Last Dance {Soul x Kid}

By soki_kun

When falling in love with a classmate, Kid followed every cliché in the book. But when it came to his happy e... More

Introduction (Please Read)
Trapped
Secrets are No Fun
Tension
The Tutor
The Mood
Thinking Out Loud
Breaking Point
Teasing
Resonance
Precautions
Third Wheeling
Syncing Up
Back to Normal
Their Happy Ending

Squirming

444 17 18
By soki_kun

{ Anyone who doesn't like BlackStar is not to be trusted. Periodt. >~< }

" It's been forever since we've thrown a party!" Patty exclaimed excitedly, pouring snacks into a bowl and spilling some onto the counter. Liz was about to tell her to be more careful, but Patty was like a vacuum when it came to cleaning it up.

" I know... it's just like before the Kishin madness and the dance." Kid chuckled. He was currently mixing up some punch for them by mixing soda, juice, and some fruit. It was basically like a non-alcoholic sangria.

" I'm just excited to kick back. When was the last time we all got together?" Liz asked. She went back to hooking up the bluetooth speaker. No get together would be complete without music.

" A longggg time." Patty giggled.

Kid nodded, finally finishing up. It was a dispenser with a lever on the bottom and a tiny spout. And just in time, because the doorbell rang a few seconds later.

" I'll get it..." He said, heading toward the front of the mansion. He passed through the dining room, the living room, and the grand entrance to get there, opening the door.

" Yo!" BlackStar yelled from the front door. " I forgot how rich you were!"

" That is-" Tsubaki tried to stop him, but BlackStar had never really been one to read the room.

" Where's the food?" He asked, coming in. Kid didn't let it bother him, knowing how inelegant the other meister was. And it was clear in Tsubaki's face that she was sorry for his behavior, but Kid was used to it, so it was fine.

" In the kitchen." The reaper chuckled and shut the door, and the music started up in the back. Tsubaki slipped off her shoes to be polite and dragged BlackStar back to the door so he could do it, too.

After that was all settled, Tsubaki and BlackStar headed to the kitchen to meet Liz and Patty, but Kid hung back. He sat at the front of the mansion and took his spot on the steps. He was waiting for Soul and Maka, excited and hoping they wouldn't be much longer.

Meanwhile, BlackStar was inhaling chips and finger sandwiches, then looked out into the backyard.

" Woah! You guys have a basketball court?" He looked over to Liz and Patty with wide eyes.

" And a pool." Liz replied. " Honestly it would be a great day for some hoops."

" Only if you're in the mood to lose." Patty added.

BlackStar raised a brow and smirked. Tsubaki already knew what was coming after that. A challenge to BlackStar was something that became so much more, and the sisters had to have known that.

" How about we have a game when everyone gets here if you really think you can beat me?" He said, and Liz and Patty looked at each other and laughed. Before Kid had taken them in off of the streets, playing basketball had been a fun thing to do in the city, and they could even hustle people while doing it. BlackStar was going DOWN.

" Fine."

" You're on."

" Oh goodness..." Tsubaki looked to the side.

Kid bounded up from the stairs when he heard the doorbell ring again, and he was definitely excited to see Soul's face again.

" Hey, welcome." Kid said, seeing Maka and Soul together on the front doorstep. He swore that he'd never been so happy in his entire life, seeing them both smile and sensing how content they were.

" Thanks for having us." Maka said.

Soul's heart fluttered when he saw how good Kid looked, laying his eyes on the reaper's blush, his slender figure, and the golden color of his irises. He knew that after everything, he'd definitely made the right choice.

" No problem at all. Everyone else is in the kitchen..." Kid told her, and Maka nodded, taking off her shoes and heading in to join them. Soul stayed behind, shutting the door and staring at Kid with fondness lifting up his features.

" Hey..."

Kid didn't know how else to greet Soul other than with a hug. He wrapped his arms around him and leaned into Soul's chest. A smile was something that seemed permanent on his face as he stayed there, nestled into Soul's jacket.

Soul felt his face fading red and he rested his hands on Kid's hips. Someone was looking for some attention.

" That excited to see me, huh?" Soul whispered, and Kid pulled back to look at him endearingly. They were still incredibly close to one another, though.

" You have no idea..." Kid told him. " I finally feel complete after today... almost."

Soul raised a brow in confusion, not sure why the almost was there. Did Kid's mouth just make a typo?

" Why almost?" He asked, genuinely wondering. And Kid couldn't believe the amount of confidence he'd gained as he stood there. Soul had really changed him, and as he thought back to everything, including the dance and their texting, everything that led up to this moment, he knew that he had been changed for good. Never in a million years could he have predicted this.

" You'll figure it out once everyone else is gone..." Kid told him, biting his lower lip and keeping the eye contact up.

Soul felt his throat go dry when he noticed the small gesture, and he was about to pull Kid aside to figure it out sooner, but it wasn't an option.

" Soul! Get your ass over here!" BlackStar called from the kitchen. " You've gotta be on my team, bro!"

Soul perked up and Kid was more lost than anything as they headed to the kitchen, finding Liz and Patty trash talking.

" If you think you have a chance in hell you're wrong." Liz said, spinning the basketball she'd grabbed on her finger. Kid grimaced when he saw it, already knowing what was about to happen. It seemed like Maka had the same reaction, figuring that whatever was going down would be an ordeal.

" Let's take this outside." Patty said, using the man voice she'd acquired from her time in the city. It was deep and dark and threatening, making Kid want to run the other way.

" Wait, what's even happening?" Soul asked.

" You're gonna help me school them in basketball. That's what's happening." BlackStar pursed his lips.

Soul looked between Kid and Maka, then everyone else. Okay... he couldn't let his friend down. He stepped forward and fist bumped his best friend, flashing a sharp toothed grin at the end of it.

" Fine. One game, all or nothing." He said, and Liz and Patty were definitely ready to fight.

" Are we seriously doing this? I thought this was supposed to be a house party?" Maka asked.

" BlackStar, come on..." Tsubaki said.

" Oh, this is definitely a party, Maka. And these delicious snacks will be right here after I'm done whooping butt..." BlackStar ate a handful of chips and eyed Patty before heading out back. Kid looked at Soul and walked by him as they followed him, and as Patty and BlackStar made a scene out of stretching, Soul just took off his jacket.

" You're rooting for me, right?" Soul asked Kid, chuckling.

" I'm kind of in a tough spot." Kid teased.

" I at least get to know what 'almost' means if I win, right?" Soul asked, and Kid began to blush to himself.

" We'll see..." He said, folding his arms. Either way, Kid had already made up his mind. He was going to be showing Soul exactly what he meant later in the night when everyone else was gone. But still... leaving him wondering for a little while was fun. Or maybe he was just evil. Both, probably.

Tsubaki, Kid, and Maka all took a seat on one of the benches and watched as their partners began to play.

" First one to 20 wins."

" I'm happy he didn't ask me. I've never played basketball in my life." Maka snickered to herself.

" BlackStar has taught me... but really, Maka? Never?" Tsubaki asked, to which Maka shook her head.

" Well... I'm sure Soul will teach you sometime. It's pretty fun once you get the hang of it." Kid assured, and Maka nodded. It was about ten minutes later before they were near having a winner. It had come down to the wire with Liz and Patty having 19, and Soul and BlackStar having 17.

" Eat this!" BlackStar exclaimed, making a three pointer and beating his chest like a wild animal. " Nobody can beat the king!"

Soul high fived him and Kid blushed and looked to the side. Okay... Soul working up a sweat was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen in his life.

Liz and Patty wallowed in defeat and BlackStar did a cringey victory dance until they all headed back inside. He was forced to stop gloating when Tsubaki scolded him for it, and that was when it was up to Kid to figure out something else to do. That would've meant that he had to stop drooling over Soul for a second.

" Wanna watch TV with us, Maka?" Liz asked, and Maka nodded. She went to the living room with she and Patty. Tsubaki, BlackStar, as well as Soul and Kid, all stayed in the kitchen. The main reason for that was the food, which BlackStar definitely wasn't going to leave. He was always such a slob about snacks, but it was fine, because Tsubaki loved him anyways. Plus everyone else had grown used to it by then anyways.

" So... what have you and Tsubaki been up to?" Soul asked, pulling Kid against his side. He knew that Kid was impressed after watching that, and he knew he'd have some fun toying with him later. He could even sense his soul wavelength ever since they'd figured out how to sync them together, and he couldn't read it perfectly, but he knew Kid was worked up.

" Uhh... not much. We've been trying to think about what we'll do after I make her a death scythe." BlackStar chuckled.

" Sweet... so you're not gonna get married after that?" Kid joked. He knew BlackStar getting married anytime soon would've been a total disaster, but his reaction was funny.

" M-Marriage?" Tsubaki stuttered. " Not anytime soon."

" Someday probably." BlackStar shrugged. " Anyways, I wanna see what they're watching." BlackStar plucked up two bowls of snacks and went out into the living room. Kid was definitely nervous about the crumbs, but he knew it was out of his hands. And as Tsubaki followed BlackStar, that left Soul and Kid alone in the kitchen.

" So..." Soul said in a quiet voice, not wanting the others in the living room to hear him. " Why don't you tell me what you meant earlier?" He slipped his hand into Kid's back pocket and wondered how his boyfriend would react.

Kid felt his heartbeat getting faster and he looked toward the living room, knowing that the others were busy. But still... there was a chance that they could walk back into the kitchen for a snack at any time.

" Fine... I'll tell you... but not here..." He leaned to whisper in Soul's ear, hiding his face behind him.

Soul only had to think for a moment before he realized what Kid was talking about. He guided him down the hall and away from the kitchen. There was a separate living room near the back corner of the first floor, and that was probably the most private place they could find without going upstairs.

Kid sat down on the couch with Soul, resting one of his legs over top of the weapon's. He didn't want to be too forward, but still, Soul was really curious. He hoped that he wasn't going to make Soul scared for that night... being that Soul had always been concerned about going too fast.

" I guess I have to tell you now..." Kid blushed and chuckled to himself, and Soul figured there was no point in minding their PDA. They would be alone for the next few minutes.

" You do..." He replied, pulling Kid closer until the meister was sitting in his lap. There was just something about holding him that made everything so much sweeter.

" I... was thinking... that we should do it tonight. Like... actually." Kid told him, turning the most red he ever had in his entire life. " I know you didn't wanna go too fast... but after today... I'm ready..."

Soul hadn't been expecting that big of a conversation. He blushed heavily and felt his grip on Kid get a little tighter. He wasn't sure if he was nervous for himself, or messing it up for Kid. He was a virgin, after all. They both were.

" You're sure?" Soul whispered. " I get we've done some stuff, but I don't want you to feel like you have to..."

Kid gulped, thinking about their time in the closet, as well as the time he'd blown Soul in the school bathroom. Good times... but also risky and embarrassing. He definitely wanted to do more than that, and he knew that he was ready for it. For their relationship to really move forward in the way he wanted, Kid knew what had to come next. Or...cum next.

" Soul... I really want to... I always have..." The reaper told him in a quiet, yet insistent tone. It was clear what he wanted to happen.

Soul pondered to himself. He had always prided himself on being a cool guy, and he knew that Kid had been eager to do this. They'd been together for well over a month, so it had definitely been long enough by general standards. And plus... they were at Kid's extensive mansion. Things couldn't get more intimate than that. Well, Soul's apartment was smaller, but still, that was off limits with Maka and Blair there. For all they knew Blair would try and join. She was a perv after all. No thanks.

" Well... then we will..." Soul said, leaning and kissing Kid's neck gently. " I'll have BlackStar and Tsubaki give Maka a ride home... and I'll stay late..." He pressed another kiss on Kid's cheek, and that led to Kid smiling like an idiot. He was blushing so much he didn't know what to do with himself.

Sex with Soul? He felt like he was dreaming, and he wondered if maybe he should've been pinching himself just to make sure. The only thing that would've made this better was if they were alone right at that very second, but they weren't that lucky. Kid almost regretted having hinted it to Soul so early, because now, they would have to sit through the rest of the night and squirm.

" You'll be able to handle it until I can get my hands on you, right?" Soul asked down Kid's neck, making him shiver. He was total putty in his hands.

" I'll have to..." Kid replied under his breath.

" SOULLLL, KIDDDD! Where'd you go?!" BlackStar called into the house.

" What if they're making out somewhere?!" Patty giggled.

Kid facepalmed, and Soul's eyes widened. Right. They had to deal with this first.

{ I smell smut... sorry I'm out of tea for this book. Second to last chapter tingz.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 0 12
Sky Fall (A Soul Eater Fan Fic)
519K 10.3K 45
[COMPLETED] *that means requests no longer taken* Basically a whole bunch of oneshots for the soul eater characters. I do not own any Soul Eater char...
Lost Voice By ris

Fanfiction

6.4K 142 8
Maka was homeschooled by her mother when she travelled with her because her father and mother divorced. It's Maka's first day at Shibusen Academy whe...
93.9K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...