The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

Oleh GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Nineteen: Coma

1.8K 48 65
Oleh GoldenFang17

"Izuku..." Inko uttered while watching her son fighting against his childhood friend who bullies him a lot from before.

"If Katsuki goes too far against Izuku, I'll scold him really bad!" Mitsuki said.

"I hope he'll not hurt Izuku too much." Masaru said. The scene now returned to Katsuki now standing after receiving a punch from Izuku. Izuku, on the other hand, prepares himself for an attack but deep inside, he is too nervous.

"Take this!" Katsuki yelled as he fired a flashy explosion in front of Izuku to distract his sight and now appeared under him. Before he can land a punch, Izuku covers his body before Katsuki lands a blow.

'How did he?!' Katsuki thought. He stepped back away from Izuku and didn't continue his attack and now charged into him like a rocket.

"Am I seeing this right? Bakugo cannot find a simple opening from Izuku's defense?" Shoto asked from the sidelines. Katsuki swings a right arm punch towards Izuku but Izuku dodges it by bending his body in mid-air and kicks Katsuki's face by his two legs. While Katsuki grunts in pain, Izuku appeared behind him, grabs his waist, and empowers his forearms by his Quirk.

"German Smash!" Izuku yelled as he does as German Suplex on Katsuki and causes a huge explosion in the arena.

"G-German Suplex?!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Am I seeing this right?" Kirishima asked.

"Midoriya is... overpowering Bakugo?" Sero uttered.

"Nice, Izuku..." Momo uttered while watching Izuku's match in the nurse's office.

"Cheering your boyfriend from here? How sweet." Recovery Girl said.

"Y-Yeah. I wanna see how he'll win this match since he is up against his childhood friend and the one who tormented most of his childhood days." Momo said.

"I see. So he wants sweet revenge from that kid here at the Sports Festival?" Recovery Girl asked.

"Yes. I hope Izuku will win it all." Momo said.

"Midoriya brings Bakugo to the Suplex City as he slams him down with a German Suplex! How strong Midoriya is by the way?!" Present Mic exclaimed and the crowd went nuts.

"Midoriya is already strong. All he has to do is to manage the drawback of his Quirk and use his Quirk carefully." Aizawa said.

"The more he breaks his arms and legs, the more he'll be vulnerable to any battle he'll face in the future." Ectoplasm said.

'Young Midoriya...' All Might thought. After the huge smoke, Katsuki blasts his way after getting buried from Izuku's suplex and now kicks Izuku in the face.

"I-I... am not done... yet!!" Katsuki angrily yelled while blood runs into his head.

"Katsuki!" Mitsuki yelled from Inko's home.

"What have you've done, Izuku?" Inko worriedly asked.

"Izuku has turned the tables this time. And this is unbelievable." Masaru said.

"Kacchan, listen... I don't want to hurt you so bad. So better surrender now before anything else happens." Izuku said as he performs a stance against Katsuki.

"Surrender? Hahahaha! Are you really underestimating me, Deku?! After you have such a Quirk like that, you get cocky now huh?! Well then, take this!!" Katsuki yelled as he jumped in the air and now starts to spin himself in the air.

"What is that?!" Mineta asked.

"Woah, Woah, Woah!!" Mina exclaimed.

"Deku!" Uraraka yelled.

"Run, Midoriya!!" Iida yelled.

"Howitzer Impact!!!" Katsuki yelled in mid-air and started to spin like a tornado charging into Izuku.

"Midoriya!!" Jiro yelled.

"Izuku!" Momo cried.

"How will you respond with this one, Midoriya?" Shoto asked from the sidelines.

"H-Hey! Is Bakugo really going for it?!" Zenitsu asked. Tanjiro sees the scenes on the TV outside the infirmary and clenched his fists.

"Midoriya..." Tanjiro uttered. Izuku, on the other hand, was overwhelmed by the attack Katsuki's using against him. He strengthens his legs and now creates a powerful shockwave on his stance.

'Wait! What are you up to Young Midoriya?!' All Might thought nervously.

"Do you think you are the only one who has such a powerful attack? Then come!" Izuku yelled as lightning sparks emitted now on his body and his veins can be seen running through his body.

"This is going to be bad! Midnight!" Cementoss yelled.

"Yeah, I know!" Midnight said and prepares her Quirk.

"One For All: Meteorite Smash!" Izuku yelled and he jumped now into Katsuki like a missile and his body started to flame like a meteor and the two attacks both collided and it was too late for the two hero teachers to stop the attack as it caused a huge explosion around the arena. The students covered themselves and the same goes for the audience but they didn't notice that they weren't hurt or fazed as Hagari unleashed a huge barrier around the audience.

"Temple Shield!" Hagari yelled while creating a barrier around the crowd. White Thunder from far away was nearly thrown away after feeling the huge explosion from the two young students.

"Are they even considered as kids with that power they have?!" White Thunder/Muzan yelled while resisting the wind pressure. The smoke now from the attack starts to disappear as the two can be seen both out of bounds but Izuku's hand can be seen hanging on the stage.

"H-Hey!" One audience yelled.

"That green-haired kid's hand! He is hanging on the stage!" Another audience said. Present Mic and the other teachers talked about Izuku's situation and now has a decision for it.

"Since both of them are out of bounds, we're gonna consider this a draw. However, Midoriya's hand is still hanging on the arena even his legs are already on the ground. While Bakugo is completely crushed into the walls and unable to move anymore. For this round..., IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS!!" Present Mic exclaimed and the crowd went crazy after hearing the decision.

"Yeah!" Uraraka and Iida exclaimed.

"Izuku...!" Momo cried while smiling after seeing Izuku winning the match.

"Thank goodness." Zenitsu sighed after seeing the match. But Tanjiro was worried about his condition.

'He may win but the question is, could he still fight the match for the next round?' Tanjiro thought. The medical staff both appeared on Izuku and Katsuki as they assisted the two and proceed to the infirmary.

"Midoriya did well out there." Jiro said.

"Such a powerful move from Midoriya! But Bakugo's attack isn't bad as his attitude!" Mineta said.

"You know what, I'll agree on you but this time only, Ribbit." Tsuyu said.

"Tanjiro and Tokoyami are now for the last match of the quarter-finals. This is going to be hard for Tokoyami." Iida said.

"If Tanjiro wins here, he'll face Midoriya, if Midoriya can still fight. On the other matches, Zenitsu is up against Inosuke but I don't see him warming up on the sidelines." Mina said.

"Tokoyami just used his Shadow Dome against Yaoyorozu. If he can use that dome against Tanjiro quickly, maybe he has a chance." Sato said.

"And the last match for the second round of the final event! The student who created a dark dome against his opponent and wins by that tactic! Will he ever uses that once again for this match? Fumikage Tokoyami ladies and gentlemen!" Present Mic said.

'I should fortify my defense against Tanjiro. This one is going to be a difficult match for me.' Tokoyami thought while sweating.

"Hey, I can see that Tokoyami is sweating out there." Sero said.

"Of course! Who wouldn't sweat out if you are up against a monster like Tanjiro?" Mineta said.

"Like what he said earlier, he isn't a good person to deal with in terms of fighting." Jiro said.

"And the other titan of 1-A who has a ferocious and fiery Quirk that no one could match! Could he be the one who'll break the new technique of Tokoyami? Tanjiro Kamado ladies and gentlemen!" Present Mic exclaimed.

'First, Izuku isn't going back, I'm gonna win this for you, Izuku!' Tanjiro thought.

"Let the final match of the second round, begin!" Midnight exclaimed.

"Here I go!" Tokoyami said as he armors himself with his Dark Shadow but this time, huge wings appeared from his back.

"Wow! What's with those wings?!" Hanako asked.

"Nii-chan can burn them all!" Takeo said.

"Be careful on this one, Tanjiro." Tanjuro said. Tokoyami flapped his wings and blows a huge wind attack towards Tanjiro but it doesn't faze the 6'11 monster of 1-A.

"What?!" Tokoyami said.

"Do you think those wings can scare me? How about this?" Tanjiro said as his right arm starts to transform into magma and he drew a sword from it.

"Hell Saber!" Tanjiro said.

"A sword but made of magma? Not bad, Tanjiro!" Genya said.

"Win this, Tanjiro!" Kanao said with her smile. Tokoyami's wings transformed into tentacles and now charged Tanjiro but the magma user slashed all of the tentacles and burns the shadow of Tokoyami.

"Tch! I can feel how hot his magma is!" Tokoyami said. Tanjiro melts his saber and now both of his arms now transformed into flowing magma from his body. He raised both of his arms in the air stared at Tokoyami.

"Let's see if your shadow can block this?" Tanjiro said with a smirk.

"Volcanic Meteorites!" Tanjiro yelled as his arms fired a huge amount of magma fists in the air and now is aimed at Tokoyami from below.

"Meteorites?" Tokoyami yelled but before he can do a single step, Tanjiro suddenly flashed before him with his right arm enlarged by magma and punched the Dark Shadow of Tokoyami and weakens it.

"He used the meteorites as a distraction for Tokoyami! But how he can move at such speed?!" Iida asked.

'I knew it. Tanjiro is going to be a pain in the ass for Midoriya.' Shoto thought.

"Tanjiro just blazed his way into Tokoyami and gives him a one huge knockout punch for his Dark Shadow! But hey, what are you going to do with those meteorites?!" Present Mic exclaimed. The meteorites now landed into Tanjiro and the magma user absorbs all of it while staring at Tokoyami.

"Any last words?" Tanjiro asked as another huge magma arm with flames on it now is being pointed into Tokoyami's face.

"N-No... I'm done for this one, Tanjiro..." Tokoyami uttered while clutching his stomach in pain after receiving a second-degree burn from Tanjiro's magma fist punch.

"Fumikage Tokoyami surrenders for this match as he was being cornered by Tanjiro Kamado!" Midnight announced and the crowd cheered for Tanjiro.

"Yaaay!" The Kamado siblings exclaimed.

"Good job, Tanjiro!" Tanjuro said.

"Well done, son!" Kie added.

"Tokoyami, I'm sorry if I have given you those burns." Tanjiro worriedly said while seeing Tokoyami being placed on the stretcher.

"It's fine. At least I can taste that terrifying power of yours." Tokoyami said with a smile and now was being carried by the medical staff to the infirmary.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, here are your final four students for the U.A. Sports Festival's final event! And all of them are from the same class! Who will be going to win it all for this year's festival?!" Present Mic exclaimed as the screen now shows the faces of the contestants for the semi-final match and who are their enemies

•Zenitsu vs. Inosuke

•Tanjiro vs. Izuku

Momo was completely healed by Recovery Girl and now rushed into the other nurse's room where she sees Izuku's whole body all broken and was being healed in the process.

"Excuse me ma'am, but can Izuku still fight for the next match?" Momo asked.

"I'm sorry to say this miss but, Mr. Midoriya won't be making to the semi-finals match. Aside from breaking his own legs and right arm, he has received some first degree burns on his body and also, some broken bones were detected by our X-Ray scanner. Also, he hasn't wake up from his match earlier." The nurse replied.

Momo had no choice but to cover her mouth and cry after seeing Izuku in a very critical state. Nezuko on the other room now sees Inosuke who is stretching after receiving a "Go" signal from the nurses and doctors.

"I'm really sorry Inosuke if I really broke your neck and almost damaged your throat." Nezuko said while bowing.

"I'm all right like I'm gonna take a mountain filled with demons on it!" Inosuke said.

"Without Hagari's help, maybe I have killed you already." Nezuko said with worry.

"Hahaha! Killed? When pigs fly!" Inosuke said and now runs his way towards the stage. Nezuko just smiled and sees her friend fine and good to go.

'It's hard to decide on who will I cheer for? Inosuke versus Zenitsu? And nii-chan might go up against Midoriya but I think he won't be facing him because Midoriya is in a critical condition.' Nezuko thought.

"Before we'll start the semi-final match, we would like to announce that Izuku Midoriya won't be making it to the semi-final round after receiving a word from the doctors that he is in a critical condition after a huge collision with his match against Katsuki Bakugo earlier. Sad to announce this but Tanjiro Kamado will be the first one to head to the grand finals. Prayers up for Izuku Midoriya." Present Mic said in his neutral voice and some were disappointed by the announcement.

"Izuku! Wh-What happened to him?!" Inko cried out of worry.

"Let's go and take a look at our kids' situation! Hurry!" Mitsuki said as Masaru prepares their car.

"Y-Yeah!" Inko said and gets her bag from the sofa.

"Midoriya won't make it? No way." Iida said.

"After showing a tremendous attack earlier, there's no way you can still fight after colliding your attack against a massive attack from Bakugo." Jiro said.

"Midori..." Mina uttered.

"Shall we take a look for him?" Kirishima asked.

"It is better if all of us will do it after the match." Momo said as she now arrived at the bleachers of 1-A.

"Yaoyorozu! Are you all right?" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah. Thank you for your concern. What I'm scared right now is Izuku... he is in a critical condition." Momo said while tears fall from her eyes. Shoto grabs Momo and hugs her by his arm.

"He is strong, you know. He'll be fine. Don't worry." Shoto said while hugging Momo who is crying on his chest.

'I'm gonna take care of Momo for a while, Midoriya.' Shoto thought.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's start the first and last semi-finals of the U.A. Sport's Festival! Let's meet the students who'll be facing each other in this match! First, the blond titan of 1-A who has a very awesome Quirk and managed to defeat anyone with a bang! Zenitsu Agatsuma!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Oh come on, do I really have to face this weird guy?" Zenitsu asked.

"And the one who used such quick and flexible power from earlier! Can his reflexes help him to defeat the Light Quirk user of his same class? Inosuke Hashibira ladies and gentlemen!" Present Mic exclaimed. Kotoha from the bleachers gasped after hearing her son's whole name once again.

"Inosuke... Is it really you?" Kotoha asked after hearing the family name of Inosuke and remembers her baby from before.

'If you're alive, then the same goes to that monster as well.' Kotoha thought.

"Graaaaaah!!" Inosuke roared while flexing his muscles as the crowd liked his entrance.

"The last semi-final match, begin!" Midnight said.

"So you healed Inosuke after getting kicked by Nezuko?" Gyomei asked on Hagari.

"Yeah. And also, I added some special effects on his palms. Which will help him in hitting Zenitsu." Hagari said with a grin.

"And what is it?" Gyomei asked.

"A thing that you cannot understand." Hagari said with a smirk.

"Oh, come on." Gyomei whined and now eats another bunch of sushi.

"Munchy!" Gyomei said.

'I planted some Sea Prism Stone particles on the bones in his fists and legs to allow him to hit Zenitsu in the body while he was sleeping.' Hagari thought.

"I wonder how you really look if you remove your mask, Inosuke." Zenitsu said.

"Who cares?!" Inosuke exclaimed as he rushed into Zenitsu with a burst of speed.

"No matter how many times you punch me, it won't work against me--" Zenitsu was stopped as Inosuke punches him in the stomach and now spurted blood from his mouth. Chiki had a smile on her face but was worried after seeing her brother getting punched.

"Z-Zenitsu got hit?!" Tanjiro exclaimed.

"Oh my! Zenitsu was surprised by the wild freak of 1-A as he was punched in the stomach and it was a clean blow from Inosuke!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"H-How did you...?" Zenitsu uttered in pain but he finds out that Inosuke isn't in his sight anymore. Inosuke now appeared above him and uses his breathing to find Zenitsu's weak point which is the neck.

"Muwahahaha! Here I go! Pig Assault! Pig Assault!" Inosuke exclaimed. Before he can grab Zenitsu, the tall blond suddenly disappeared and now appeared away from him.

"Hey! How did you hit me?! Did you use any Sea-- I mean do you have any supporting items with you?" Zenitsu asked.

'Only weapons or things which have the content of the Sea Prism Stone can make us vulnerable. How is it that his bare fists can hit me so casually?' Zenitsu thought.

"Supporting items?! Did you see that I'm using my bare fists?! Here I go, Pig Assault!" Inosuke yelled and now charged into Zenitsu.

"Yata no Kagami!" Zenitsu said as he disappeared from Inosuke and now uses the speed of light to kick him away.

"Nice!" Tanjiro said.

"Woah! He is on his cheat mode once again." Hagakure said.

"That's his skill, maybe? Not a cheat." Ojiro said with a giggle.

"Take this!" Zenitsu yelled as he fired a light beam on Inosuke but he jumped in mid-air and twists his body to prevent getting hit. He now flashed into Zenitsu and finally caught him off guard.

"Pig... Barrage!!!" Inosuke yelled as he fired hundreds of punches into Zenitsu's stomach. The blond student couldn't do anything but receive the pain he is dealing with.

"I may lose here. But... I'll bring you with me to the end!" Zenitsu yelled as he grabbed Inosuke's head and headbutts him.

"What?!" Hagari and the other hashiras exclaimed. Sanemi dropped his jaw after seeing the headbutt. Shinobu from the other side of bleachers laughed at what she saw. Nezuko and Tanjiro both have those shocked faces after seeing the headbutt.

"Ow!" Inosuke uttered and now slowly walked backward while getting dizzy. His mask now was removed and his face was finally exposed to everyone.

"EH?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"What's with that face?!" One audience asked.

"Is he a boy or a girl?!" Another audience asked.

"He's... He's so pretty!" One audience said.

"Wow! Inosuke had the beauty of a woman but the body of a man!" Mineta exclaimed.

"He's really pretty and gorgeous!" Uraraka said.

"Y-Yeah. Why he didn't tell us that he had such beauty under his mask?" Momo asked.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FACE OF A WOMAN BUT HAS A BODY OF A MAN?!" Zenitsu crazily yelled, making the crowd laugh.

"Even Zenitsu can't take that Inosuke has the face of a woman." Present Mic said while laughing.

"Another way of confusing your opponents, by having the face of a woman." Aizawa said and the crowd laughed.

"You may have the face of a woman, but it's over." Zenitsu said as his leg started to create light from it and kicks Inosuke out of bounds. But Inosuke uses his fingers to stop him from being thrown away and now throws himself back to Zenitsu.

"What?!" Zenitsu cried.

"For the final Pig attack series, Pig Cannon!!" Inosuke yelled as he kicks Zenitsu in the stomach and sends themselves out of bounds and both unconscious. Some audience looked at the two and saw that both of them are knocked out.

"T-The two of them are... knocked out?" Mina asked.

"Since the two contestants both went out of bounds and both are unconscious, we are considering this match as a draw!!" Midnight exclaimed and the crowd went nuts after seeing the two on the outside, both knocked down and unable to move.

"Yeesh. Who should I fight for the finals?" Tanjiro said while laughing and turned away to walk inside the tunnel. He sees Nezuko standing and seems to be waiting for him.

"Yo! Nezuko!" Tanjiro said.

"T-Tanjiro... Can I talk to you for a moment?" Nezuko asked.

"Sure!" Tanjiro replied. After a few hours, the teachers received a word from the doctors and now the winner of Zenitsu and Inosuke will be decided by the way of Arm Wrestling.

"Arm Wrestling?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yes. Are you up to the challenge?" Midnight asked.

"Fine. For as long as we'll end this." Zenitsu said and now sat down on a chair and places his arm on the table.

"I don't know what happened earlier but I'll defeat you!" Inosuke said as he puts his arm on the table and now holds Zenitsu's hand.

"Let's start the Arm Wrestling match! Begin!" Midnight said. Inosuke and Zenitsu both grunted as they battled it out for the arm-wrestling match. Zenitsu can be seen overpowering Inosuke but the boar-masked students used his inhuman strength to come back and powers himself against Zenitsu.

"Pig Assault... Pig Assault...!" Inosuke grunted and now defeats Zenitsu in the Arm Wrestling match.

"YAAAAY!" Chiki exclaimed in joy.

"Awww. Zenitsu lost." Akira said with a smile.

"But still, gave that kid a great fight." Kurosaki said.

"Z-Zenitsu lost?!" Tanjiro asked but smiled after seeing his fellow tall student lose in the match.

"Nooooo! Damn it!" Zenitsu whined.

"I win, nii-chan!" Chiki exclaimed.

"Curse you woman." Zenitsu said.

"Inosuke Hashibira wins the match!" Midnight exclaimed. Tanjiro saw Nezuko on the bleachers with a huge smile and clapped for the match.

Flashback

"Can I have a photo with your family over there?" Nezuko asked.

"Why though?" Tanjiro asked.

"Because those guys idolized me a lot. Especially your siblings, who gave me strength in winning the matches. Can I?" Nezuko asked with her begging eyes. Tanjiro remembers Cyrene on Nezuko but without the scar in her eye.

"Sure!" Tanjiro said with a smile. They proceeded in the bleachers where the Kamado family is located.

"Hey, it's nii-chan and Nezuko-san!" Shigeru exclaimed.

"Tanjiro nii-chan!" The kids exclaimed and hugged Tanjiro.

"Nezuko! What brings you here, sweetie?" Kie asked. Nezuko deep inside felt the warmth of her mother's love and suddenly hugs her. Kie was shocked and has no reaction but to hug Nezuko back. Tanjiro and the others smiled and didn't argue on what she did.

"I'm sorry! I really just missed my mother from way back." Nezuko said while wiping the tears in her eyes.

"Oh, I see. Where is she by the way? Your mom?" Kie asked.

"S-She died... Along with my family. They all died." Nezuko replied sadly.

"Oh. I'm sorry if I asked you that question." Kie said.

"No! It's okay! Uhm... Can I request one thing from you guys?" Nezuko asked.

"What is it?" Kie asked.

"Can I... take a picture with you all Kamado family?" Nezuko asked nervously. The siblings looked at Nezuko with confusion and the same goes to the parents. But they smiled at her and nodded to her.

"Sure! Why not, Nezuko-san!" Takeo said.

"Can I call you Nezuko nee-san?" Hanako asked.

"Oh, sure!" Nezuko replied with a smile.

'That smile... same goes to our daughter Cyrene...' Kie thought while tears fell from her eyes. The Kamado Family alongside Nezuko now stood together as a family and Shinobu was the one who took their photo.

"Say cheese!" Shinobu said as she took three clicks of their family. She smiled after seeing Nezuko's reaction being with her family as a different person.

"Thank you very much! I'll keep these pictures as always!" Nezuko said and now walked away from the Kamado Family.

"Why is it that you want a picture with my family?" Tanjiro asked.

"Because I remember my family to your family. I'm sorry if that was a foolish reason." Nezuko said.

"No! It wasn't. I was happy that we were able to keep a picture of our family with you joining in it. Thank you for it, Nezuko. You just made my siblings and my parents happy. Please come to our home anytime you want." Tanjiro said with a smile.

"I will! Thank you for the offer!" Nezuko said with a smile and the two laughed before the Arm Wrestling Match begin.

Flashback Ended.

'I'm glad that you made our family happy, Nezuko. I really wished that you were Cyrene after all. Since you two really looked like each other. Except for Cyrene who has a talent in hunting and has a scar in her eye.' Tanjiro thought while looking at Nezuko.

"Now, for the main event! The final match of the U.A. Sports Festival!" Present Mic exclaimed. Before he can say any word, he received a whisper from Ectoplasm and was shocked after hearing it. He pouted and nodded to Ectoplasm.

"Announcement everyone. Inosuke Hashibira won't be able to participate in the final match due to exhaustion and unconscious state. We, therefore, conclude that Tanjiro Kamado is the winner of the Final Event of the U.A Sports Festival!" Present Mic said.

"Whaaaaat?!" Everyone shrieked.

"Nii-chan won?! Instantly? Cool!" Takeo exclaimed and high fives Shigeru.

"Aww. I wanna see Tanjiro my love beat that weird mask guy! Congratulations anyway, Tanjiro!" Chiki exclaimed. Kanao heard the words "my love" on Chiki and angry veins appeared on her face.

'Don't you dare say "my love" to him or I'll hunt you down!' Kanao angrily thought with a smile like Shinobu's. Tanjiro now was placed on the platform of the 1st place, Inosuke's mask was placed on the 2nd place platform, and Zenitsu standing on the 3rd place platform. All Might gave their medals except for the mask of Inosuke.

"You did well for this Sports Festival, Young Kamado, and Young Zenitsu!" All Might said with a thumbs up.

"Yeah! Thank you very much!" The two tall students replied.

"Please give them a round of applause!" Midnight said and the crowd clapped and cheered for the three winners of 1-A.

"Nice, Tanjiro!" Hagari yelled.

"Good job, Tanjiro!" Gyomei added.

"My, my. So he is the one who has a demon sister from before?" Kanae asked while looking from the upper part of the bleachers.

"Yeah. And I hope you'll meet him soon." Sanemi said.

"I will!" Kanae said with a smile.

"Anyways, I should take my leave. Don't forget about all the things we've talked about." Sanemi said.

"Right!" Kyojuro said.

"Before you'll leave..." Kanae said as she kisses Sanemi in the cheeks. This made the angry-looking Hashira blush.

"Take care always." Kanae said with a smile.

"R-R-Right." Sanemi uttered and now walked slowly and in a weird way.

"You're heading into the Girl's comfort room!" Kyojuro yelled.

"Sorry!" Sanemi said before entering the girl's Comfort Room and continued walking like a robot.

"He's funny." Kanae said while chuckling.

"More of an idiot." Kyojuro said and now laughed with Kanae.

'I'll take care of Kanae, Sanemi. Make sure you guys will be careful about that mission of yours! Gonna see you soon all!' Kyojuro thought. Shinobu peeked at Kanae and saw everything just now. She felt happy and excited after hearing that Kyojuro has got his memories back and saw Kanae kiss Sanemi.

'Damn you Sanemi! You took away the love that I should have first since she's my older sister! Well, I can't blame you since you're her fiance in the making. Oh Giyu, if that woman didn't drag you from earlier, maybe we could've kissed like what happened to Sanemi just now.' Shinobu thought while squealing mentally. Giyu can be seen on the far corner smiling at Shinobu who's smiling also.

'Till we meet again, Sylvia.' Giyu thought and walked away. The Class 1-A now rushed into the nurse's office and sees Izuku's mom, Inko alongside Katsuki's parents, Mitsuki and Masaru talking to Katsuki who is frustrated on what happened from earlier.

"Ma'am, are you Izuku's mom?" Momo asked.

"Y-Yes. You must be Izuku's girlfriend, Momo right?" Inko asked.

"Yes, I am. Can we ask what were the doctors' latest check on Izuku?" Momo asked. Inko started to cry and cry after hearing the name of her son. The classmates of Izuku looked worried about the situation of their friend. The same goes for Setsuna and Kendo who both looked at Izuku from the door.

"What happened to Izuku? I wish him a quick recovery." Setsuna said.

"Yeah. My heart shattered after what happened to him." Kendo said, after seeing Izuku from the very first event of the Sports Festival until the end, the way he acts and interacts with his smile, her heart was now all set for Izuku.

Inko wiped her eyes after crying a lot. Momo wanted to cry but she resisted it to let Izuku feel, even if he's sleeping that she's strong as always.

"Izuku is now in a coma and they said that he'll end up sleeping for a year." Inko replied.

"WHAT?!" Everyone asked.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this chapter! Enjoy and have a great day! For those who can help me, can you PM me about how to fix Ghost Touching. PM me through Wattpad please if you have any solutions for it. Thank you!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.5K 148 25
After protecting the world from Hajun for 8000+ years, Tenma Yato, knowed also as Ren Fujii found his death by the hand of the Eastern Expedition. Ho...
34.9K 1.7K 43
In a far off land lives Princesses, Princes, Kings and Queens. The land belongs to the Five Great Kingdoms- The Sunshine Kingdom belonging to the Uzu...
79.3K 1.3K 75
Tomioka Giyuu and Kocho Shinobu Demon Slayers from the Demon Slayer Corps. They did not realise their love for each other only until near Death. Wil...
3.3K 89 16
The year is 2022. The world is in heavy anticipation for the game that will define VRMMORPGs, Sword Art Online, set in the digital world of Aincrad...