Best friends with benefits: c...

By hoodiehoe_

New school, new friends, new benefits. Kacie and Grayson are at different schools for the first time of thei... More

I know you got a girlfriend
You know that I got a man
We could wait until we're single
But it won't be as fun then
It's something 'bout being wrong that just feels so right
Think about it in the morning 'cause we be all night
you'd never stop the show until you see the lights
I can't even see what's going on right now
'Cause this Hennessy so strong right now
I don't even care if im wrong right now.

And the lights ain't on right now

5.3K 109 23
By hoodiehoe_

The next morning I feel exhausted. It was the last week of me staying and starting going back to school. I check my phone to see what time it was and it said 12:00 I go into my bathroom to look in the mirror.

Just what I thought ugly. Not that much just under eyes and crying stains from crying myself to sleep. I turn on the water to brush my teeth and wash my face. While I was done with that I brush my hair out.

I went into my room and grab some clothes since I felt dirty with the hoodie I had on. I went for a black hoodie with some shorts. I want to feel comfortable but presentable at the same time. I put my hair in a low ponytail. Some what messy but i can work with it.

I hear a know on the door and look to see who it was.

K: "oh hey"

I say making myself nervous

G: "so this is the last week we're going to see each other for a long time"
K: "I know. I'm going to miss you"
G: "I'm always going to miss you"
K: "stop saying it like that"
G: "like what?"
K: "the looking like me like I'm naked and saying stuff to fuck with my head"
G: "I'm not trying to ok. It's hard"
K: "it's not that hard"
G: "yes it is"
K: "how?"
G: "I'm doing the same thing I did last year ok. We're I like two people at the same time again"
K: "there's no such thing of liking two people at the same time"
G: "then what should I do?"

I go to my dresser to grab a coin

K: "here"

I give it to him

K: "do heads for me and tails for Paige."

I flips it

G: "I got heads"
K: "who were you thinking when it was in the air"
G: "Paige..why?"

I could tell he was lying. But why was he lying about this.

K: "that's your answer..it Paige"

I say while disappointed

G: "I love you but I don't want to fuck it up like the last time"
K: "understandable"

My eyes start to water again

G: "I'm going to love you but just as a best friend"
K: "to fuck around"

I say with a stern voice

G: "I'm sorry"
K: "no I just need to get in my head that I'm always going to be your side peace"
G: "you have nick"
K: "how about last year..when I didn't..even when we were a thing you kept talking to other girls"
G: "I wasn't"
K: "then why were you still talking to katana..why am I not worth it to be your girlfriend..I just need answers"
G: "I don't want to fuck it up ok...what we have..we been best friends for so long. When we break up that's it. We're not best friends"
K: "or we're in love"
G: "I love you so much that I don't want to lose you ok..I love you to much that I'm going to fuck shit up with us. I put you in such shit already ok. I'm fucked up. I hit you once. Once. What happens if I ever done that to you ever again. Or any girl. I don't want to be like my dad ok"
K: "you're never going to be like your dad"

I walk closer to him as I grab his shoulders rubbing them up and down for comfort.

G: "you know..but I told myself to never hit a girl or my kids"
K: "your not your dad..ok..you're you. No one else..I'm here. Always. And I'm not leaving anytime soon"
G: "I love you"
K: "I love you too"

We both hug. He tightens the hug after letting go. We both look into each other's eyes. He leans in having the gap between us close. We make out for a long time. He breaks the kiss having us breathe heavily.

G: "I'm sorry I kissed you"
K: "it's ok. I'm not leaving"

He kisses me again.

::::::::::

One more day till I leave and back to the depressing college and back to my new normal. I'm going to miss Grayson though I guess some of me will always have a space in my heart for him.

G: "knock knock?"

I follow the sound from the window.

K: "hey"

I say while packing my clothes

G: "I can't believe your leaving"
K: "we have spring break it'll be fine"
G: "I know but.."
K: "but what"

I stop what I was doing and look at him.

G: "I been craving you so much more then ever..and I know you feel the same"
K: "we can't"
G: "just one more time..please"
K: "right now?"

I look around as he nods his head. I drop everything and pull him on the bed. I kiss him making me crave him even more. His hands go down to my bottoms and pulls them down quickly. He stops and grabs a condom sliding it on him.

⚠️smut warning⚠️

G: "you ready"

I nod my head.

He goes inside on me making my walls tight on him.

G: "you're tight baby"

He goes faster and faster making me moan louder and louder. He looks at me while I do the same. The pain went into pleasure by the second. He gives my wet kisses on my neck turning into hickeys.

⚠️end of smut⚠️

We both hear a loud bang coming from the door. I scream having both of us hide under the covers. He takes himself out inside me.

?: "I knew it!"

G: "shit"
K: "was that?"
G: "Paige..yes"

I gets up quickly and puts his clothes on while I do the same. I put my shorts on while I hear someone at the door.

N: "so you were just busy fucking him then"
K: "wait nick"

I grab a hoodie off the ground and head out the door to the front.

K: "Nick..Nick please I- I can explain"

He turns back to me

N: "why..just why?"
K: "I don't know"
N: "if you can explain...Then explain"
K: "look I don't know why I did it"
N: "do you love me"
K: "umm I don't know"
N: "if you do meet me at the place we had our first date if you show up I'll forget that this ever happened"
K: "done"
N: "but one other thing..you can't talk to Grayson anymore"
K: "like ever?"
N: "like you didn't even know him"

He walks off having him get smaller and smaller every step he takes. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

G: "I'm sorry"

I face to him

K: "why? Why right now in the fucking day time gray"
G: "I don't know?"
K: "what are we even doing"
G: "what do you mean?"
K: "you don't want me or love me..We're both wasting our time"
G: "no we're not"
K: "then what are we..if we keep this up we're going to hurt each other more and more...so tell me you love me or I won't talk to you again"
G: "you don't mean that"
K: "I do...because nick wants me and actually wants me and I'm not his second choice"
G: "I- I don't know"
K: "goodbye"
G: "what do you mean goodbye"
K: "I need someone that actually wants me...that loves me..and that means not talking to you"
G: "please don't"
K: "this time I come first"

I walk away into my car.

G: "where are you going?"
K: "going to get the boy I love"

I drive away

::::::::::::

I drive up to where we had our first date together. I see nick looking back at me. I get out of my car and walk up to him

N: "so he's out of the picture"
K: "yea..he is"
N: "block him"

I take my phone out and go on my socials to block gray. When I was done with that I look back at nick.

N: "and his number"
K: "his number?"
N: "yes"

I look back on my phone and go to grays contact. I go to delete number. I look at it for a second until I clicked on it.

N: "now he would just be the next door neighbor"

I look at him trying to hold back tears. As he holds me into his arms.

N: "I love you"
K: "I love you too"

I give him a small smile. He comes closer and closes the gap between us. Am I making the right choice. Probably. Nick isn't going to hurt you remember that. He'll love you. And you would be his first choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1K 44
Rosa Hartley finds herself in a new school with her bestfriend Amy they hate it. When she meets Luke things change. When an Ex-boyfriend gets involve...
1.2M 35.3K 86
"π™Žπ™π™š 𝙒𝙖𝙨 π™Žπ™ͺπ™§π™š 𝙏𝙀 π™‡π™€π™¨π™š π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™¨π™šπ™‘π™›. 𝘽π™ͺ𝙩 π™‡π™žπ™ π™š π˜Όπ™£ π˜Όπ™™π™™π™žπ™˜π™© π™Šπ™£ π˜Ύπ™§π™–π™˜π™ . π™Žπ™π™š π™†π™šπ™₯𝙩 π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™žπ™£π™œ π˜½π™–π™˜π™  𝙁𝙀�...
336K 7.4K 25
Olivia and kacie, from 2 completely different worlds, but little did they both know, is that it would soon become, just one, very confusing world. M...
722 26 112
Cassie Wallace is starting high school in California. After turning fifteen over the summer, she's ready to conquer high school with her best friends...