Kim Seok Jin's Little Sister...

By yeonneulie

No one knew that Kim Seokjin have a little sister. Yes, Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin of BTS. What would happen if Ji... More

JUST SAYING HI
1 : First Meeting
2 : The Debut
3 : The Friendship
4 : The Concert and First Win
5 : The Popularity
6 : The New Friendship
7 : Genius Lab
8 : Jimin Confusion
9 : The Mixtape
10 : Heartbroken
11 : The Concert
12 : Missing You, Little Sister
13 : The Change
14 : The Make Up
15 : A Little Break and A Little Surprise
16 : Passion
17 : Big Hit New Family Member
19 : The Final Act
20 : Love Yourself
21 : The New Beginning
22 : The Jeans Advertisement
23 : The Jealousy
24 : The Denial
25 : The Confirmation
26 : The Year End Awards
27 : The Year End Awards After Party
28 : The Anger
29 : The Request
30 : Behind Her Smile
31 : Behind Her Smile (2)
32 : Seokjin and Yoongi's Word
33 :The Talk
34 : Girls Night
35 : The Plan
36 : Operation Part 1
37 : Operation Part 2
38 : The Dinner
39 : Closer
40 : Moving
41 : The-so-called Second Date
42 : The-so-called Second Date (2)
43 : Suspicious Feeling
44 : Her Side of Story
45 : His Side of Story
46 : Confession?
47 : The Boys Plan
48 : Ferris Wheel
49 : The Late Night Date
50 : The Late Night Date (2)
51 : The Sickness
52 : Away from each other
53 : The Make Up
54 : Resting Day
55 : Anniversary Plan
56 : Anniversary Dinner
57 : Anniversary Dinner (2)
Thank You
Sequel or New Story?
Sequel
Hello

18 : The Act

19K 543 172
By yeonneulie

It's a month away before BTS comeback.

The boys are practicing hard as they nearing the comeback date. They already finish their cover photoshoot and also music video shoot. All that left was just waiting for the staff to finish the editing and stuff. They are still practicing to make sure their performance is perfect. They always wanted to show ARMY their best side after all.

Y/N start to took some modeling job under the name of big hit. Although Big Hit haven't publicly announced her. They are planning to make a sub-company for modeling and Y/N is the first model. Since they still haven't finish on the planning, Y/N won't be announced anytime soon. But she still get some modeling job, basicly just for an online clothing store.

Y/N didn't want the public to know her. She know that if people start to give her attention, eventually they'll found out that she is Jin of BTS little sister, and that is the least thing she wanted. She doesn't want people to recognize her as Jin of BTS little sister, she wanted people to know her because of her modelling skills, which will took a lot of years before people start to know her but it's okay. Good things take times after all.

Seokjin understand his sister intention. Since he start his debut, he also doesn't want to show his family to public, afraid that they'll get the attention that they don't want. Seokjin always make sure to keep them private. So now, he also understand why the girl wanted to keep him as a secret.

Jimin is as we know is really quick to notice things. He take a look at his surrounding closely. He rarely saw Y/N on the agency because of their schedule but when they does, he swear that the girl try to ignore him. Weird.

Everything about her seems awkward to Jimin. It seems like she's trying to hide something. She always run away when they met because he know that she knows she can't lie to the boy.

Almost everyone think the same as him. Everyone think that there's something different about her that makes everyone puzzled. At first Jimin thought that since Y/N doesn't really wear makeup before and always wear cute clothes, and now she wears makeup and use more mature clothes, he felt kinda awkward to talk to her because of her appereance. But that's not it. It's not because of her appereance. It's because of the way she act.

Usually if Taehyung do some weird stuff, she will follow him to do the same. But now, she just stare at him awkwardly and smile. If Jungkook bullies her, usually she will bullies him back and start bickering. But now she just laugh and didn't say anything back. If Seokjin come, she usually always run up to him to give him a hug, but now she just wave at him. If anyone annoy her, she usually pout but now she just give out a small laugh.

Jimin thought that maybe she's going through her adolescene and puberty?

He doesn't know about that stuff.

But the way she act

It seems fake.

and Jimin can see right through it all.

It seems like she purposely become mature, in sake for something.

+++

Yoongi ruffle his hair in frustration. He sighed as he start to lean back to his chair. He stare at the ceiling of his studio before he start to close both of her eyes.

In his spare time, Yoongi make sure to go to his studio to produce his music. It is his job after all, the job that he loves. He got an inspiration just while ago but he stuck on connecting them. He then remember the time when he is stuck at making his mixtape.

Y/N.

Usually when he's stuck he asked for her opinion and surprisingly her answer always inspired him.

Should he asked her to come here?

Yoongi shook his head.

Nah, she is busy after all.

She's now a model.

And Yoongi's not sure if he's comfortable with the present Y/N.

Yoongi realized that the new girl appereance makes his jaw drop. He never knew that she could look so mature looking. He never knew that she have that kind of figure. He never knew that she is a woman. An attractive one.

He shook his head. What is he thinking?

He sighed.

Y/N always makes him comfortable. She have the aura that could make him go weak. She have the aura that makes him want to protect her. She's like a typical little sister that could always cheer up your day and motivate you to work. Her smile and laugh are everything to him. Yoongi realized that she brings the aura of happiness.

But since he saw her again, something felt odd. She doesn't smile, laugh, and act the way she did before. It feels like her laugh are being forced right now. She also act weird around Yoongi and he doesn't know whether he likes it or not. It feels like she's not being herself. It feels like she try to become someone else. Is it because she's a model now?

Yoongi shrug.

He doesn't know.

But he know that he doesn't feel as comfortable with her as before.

Yoongi decided that maybe food can inspired him as he start to stand up and head to the company cafetaria. He start to take a plate and fill it with food that he likes. He turned his mouth upward at the sight in front of him.

Lamb skewers.

Yoongi glance around the room before taking a big piece of lamb skewers. He then proced to take a seat and start to eat it deliciously.

As he finish his meal, a voice can be heard, calling him.

"Yoongi oppa?"

He turned his head at the voice.

Two girl are now heading towards him and Yoongi widen his eyes at the sight.

It's Y/N and Soohyung.

"Are you having a break? How's the song going?" Soohyung asked him, while Y/N just keep her silence.

Yoongi furrowed his brows as he swear he just saw the old shy Y/N for a second. She then back to her 'fake' smile as Yoongi shook his head.

Yoongi nodded at the question as he replied "Still need some work"

Yoongi doesn't really talk much, especially with girls in particular. It is normal for him to replied with short words and it is normal for him to act cold to girls, not that he purposely doing it but that just how the way he is, well but not to Y/N.

"Ah, is that so? Are you stuck on something?" Soohyung asked him again in which he replied with a nod while he still eating some food left on his plate.

"Well why don't Y/N help you?"

Yoongi shoot his gaze at Soohyung words.

"You know how Y/N always help you when you stuck. Maybe she could help you know"

Yoongi could see a hint of surprise before Y/N back to her present self again.

"Anything I can help you with oppa?" Y/N asked Yoongi, she trying really hard to sound mature and professional.

She was about to continue her words before Yoongi move back his chair as he stand up.

"No I'm fine"

and with that Yoongi walk past them. Both of the girls turned their head at him. Y/N hang her head down as she just stare at the boy sadly.

+++

It's the day of BTS comeback and the first day of their music show recording. Their new song DNA receive a positive response from people all over the world and the boys are happy about that.

Y/N doesn't have a schedule so she decided to visit them. She prepared lunch boxes for the boys and the staff, and also a bucket of flower.

She bit her lips.

These past month she know that she's been trying so hard to look mature, to act mature and it's hard. She actually don't wear that much makeup so she feels that it doesn't really make her look mature. She grew her hair to a long length and she wear casual clothes now, no not dresses. But when she saw herself in the mirror, she still doesn't look mature. So she start to try to act like one.

She start to search online on how to be an adult, how to act mature and stuff.

Have a firm eye contact with the person you speaking to.

Smile and laugh at every jokes.

Sit up straight, don't slouch.

Nod when they are talking.

Don't touch your face.

Don't cross your arms and legs.

Lean, but not too much.

Keep your head up.

A sigh escape her lips. All of that seems like completely the opposite of her.

Since she is shy, she rarely look at the person's eye when they're talking.

She always smile and laugh at every jokes, but she does it too much. She open her mouth too big to laugh and she goes all out.

She always like to lean against the chair or sofa, she doesn't like sit up straight.

She pout and do her aegyo when  someone bullies her.

But she have to try right? Eventually maybe she will become mature if she try.

But now she's tired. She's tired of playing to be mature. She's tired for not being her. She miss the boys, she miss bickering with Jungkook, she miss doing weird and crazy stuff with Taehyung, she miss talking to Jimin, she miss listening to Namjoon stories, she miss doing sound effect with Hoseok, she miss hugging her brother. She miss going to Genius Lab.

She realized that she become quite distant with them and they seems kinda awkward with her. Is it because of her new style or because of her behaviour? She shrug.

She then remember her last encounter with Yoongi. He ignored her. Usually his eyes would lit up at the sight of her, but now she saw nothing in his eyes. The way he act to her is the same as how he act around girls in particular.

So that means that Yoongi saw her as a girl, right?

Doesn't that mean that she's success?

It's all what she wanted right?

She wanted Yoongi to look at her as a girl.

And now when he did, she should be happy right?

But why she felt sad?

She took both of her hand in her head, as her head resting on it.

She realized that she doesn't want that.

She doesn't want Yoongi to look at her as a girl.

She wanted him to look at her as Y/N.

What a greedy bitch she is.

She wanted him to look at her as a girl and now when he does, she wanted him to go back to normal?

Maybe she's not meant to be with him after all.

Maybe it is her destiny to be in his life as his own little sister.

Yeah, maybe that.

Maybe it is better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280 6 1
Jimin and Jungkook had always been best friends for what they could remember. They basically grew up together, knew each other's family well and were...
639K 15.3K 27
Kim Hyemi was forced to get married with Jeon Jungkook due to her parents business. Hyemi and Jungkook hate each other since young even tho Jungkook...
68.2K 2.2K 30
Jeon Y/N, Younger Sister Of Jeon Jungkook. She Is Very Kind And Innocent. Jungkook Loves Her A Lot. What Will Happen When Y/N Will Find Out That Jung...
Heartbeat By SK

Fanfiction

150K 4.5K 41
A story in which Min Yoora, BTS' Suga's younger sister, fell in love with the golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook.