๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

Od BAABYPRADA

๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ... Viac

๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐ž ๐Ž๐Š
๐๐ž๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ข
๐’๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ 
๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž
๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๐ญ
๐‘๐ข๐›๐›๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ค๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒ
๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž
๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ข๐ง
๐‹๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐•๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฉ
๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐—๐Ž
๐‡๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž & ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐”๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐ƒ๐จ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ

16.3K 907 771
Od BAABYPRADA

𝟒.
『 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⌊𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞⌉
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞."
- 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐧

༄༄༄༄

"Ma, lemme do it." I smacked my lips as she bumped me to the side stirring the sauce for the alfredo.

"You ain't doin' it right." She waved me off sprinkling a little bit of garlic powder into it.

"All she was doin' was stirrin'. Ain't no wrong way to do that." Kelin smacked his lips as I looked at him, "Exactly. She just be wantin' to do everything on her own."

"Girl you was doin' it wrong." She put her hand in my face as me and Kelin laughed.

"What you can do is run to the store and get a case of waters, and grab a bottle of wine." She said looking at me as me and Kelin both looked at her crazy.

"Wine for what?"

"I have a special guest coming over, so just get what I told you to get." She waved me off as I shook my head.

"Whatever." I mumbled grabbing my keys off the counter, "Come on Kelin you comin' wit' me." I told him as he smacked his lips.

"I got some to do." He said making me look at him, "Like what? I know you ain't tryna' be onna phone wit' that lil girl again." I shook my head as he smacked his lips.

"Mind your business. Worry about what's goin' on with you and yo' rapper." He waved me off as I looked at him.

"Ain't sh-nothing going on wit' me and him. Now come on." I snapped as my Mama shook her head.

"Betta' listen to Mama Saoir."

"Swear she somebody Mama." Kelin mumbled as I shrugged, "Ion care.".

"I'm finna go put some shoes on." He said as he walked out of the kitchen and my phone began vibrating in my back pocket.

I looked at it seeing my sister calling me, "Helloooo."

"Heyy, what you doin'?" She asked as she shuffled around before sitting on her bed.

"Finna go to the store to get some for my Mama."

"Hey Mama Tiffany!" She said as my Mama leaned into the camera.

"Hey baby. Girl allat hair, what you gone do wit' it?" My Mama asked her as she shook her head.

"Ion even know, this girl from my school was supposed to do it. But she cancelled or whatever. That's why it's all ova' my head now, I think imma just put some braids in it for the weekend then wear my hair wavy to school." Tamina explained as my Mama nodded her head.

"Where lil Bam at?"

"Somewhere around here bein' bad. That boy is nerve wreckin'." Mina shook her head as My Mama laughed.

"Girl gone head, you ain't got no nerves to wreck."

"Dealin' wit Bam make me age a couple years. That boy be stressin' me out." I chuckled listening to her, "You is some else." My Mama shook her head going back to what was cooking on the stove.

"Kelin hurry up!" I yelled rolling my eyes, "Girl you always yellin' at somebody, you ain't got no kids." Mine said making me smack my lips.

"Girl all ya'll my kids." I waved her off as Kelin came around the corner with a sweatshirt on and some shoes.

"Who is that?" He asked nodding towards my phone, "Tamina." I said before he smirked.

"Oh."

"Bam get the f-Saoir imma talk to you later love you." She rushed out before hanging up, I looked at Kelin.

"Ya'll are both my siblings. So that means ya'll are basically siblings. Siblings don't date siblings we don't live in Alabama." I told him as he smacked his lips.

"That's not my sister, that's your sister." He shrugged as he held the door open for me.

"No Kelin that's nasty." I shook my head as he laughed, "I was jus' playin' anyways. Don't nobody want Tamina. Did she ever get her teeth fixed?" He asked making me smack my lips.

"You know she got braces now." I rolled my eyes as we walked to my truck.

"I forgot my bad. Her teeth was real messed up too." He laughed as I chuckled pushing him.

"Shut up." I laughed getting into the driver seat of the truck as he got into the passenger seat.

I started it up and rolled my window down a little before pulling off.

"Who is that lil girl you be onna phone with all night?" I asked as he shrugged, "My bestfriend."

"Ohhh bestfriend huh. Okay." I laughed as he smacked his lips, "That's forreal my bestfriend."

"Whatever you say." I dragged as he waved me off looking at his phone.

"So when you gone drop that song with you and Faze?"

"I don't know, whenever I text him and tell him I want to drop it."

"What you waitin' for? Drop it now then it's gone blow up and allat. Then you can drop that album and then everybody gone be talkin' 'bout you." He explained as I just shrugged.

"I'll see about it." I mumbled as he smacked his lips, "Play the song." He said making me shake my head.

"No, I don't want to hear it." I told him as he smacked his lips, "I'll play it myself then." He shrugged connecting his phone to the bluetooth and then played the song.

I turned it down and he turned it up pushing my hand away, "Move. I wanna listen to it."

I rolled my eyes as he listened to the song and I mumbled along to it under my breathe.

At the end of the song I chuckled hearing me and Faze laughing, "We got bougie ass Saoir Jade, the bougiest muhfucka inna industry." "And we got rude ass Faze, the rudest nigga in the industry." I laughed and he busted out laughing before the song ended.

"That ending make the song better, ya'll make good ass music together." Kelin told me as I nodded.

"We do got good chemistry inna studio. We vibe well, and it's easy to make music together. We made this in like a hour." I said as he nodded his head.

"Ya'll work well together, ya'll should do a lil album or some together."

"Ion know maybe, but I gotta talk to my label about that. Then he gotta talk to his label. And with my label paying for this album, I'm probably gone have to come outta pocket if I do another album so close." I shrugged as he just looked at me.

"Do you think it would be good?" He asked me as I just shrugged, "That ain't a yes or no answer."

"Yeah."

"Okay then do it, stop over thinking shit." He told me as I just side eyed him before pulling into the grocery store parking lot.

I parked in the pregnant woman parking and Kelin smacked his lips, "Yo thin ass ain't pregnant."

"I could be." I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone turning the car off.

I got out walking alongside Kelin, I linked my arm with his and he smacked his lips. "No." He said trying to move his arm and I laughed.

"You're so mean to me." I laughed unlinking our arms and he looked at me. "Nigga bye. When we was little you never wanted to hold my hand inna stores."

"Kelin you used to put yo' hands in yo hands and hold your balls all day." I looked at him as he busted out laughing.

"Aye bruh, don't say that again." He laughed as I shook my head grabbing a cart.

"Ummm, can I get a picture?" A darkskin girl came up to me making me look at her.

"Of course, hm Kelin take our picture." I said handing her phone to him, before I wrapped my arm around her waist and smiled as she wrapped her's around my waist and smiled as well.

He took the picture before handing her back the phone, "Thank you so much.".

"It's nothing, DM me that picture please too." I asked her as she nodded, "Okay." She said before she walked over to the older lady and little girl that were waiting for her.

"She was cute as hell." Kelin said as I rolled my eyes at him, "Boy you been sayin' everybody cute lately."

"Everybody is cute." He shrugged as I pushed the cart down the aisles.

"You just a young hoe." I said as he smacked his lips, "Fuck ever." He mumbled waving me off.

"Excuse me." I mumbled as I moved the cart to the other side of the aisle and walked past this lady.

"Grab that case of water." I pointed at the Walmart brand of water and Kelin grabbed it putting it into the cart.

"What else we need?"

"A bottle of wine. I'm not even old enough to buy alcohol." I smacked my lips as Kelin chuckled.

"Have somebody buy it for you." He shrugged as I looked at him, "Boy. So I can be onna shaderoom or some shit?"

"Man fuck them." He waved it off before he walked towards this lady doing her shopping.

"Excuse me, can you buy a bottle of wine for my sister?" He asked motioning towards me, she looked at him then me and nodded her head.

"Yeah I got ya'll, come on." She said before I followed her to the next aisle where the alcohol was.

--

"Ma who is the special guest?" Kelin asked her as she waved him off, "You gone see."

"She probably got a girlfriend." I said as Kelin nodded his head, "She prolly do."

"Can ya'll just be patient and wait?" She smacked her lips making me chuckle, "That's what it is." I said as Kelin laughed.

"If she ugly imma be mad." Kelin said making me laugh, "Bye."

"I'm forreal, because why you wit' ugly person for?" He scrunched his face up as my Mama looked at him blankly.

"You not funny." She waved him off as me and him busted out laughing, "She mad." He yelled making me shake my head as she rolled her eyes at us.

"Whatever, fuck both yall."

"I won't care if she ugly Ma." I said as I tried to stop laughing as she just ignored me.

"Man Saoir drop that song, text him right now and tell him you want to drop it tonight." Kelin smacked his lips making me roll my eyes.

"Fine." I mumbled picking my phone up off the coffee table, I unlocked it and went to my messages.

I found his thread and clicked on it.

𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐞
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟏 𝐀𝐌

Let's drop it tonight at 12
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐞 Bet

"He said bet. We dropping it tonight at 12." I told Kelin as he nodded his head, "Thank you."

"I haven't even heard it yet." My Mama scrunched her face up as I shrugged, "Well you'll hear it tonight."

"Everybody always get to hear everything but me. The first person to hear it is Mina, or Aya." She rolled her eyes as chuckled.

"Ma, you always say the same thing. You don't give me the criticism I need, they do." I explained as she just waved me off, "Whatever."

"Where Aya at? Ian seen her since I been out here." Kelin asked making me look at him, "She out of town for her Grandma birthday. You know she died last year so this their first birthday without her."

"Damn, I forgot 'bout that."

"Have you talked to her?" My Mama asked making me nod my head, "I haven't today but all the other days I have."

Somebody knocked at the door and I looked at my Mama as she stood up.

"That must be them." She said as she walked out of the living room.

I looked at Kelin as he looked at his phone texting somebody, "Boy the special guest here."

"Ion care, they ain't here for me." He mumbled continuing to text whoever he was texting.

I shook my head as my phone dinged and I looked at it before unlocking it.

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟔 𝐀𝐌

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚 So did you talk to him about when you want to release it?

Tonight at 12
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟔 𝐀𝐌

𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚 Okay.

I locked my phone seeing my Mama walking into the living room with a darkskin man making me and Kelin both look at eachother confused.

"Ma I thought you was gay." Kelin said making me look at him shocked as she smacked him in the back of his head.

"Boy." She mumbled as the man laughed, "She thought she was too." The man said as she waved him off.

"Both of ya'll can shut up. Ya'll this is George my boyfriend, George that's Saoir and Kelin my only two kids." She introduced us as I smiled with my hand out for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you." I told him as he nodded his head, "Same here."

"Saoir actin' like she inna label meeting or some, shaking hands and stuff." Kelin laughed as I flicked him off.

"Shut up."

"Ignore him, he ignorant." I said as George shook his head, "He funny."

"Exactly. They mad because they ain't funny." Kelin waved us off as I rolled my eyes, "People think I'm funny."

"Who? Faze." Kelin said making my Mama laugh as I looked at them both blankly, "That ain't even funny. Ya'll actin' ignorant in front of company." I rolled my eyes as George laughed.

"I already warned him about ya'll." Mama waved me off as I yawned, "Is the food done yet?"

"Yes it is, ya'll can eat." My Mama said making me and Kelin stand up and rush to the kitchen.

"She had us waiting to meet the nigga that be in the Allstate commercials." Kelin smacked his lips as I laughed, "Shut up."

"You cannot say he don't look like that nigga." Kelin said as I just ignored him grabbing a paper plate and putting some shrimp alfredo onto it.

"Nasty." Kelin mumbled putting chicken alfredo onto his plate, "Just because you don't like it, don't mean it's nasty."

"It's nasty, that's why ion like it." He waved me off grabbing a fork and sitting at the island.

"Whatever." I said sitting beside him going on Instagram scrolling as I ate my food.

I seen a picture on the Shade Room of Faze and a little boy and I liked it, before going to his page.

I watched his story and he had reposted the video he recorded of our song, telling everybody it was going to be out tonight.

I swiped over and posted something onto my story.

𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 2s

--

"Aya no." I smacked my lips as she looked at me, "Girl you lying. You know you think that boy cute."

"I already said he cute, but I don't like him." I told her as she just rolled her eyes, "Ya'll would be so cute. And ya'll make good ass music together."

"We can make music without being together. Everybody that make good music together shouldn't be together either." I said as she put me on pause tapping on her phone.

"Whatever Saoir." She mumbled continuing to tap on her phone, "I know you not arguing with him again."

"I'm not arguing with him. I'm just making sure my point is across."

"What ya'll arguing about now?"

"He gave his co-worker a ride home because she ain't have a ride. So then he go on to say how she be all flirty and friendly at work. So my point is what the fuck is you givin' this bitch a ride for if you know she want you? That's that shit that be pissing me off." She snapped as I frowned shaking my head.

"You snapping at the wrong person."

"My bad, he just got me so fucked up. Like nigga she coulda' called a fuckin' uber or some what the fuck. Now he talkin' 'bout he told her he would also give her a ride tomorrow, and I told him to tell her he can't. And he actin' like he all of a sudden don't wanna be bogus." She vented making me just shake my head again.

"Ian even gone say none." I mumbled as she smacked her lips, "You always say that then say some."

"Because you ask for my opinion. You already know how I feel about you and him, so I don't even need to say nothing."

"You right you don't." She said before I hung up on her and yawned looking at the time.

Damn the song finna drop.

As I was about to get onto Instagram after avoiding it all day a call came across my screen.

I seen it was Faze facetiming me and I answered it suspiciously, "Hello?"

"Our shit finna drop, you ready?" He asked making me nod my head.

"Yeah I guess, this the first thing I dropped in like two months." I said as he looked at me crazy, "I drop so much music. Sometimes I don't even remember dropping some shit."

"Your music gets leaked alot too." I yawned again as he smacked his lips, "Man don't even bring that shit up. That shit so annoying."

"You need to stop trusting everybody to produce your music. Because they probably the ones leaking it."

"Will produce all yo' songs?" He asked making me nod, "Will and this girl named Korey." I said as he shrugged.

"You don't know how to produce yo' own shit?"

"I never tried, I don't even know what to do to be honest." I said as he nodded his head, "It ain't that hard. I produce my own shit when ian got no producer inna booth with me."

"You can make beats?"

"I can make some basic shit, but most of the time I use beats people send to me." He explained as I nodded.

"My brother thinks we should do an album together." I said after it got silent for a second, "You want to? 'Cause I'll do it."

"Yeah but, I'm about to drop an album right now. So if I put them out back to back then I would probably have to come out of pocket." I explained as he shrugged, "I'll pay for it."

"It's both our album, so we should both pay for it. That only makes sense."

"If we did it, when would you wanna start doin' allat?"

"Well first I would have to talk to my label and manager and allat about it. But I wouldn't care we can start whenever." I shrugged as he looked like he was thinking hard about it.

"You want Will to produce?"

"He can."

"How 'bout he produce some of it, then we do the rest. Because you needa' know how to do yo' own songs. Once you learn you gone love that shit. Putting yo' song together feel good as fuck."

"None of your friends can produce?" I asked as he shook his head, "Nah some of them can. I just like being inna studio by myself sometimes. I can clear my mind and just express myself better if that make sense."

"You can't express yourself around your friends?"

"I can. But I like to make my deeper shit by myself. Allat hype shit I record wit' them around." He explained running a hand down his face before I checked the time.

"Our song is out." I told him as he nodded his head, "Everybody gone be tagging us in shit. I think that's the best part about dropping new shit."

I shook my head, "I hate all that attention, when I drop music and stuff I log out and get on my other page."

"You got another page?"

"Yeah a private page."

"You so different. Like you famous and shit but you hate that shit." He shook his head as I frowned, "I don't hate it."

"Yes you do. You hate allat attention and everything." He said as I thought about it before realizing he was right.

"Yeah I guess you can say that I don't like it." I shrugged as he nodded his head.

"Exactly, but so many other singers and rappers and shit live for this social media shit. Like they thrive off the shaderoom and shit posting them. They like that drama because it keep them relevant.

But you don't care 'bout being relevant. You just make yo' music and go." He said making me smack my lips.

"You reading me ion like that." I told him as he laughed, "It ain't even like that."

"How you get famous though?" He asked as I shrugged, "To be honest I don't even know it happened so fast. It was like one day I posted a video of me singing the next day I had Jessica calling me saying she wanted to manage me, then I had labels wanting to meet with me. It was sooo much.

I think that's why I don't like it forreal, because I never had time to just sit and soak everything in, everything was just thrown at me. Like if it wasn't for my family I don't think I would've signed or anything. But I wanted everybody around me to be happy and stable so I did it."

"You regret posting that video?"

"Yeah. I want to be normal. Like I want to go places and not have people want to take pictures with me. Or I want to like someone's picture and not have thousands of people thinking that I date them." I told him as he nodded his head.

"That must be why you so private, because you don't want nobody talking."

"Exactly, but enough about me and my issues. How did you get famous?" I asked him as he chuckled scratching his head.

"Me and my bestfriend Marl made a diss on these niggas we was into it wit' and that bitch blew up." He told me smiling thinking about it I guess.

My door opened and Kelin walked into my room nodding his head, "Yeah all the lil couples finna use this for they lil flipagrams." He said making me and Faze laugh.

"Who that is?"

"Faze."

"Awe, I can in here to tell you my bestfriend said that ya'll needa make some more music together." He said before walking out closing the door behind himself.

"That was my brother."

"How many brothers and sisters you got?"

"I got 2 brothers and one sister."

"You the oldest?" He asked making me nod, "How many you got?"

"I got 2 sisters, a older one and a younger one."

"Aww, you the only boy. I know you was spoiled."

"Nahh, I used to be in trouble all the time. My Pops strict and I was bad as hell." He shook his head as I nodded my head.

"You look like you was a bad kid."

"Man I was a young hustla'." He waved me off as I chuckled and yawned.

"Gone head and go to sleep, I was just tryna see if you was up when our shit dropped." He said making me nod.

"Bye." I said before hanging up and putting my phone on the charger, turning my tv on.
__________________________

Saoir ass boring, she ain't got nothing interesting about herself. I needa add some to her ass because she too fuckin borin

- BAABYPRADA🍍

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

3.3M 144K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
228K 5.5K 36
Read it and find out ใ‹›
1.1M 36.5K 42
๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€ 20...
1.3M 52.6K 42
โž๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š... ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.โž