Miss Faye

By Once_There

"W-What are you doing sir? This is inappropriate!" Gracious! What is this man doing?! He pressed me closer... More

Kitten
The Son
Miss Fayette
New Teacher
Caleb and Ian
The Fight
Call
The Meeting
Step-Mother
New House
Little Fae
Cookies
Midnight Visit
Secretary for the Day
Bouquet of Roses
I Kissed a Man
Trapped
The 'Mother'
Nothing but a paid Birth Giver
Kidnapper and now a Homewrecker
Now or Never
Author's Note
Try me, Faye
Engagement Party
What naughty girls get
Aftermath
Hospital
Shitty Father and Husband
Abducted
Little Game
Knight in a Well-Tailored Suit
Author's Note
Coffee and Ice cream
The Truth
Prison
I love you, The End.
Author's Note

Father Failed

21.8K 711 84
By Once_There

Matilda’s POV

I followed Hughes out of the room. He actually dared to blame Damon.

“Matilda, You-” I interrupted him with a slap. He looked back at me with wide eyes as if I’m crazy.

“Okay if this is because I called you stupid, I'm sorry. I deserve that.” I scoffed.

“Calling me stupid is fine. Dandy even! But hurting my daughter… is another thing.” I pointed a finger at him.

“What are y-”

“Don’t think that I’m actually stupid just because you called me one.” I fumed.

“How dare you Hughes… To hurt my daughter! I trusted you. I love you! Why did you do that?! Why did you let Pasha do that to your daughter Hughes?!” I screamed.

I felt my heart shatter with every word I say.

“I… Let me explain. I was just-” he stammered with his words

“You were going to let Faye marry Damon! He is a Knight! A rival of my company! And then you will let him merge our company together?! He will only hurt her! He’s just using her to get our company! Why can’t you see that?!” He yelled.

“And?! Your brilliant plan was to let some crazy bitch kill my daughter?!”

“No! She- She was just supposed to scare her and give her a graze.” He reasoned out.

“A graze. A fucking Graze?! Does it look like our daughter only got a graze?! Hughes! Look at her! She had to be revived 5 fucking times! With fuckin cords and tubes in her body!! With only machines holding her life!!” I sobbed.

“Honey, it’s not my fault!! It’s that bitch’s fault!” He exclaimed.

“Hughes… all this? All for your be damned money and company? All for your selfishness?!” I threw my hands in the air.

“Hughes. How selfish can you be? You dare question me about being a mother? Hughes. You failed. You failed as a father. You failed to protect your family. You failed your daughter. And you halfway failed me Hughes. You halfway failed as a husband. It’s as if I don’t know you anymore” I cried out.

Hughes sat on a chair clutching his head

"Im sorry okay? It didn't all goas planned Matilda. It was for our daughter too!" He croaked out.

Without saying anything I walked away not knowing what to say anymore. I felt betrayed. I almost lost my child. I almost lost a husband. I don’t know what to say or what to do.
I stared at the blank wall for hours. I felt numb. I felt heartbroken. I sobbed and let the tears fall out. I cried my whole misery away.

I hoped for my family to be complete and happy and now, I see neither complete nor happy. I felt like we have been slowly slipping apart and I don’t know what to do anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 51 13
"But seriously, why won't you go on a date with me? Just one date, come on." "The question is why would I ever want to go on a date with you?" I mutt...
697K 20.1K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...
4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...
146K 2.4K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...