Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-รˆnouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

16- Yลซgen

166 18 24
By AvyannaTremaine

* a profound, mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe that triggers a deep emotional response.*

________________________

Jimin's POV:

"I am falling for you Park Jimin." She turned to look at me.

Me too. I pecked her lips sweetly.
"I already have, babe."

I pulled her onto the mat and I sat pulling her down, to sit in between my legs.

We sat there, as I rocked us from side to side. The sun was almost down. We watched it go down the border of water, until the last streaks of sun rays disappeared.

"Shall we eat?" I asked her. She nodded. I opened the basket and took out some fruits and a knife to cut them up. Saura liked her fair share of junk food but she made up by eating healthy food all the time.

"Thank you." she said while taking the piece of the apple that I cut for her. She took another piece and put it in front of my mouth.

"Open." She commanded.

I opened my mouth while smiling. She popped the apple in my mouth.

"Keep feeding me." I said. She looked at me amused. "I'm busy, see?" I said showing her my hands.

She chuckled and agreed to do it.

It grew darker and the first few stars peeped at us from the sky. The moon was already up. It was a full moon and the waves were wild. It was roaring and we could barely hear ourselves talking.

Saura was running here and there looking for seashells or crabs. She had collected quite a lot of seashells to take as souvenirs from our trip. I helped her out with it.

Soon it turned so dark that we couldn't see anything on the beach without a torch. We had strayed away from where our belongings were. As we walked back, my eyes took the scenery in. The moonlight was reflected by the sea water and it fairly lit up the beach.

It was just us on the beach and the restless waves. We reached our mat and we sat down.

"I'm so damn hungry. All that running has tired me out." She put her head into the basket. I laughed. She was such a kid.

"Here, let me help." I pulled her hands away and pulled the boxes out arranging them on the mat. I had carefully chosen not to bring any of the things that she didn't eat.

She munched away happily. It was heartwarming to see her eat well.

After a hearty meal and lots of fun talk and stories, we laid down completely exhausted as we looked at the sky again.

Saura liked looking at the sky and every time we were together, she kept looking at it. I wasn't complaining though. Both the sky and she looked beautiful. I enjoyed the view.

"I haven't seen a shooting star until now. Not a single time in all these years that I've gazed at the sky." She sighed. "Looking at the sky ignites strange thoughts in me. At times, I am taken by surprise by my thoughts too." She chuckled.

"Just look at the sky. Keep looking at it, and you'll realize how small and insignificant we are in this world. You'll see how small the earth is and how small we are. The universe is so huge and bewitching. The whole thing could tumble and break down to nothing some day. But still, we strive so hard to live everyday, when we could live it to the fullest, happily."

She paused.

"But that's just how life works." She added.

I was astounded by her thoughts. I live with people like Namjoon and he speaks pretty deep topics. She did it too.

"I did not think you would have such a wide range of thoughts." I said in a breathy voice.

She chuckled. "The last time I had this conversation, was with my mother ages ago. I am happy to broach it again. You made me open up again Chim." She rolled on her stomach and looked at me.

She put out a hand and pushed away my hair from face.

"Shooting stars are comets. Comets are pieces that travelled the space lonely and cold, for a very long time. At some point, they get tired and fall after breaking into pieces. Despite the moment where they get tired, they still continue their journey. The comet meets the warm atmosphere and gives off the brightest light in its life. Love is the same. Someone will make you the brightest in this world. We wait till we meet such a person." She met my gaze. "You are that person for me, Jimin."

I looked at her. She just said that she loved me. My heart swelled up with various emotions. I was so happy.

I pulled her towards me, so she was lying over me. "I love you."

"I love you." She said.

I loved the fact that she didn't say love you too. The 'too' took the feel off of it.

I kissed her. I pulled her into my arms tight not wanting to let go.

I was afraid that I would lose her even if I turned for a second. It was a shame how words didn't suffice when you wanted to express your heart. Actions were the only things that helped at times like those. The words I love you do not suffice to express the love and care you feel for a person.

She looked tired.

"Shall we go to the hotel? You look tired and I need a shower." I chuckled.

"Okay." She yawned making a high pitched noise. Cute. So freaking cute.

We packed our things and made our way towards the car. We got into the car and I drove around looking for a nice place to stay. We found a fairly decent hotel. It was small but clean. Saura was a clean freak. She reminded me of Jin evertime she spoke about cleaning things.

I parked the car and we went in. We needed rooms.

Oh. Were we supposed to sleep in separate rooms? I didn't want her away from my sight though. My heartbeat started raising and I started panicking about how to ask her about it.

"Are you okay? You look flustered." She looked at me with sleepy eyes.

I got caught.

"No, it's nothing." I turned to look at the receptionist. "Can we have two rooms?"

I couldn't even turn to look at her. I started sweating. I didn't think about this before coming here.

"Chim, the rooms are quite big, do we have to get two?" She asked me.

What?

"Um...what do you mean?" I turned to look at her. She came near me and stood on her tiptoes.

"I don't wanna sleep alone in a new place." She whispered into my ears.

I looked at her blankly. The fact was not being registered in my brain.

"I trust you. If that's what you were thinking." She smirked.

Oh my God. I was blushing furiously.

"One room please." I told the receptionist.

"I'll fill out the forms." Saura stepped forward. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Did you forget who you are?" She said softly in my ears.

Oh yes. I smiled at her. She cared for us, for me, more than I cared about myself.

We got the key and got to the room. As soon as we entered, she ran into it, turning on the lights and looking around. Her actions resembled Kook so much. Guess, she is my new kid. I giggled at the thought.

(Kid actually refers to maknae here.)

She opened a window letting some air in.

"Can I shower first?" She asked me.

"Go ahead." I sat at the couch looking at her. She walked to her bag, took her clothes out and walked to the bathroom.

After she locked the door, I felt strange. I hadn't imagined this situation at all. I let out a breath which I didn't even realize I was holding in. Did she really feel free with me? I didn't mind having her next to me.

I was kinda hoping to have her in my arms while she slept. I felt happy. Proud even, that she trusted me enough to stay the night with me.

I got my clothes ready to shower next.
Her phone lit up showing the arrival of a message. It showed Maren's name. That girl was a good friend to Saura and I was thankful for it.

I thought about my friends. I texted the guys in the group chat, letting them know that I was okay.

The chat box immediately blew up with messages. Each one teasing me for staying out with my girlfriend. It put a blush on my face. These boys just wouldn't stop. They kept teasing me so much.

*Tae: Ooh, Jimin is spending the night out with a girl. 👀👀😏*

*Joon: How long has it been since he met her?*

*Kook: Hardly a month. A month. I'll tell you how bad he has fallen for her.🤪*

*Jin: Hey, I don't want you to come stand in front of me with kids alright? I can't become an uncle this early. I still think you are young for all this stuff.😤*

*Seriously Jin?🙄*

*Tae: Oh yes, she is brown. You guys would make such cute babies. A child with exotic features.😍*

*Kook: I wonder if the child will be tall though.🤭*

* NOT MY KIDS KOOK, I WILL KILL YOU.🤬*

*Joon: That was mean kook. Apologize.*

*Kook: Alright, alright. Whatever. Have fun. 👀*

*I hate you dude.*

*Kook: We know you love us.😘*

*Hobi: Give the guy some space to breathe. Stop bothering him. Enjoy the date Chim.*

*Tae: Let your girlfriend know that I am only letting her 'borrow' you for a while. You belong to me.😤.*

*Joon: 🙄🙄 I didn't catch Jimin saying that to you when you were with your girlfriend."

*Thank you Joon.*

*Joon: ✌️✌️*

*Jin: Whatever. Get lost. I am missing my girlfriend even more now. You are making me jealous. Shoo.👋*

*Kook: Good luck Chim.😉*

*🤦🏼‍♂️ *

________________________

I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Saura walk out in pajamas. Her hair was up in a towel. Simple and beautiful.

"You can go in." She said as she out her clothes out to dry.

"I want to hug you but my clothes are dirty. Wait until I come back." I smirked at her and went to the bathroom. I left her standing with her mouth open.

I showered and brushed my teeth. It was soothing to have hot water run over the sore muscles.

I wore sweatpants and a t-shirt and walked out. Saura was getting the bed ready.

"Put your clothes over there please. The room is already full of sand. It's giving me a headache. I am itching to clean it but there's no broom." She frowned.

"Dear lord, you're such a clean freak." I chuckled. I put my clothes along with hers. I got shy looking at her clothes. She had put them all up to dry and you know what I meant. Looking at them made me blush. I shooed my inner thoughts away and went towards her. She had climbed into bed and she looked at me. She patted the empty side of the bed asking me to join her. I turned the lights off, leaving a small lamp on.

I slid onto the bed next to her and pulled her close to me.

"I usually don't like cuddling. I love sleeping with the while bed free." She said laughing.

"Well I am not letting you go anywhere." I pulled her closer. "Well it feels okay now but it would feel uncomfortable later on I guess." I frowned.

She burst out laughing. "I told you! Cuddling isn't as comfortable as they show in movies Chim. The person who is spooning gets a face full of hair. And don't forget the arms. They go numb." We both burst out laughing.

"True. But stay still for a while. My arms can take that much." She giggled.

"Don't complain that I am heavy later on." She said.

"I won't. I'll start working out harder if that happens." I pecked her forehead.

She stared at me for a second and then turned away covering her face with her hands. "Oh God. How could say something like that so easily?"

I chuckled and pulled her back towards me. "Alright, alright. But it's something I really would do. I wasn't kidding."

"Don't. You don't ever have to change yourself for me. I will have whatever you give me. I want you for who you are, Chim." She said.

She always said things that made my heart flutter.

"I really don't know how to tell you how much I love you." I said while pushing her long hair away from her face.

She looked so pretty. I'd never seen her wearing makeup. The only thing she wore was eyeliner on her lower eyelids. She already had pretty big eyes. When she wore eyeliner, it looked pretty intimidating. She looked kinda badass when she did that.

When I had asked her why she never wore make up, not that she needed it, I was just curious. She replied that it was so uncomfortable, like her face was being suffocated. I had laughed out loud at hearing that.

Now she was in my arms her freshly washed hair, slightly wet trailing the pillow, her face lying inches below mine.

I did the only thing that should have been done.

I kissed her.

________________________

Author's Note:

I love the date😍😍😍😍😍
Hope you enjoyed it too. Chimmy is giving me butterflies. Until then, throwing this at you so you guys so you can suffer too. 😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
142K 9.5K 49
(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." โ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜† Jungkook is a Doctor..he was well succes...
46.9K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...