COURAGE/LIMITS (MewGulf) || C...

By theseafarer

PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He... More

Author's note to Waanjai
IN A NUT SHELL,,, THIS IS GONNA BE ABOUT THIS-
PROLOGUE
1. The drummer
2. The boy next door
3. The car ride
4. The Unexpected Date Part I
4. The Unexpected Date Part II
5. One Kiss Is All It Takes
6. The Messiah
7. The Internet Outbreak
8. The One With The Fake Name
9. "He's a brat, but I can babysit him for life."
10. The Sweet Confession
11. Hallucination...??
13. Crossroad
14. Bruises
15. Blend your hues with mine
16. Love with hatred on the side
17. The Fairytale Prom Part 1
17. The Fairytale Prom Part 2
17. The Fairytale Prom Part 3
18. Blue Flame (Finale)
EPILOGUE

12. Hello Gulf, Mew Is In Danger

6.5K 326 25
By theseafarer

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: 18+ CONTENT AHEAD🔞 THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY AND GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF VIOLENCE.)

(I'll mark the smut part and the violence part with ** _ ** So y'all can read or skip accordingly.)

Gulf covers himself from head to toe with the blanket. He reminisces the first time he and Mew kissed, the car ride, all the time they spent together during the promotions of this trip, the second time they kissed on his bed, the beautiful dusk, the sweet confession, kissing on the deck, Mew asking him to be his boyfriend; all of these moments make him shy. He scrunches his eyes shut, as he remembers the detailing on Mew's face, and how his lips moved with his own. Gulf traces his finger on his lips when the blanket above him falls off and there's Mew staring down at him. A smile tugs at the corner of Mew's lips and he asks, "Why are you hiding, Nong Gulf?" Mew suddenly climbs over Gulf and pins his hands on both the sides of his head. Bewildered, Gulf doesn't move a muscle, but stares at  Mew with a doe-wide-eyed gaze.

"Can I kiss you? I'm going to kiss you." Mew says as he bends down achingly slow. Gulf cannot hold back anymore. He grabs Mew's head, and pulls him down. Gulf kisses Mew with all his might and in a moment of surge of feelings, he forces open Mew's mouth. I want to know how P'Mew tastes like. And he pushes his tongue into Mew's mouth.

"Gulf—" Mew says, trying to break the kiss, but Gulf holds onto his head tightly, kissing him as if his life depends on him. In a bold step, Gulf licks Mew's lower lip, and that becomes Mew's undoing.

Mew presses down his body weight on Gulf and deepens the kiss. Giving Gulf a proper access to his mouth, Mew entwines their tongues into a dance. The kiss becomes fervent, as Mew grinds down at Gulf; them becoming a mess of breaths, warmth, and kisses. They break apart only when they are breathless, looking at each other with some strong emotion.
"Gulf, I'm hard." Mew says, as he shifts his body weight on his hand. He kisses Gulf briefly and says, "I need this."

**Gulf feels like he's on fire. The ice has melted, and pure want spikes through his veins. He moans into Mew's mouth as he kisses him, with no distance between their bodies, and Mew's hard-on pressing onto his own. Mew kisses the corner of Gulf's mouth, moving on to kiss his jawbone and then the nape of his neck. Mew starts with placing feather light kisses, then it becomes something sensual, as if Mew is worshipping his boyfriend with his lips. Gulf, stifles a moan and arches his back, and Mew takes this chance to hold Gulf's waist, pulling him closer if that were even possible.

The gentle sway of the raft, the sweet music of the breeze, the tinkling sound of the dreamcatcher and the moonlight falling inside the room as two bodies lay entangled in some deep talk, with some creaking sounds and breaths intermixing in some erotic dance; this is the 'first time' Gulf has always desired for, with the one he loves. I hope I can hold this moment with me till my last. And his first and last is his P'Mew. He wants it to be like this till time exists. He wants it to be 'MewGulf' and 'MewGulf' only, till they exist. Gulf closes his eyes and holds onto the bedsheet tightly as he savours the feeling of Mew's lips on his bare chest. An "ahh" escapes his lips as Mew bares his teeth and leaves a gentle bite mark on Gulf's chest. Let me lose myself for this moment. Let me lose myself to him. I love him. "I love you, P'Mew." Gulf says softly as if reassuring Mew to love him with all he can. Mew looks at Gulf from behind his lashes, and says, "don't talk sweet to me right now. I might lose my mind." Mew sits upright on Gulf's thighs and looks at him, asking for his permission.

"Lose yourself." Gulf manages to say, tugging at Mew's shirt, a cue for him to remove it.

Mew lifts his shirt above his head and lets it drop on the floor. "I love you, Gulf." He says and crashes his lips on Gulf's. Skin on skin. Mew thinks. And he cannot wait anymore.

"Are you ready, Gulf?" Mew asks as he removes the belt of his jeans.

"Ready." Gulf says, not feeling his voice anymore.

Mew removes his and Gulf's boxers and turns Gulf over suddenly, making him giggle. "Are you ready?" Mew says gently, kisses Gulf's shoulder and gently enters into Gulf.

Gulf's mouth takes the shape of an 'O' as pleasure spikes through his body.

"Ahh!" Gulf shouts as Mew thrusts into him sharply.

"Shhhh." Mew rebukes. "Others might here you if you're too loud." Mew whispers into Gulf's ears, which make him giggle instead.

Gulf meets Mew's thrust for thrust, passion for passion, fire for fire. As they both reach their peak, they come undone together, Mew on Gulf, Gulf under Mew, calling each other's names in hushed voices. They break apart, only when the sky starts to brighten as the new morning light hits their eyes.**

"This is the best moment in my life after years." Mew says, stroking Gulf's hair.

"Hmm." Gulf replies and snuggles in close to Mew under the blanket.

"Get some sleep. We have to go out today for the field trip." Mew kisses Gulf's earlobe and pulls Gulf closer.

"Hmm." Gulf replies and drifts off to sleep.

————————

The field trip turns out to be quite cheerful and educating. Amongst everything, people cannot help but notice and comment at how Mew and Gulf seem closer and touchy with each other.

Exhausted from the field trip, the students return to the rafts and go to their respective rooms. Looking forward to the banquet, some of them go to take some power nap, or standing on the deck to get some fresh air. Mew and Gulf go to their room. After they finish taking a shower, Gulf jumps on the mattress, almost displacing it.

"Hey! Careful." Mew says and shakes his head at Gulf.

"I'm so tired, Phi." Gulf says and then pats on the mattress. "Phi, be my pillow."

Mew smiles and starts to lie down beside Gulf when his phone rings.

"What is it now, New?" He says, a bit irritated.

"A student got hurt! I'm tending to him now. Could you please go and buy some medicines?" New says, his voice laced with tension.

"But the medical shop is a bit far. Isn't there any first aid kit there?" Mew says. He looks at Gulf, who's now sitting upright and listening to him with concern.

"Oh c'mon Mew! We need to give him medicines quickly. He's bleeding too much." New says.

"Okay okay I will go. Text me what to bring. I'll go quickly." Mew says and cuts the call.

"Something happened, Phi?"

"A student got hurt. Gulf, I have to go out right now to buy medicines. It will take an hour or two. Will you be okay by yourself till then, hmm?" Mew asks, rubbing his thumb on Gulf's cheek.

"Sure Phi. You go ahead. I'll get some sleep."

Mew nods and grabs a jacket and puts on his jeans. Turning towards Gulf, he says, "lock the door from inside, okay?"

Gulf nods and smiles reassuringly. Mew takes his wallet and a bag, and leaves the room hastily. He checks his phone as he gets a ping from New. Amongst the list of medicines, he reads:

Meet me before you are going out to buy medicines. I'll be at room 23.

Mew goes on to room 23, and knocks the door. New opens the door and asks him to get in.

"Where is that boy?" Mew asks.

"He's in the neighbouring room. I just called you here to show what we got." New opens the first aid box. "We only got a roll of bandage and burnol. But burnol would be of no use."

"Okay I will go buy some ointments. Anything else?" Mew asks.

"Ohh yes. Can you lend me your phone? Mine is discharged." New asks.

"How would I contact you then?"

"As soon as you reach the shop, call using the shopkeeper's phone. I will relay you what we need here." New says and pats Mew's shoulder.

"Don't do anything stupid on my phone." Mew raises his eyebrows.

"I won't! Now go before that boy bleeds to death." New pushes Mew to the door.

"Okay okay, I am leaving." Mew says, not feeling easy about this, but still leaves.

As soon as Mew leaves, New takes out his phone from his pocket and calls someone:

"The plan worked. You better take it ahead from here." New says and smirks.

"Don't worry. I'm on it." Dan says from the other side of the phone.

——————————

Gulf wakes up with a start as his phone starts to ring. He looks at the time. It's been only fifteen minutes since he slept. He looks at his phone, to see an unknown caller.

"Hello?" Gulf says.

"Hello Gulf, Mew is in danger." A familiar voice says.

What the fuck?!!! "Who the hell are you?! What happened to P'Mew?! Hello? Hello!" Gulf shouts at the phone, but the line goes dead.

Gulf, with his hands shaking, calls back at the number but every time, it says that the number doesn't exist. Gulf frantically dials Mew's number, but he doesn't pick up. What should I do?! He thinks. P'New. Yes. Gulf dials New's number, but he exhales in frustration as it says "The number you've dialled is currently switched off."

There's a sudden ping at Gulf's phone. He finds another unknown number, but this time, there's a text and a video clip attached to it. Hands shaking, Gulf opens the video. And what he sees, shocks and frightens him to the core.

In the video, Mew is sitting on his knees, his hands tied behind him. His face looks wrecked and then there's a laughter. A man comes into the view with a belt in his hand and he hits Mew. The man turns towards the camera. It's Dan.

The video ends with Dan smirking at the camera.

"No!" Gulf shouts as tears spill violently out of his eyes. There's another ping on his phone, and there's a text this time. It reads—

"If you tell a soul about this, remember, Mew is the one who'll get hurt. If you want to see your Mew safe, then meet me at the godown near the last raft."
          —Dan.

"No!" Gulf shouts and grabs his hair. He pulls at it, frustrated that not even one strand of hair broke loose. I have to protect P'Mew. I have to go there. Gulf thinks, grabs the keys, puts on a jacket and locks the door. He starts running towards the last raft, amidst people asking him if he's okay or not.

Gulf stops running abruptly and dials a number. "Hello Mild. I need you to help me." Gulf finishes what he has to say and runs to save the one he loves.

————————

The godown is dark and dusty. It smells of chemicals and something that's been rotten since ages. Gulf coughs as he enters the godown. "P'Mew?" He says, but cannot hear anything in return except the echo of his own voice.

"Phi?" He says as he sees someone moving in the semi-darkness. As soon as he takes a step forward, he hears the doors of the godown close behind him. He turns to find Dan's face inches away from him, and then something hits Gulf's head sharply. In a moment, Gulf sees stars in front of him as his world spins. Gulf feels a ringing sound in his ears as he collapses down to the ground.

"What a fool." He hears, and then— total blackout.

————————

Mew reaches the medical shop and calls on his phone. "Hello— New what's wrong?!" Mew asks as he hears New's trembling voice.

"Mew, Gulf is not in his room. I can't reach his cellphone, and he's nowhere to be found." New says.

"What?!" Mew says. Calm down, he can be anywhere right now. "Where can he go?" Mew asks New.

"Mew, I am scared shit! Some students are saying that he was crying badly and was disheveled! Also he looked worried about something. He kept looking at his phone." New says in one breath. "Mew, what if he's in danger?"

Mew feels his world falling apart. "Do you know which side he went to?" Mew asks.

"Some students are saying that he went towards the end of the rafts."

"Okay I will be there. Meet me there!" Mew says and cuts the call. He hastily hands over the phone to the shopkeeper and runs towards the raft. He finds a ride in between, and prays for Gulf to be okay.

————————

Gulf opens his eyes and again shuts them. He feels a throbbing pain in his head. He sits upright. He touches his forehead and sees blood on his fingers. Shit, P'Mew. "P'Mew! Where are you?! Phi?!" He starts to stand, when he feels another sharp hit on his legs. Gulf falls down on the floor.

"You fucker! Come forward, you coward! What did you do to P'Mew?!" Gulf says, trying to stand up on his legs when he feels another hit on his back this time.

"Ahhhhh!" Gulf shouts in pain. "You bastard! Show your face!"

Dan, finally shows himself. "You fool, that was a video from when me and Mew were together."

Gulf feels like throwing up. He used to hurt Phi when they were together. Oh God. Gulf tries to get up again, but fails as pain racks through his body.

"Ohh how pathetic you are, kid." Dan says. "Do you think you'll go out alive? You have messed with the wrong person here, Gulf."

"Nice plan, P'Dan. But sorry to say, your plan has some loopholes." Gulf spits out blood from his mouth.

"What do you mean?" Dan says, confused.

Gulf takes out his phone and holds it up for Dan to see. Dan gasps as he sees who's on call. It's Mild. Gulf's best friend.

**Dan looks at Gulf, who's smirking at him. Anger flares inside Dan. He trembles as hate surges inside his veins. Dan strengthens his grip on the iron rod he's holding. "Then, you better die too." Dan says and brings down the rod on Gulf's ribs.

Gulf screams and scrambles away from Dan. He braces himself, his arms around his body.

Dan swiftly brings down the rod with force on Gulf's head. Gulf hears a slight crack as pain shoots across his body. He finds himself floating away, his strength to resist fading away, as his senses become numb. Gulf takes hit upon hits, his body quivering as he takes blow upon blow.**

As Gulf feels like he might give up on his life, he hears sirens and shouts. Sudden bright light fills his eyes as he hears someone calling out his name like a plea.

"Gulf!"

P'Mew, my saviour is here.....

"Gulf wake up! Open your eyes Gulf! Gulf!"

I'm trying Phi. I cannot.

"I love you Gulf I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry! I should have believed you."

P'Mew is crying? No! Don't blame yourself.

"Wake up please Gulf!"

Gulf hears Mew crying his heart out, but his senses won't listen to him. His eyes won't open. He wants to hug Mew and kiss him and say that he's okay. But he's not okay. As Gulf feels his senses becoming numb again, he manages to say, "Live....".

"Gulf!"

I'll live......

Total blackout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 19.3K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...
354K 15.5K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
128K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
141K 5.5K 16
A young bodyguard named Mew Suppasit, who seeks revenge to take back his family possessions. An extremely rich kid who doesn't know how to take care...