Marionette

By BlackCatDebbie

"(Y/n)" The six year old whipped her neck towards the voice. She walked further, not knowing where she was go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Christmas Special
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Don't skip this! It's really important!
Chapter 13
A/n {Please read}
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 00 - (you can skip if you want owo)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 16

2.2K 66 23
By BlackCatDebbie

The ikeman and practical reincarnation of the devil caught up to the fleeing (h/c) haired female after she had taken a wrong turn.

(Y/n) sat crouched on the dirty floor of the alley way. (Y/n)'s usual monotone face was fear strucked. Her (e/c) eyes wide with terror as her mouth took in quick gasps of air. Her frail fingers had found their way into the (h/c) hair on her head and had began frantically pulling.

"(L/n)- san.." Isogai mumbled, taking a step towards the panicking female. The latter responded by pressing her body against a wall, practically cowering in fear.

Karma's eyes were wide with shock, he had never seen (Y/n) in this type of position, not even from his past. Yes, the red head had finally concluded they were one person, he just needed to see it for himself. She looked terrified, helpless and panicked.

The red head made a bee line to the panicking person, he scooped her into his arms, making it so her face was buried in the crook of his neck. Out of instinct, (Y/n) wrapped her legs around the male's waist and squeezed him for dear life.

Only at that moment did Karma realise (Y/n) had been mumbling incoherent nonsense, or was it?

"..don-.. pleas-... I'm sorry, I'll-... jo-" her voice faded more as a tear fell from her  (e/c) eyes. "It's alright, (Y/n)" Karma comforted. He girl in his arms tensed up on hearing those words, and like a punctured dam, tears fell from her eyes. Her usual cold voice held so much sadness as she wailed into the almost vacant alley.

Isogai stood awkwardly on the spot, he watched the interaction and he was having an internal panic. He was relieved (Y/n) was okay but he also felt a pang in his chest as he watched the way she held onto Karma like her life depended on it.

'Why can't that be me..?
.
.
.
Wait, what?'

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Koro-sensei huffed, his yellow octopus body was covered in scratches as far as the eyes can see. Which was actually only his head and  a couple of tentacles.

Itona had fled the scene with a raging expression. He honestly looked extremely tired but was blinded by his search for power.

Shiro sighed once more before getting into the black jeep parked few metres away.

"Leave my student alone!" Koro-sensei yelled towards the man in all white as he stepped into the vehicle. The latter turned his gaze towards the teacher and smirked with his eyes, "Why would I go after a failed experiment?"

Those words angered Koro-sensei to the point his head has turned completely black. He was about to grab the man and give him a piece of his mind but was interrupted by his students.

Isogai came running to the scene, Karma, who had (Y/n) still clinging onto him, close behind. "K-koro-sensei, we need to get Itona.." (Y/n) spoke, still in Karma's arms.

The teacher's expression morphed from it's angered state to his usual bright yellow one, "Of course, he is still one of my students."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened at the mentor's response. She stared at the white dots he called eyes for a few seconds before shifting her gaze to the ground.

She pressed her body into Karma's chest, embracing his warmth. "Thank you.. so... much," she whispered, falling into unconsciousness.

Everyone looked at the passed out female with wide eyes. 'Did she just thank us?!?!!!'

"Karma- kun," the pinkette, whose expression could only be dubbed as worry and maybe guilt, called out. "Follow me, we'll go drop (Y/n) at our house." She stated, already walking away from the group.

"And don't worry Koro-sensei I'll be back to search for Itona," as if reading Koro-sensei's mind as he turned to her. "'Sides, (Y/n) would kill me if I don't." She mumbled.

~~~~~~~

"Her room's down the hall, first one to the right," Shima stated, a smile on her face as she gave Karma her spare key. She was about to run off to join the search when the red head called for her attention.

"Shima-chan, you're just going to leave your sister in the hands of a stranger?" He asked, curious as to why she just dumped the keys to him.

The light from the moon shone directly on the two. A few moments passed by with Shima still in place. She turned her head towards the red head, "You're not a stranger.." a bitter-sweet smile on her lips.

Karma stared at the fleeing female, (Y/n) lying on his back, piggy back style.

As the girl ran from his field of vision Karma sighed, clearly confused. He adjusted the unconscious female on his back and made his way into the house.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Class 3-E, except Karma and (Y/n), were split in teams of three, searching the city as far as they could. 

With Nagisa's group, the three, Kayano, Okuda and himself, were searching the southern part.

"Do you this (L/n)-san will be okay?" Okuda asked, her voice frail and laced with worry. The other two started at anything but the raven, minds searching for an answer.

"I'm sure she'd be fine." Koro-sensei said, coming out of nowhere. "Now, back to searching!.

"We found him!" Teraseka roared into his mobile phone. Itona was busy trashing a store that seemed to be an electronics store.

"We're on our way!"

~~~~~

"Horibe-san, please calm dow- eep!" The yellow octopus squealed, drawing back a tentacle from the harsh slap by the other's black ones.

"Leave me alone!" The white haired boy screamed, trashing the place even more. He continued to trash around, slashing his tentacles dangerously close to anyone who took a step further.

"Horibe-kun! Stop!" Kataoka yelled, barely dodging another whip that was sent her way. More pleas for him to stop rang out in the street, even Ritsu had pleaded.

"Itona," a voice laced with poison, "Stop, if you don't, she'll hear of it."

On hearing the "she" Itona froze up, eyes searching the crowd, looking for a specific someone.

Whack. Shima had hit his nape, knocking him out cold. Koro-sensei then proceeded to yank out those eerie tentacles attached to the boy. The latter's face morphed to a pained expression, but soon looked relived.

"He's all yours guys."

-_-_-_-

"Karma-kun, you can leave now, thank you for taking care of her." Shima thanked, bowing her head to show her gratitude.

The red head smirked, waving his hands in dismissal and began exiting the house.

But just before he left, his face turned serious and he looked the pinkettes straight in the eye. He turned his gaze to the still unconscious  (Y/n) and focused it on the pinkette once more.

"Tell me when she gets better." And with that he left the house.  Leaving a stunned Shima and still unconscious  (Y/n).

I don't really like this chapter, just the way i wrote it..

I'll fix it, and other chapters, when I'm editing. After I finish the book, speaking of, i want this to have 25-30 chapters..

Anyway, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.3K 24
Izuku Midoriya was framed by the LOV and was sent to Tartarus along with Eri because she wants to be with Him. Only a few people believed him. Unfort...
14.7K 558 55
Class 3E, the end of the road class, the dead end class the perfect class. Nagisa Shoita lived in three different worlds, one at school, one at home...
34.1K 1.5K 39
Monster attacks, missing students and the shockingly gruesome discovery of an evil corporation doesn't sound romantic in the slightest, yet while fig...
12.6K 288 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...