🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

By IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... More

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕
🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖
🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫
🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎
🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖
Ideas
Published!

🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳

3.3K 84 107
By IvBeauty

~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

It had been around half an hour since our shifts had ended, but we always hung around the shack after because why not. For some reason, Stan was taking us to the Bottomless Pit this time.

I had been there a few times myself, but the thing freaks me out, especially since taking a scientific angle, it's impossible for a bottomless pit to exist.

But hey, this is Gravity Falls after all.

"In this land of ours there are many pits. But none more bottomless than the Bottomless Pit, which as you can see here is bottomless!" Stan explained as we all walked over.

We all looked into the dark abyss, feeling shivers go down my spine. Soon then turned to us. "Question: is it bottomless?"

"Ugh, kids, could one of you try explaining this to Soos?"

I looked at Stan, crossing my arms. "Stan, why are we here again?"

"To dispose of things we don't want! So long, Mystery Shack suggestion cards!!" He began to throw those tiny yellow papers he's always getting. I've always wondered what they were.

"Goodbye, creepy love letters from little Gideon!" Mabel yelled before throwing them into the pit, stomping her foot in anger. "Die!!! DIE!!!"

Soos threw his shoes in, making Dipper look at him in confusion. "What are you doing?"

"Throwing stuff, dude, everyone's doing it."

As Soos through in the grill, which may Rest In Peace in our memory, Mabel began dragging a familiar box, making Stan look over. "What you got there, Mabel?"

"It's just my personal box of mysterious secrets. Nothing worth wondering about." She pushed the box inside. "Goodbye forever!!!"

Dipper turned to his uncle. "Grunkle Stan, do I really have to be the one to point out that a bottomless pit is by 'definition' impossible?"

"That's what I've always tried to tell him. Someone needs a serious geography lesson." I said as I walked to stand beside him.

Mabel gave a shrug. "I guess we'll never know!"

All of a sudden, a strong wind started pushing us, forcing us to look over, seeing a storm forming.

Soos screamed. "It's some sort of invisible pushing force!!!"

"Quick, everyone back to the shack!!!" At Dipper's command, we all began running back.

Well, except for Stan who continued to throw the yellow papers into the pit. "I'm not done getting rid of these yet!!!"

"Grunkle Stan, no!!!" We follows Mabel and tried to pull Stan away, but the stubborn old man refused to move, sending a sudden strong wind to knock us into the bottomless pit.

"We all screamed for maybe a minute or two, but eventually ran out of breath, looking around at the darkness that covered all the ups and downs.

Soos the smiled. "So anyone wanna scream some more?"

"Where are we?!?"

At my question, Mabel pulled out a glow stick, turning it on and moving it around the place. "We're somewhere where it looks like we're nowhere." She then placed her hand through the glow stick's string, laughing a bit.

Dipper's face was pure panic as he spoke. "We're gonna land on something eventually, could be any second!!!"

We all prepared for an impact, waiting a few seconds to realize nothing was close to us yet. Dipper looked over at me, and I knew what he was trying to ask, but I shook my head.

My magic wasn't strong enough to lift up all five of us.

"Well, looks like we're down here for the long hall. Who wants to see some cards tricks?" Stan tried to shuffle the cards he had pulled out of his pockets, only for them to float up and away. "... Ta-da!!"

Mabel clapped for him, when Soos them spoke. "Hey, maybe we should pass the time by telling stories!"

Dipper raised his arm. "I've got a story! It's called: the time Grunkle Stan got us all thrown into a bottomless pit where we spend the rest of our natural lives!!!"

"... go on...."

I gently flicked his hat. "C'mon, Pinetree, if we're gonna be stuck here we might as well do something."

"Fine.." She took Mabel's glow stick, letting the light focus on his face. "I've got a story. A story I like to call..."

~~~Voice Over: Third Person POV~~~

(y/n), Mabel, Soos, and Wendy were outside playing Spin The Pig with Waddles while Stan was on the porch reading a newspaper.

"Ready?!?"

"SPIN!!! THE!!! PIG!!!" They all yelled in synch before spinning Waddles around.

His nose pointed at Stan, and Mabel hugged her pig before looking over. "Hey Grunkle Stan, ever kissed a pig before?"

"I'm not gonna answer that question."

That's when Dipper suddenly came running over to the others, yelling as he held his arm. "Guys, guys!!!! I think I just got bit by a snake!!!! I need you to get me to a hospital, quick!!!"

To his surprise, Stan bursted into an uncontrollable laughter, confusing him. "What, what's so funny?!?"

"Eh, sorry, it's just hard to focus on what you're with that squeaky puberty voice you got there!!!"

"My what?!?"

Mabel stood up, joining their conversation. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, Dipper! You're voice is just 'hiLAriOus!!!'"

"Are you saying my voice cracks?!? My voice doesn't crack!!!"

(y/n) let out a small snicker. "Look, no offense, PT, but it cracks so much we already made a techo-remix out of it."

At the mention of it, Soos pulled out a mixtape, pressing the play button.

"Nice to meet you, my name's Dipper Pines! P-p-pines pines pines... Nice to meet you. P-p-pines pines pines... "

Dipper shrunk in his shoes, his cheeks pink in embarrassment. "Do I really sound like that...?"

"Oh, here comes my favorite part!" Wendy said before the mix continued.

"Stop it, guys!!!"

They all started laughing again, causing Dipper to growl at them and snatch the mixtape. "Gimme that!!"

And with that, he stormed off, the others not really caring much and continuing to play spin the pig.

Meanwhile, Dipper makes his way into town complaining of what the others thought of his voice.

He let out a sigh, then placed a hand over his neck. "Ugh, even my sighs sound weird..."

"Hello there!!!"

He let out a scream as someone suddenly jumped to stand in his way, a familiar disturbing face greeting him.

"I couldn't help but overhear your situation!! Old Man McGucket!!" He spit on his own hand before offering a handshake. "Part-time inventor!!"

"Why did you spit on your hand..?"

He wiped his hand on his beard. "I don't rightly know!!!"

Dipper's eyes narrowed in realization and anger soon after. "Hey, I remember you! Your robot almost killed me!"

He flinched a bit when the old man grabbed his and dragged him someone else. "C'mere, follow me into this dark dangerous alley!!!

Once inside an old junk yard, he pored a glowing green liquid into a vial. "Lately I've been with a voice alterizing tonic, on account of my HORRIFYING VOICE!!!"

After a few seconds, a nearby kid started crying, running away as McGucket continued to yell at him. "YOU CAN RUN, BUT I'LL STILL BE IN YOUR NIGHTMARES!!!"

Dipper took the vial, inspecting it from every angle. "This'll really fix my voice? Thanks!" He drank the substance inside it, walking away as he barely heard the old man's warning.

"Come morning you'll sound like a new man!!! If you survive...!

The next day was like any other, waking up due to the sunlight that fell on his face. He let out a sleepy yawn, stretching his arms behind his back before looking at himself in the mirror.

"Good morning, Dipper."

His eyes widened at the sound. His voice, it was different, way different. Deep and mature, through the tones of voice sounded fake.

Dipper gasped in surprise. "I did it! I did it!! Now I have a new voice!!" He laughed in delight, then walked over to his twin. "Morning, Mabel! Who's my favorite Mabel~?"

She woke up with a loud scream of terror, immediately grabbing a golf club and starting to hit him. "Who are you?!? What have you done to my brother?!? Dipper, I'll save you from this body switching warlock!!!"

"Mabel, it's me!" He quickly said as he waved his arms around him in dismiss. "This is my voice now!!! I sound awesome!!! Sooouuund awesooome!"

Mabel's expression fell. "I knew boys' voices changed but this is just weird..! Weird and bad.."

He only smiled. "But Mabel, this is the best thing that ever happened to me!!! And just think of the prank calls!"

He grabbed their phone, typing in a random number. "Hello?"

"Hello, this is the president of the United States of America, I'm calling to tell you.." He started blowing raspberries into the phone.

"What?!? Who is this?!?"

He quickly hung up, laughing at what he had done. "Magnificent!!!"

"Mabel no like..."

They get dressed and headed downstairs, where (y/n) sat behind the counter as Soos swiped around the room.

(y/n) looked over, giving them a small wave. "Morning, you two."

"Hey dudes." Soos added after.

"Good morning, guys!"

(y/n) immediately let out a scream at his voice, backing away as Soos began to swing the broom at him, Dipper doing his best to avoid it. "KILL IT!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! EVERYONE, FLEE!!!"

At his command, everyone in the gift shop ran out screaming, Dipper hiding beside the counter. Once Mabel stopped Soos from what he was doing, the young boy came out of hiding. "What gives, man?!? You all made fun of my old voice, I thought you'd like the new one!"

"Dude, at least before you sound like a real person, now you sound like some kind of weird commercial dude." Soos said, (y/n) looking at Dipper in concern.

"Yeah, Pinetree, this just.. doesn't suit you.."

Dipper only glared at them, walking over to the door. "I'll find Stan, he'll like my voice! You'll see!I'll be right back after these messages- uh-I mean uh, goodbye!"

He went to town once more, calling out for Stan. To his luck, however, the guy who he had prank called earlier found him and called his "buddies" who all tried to captured a running Dipper. He took a leap back into the junkyard from before, seeing Old Man McGucket.

Dipper glared at him. "McGucket, your invention was a catastrophe!!!"

"That's probably why I live in the dump!!!" He did a weird dance on top of a car.

"My own sister didn't recognize me! I scared away crowds!!! I even sound ridiculous when I cry!"

McGucket took the vial, inspecting it. "Well now, here's the problem, I gave you the wrong drinking-magig! This one's for voiceover professional!" He started searching for something in the car. "I'm sure I got a better voice in here somewhere!"

"Good! Hurry up!"

"You got here just in time! Come sundown you'd have reverted back to your ridiculous old voice!"

"It was ridiculous, wasn't it..." He pulled out the mixtape, pressing play.

"D-D-Dipper Pines, that's me!"

"This remix is dedicated to my brother. Dipper, you're voice is one of a kind!"

"Dude I've never heard anything like it!!!"

"Yeah, and besides, it's not permanent. Just wait a couple more years, you'll see."

"R-r-remix over!!!"

A smile grew on Dipper's face at the sound of his friends saying such things.

"You're ready for your new voice? This one should be permanent~!"

He looked at the orange vial that McGuckey gave him, hesitating for a bit before drinking it. He then went back to the Mystery Shack, seeing Mabel, (y/n), and Soos watching tv in the living room.

He cleared his throat, his friends all looking over. Taking in an inhale, he finally spoke.

"H-hey guys..!"

"Dipper!!!" They all spoke in synch before hugging him, all laughing in joy.

Soos ruffled his hat a bit. "You're back!!"

They pulled away from him, letting him speak. "I guess I realized that even though my voice might not be perfect, it's still mine, and I wouldn't change it for anything." He showed his almost empty vile. "Not even for whatever was in this new vile."

"So what'd you do with the rest of it?" (y/n) asked, tilting her head in curiosity.

"I dumped it in Stan's coffee."

That's when Stan walked in, his voice a lot more high pitched than normal. "Any of you kids seen my girdle? Where's my girdle at?"

They all started laughing at him, making him glare at them, though mostly confused. "What, what's so funny?!? I'm Grunkle Stan!!! Kids laughing, laughing at their grunkle."

~~~End of Story - Your POV~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I spy with my little eye something that is... BLACK!!!"

"Ooh ooh, everything!!!" Soos replied to Mabel's attempt at I spy, then she clapped.

"Yay for Soos!!!"

"Yay for Soos!!!"

She then turned to the rest of us. "Hey guys, who wants to spend the time by spinning?!? Everyone spin!!!"

"No." Dipper had his arms crossed in annoyance, but it gave me an idea. I placed a hand on his shoulder and pushing him at an angle, causing him to start spinning as I laughed.

You: *push Dipper causing him to spin and scream which makes you laugh hard*

Soos laughed with me as Mabel tap-danced on her brother's side, many complains escaping his mouth.

Stan only continued to scowl. "Dipper's pain is funny, but I'm starting to get board. Soos, tell a story."

"Really? Okay." Soon grabbed the glow stick that was now floating around with us. "This story is called Soos's Really Great Pinball Story!!! Is that a good title? They have to be like puns or whatever?"

~~~Soos's Really Great Pinball Story: Third Person POV~~~

Dipper, Mabel, (y/n), and Soos were in a room at the Mystery Shack. It had so many old rooms that they had lost count. The kids all watched as Soos played a pinball game, changing in synch.

"Go, go, go, go, go-!!!"

"This is it, dudes. After four long years of trying I might finally get the high score on Stan's creepy old pinball machine! If I do this, I'll go down in pinball history with the likes of Sal, Gaff, and of course, Poo."

"Have you ever tried maybe just tilting the machine?" Dipper asked.

Soos shook his head. "I dunno, dudes, isn't breaking the rules like against the rules?"

"Nuts to the rules!!!" Mabel yelled, raising her arms. "Tilt tilt tilt!!!"

Soos lost the round soon after, the voice from the machine speaking. "Failure, you stink!!!"

He glared at the machine before looking at them. "Alright, that's it! Ready, kids?!"

The twins stepped each to one of his side, all chanting. "Tilt tilt tilt tilt!!!"

"Tilt!!!" Soos gave one final tilt forward, the ball falling into the skeleton's mouth.

"Bullseye!!! New high score!!!"

They all cheered, Soos speaking. "This is the best moment of my life!! This totally beats my old best moment!"

"That ain't right!" They all looked at the machine. "You cheated!"

Mabel smirked at the machine. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it? You're just a pinball game, pinball game. Taunt taunt!"

(y/n)'s expression was one of worry as she backed away a little. "Uh guys, there's an awful lot of green lightning coming out of that game."

"Now, that's the normal amount if green lightning." Soos responded.

The lighting intensified and everything went black. Soos, (y/n), and the twins woke up in a strange place wearing different articles of clothing. Dipper and Soos had cowboy hats and long boots Mabel and (y/n) had a Native American outfit.

Soos kept punching what he thought was an alarm clock, soon sitting up started. "That's not a normal alarm clock!"

"Soos!!!" (y/n) yelled as the three kids ran over to him.

"We're inside the game!!!"

At Dipper's sentence, they all looked around the places, running around and doing their own fun activities. Soos let out a laugh. "Dude, if this is a dream I never want to wake up!!!"

"That can be arranged." They all turned to the giant skeleton head with a cowboy hat at the end of the room, walking to be closer to it. "Welcome to Tumbleweed Terror, partners!"

Soos smiled. "Hey, it's the skeleton cowboy guy. Did you zap me into your game to congratulate me on getting the high score? I beat Poo, dude!"

"Hardly, if'n I do recall, I warned y'all not to cheat! I tried to be gentlemen-like, but I'm plumb sick of being tilted. So now I reckon', I'm gonna kill you.."

"O-oh, yeah? Well take this!!!" Soon punched a button, but punched himself in return. "Ow!!! And this!!!" He punched himself on accident again. "Ah!!! It hurts!!! I wish this was working better!!!" With one last punch, he fell to the ground.

"Soos!!!"

The head laughed at them. "Get yourselves ready for the..." 

A sigh above it changed, the others reading as they yelled.

"Multi ball!!!"

"Multi ball!!!"

"Multi ball!!!"

"Multi ball!!!"

Many large pinballs began to roll around the place, forcing them to run away. Dipper noticed a place to hide, calling the others to run over and hide behind the cutouts of a Wild West street.

"Where are you?!? I'm not done teaching you a lesson about cheating yet!!!" Yelled the skeleton head.

Dipper turned to the others. "How are we ever gonna get out of here?!? Think, guys!!!"

"I'm trying, but it's hard with that gorgeous pinball wench distracting me!" Soos looked at the cutout of a woman, waving at it with a small smile as the kids all stared at him in confusion and annoyance.

"... Okay, don't worry, guys. I know every inch of this machine! There's a manual switch inside, I can sneak in there and turn of the game! But we'll have to distract the cowboy guy... Are any of you good at jumping up and down and making annoying noises?"

Mabel stood up, a soft wind pushing her hair to flow. "My time has come."

(y/n) held in the urge to laugh. "Alright, let's go, Soos!"

They looked around, Dipper calling for him again. "Soos?"

He stood next to the woman cutout. "So are you like doing anything late or...?"

Dipper smacked the cutout, causing it to spin as he glared at his friend.

"... right."

(y/n), Dipper, and Mabel started distracting the skeleton cowboy head while Soos snuck down and reached the switch. When minutes had passed with no difference, the kids ran back to hide behind the cutouts, taking out a screw where they could get a good view of Soos, seeing him in front of the button.

"Soos!!! Psst!!! What the heck is taking so long?!?" (y/n) whispered at him.

"Just press the switch already!!!" Dipper added.

"Okay, so I was gonna do that, but I've been thinking. According to this, turning off the power erases the high score permanently! That score is like my one big life accomplishment!"

"What?!?"

"If you don't hurry up we could die here!!!" Dipper yelled at him, clearly angry.

"Fair point, but what is life anyways, with compared to the immortality of a high score?"

"Soos, are you out of your m-?!?"

"There y'all are!!!" The cutouts all fell down, revealing the kids to the skeleton head. "Get ready to make your maker, kids! My maker is Ballway Games, in Redmond, Washington!

The head opened its mouth, started to swallow everything in the game. The three kids held on tightly to whatever they could fine, Dipper's hat being sucked into the head's mouth and immediately disintegrating.

"SOOS!!!"

"SOOS, PLEASE!!!"

"TURN IT OFF!!!"

Dipper lost his grip, forcing (y/n) to grab his hand before he was sucked into the burning mouth, only for her own grip to slip off as well as Mabel's, causing them to scream. Soos debated with himself, eventually closing his eyes tightly. "Goodbye, high score!!!"

Soos turned off the game and green lighting started covering everything. They were zapped back to the shack, Soos sitting up startled.

He let the kids climb off of him before looking down. "You dudes okay?!?"

Mabel gave him a big smile. "Yes, Soos, you did it!!! You freed us!!!"

"Hey man, I'm sorry you had to loose your high score.." Dipper rubbed the back of his neck in shame.

"Yeah, we know how big of a deal that was to you.." (y/n) added.

Soos wrapped his arms around the three kids. "That's ok, dudes, I got a new life accomplishment now! Saving you dudes."

"Aww!!!"

They all hugged with a chuckle before Soos spoke again. "... you think that pinbal wench will call me?"

~~~End of Story - Your POV~~~

We all clapped at Soos's story, only for Stan to let out a groan. "I can't believe this nonsense! Magic-tonics, Soos winning at something, where do you come up with this stuff!!! I'll tell you a real story! It's called..."

~~~Grunkle Stan Wins The Football Game: Third Person POV~~~

Stan three the football onto the ground, dancing at his victory as the team walked over, the team leader speaking.

"Mr. Pines, I thought old folks were useless, but you taught me and my gloating friends a lesson."

They all clapped and cheered before a gigantic trophy was brought over, a woman sitting on top of it. "Here's your football winning trophy, Mr. Pines!"

"Thanks, beautiful woman, but I couldn't have done it without my sidekick, FootBot!!!"

The robot kicked his legs up in joy. "Thank you for building me, daddy!"

They all laughed as it all came to a happy ending.

~~~End of Story - Your POV~~~

"Boooo!!!"

"Jeez, Wrinkles, that's the best you can do?!" I said, crossing my arms as the others booed.

"What?!? That story was great!!! I even threw in a talking robot for the kids!!"

"Yeah, greatly terrible!!" I snatched the glow stick, placing it near my face. "I've got something way better, a story I call..."

You: Hm? Well~... I do, actually. *take the glow stick* One I like to call:

~~~Spelled: Third Person POV~~~

It started at the gift shop; Mabel lied on the ground with Waddles, (y/n) lied down on the counter with Aiden, and Dipper had his nose stuck in his journal as usual.

"(y/n), restock shelves 12 to 20!!!" Stan's voice boomed throughout the room.

Letting out a groan, (y/n) sat up, gently placing Aiden on the counter. "Hey guys? Mind keeping an eye on Aiden for me?"

"Not at all!"

"Thanks, M!" With that, (y/n) ran out of the room.

Mabel sat up, gently petting the little beaver who squeaked in delight before peeking at Dipper's journal. "Whatcha readin' there?"

"This entry on spells, did you know there's over two million different spells?!"

"Whoa!! That's so cool!!"

Mabel looked around before her eyes lit up, a smile growing on her face. "What if we could do magic?!"

"I dunno, Mabel. It might not work for us." He replied, turning the page.

"These are spells humans can cast though~!"

Dipper's eyes shifted to his sister, who had an excited smile on her face. He didn't mind the idea, in fact, he liked it. It could be very useful to his studies.

"Alright, what spell can we do?"

Mabel squealed before taking the journal, her eyes scrolling through the page before pointing at one. "This one! The Personality Switch spell, use it on me!"

"What?! Mabel-!"

"There's a spell to reverse it, I'll just be for a few seconds."

He thought about it, then let out a sigh and brought up the book. "You sure about this?"

"Uh-huh!!"

Letting out a sigh, he looked down at the journal. "Alright, here goes nothing."

"Human, fairy, gnome, or ogre; your personality deserves a big makeover."

At his words, a dark blue orb appeared in between then, hovering on the counter. Their eyes lit up in surprise, staring at the orb in awe. "Whoa...!!!"

"I- it worked!" Dipper cheered.

"So what do I do with it? Do I eat it, put it on my head, do some ritual dance?"

Her question was answered when Aiden hopped over, swallowing the orb whole, making the twins grow pale. "Aiden, no!!!"

The little beaver grew a dark blue for a few seconds, shaking himself before blinking a few times, staying still. Dipper and Mabel exchange a glance before growing even more pale at the sound of footsteps.

(y/n) walked over to them. "Hey, thanks for keeping an eye on Aiden for me, M."

Mabel laughed awkwardly, forcing on a smile. "No problem, girl!"

(y/n) raised an eyebrow at her, but simply shrugged it off, gently picking her beaver up in her arms. "Sorry I had to leave you so suddenly, little-"

She let out a yell of pain when Aiden sunk his teeth into her arm, hopping off as she gripped her fresh wound. "H-hey!"

The twins had faces of pure panic as (y/n) grabbed the first aid kit from under the counter, taking out the bandages and wrapping it around her arm. Aiden began to shriek loudly in anger, rolling around like a little monster. "Wha- what's going on with him?! He's never behaved like this before!!"

"Well........" She turned to Mabel, who bit her lip in nervousness. "Dipper and I kind of summoned this spell orb thingy, and Aiden sort of.... ate it...."

"HE WHAT?!"

Dipper placed a hand on (y/n)'s shoulder. "Calm down, there's a spell to reverse it!"

"Reverse what, what was that spell?!"

The twins exchanged a glance before he spoke. "A personality changing spell...."

(y/n)'s eye twitch in anger. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't strangle you until your eyes pop out right now!!!"

Dipper immediately pulled away with a girly shriek, hiding behind his sister who had her arms up in surrender. "We can fix him, don't worry!"

After a few seconds, she took a deep breath. "Fine, but if it fails, you guys will never see-"

"Uh, girls..?" They both turned to Dipper who was looking around the room. "Where did Aiden go..?"

They all started looking around the gift shop, when a scream was heard from another room. "That sounded like Soos!" Mabel pointed out before all three of them ran out to the living room, seeing Soos lying on the ground with scratches and bite marks.

"Soos!! Are you okay?!" Dipper asked, standing beside him in worry.

He sat up. "No, I was gonna pet Aiden like I always do when he attacked me!! Something tells me he's not happy today, dude!"

(y/n) stood beside Dipper. "Which way did he go?!"

"Down the hall, towards the kitchen!"

As if on cue, another scream was heard from the kitchen, the kids all running over. Stan held a frying man as he glared at the little beaver in front of him, both growling.

"You'll pay for that, you stupid rodent!!!"

"STAN, NO!!!" (y/n) quickly ran over to be in between them, Stan lowering the pan a bit.

Mabel ran over, holding (y/n)'s bag and capturing the beaver inside. "Got him, let's go!!"

The kids all ran up to the attic, dropping Aiden onto Dipper's bed. He shrieked in anger, starting to scratch the blanket.

"Hey, that's mine!!" Dipper complained as his blanket was being torn apart.

(y/n) had already opened the journal, handing it to Dipper. "You're the one who casted the spell, you have to reverse it."

He looked at her in shock. "But- But if it doesn't work?!"

"Then I'll have your head on my wall, FIX THIS."

He looked at Aiden, gulping before looking down and seeing the reverse spell. Taking a deep breath, he raised a hand, reading out loud.

"Human, mermaid, giant, or orc; return your personality to what it was before."

Once more, Aiden grew a dark blue, letting out a small squeak before staying completely still. After a few seconds, he shook himself off staring at the three kids who stood paralyzed.

Once his eyes landed on (y/n), he let out a happy squeak, jumping into her arms and snuggling against her chest. She perked up in surprise, letting out a joyous laugh. "Hey, bud..! I missed you..!"

Dipper let out all the air he kept in a heavy sigh of relief while Mabel cheered at a victory. "Yay, he's okay!!"

"Yay I get to live another day..!" Dipper fell on his bed as he spoke, his sister laughing.

She then turned to (y/n). "So... are we forgiven..?"

"Yeah.. But I'm never letting you and beaver-sitting duty ever again."

"That's fair."

Aiden hopped onto Mabel's shoulder, nuzzling her cheek with a happy squeak. She let out a laugh, petting his head.

They all did miss the sweet little guy.

~~~End of Story - Your POV~~~

"Oh please." We all turned to Stan who had his arms crossed, rolling his eyes. "Magic spells, spooky book, if you're gonna make a terrible excuse for your pet's behavior, at least make it believable. I told you to keep that thing out of the shack."

"He is not a thing!" I yelled with a huff.

"I wouldn't make her angry, dude, I'd like to keep my head." Soos said, shuddering a bit.

Mabel then took the glow stick. "I agree with (y/n). Besides, now it's time for my story. A story I'd like to call..."

~~~Trooth Ache: Third Person POV~~~

Stan, (y/n), and the twins were outside sitting on top of his car as Manly Dan wrestled a grizzly bear for reasons no one understood.

He gave a proud smile. "This attraction is gonna make me a fortune!!! Easy with that bear,  Corduroy! I need him in showroom condition!"

The bear growled before Dan held him so he wouldn't attack, Mabel smiling at the sight. "Aww, they're hugging!"

"No, this is animal cruelty." (y/n) stared, kind of angry.

Dipper turned to his uncle. "So, let me get this straight: your plan is to teach this bear to ride a bicycle?"

"Nah, c'mon! Everyone's seen a bicycle riding bear! No, no, I'm gonna teach this bear... to drive...!!!"

Unfortunately, the kids had to come along for this crazy ride. The cops ended up pulling Stan over, who lied his way out. Mabel felt uneasy about it since she was strictly against lying, and was the only thing she thought about on her way back to the Mystery Shack.

She went to talk to Stan who told her that sometimes she had to bend the truth for the greater good. Of course, this wasn't what she wanted to hear, and decided to look at Dipper's journal and found out about these teeth which forced the person using them to tell the truth no matter what.

It didn't take her long to find them, and she went into Stan's room around midnight, replacing his normal teeth for the truth ones and woke him up to check.

Stan sat up, a bit startled at the action. "Eh?! What's going on?! What? Mabel?"

"Quick question, what happened to Dipper's spaghetti plate?"

"I ate it, because I have little to know concern for other people's possessions or emotions." His eyes slightly widened at his words before narrowing in realization. "Huh, that was strangely candid, almost as if I'm unable to lie... ... Well, goodnight!"

He went back to sleep, Mabel sharing a smile with Waddles.

The next day at breakfast, Mabel explained you Dipper what she did, who wasn't as pleased as she was.

"That seems like a horrible idea!"

"It's great! Now he has to tell the truth!"

Stan walked over, placing a pan of food on the table. "Scrambled meat, here it is."

The twins exchanged a glance before Dipper looked up at him. "So, Grunkle Stan, what do you do in secret everyday during your lunch break?"

"Usually I spend the hour aggressively scratching myself in places I shouldn't mention." He grabbed a newspaper from the table. "Now I'm going to avoid making eye contact by pretending to read this newspaper, and go to the bathroom without washing my hands."

"Ew!!!" They both exclaimed as Stan walked out of the room.

"Well, that was disturbing." Dipper added.

Mabel give him a smile. "Don't worry, Dipper, the truth is always a good thing!"

The rest of the day, the twins were being bothered by Stan's honesty. There was a thing as being too honest.

Later on, they were locked inside their room. They had called (y/n) over so they could end the day with at least good company, but it was difficult with all the unwanted Stan information.

"Kids, I think I have a growth forming on my back!!! Just wanted to be honest with you guys!!!" Stan yelled from downstairs.

(y/n) fell back onto Dipper's bed with a loud groan. "Why'd you guys invite me over today?!?"

Dipper took off the pillows that covered his ears. "I can't take it anymore, Mabel!!! You have to take those teeth out of his mouth!!!"

"But then he'd be a liar again!!!"

(y/n) sat up, glaring at her. "Could it possible be any worse than this?!?"

They all heard the doorbell ring, sharing a glance before going downstairs to see sheriff Blubs and his deputy at the door, both with angry glares.

"So after further investigation, turns out there is no Dr. Medicine in Gravity Falls!"

"You better have a darn good explanation for this!" Durland added to Blubs's accusation.

Stan only smiled. "Oh I do! You see I lied to you! In addition, I've been parking in handicap spaces, shoplifting fireworks, and smuggling endangered animals across multiple state lines. Also, you're fat."

Blubs dropped his coffee because of how shocked he was, and after a few seconds, pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "Is all this true?"

"Uh, no, no!!!" (y/n) quickly waved her hands in dismiss.

Dipper shook his head. "It's not true!!! Right, Mabel?!?"

She froze, staring at the two policemen. "Uh... sirs, I have to be completely and totally honest with you! Our great uncle Stan is... is... Stan is... secretly a crime fiction writer!!!"

"What?" Blubs asked. Dipper and (y/n) stared at her in confusion, but went along with it anyways.

She let out an awkward chuckle. "Yeah! He was just just telling you about a character from his upcoming page turner: Crime Grandpa!!! He's never committed a crime in his life!!! Also... have you lost weight?"

Blubs let out a chuckle before glaring at Durland. "Finally someone noticed!"

Durland only smiled at Stan. "Wow, an author!!! Can you teach me how to read?!?"

"Author?"

Mabel pushed them policemen out. Haha, writers, masters of fiction. Goodnight!" She closed the door and slouches against it, a heavy sigh escaping her lips.

(y/n) and Dipper walked over to her, speaking to his sister. "Hey, you alright?"

"I can't believe I lied..."

"It was for the greater good, M." (y/n) said, earning a smile from her best friend.

"Yeah, the greater good."

"Hello, police station?" They all turned in a panic at Stan's voice, seeing him on the phone. "Yeah, I forgot to tell him about my tax fraud ... No, tax fraud!!!"

The kids all tackled Stan to the ground and Mabel pulled out his truth teeth. She locked it in a box and threw it into the Bottomless Pit.

~~~End of Story - Your POV~~~

"And I never saw that box full of magical teeth again." She then pointed at a box near Stan. "Oh wait, there it is!"

We all groaned in response to the story.

"Oh, sweet, my shoes!" Soos said, putting them back on.

Stan turned to Mabel. "I like the part with the bear, the rest seemed pretty farfetched."

"Mabel, we already know that story."

"Yeah, we just lived through it." Dipper added to my sentence.

Soos then looked at us. "So, if we're living that story now, how does it end?"

"Guys, do you see that?"

At Dipper's words, we all looked down to see a strange light. I felt my blood grow cold in panic, and we all started screaming as we went into the unknown. To our surprise though, we ended up being back out in the open, next to the Bottomless Pit.

We all stayed quiet for a bit, and I was the first to speak. "What. The heck. Just happened."

Stan shook his head rapidly. "What? Where- where are we?"

"Look, the shack!!!" Mabel looked back into the hole. "Which means... we came right back out the top!!!"

Dipper checked his watch. "And I don't think any time has past!"

He turned to me, and I have a shrug. "Maybe it's some kind of wormhole?"

"Yeah, dude, that's sounds science-y enough to be true." Soos agreed with us.

"But- but that's impossible!!!" Stan leaned on the Bottomless Pit sign. "No one will believe us!!!"

"Maybe this is one story we should keep to ourselves..."

"Agreed." We all said to Mabel's sentence.

The sign ended up breaking, causing Stan to fall back into the hole as we all stared in silence.

"He'll be fine."

Thanks for reading!!! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 10K 53
Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunkle Stan's best employees; Wendy Corduroy...
66.5K 2K 32
After 2 years staying at their home town for summer, Dipper and Mable Pines(16) decide to go back to Gravity Falls for the summer. They stay where t...
73.1K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
478K 9.8K 48
You're a girl who lives and works at the Mystery Shack after you're whole family mysteriously disappears and Stan Pines takes you under his wing. One...