Unexpectedly Married || Taehy...

By vignettae

"I always dreamt of marrying someone of my choice. I wanted to marry someone I love, someone who'd propose me... More

▪︎INTRO▪︎
✠PROLOGUE✠
◈ Chapter 2 ◈
◈ Chapter 3 ◈
◈ Chapter 4 ◈
◈ Chapter 5 ◈
◈ Chapter 6 ◈
◈ Chapter 7 ◈
◈ Chapter 8 ◈
◈ Chapter 9 ◈
◈ Chapter 10 ◈
◈ Chapter 11 ◈
◈ Chapter 12 ◈
◈ Chapter 13 ◈
◈ Chapter 14 ◈
◈ Chapter 15 ◈
◈ Chapter 16 ◈
◈ Chapter 17 ◈
◈ Chapter 18 ◈
◈ Chapter 19 ◈
◈ Chapter 20 ◈
◈ Chapter 21 ◈
◈ Chapter 22 ◈
◈ Chapter 23 ◈
◈ Chapter 24 ◈
◈ Chapter 25 ◈
◈ Chapter 26 ◈
◈ Chapter 27 ◈
◈ Chapter 28 ◈
◈ Chapter 29 ◈
◈ Chapter 30 ◈
◈ Chapter 31 ◈
◈ Chapter 32 ◈
◈ Chapter 33 ◈
◈ Chapter 34 ◈
◈ Chapter 35 ◈
◈ Chapter 36 ◈
◈ Chapter 37 ◈
◈ Chapter 38 ◈
◈ Chapter 39 ◈
◈ Chapter 40 ◈
◈ Chapter 41 ◈
◈ Chapter 42 ◈
◈ Chapter 43 ◈
◈ Chapter 44 ◈
◈ Chapter 45 ◈
◈ Chapter 46 ◈
◈ Chapter 47 ◈
◈ Chapter 48 ◈
◈ Chapter 49 ◈
◈ Chapter 50 ◈
◈ Chapter 51 ◈
◈ Chapter 52 ◈
◈ Chapter 53 ◈
✠EPILOGUE✠
▪︎OUTRO ▪︎

◈ Chapter 1 ◈

29.1K 985 507
By vignettae

➳1 | UNEXPECTED

╼ ╾

"I can't believe you let him go that easily!", Jimin said as he sat beside me with a questioning look.

"Look Jimin, I'm not in a mood to talk right now. You should better leave", I said in an ungracious way.

"Father's coming to meet me. I have to deal with him then we'll talk", I stated whilst staring out of the window.

"Your Father? Visiting you? This is so unusual", Jimin uttered. "Anyway, I'm gonna take my leave. I'm a busy man, I have a sister to pick up from university. If I'm late I'll be as good as dead", He said as he bumped his fist with mine as a sign of goodbye.

Park Jimin, he is my childhood friend. Even though he isn't involved in this whole underworld Mafia thingy, he does know how all the things work.

As soon as Jimin left, I stood up from my chair. I knew that my father was not coming to just meet me. I knew that he would bring some kind of bad news for me as he usually does. I know my father too well.

Right now, my clothes were all stained with the blood which I shed a moment ago. It's not as if I kill innocent people, I only kill those who deserve. They dare to challenge me, for me those people deserve to die.

I sighed as I made my way outside the office and to my room, to change my clothes.

----------

"So how is my son?", the word 'son' coming out of my dad's mouth was so ungrateful. He sat down on the couch, crossing his legs and interlocking his finger.

I lightly scoffed before speaking, "I'm fine"

"Not you, Your business", he said sarcastly correcting him. I knew my dad would never ask how I was doing.

"Its good. New deals and---"

"I'll cut the story short. You do want to be the Mafia boss right? I mean you do fully want to take over my position?", he asked as he took the glass of wine from the table, sipping it.

I nodded my head lightly, cause that is exactly the thing I wanted to attain right now.

"Good. Now becoming Mafia Boss isn't so easy. I've aged well, and I think its time for me to give my position to you and as much as I hate you, I have no choice. You were just my heir, we never wanted you. You've been raised for this day. But you can't take my position so easily. You have to do the things that I did", My dad said staring at me.

At the moment I was confused. It was so clear that the next words my dad would say will only mess up my whole life over and over again.

"Marry someone. I know you are not interested in such things right now, but to take my position you need to marry someone, whether you like it or not. You need a heir, nothing more. Think of it, what if you get killed today or tommorow? Who will take over your position then?", He asked leaving me speechless.

I was so irritated and vexed because of his words. The last thing I wanted to do in this world was marry someone.

"And remember, never fall in love. Don't make the mistakes I once did", he left out a scoff before continuing his words. "I loved your mother, she was so dear to me. Until she was taken away from me, the day you were born. So never make the mistake of falling in love, it only makes a man weak", He said finishing his drink while I gritted my teeth in anger. He was forcing me yet again, what more could I expect from my dear father?

"Anyway, find a girl, marry her as soon as possible. Make sure the next news I get from you will be this", he uttered getting up from the couch, patting his so-called son's shoulder.

My men escorted him to the exit, leaving me behind dumbfolded.

I was confused, angry, and irked. I hated myself for not standing against my father. I get that it's important for me to have a heir, but couldn't it wait?

But no, I knew my father was stubborn. I didn't wanted to think of this matter right now, but his words were ringing in my head. I knew my Father will not let me be at peace until I'm married.

So I eventually gave up, picking up my phone and calling someone who I knew will help me as always. Jimin.

---------

JIMIN'S POV:

I annoyingly groaned as my sister Jieun flicked my forehead, getting out of the car followed by me.

"Your job's done, now you can go to your damn bossy friend. Sometimes I think you should better marry him, that way you will get to live with him forever", she said rolling her eyes playfully while I let out a chuckle.

"Why do you even hate him? Believe me, he is not like you think he is", I stated making her turn towards me with crossed arms.

"I'm not interested in your friend. All he does is to make you pick me up late. My friends seriously made a lot of fun of me because of you and your friend. You are 24/7 at his house, what do you guys actually do?", she said and it would be a lie if I say that I wasn't scared of her.

Even though Jieun was 3 years younger than me, I often get scared of her sometimes, especially when she is angry.

"You are really a brat---", Before I could complete my words, my phone rang and I looked at the ID. A chuckle escaped me as I showed my phone screen to Jieun, who only got more irritated. "Speak of the devil, here he is", she muttered before striding towards the main door, unlocking it and slamming the door behind her.

I giggled at her behaviour. "Cute", I muttered before attending Taehyung's call.

"Yes Taehyung? Jimin at your service", I said sarcastly followed by a chuckle.

"Are you kidding me right now? I'm here in a bad condition. Come over right now", He said and hung up.

I confusely stared at the phone screen before muttering, "wierd".

-----

"All jokes aside I really need your help", Taehyung stated as he started pacing back and forth in his room.

"First chill, relax, sit down, then tell me", I said making him sit down on the bed.

"I'm in big trouble this time", Taehyung whispered as he closed his eyes.

"Are you gonna tell me the real problem? Otherwise I'll leave", I warned him cause Taehyung wasn't really telling me the main problem. It was as if he was hesitating.

"My father wants me to marry as soon as possible", he finished his sentence and looked at me finding my shocked reaction.

"I'm sorry man, but I'm a straight man and I can't marry you---"

"Who the fvck even said that I'll be marrying you?", Taehyung finally left out a chuckle before continuing. "Help me out. Find me a girl, I know you have contacts with many", He said making little puppy eyes, so that he wouldn't have to hear some sort of 'No' from me.

"I'll see what I can do. Give me a couple of days", I said and as soon I finished Taehyung gave me a hug as a 'Thankyou'.

"You're the best friend ever", Taehyung said while I only giggled, hugging him back.

Little did Jimin know that when he gets home, there will be a big lecture ahead of him. He messed up with his sister once again, who was starving by now, while he was having fun with his friend..

--------

Rain was pouring while I stood outside my house, knocking the door violently.

It had been almost an hour and Jieun wasn't opening the door for me. My eyes darted at the window, just to find my sister staring at me from inside with a little smirk on her face.

"Oh Come on! Open the door. Its raining, I might get sick!", I yelled but no, Jieun didn't budge. She would be lying if she says she wasn't enjoying the scene.

"I was starving to death, there was nothing to eat at home! And then there was my brother, who was peacefully enjoying at his friend's house", Jieun stated as she showed me her tongue teasingly while I groaned.

"I had no Idea about that. Please open up. Don't you wanna eat something now? I brought dinner", I said obviously tricking her.

"No no no! Do you think I would fall for that? Besides I myself went for grocery shopping", she said still smirking while I shook my head in disbelief.

I always told her not to sneak outside the house alone. I was afraid if something would happen to her, she was the only one so dear to me.

"Alright I'm sorry. Would you please let me in?", I asked making puppy eyes which she couldn't resist. I knew she loved me so much, I was the only person left in this world for her. After our parents passed away, I was the only one who took care of her.

Jieun sighed in defeat as she closed the window and went to open the door, welcoming me.

I ruffled her hair before running upstairs to my room while Jieun only smiled at me.

She was grateful to have such a loving brother.

-----

"Yah! Can't you eat mannerly? You're making me lose my appitete", Jieun stated while I chuckled. I was older than her, yet I still have to listen to her berating.

"Why are you laughing? Can't you silently eat your dinner?", she said sarcastly. "Sometimes, I just want to marry someone, so that I'll get rid of you. You are such a tease", she stated while I stared at her blankly.

"Marry? Someone? You must be kidding me. Weren't you the one, who used to say she'll not marry her whole lifetime", I said rolling my eyes, not believing her words.

"I mean, I wasn't serious that time", she said trying to hold her laugh.

I knew that my sister was just playing with me, tricking me. But I had other thoughts.

I knew that she was my responsibily, to set her up, to marry her with a man, all of these were my responsibility. I knew my sister well, she would listen to me no matter what.

Yes, she will try to argue, but in the end she'll listen to everything I said. She just loves me so much.

Without knowing, my lips curved into a smile. Jieun looked at me confused, on why I was smiling to myself.

"Tommorow is the last day at University. I can't imagine a life without studying", she said lost in her thoughts. "How about doing a job or a part-time job? That would be great!", she said interlocking her fingers and dreaming about her doing a job.

"Yah! How could you even think about it! Its your age to get married, not to do jobs! Despite I'm the man here, I'm earning money for you, what more do you need?", I made a disgusting face on the thought of my sister doing a job.

I just wanted Jieun to live happily, in a mansion, nothing more. I wanted to give my sister the whole world.

And I knew exactly what to do next.

------

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"I have a good news~~~", Jimin said sitting himself on the chair next to me whilst I was working on my laptop.

"What?", I asked still not looking up at him.

"I found a girl for you", Jimin stated with a proud smile while I looked at him happily.

"Really?! Who?", I asked, almost throwing my laptop away. I was relieved, it felt as if whole burden was took off from my shoulders. I couldn't be more thankful to him.

"My sister ", Jimin said as I couldn't believe what he said.

"You mean, Jieun?", I asked him just to make sure while Jimin nodded his head.

"I think it will be good for both of us if I marry her to you. She is my responsibility, and I think you will be the best man for her. Atleast I would get to keep an eye on her", Jimin stated while I smiled at him.

"So what do you say?", Jimin asked and patiently waited for my answer. I thought a little before hesitatingly nodding my head.

"But is she alright with it? I mean, I don't think she has good thoughts about me", I asked a little concerned while Jimin shook his head.

"Believe me, she will accept this as soon as I tell her", Jimin said before getting up. "I'll take the leave, else Jieun's gonna murder me for leaving her alone at midnight", he continued.

Before he could leave, I hugged him. "Thankyou for all this Jimin. You seriously made my day", I said as he hugged me back.

"Just know I'll be always here for you", Jimin stated and we both pulled away and bid eachother goodbyes.

As soon as Jimin left, I went near my bedroom window in thoughts.

Deep down I felt sorry for Jimin and his sister. I wanted to deny and refuse this in the first place, but this was the only chance for me.

I felt sorry for Jieun. I felt bad for ruining her life. I know she'll be stuck with me forever, I know I wouldn't be a good husband for her, even if I wanted to.

The only thing roaming in my head were my father's words.

'Never Fall in Love'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 23K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
150K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
393K 20.2K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
173K 5K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...