her office.

At first she would come by with a pot of coffee and a mug, asking if I would keep her company while she took a break. But then she started bringing food, saying neither one of us had eaten all night and eating together was better than eating alone or not eating at all. Until slowly, I just expected her to pop up at 10.15 with that bright smile and that intoxicating scent I'd identified as a mix of her perfume and coffee and whatever it was that made her, her.

And now I was actually looking forward to our nights together.

Glaring at the clock, I picked up my phone and fiddled with it until the irritation overhwlemed me and I glanced at the time again. 10.45. Did she fall asleep?

Flicking my tongue over my lips, I sighed. This is ridiculous. I have work to do.
.
...
......Right after I see if she's even still here...

When security told me her car was still here and he hadn't seen her except when she'd picked up our food from the delivery driver, I began to worry. Leaving the studio, I walked the route I'd become familiar with and headed for her office.

Light pooled outside her door and and that soothing scent drifted down the hall, relaxing me as I got closer. Maybe she'd gotten distracted in the project since the concept photos were next week, but as I got closer, my nerves tightened again. I couldn't hear her rumaging around like usual.

Turning into her office, my irritation vanished and was immediately replaced with fear. Y/n lay on the ground beside her desk, food and coffee overturned from their containers.

"Y/N!"

Rushing to her side, I carefully turned her into my lap and hissed when I saw the gash on her head. What the hell happened?!

"Y/n-ssi," I whispered, brushing the hair from her face. She was pale, but breathing. "Yah! Y/n-ah, wake the fuck up!" Where was Jin-hyung when you needed him? Unsure what to do, I gently patted her cheek, hoping it would wake her.

"Ngg.." she groaned, he face scrunching as her eyes fluttered open. "Yoongi?"

Relief flooded through me and before I could stop myself, I scooped her into my arms and hugged her tightly. "Pabo-ah," I hissed. "What happened?"

Pulling back, I examined every inch of her face as she looked around and frowned. "I think I fainted," she sighed, touching the gash on her forehead and wincing when it hurt.

"What do you mean you fainted?" I snapped, my fear giving way to something I hadn't expected: anger. "Why would you faint to begin with?! Are you sick?"

Y/n pressed a small hand to my chest and tried to stand up, but I couldn't bring myself to let her go. "I forgot to eat today," she pouted. "It's not a big de-"

"Don't you dare say it's not a big deal!" I snapped, lifting her from the ground and sitting her on her desk, my hands on either side of her legs. "You didn't eat all day, you drank who knows how much coffee, AND YOU HIT YOUR HEAD ON YOUR DESK. OF COURSE IT'S A BIG DEAL!"

She winced as I yelled at her, and my temper died immediately. Swallowing a shaky breath, I sighed. "What if I hadn't found you, huh? What if-"

"Yoongi, I-"

Frowning at her, I turned around and motioned at my back. "Come on, let's go."

A confused "Eh," drifted over the silence and I growled, reaching back for her hands before wrapping her arms around my neck and lifting her up like a little kid. Y/n squeaked as I started walking, struggling to get down as I piggybacked her to the elevators.

"Y-Yoongi, what a-are you-" she stammered, heat radiating from her.

Smiling to myself at her obvious embarrassment, I kept my voice cold so she wouldn't know how much I was enjoying the moment. "Taking you home. You need a doctor and there's one on-call at the dorm."

"But I can ju-"

"No arguing, Y/n-ah." I growled as we waited for the elevator. "You won't win."

She was quiet for a long moment before I felt her relax against me and she rested her chin in the crook of my shoulder. "Thank you," she whispered softly, the air tickling my ear. "I'm sorry for messing up dinner."

I rolled my eyes as the doors opened. "I don't care about dinner," I mumbled back. "Just you."

The steady breath against my neck hinted that she had fallen asleep again, and as I rode the elevator in silence, my heart tightened at the realization I had just confessed a secret I had meant to keep.

~*~

A/n: 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 5 24
I just don't want her to find out I don't think I'm ready for her to find out. Y/N had a very happy life with her fiancΓ© she was so happy to be with...
29.2K 1.6K 44
Alright let's see, who is my random match! I hope it's not some 65 years old grandpa as Jimin said!, Yoongi wondered Yoongi hits the first random mat...
47.1K 1.3K 23
(Y/N) is coming back from visiting her sister who moved to America for college when she notices some weird interactions with others that she can't pu...
116K 2.9K 19
Kim MinJi, a princess but the problem is she doesn't know, she was kidnapped at a very young age, she was saved by a woman who took her in and took c...