Mowgli: Legend of The Jungle:...

Por LordMegatron88000

*A Note: Hello Everyone, this is an attempt at mine of "a novelization" of the 2018 movie that initially was... Más

Cast Members + Prologue & Chapter I
Chapter II: - "A Small Man's-Cub"
Chapter III: - Parents Nisha & Vihaan
Chapter IV: - "The Dish Licking Dog and also his master"
Chapter V: - "The Council Of The Seonee Hills Wolf Pack"
Chapter VI: - "Shere Khan"
Chapter VII: - "Bagheera's Hunt"
Chapter VIII: - "Baloo's Lessons"
Chapter X: - ""Little Brother, indeed you truly so .... are special.""
Chapter XI: - "Some Instructions to be coming from The Teacher Of All The Laws"
Chapter XII: - "The Troublesome Bandar-Log Also Known As The Monkey People"
Chapter XIII: - "Our One Only Hope"
Chapter XIV: - "Baloo's Tree Jump Lesson"
Chapter XV: - "Deep Breathing"
Chapter XVI: - "The Pit"
Chapter XVII: - "Lord Hathi"
Chapter XVIII: - ""A Son Of Man.""
Chapter XIX: - "The Master Words' Far Purest Importance"
Chapter XX: ""Sometimes I dream myself A Tiger ....""
Chapter XXI: "A Mother's Genuine Love held for her offspring"
Chapter XXII: - "The Running"
Chapter XXIII: - "Verbal Turned Into A Verbal Plus Physical Confrontation"
Chapter XXIV: - "The Cold Lairs Of The Monkey-People Also Called The Bandar-Log"
Chapter XXV: - "The Wrath Of The Tiger King"

Chapter IX: - "The Four Cubs Of The Great Seonee Hills"

80 6 0
Por LordMegatron88000

Mowgli was springing down the path back towards the den up whereat his family had lived at, his wolf family if all are to mind, when he noticed a small jungle clearing not too far from where he just finished his lesson from Baloo. He looked around to see if whether or not no one or anyone followed him up here. Then Mowgli went by it through a small log to crawl through the inside, coming upon another cliff, from whereat he could see the small place from a distance which he had known to be called "A Local Man-Village". The boy had closed his eyes, feeling the cool breeze blowing high from above The Jungles, hitting upon his face. The birds' tweets and chirps could be heard as they flew from above him as they flew high alongside the winds like Chill The Great Kite.

No sight of the grounds save for the trees could be seen due to their green coverage, yet the rivers were otherwise a single exception. Mowgli watched the river's calm flow as groups of those he understood from those who raised him to know as "Man", and as said before, their small "local village".

They as in the parents among every single one of all the creatures of all The Jungles from among and all whilst of The Wilds, in general, thus always had all warned their offspring from cubs to hatchlings and other such young newborn and still up growing lifeforms to stay away from Man. Although Mowgli always ended up guided by his own curiousity. However Mowgli never saw any such ones as these Ones Known As Men other than all but just from a so small little far on off distance. More Mowgli was so curious of The Was Through Which Any From Amongst Man were and still are wont to live and to do things all during The Day and during The Night. He could see these Men he was watching over going about the river on things that seemed to remind him of alligators and crocodiles because of how these things floated from across the river.

Suddenly Mowgli heard a brush coming along from the undergrowth, prompting him to turn around and go on back through the log. He at the other side had heard three voices sound out which he himself had recognized at the least well enough.

"Oh Mowgli." Called one of these voices out like someone looking for him. It was the voice of Leela, who was a white wolf and Akela's granddaughter. Another voice of gentle nature called out these words but was more male like instead of that of a female. This was Bhoot. Like Leela, he was a white wolf, but he was an albino wolf, unlike Leela. His parents were killed by "a hunter" from amongst These Men amongst all of the strangest and yet weakest of all creatures without their weapons like guns and knives and all the likes, so he was watched over by Mowgli's wolf parents.

"Oh Brother." Called out the other male voice. It was that of Grey Brother.

Mowgli smiled at the calling sounds of these voices. The ones with these voices, the three wolves already just mentioned, each came up from the undergrowth which had then prompted Mowgli to greet them each with a fraternal embrace.

"Hello Dearest Grey Brother." Greeted Mowgli, smiling from seeing his favourite brother as he was.

"Hello Brother," Grey Brother had said whilst his two blue eyes closed briefly so at all this here, "it is so very good to see you, as well."

"As I say myself." Said The Bright Grey Eyed Albino Wolf Bhoot.

"And I." Added The Brown Eyed Non Albino Type Of White Wolf Named Leela.

Leela and Bhoot were the two most bright of any so here among White Wolves from within The Seonee Wolf Pack. Their white fur each showed a very brightly shining aurora about them like a star, yet so albeit in Bhoot's case more so than usual because of his albinism, yet both of them were commended for this and some could say it symbolized their very quite wonderfully kind natures. Leela was one to attract a few males who wanted to be able to one day be a mate of her's, yet she rejected them because those males that wanted to do so were ones whosoever mistreated Mowgli because of the fact that he was "different from all the other wolves". Leela and Bhoot noticed Mowgli's feet were still a so small little bit more by the log than they would have thought it ought to be so, which was why they had so each asked, "Uh Mowgli, what were you doing."

"Nothing." Said Mowgli, but of course he did not want them to know. Although they each looked at him with uncertainty over his words. Yet it all had seemed they had decided not to concern themselves with this.

"Although I am rather curious about how you were able to find and take me by surprise as slightly as at the least one of you three did." Said Mowgli afterwards in indication towards Bhoot, and indeed here so, of course, only out of curiousity.

Simply Bhoot had shrugged. "Well I do say that my mother, before she and my father had died ............ well she did teach me enough loads of tricks." Answered Bhoot, "So I could better protect myself, that itself here is to say."

"So Mowgli, whatsoever exactly here was Our Dear Teacher Baloo teaching you?" Grey Brother afterwards asked.

"Just The Jungle Laws and as well as Wilds Laws, once again, as well as with those a bit about hunting such as by having a scorpion over me for a bit." Answered Mowgli, "Also Baloo told me that there is some lack of focus about me."

Leela and Bhoot stared with wide eyes at all this, as so too did Grey Brother. Yet he shrugged like how one like him could due to him being one thus so four-legged.

"Ah Baloo tells that to all of us." Grey Brother responded to this with a sigh.

"Well I guess it all runs in our families." Joked Leela, and she and Bhoot and Grey Brother and Mowgli laughed briefly at this as she suggested, "Alright You Here Three, let us see if the two of you have a lack whilst of any speed." The other three knew she was suggesting a race and yet knew Bhoot was not referenced due to his albinism, as somehow the wolves of the pack knew that due to his albinism, this made his skin at the least slightly more sensitive to sunlight. This itself would make it difficult for him to join the pack through means to mention later. Nonetheless Mowgli did and thus so Grey Brother took care with him quickly each together bended their front physical lower halves to the ground and their legs from back half raised.

"Wait I say to you two to for my call." Said Leela within quite instructive mannerisms.

Mowgli nearly bended his fingers as he dug them into the flat ground, and his toes stretched upon it whilst he raised himself. He had waited for Leela's call to give the go-ahead.

"Now Bhoot, you go on ahead and return to the den of your brothers who will meet you there." Instructed Leela, and Bhoot did as was instructed.

"Now Go!" Instructed Leela, finally so thus to Mowgli and Grey Brother.

Mowgli and Grey Brother sprang on out, but then Leela ran passing between them toward the direction they were heading towards whilst themselves. However they quickly caught up with her, the three then running alongside each other, hitting faces of big green leaves, jumping over logs and small cliffs. All of the while whilst they had done so, they had bowled out in joy from throughout these parts of all The Jungles, soon arriving back at Council Rock, right whereat Bhoot just arrived.

There they saw the three wolves who were among those in objection to Mowgli being taken in who each themselves were consistent of one female and two males among them each. They walked along the rocky paths with their heads held high and chests out with mildly padding strides about them. Each of them had looked at Mowgli upon sight of him with undisguised contempt, all because of the fact that he was different from them. There were some male wolves who were just leaving their own dens to prepare for the night hunt. Some among them and their cubs had each looked at Mowgli with greeting nods which he gave to them in turn, whilst the rest of them all looked upon Mowgli, again with undisguised contempt. Some of the adult males were not and some among them were elder wolves. Although Mowgli could and did ignore those stares and looks, still it had left him with questions about himself as to why this was always so, or at the least usually so.

Eventually they had made it up to the den whereat Mowgli's wolf family and parents lived at along with Grey Brother and Bhoot, but they were unaware of the three wolves with white and organ fur and skin and were also male, who then began to walk behind and around Bhoot, getting him in the middle, alongside four others one of whom was brown, another silver, another grey and another golden, each of whom were not born of Nisha Sometimes Called Raksha and thus her mate known all whilst as The Father Wolf Vihaan. Afterwards they started to hit him with their heads, calling him and Mowgli freaks who should stick together but not part of the pack or any family within the pack, when all of a sudden had Leela and Grey Brother intervened, growling with angry eyes which had led for these wolves to stop and for the three white and orange furred ones to return to the den and the others to return to their families. "You all had best knock it off!" Shouted Leela in disgust as they did, "And I hereby say that that goes for anyone else that wants to hurt Bhoot, or Mowgli or anyone else who is part of any wolf family part of the pack, simply just so for "being different"!"

She then nodded at Grey Brother and Mowgli as she took her leave too, becoming welcomed by her grandfather Akela. As Grey Brother went to the den as well, up whereat he told the parents of all this brief commotion and the quite equally brief tussle that ensued, leading to the three other wolf brothers to get themselves a good scolding, Mowgli walked over to Bhoot, gently stroking the top of his head. "Oh Bhoot indeed so, you should not let them ever pick on you like that." Whispered Mowgli.

"Oh I am fine." Replied Bhoot, "Indeed I am even used to it all."

They had walked up towards the den, whereat the other three wolves had received quite a cuff alongside their scolding for their behaviour. Their So Dear Mother Wolf Nisha Nicknamed Raksha had so then smiled upon the sight of her other sons thus arriving here.

"However Baloo's lessons for today had thus so all went on for you, My Sweet Darling Of A Little Frog?" Asked Nisha.

"My Mother, they all went good." Answered Mowgli, quite gracefully so at it all.

"He was getting faster in our practice running with Leela." Grey Brother had explained about his favourite yet different brother, "He nearly caught up with both of myself and Leela."

All Of This Here was something indeed so here that The Mother Wolf Nisha Nicknamed Raksha had so found to be whatsoever to smile at. "Your father," she told them both, "was not as fast in previous years unlike now."

"True My Dear Mate," The Father Wolf Vihaan replied to those words rather bemusedly, "indeed so was myself not quite as fast as the other wolves. Truly I was not even sure if whether or not in need would myself to do everything done by me all whilst to pass The Running of the next season or else if so pass would myself which would allow for me to join The Pack. Yet Time changes and as it does so, all but thus so too do and must we all."

Soon Akela had bowled out loud and clear enough whilst for the male wolves connected to the hunting teams to come along all for The Great Night Hunt. Before Vihaan had joined on in, he looked so very proudly upon his sons. "Soon My Dear Sons, all of you will join on in too, one way or another." Proclaimed Vihaan, and as he looked upon both of Grey Brother and Mowgli, he could even see the very self-doubt in the boy's eyes and he ensured the way through which he had spoken to be to give some encouragement to the small young boy. Yet Mowgli still felt honour from this, and that itself gave to him all of the more of what gave him hope that he could be a part of the family and perhaps of the pack too.

Instantly Vihaan left the den to join in with the rest of the hunting groups for the night. Akela finished his howling and shouted out when all the males within affiliations to the pack hunting groups had gathered around to them and all the rest of the pack, "Good Hunting to all!" And with that, they had started the run throughout these parts of all among The Jungles and generally so of The Wilds in search of food.

The described three younger cubs had wanted to see where all the other wolves were headed off to, but so ended up backing into their places within the den following a terrifying snarl from their mother, and so with her angry growl and silent eyes that had warned them against what they tried to do without any of her permission, respecting these orders whilst as she herself had then said, "Good Hunting to all!".

Watching these members of the pack heading into the green mist of The Jungles' incredibly largely really truly so vast shield trees, Mowgli still nonetheless had held whilst all on up his small smile of pride from his father's words.

For Mowgli thus himself being a part of their family. Perhaps Mowgli has strived all thus here so, in order for him to be a part of the pack too, hopefully so.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

120K 5.7K 45
Lucy Caldwell suffered a disaster in her childhood - her house was burnt, which turned fatal for her parents. She grew up in a children's house toget...
78.7K 3.9K 55
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...
3.7K 149 15
***PLEASE NOTE: I have 8 One Chicago books! Please check them all out!*** [OC X OC] [LINSTEAD] Trouvaille (n.) something lovely discovered by chanc...
40.5K 1K 46
The Lion Guard return to their home, the Pride Lands, only to find out their true place in the Circle of Life is the Tree of Life. They go back and t...