𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

By BAABYPRADA

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲... More

𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐊
𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐭
𝐑𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐗𝐎
𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐞 & 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐃𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢

17.5K 938 768
By BAABYPRADA

𝟑.
『 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞"
- 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬

༄༄༄༄

"Nigga where you goin'?" Doom asked as I walked down the stairs fully dressed, "Home." I shrugged as they all looked at me confused.

"You already home muhfucka." Tune smacked his lips as Mob shook his head, "He talm 'bout Chicago, his Mama crib." Mob explained as I nodded my head pointing at him.

"What he said. Ya'll can stay here and shit though, I'll be back whenever." I shrugged looking at my phone, "My uber outside, ya'll niggas be smooth." I said making my way to the front door.

I walked out walking down the driveway to the car that was parked in front of my house, I got into the backseat and yawned.

"You're going to the airport right?" He asked making me nod, "Yup."

"Traveling light huh?"

I chuckled, "I got clothes where I'm going." I responded as he nodded, "Ahh, I see. Well we'll be there soon. Any music requests?" He asked making me shake my head.

"Just play the pop station."

"Alright." He nodded turning the radio up some and I stared out of the window as we drove.

I reached into my pocket and pulled two pills out before putting them into my mouth and swallowing them.

--

"Amayah where the fuck is you? It don't take this fuckin' long to get here." I snapped in the phone as she smacked her lips.

"The traffic bad, I'm pullin' up right now." She said before hanging up as I looked up, looking around for the Benz I brought her goofy ass.

I seen the red Benz pulled up behind a cab and I stood up walking over to it, "Faze! Can I get a picture please?" Some little boy asked making me nod my head.

I threw my arm over his shoulder smiling for the picture as whoever he was with took it, "Thank you." He said making me nod.

"It's none, what's yo name?"

"Dillion."

"How yo' grades is Dillion?" I asked before glancing at whoever he was with, "His grades are good, all As and Bs." She said making me nod.

"Keep that up, and here." I said reaching into my pocket pulling a couple hundred dollar bills off the stack I had and handing it to him.

"Thank you so much, man I love you." He said hugging me as I chuckled hugging him back, "I love you too." I told him before he let me go.

"Come on we're about to miss our flight. Thank you so much though." His Mama said making me nod, "It's none." I said before we went our seperate ways.

I got to the car and she was looking at me, "How much money you gave that lil boy?" She asked as I shrugged.

"Like 500 why?" I asked her as she shrugged, "I was just wondering, how was yo' flight?"

"It was coo' you know ion like that flying shit though."

She nodded as she chuckled, "Mama finna do too much when she see yo' ass. How long you stayin'?" She asked glancing back and forth from me to the road.

"Ion know yet, I bought a one way ticket." I shrugged as she looked at me, "I'm surprised you ain't bring Mob with you or some."

"I wanted to be by myself, I be with them niggas everyday all day." I explained as she gave me this look but I ignored it looking out of the window.

"So I seen you and that singer Saoir Jade on the shaderoom." She said making me chuckle looking at her, "And?"

"And, ya'll together or some?" She asked making me shake my head, "Naw, we made some music together."

"You got it?" She asked making me nod, "I got one of the songs, the other song is for her album so you can't hear it right now." I said making her raise an eyebrow looking at me.

"You must like her or some, because you ain't never not let me listen to a song. No matter who song it was." She eyed me as I smacked my lips, "It ain't like that. That bitch jus' hard as fuck, and you gotta wait."

"When her album drop?"

"In some weeks." "Ya'll talk outside of doin' music together?"

"We comment on eachother's posts. But we don't text or none." I explained as she nodded, "Ya'll would be cute."

I waved her off ignoring her before I pulled my phone out looking at all the notifications I had ignored all morning.

𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟕:𝟒𝟖 𝐀𝐌

𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 Meet me at my office.

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌

Im at my Mama crib
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟏 𝐀𝐌

𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 Let's drop it tonight at 12.

Bet
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌

Saoir wanna drop that song tonight, tell D.
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

"Who that is that got you all innat phone?"

"Saoir texted me sayin' she wanna drop the song tonight, so I had to tell Lisa to tell D." I explained as she scrunched her face up, "Why you can't tell him?"

"He be gettin' on me 'bout droppin' so many songs, but Lisa be fuckin' him so he not gone have a problem wit' it forreal forreal." I said as she shook her head, "Lisa nasty ass, wasn't she just fucking on that one producer?"

I nodded as she just shook her head, "Play the song I wanna hear it." She told me making me bluetooth my phone to her car before I played it.

"This what you was playin' inna video on the shade room?" She asked making me nod, "Yeah."

"I like this, ya'll sound good together." She mumbled listening to it as I just stared out of the window.

--

"Who the fuck is that behind you? Amayah I done told you 'bout bringing these random people in my house." My Mama snapped as me and Amayah walked into the kitchen where she was cooking.

"Damn Ma." I said taking my hood off and she looked at me, "Boy, what the fuck you doin' out here?" She asked as I walked over to her bending down giving her a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

"I missed ya'll." I shrugged as she smiled, "I missed you too." She said as she stirred whatever she had in her pot.

"Where everybody at?" I asked since the house was quiet and that was not normal for a Sunday.

"Yo' Uncle Twan and yo' Daddy back there wit' that grill. Zin upstairs putting Karson to sleep, that lil boy is some else. Kaiden and Kylee in the back on the trampoline, and everybody else ain't here." She said making me nod before I made my way to the back.

I seen my Daddy and Uncle sitting in the lawn chairs drinking beers, I glanced over and seen my niece and nephew jumping on the trampoline and chuckled.

I made my way over to them first, "Uncle Fazee!" Kylee yelled looking at me with big eyes, "Quit lyin' all the time." I hear Kaiden tell her before he turne around.

"Uncle Faze!" He yelled as they both got off of the trampoline running towards me huggine me.

"Wassup ya'll." I smiled hugging them back, "We missed you so much." Kylee said as I chuckled, "I missed ya'll too. Ya'll gettin' big man."

"Grandma said imma be tall like you." Kaiden said as I nodded, "You prolly is." I told him shaking my head.

"What you doin' back out here? I thought you was in California." Kaiden asked I shrugged, "I was out there but I missed ya'll so I came to visit."

"So you gone go back?" Kylee asked as I nodded, "Yeah but imma spend as much time as I can wit' ya'll."

"You gone come to our graduation?" Kylee smiled as I shrugged, "When is it?"

"Tomorrow." Kaiden said making me nod, "Yeah imma go then. Imma get ya'll a gift too." I told them as they nodded, "You said hey to Grandpa?" Kaiden asked making me shake my head.

"I'm finna go over there now. Ya'll gone back on the trampoline." I told them as they nodded running back to the trampoline as I made my way to where my Uncle and Daddy was seated.

They backs was turned to me, and I could hear them laughing about something, as I got closer to them.

"Ya'll niggas old as hell." I said when I got behind them making them both look at me.

"Boy when yo' ass get out here?" My Daddy asked as I shrugged, slapping hands with my Uncle.

"This mornin'." I answered as he looked at me, "How long you here for?" My Uncle asked me making me look away from my Daddy.

"Ion know, 'till I feel like leavin'." I told him making him nod, "It's good to see yo' ass, you picked the perfect Sunday to come home too."

"What's today?" I asked confused since Amayah ain't say nothing.

"Yo' Auntie Terry out here with yo' cousins." My Daddy said making me smack my lips, "Damn, I thought it was only gone be us." I said as My Daddy gave me this look and my Uncle laughed.

"Boy you better get ready, them muhfuckas ain't gone do shit but try and get on yo' good side to get a couple dollas."

"They family he betta throw them a couple dollas anyways. Shit you can pay for they tickets to the twins graduation." My Daddy said making me look at him before I looked at my Uncle.

We exchanged a look before I shrugged, "I'm finna go inna house, Imma fuck wit' ya'll old asses later." I said turning to walk away from them.

I walked back into the house and my older sister Zin ran to me hugging me, "I missed youuu."

I laughed hugging her back, "I missed yo' ass too." I told her as she pulled away fanning her eyes.

"Girl fuck is you cryin' for?" Amayah scrunched her face up as she smacked her lips.

"Bitch ian seen my brother in like a year."

"Ha ass over doin' it." Amayah waved her off as I laughed, "You know Zin ass always been emotional as hell."

"On Stone ha ass a fuckin' crybaby." My older cousin Shad laughed walking in making me laugh dapping him up before pulling him into a hug.

"Fuck yo' ass comin' from?" I asked looking around the corner at hte front door, "This lil bitch crib, when yo' ass get out here?"

"This mornin'." I said as my cousin Shia walked around the corner, "Cuddy!" She yelled hugging me making me laugh.

"Aye fuck you man." I told her as she gasped, "I apologized, and I tried to pay you back but you wouldn't take it." She said as I shook my head.

"Ian neva' sendin' for yo' ass again." I told her as Shad smacked his lips, "I told yo' ass it was a bad idea."

"All ya'll needa' clear out my hallway. Go sit inna den or some just don't sit in my living room." My Mama said to all of us making me laugh as we all walked to the den.

"How that Hollywood life?" Shad asked me as I shrugged, "It's aight. Shit ain't allat, forreal."

"Boa, yo' ass tweakin'. Muhfuckas would have that shit bussin' everyday g." He said as I laughed shaking my head.

"That shit get borin' fast. Tied of doin' the same shit everyday." I explained as he nodded, "I feel you."

"Why you neva come visit no more?" Shia asked me as I just shrugged.

"Everytime I come around, it's always muhfuckas askin' me for some. If it was just ya'll I would always come home. But then you got Grandma and Auntie nem they always got they hand out. They only wanna talk when they want some. Muhfuckas don't care 'bout me forreal." I told her as they just listened.

Zin smacked her lips, "Man fuck them. Tell they ass no. You ain't gotta break bread wit' nobody not even us. That's yo' shit."

"That ain't even in my character. If I'm eatin' we all eatin'." I shook my head as Shia shook her head.

"That's why they think it's okay, because you always give it."

"I got to to give so imma give it. I wouldn't even care if they jus' called once inna while to see if niggas good. Instead of callin' tryin' throw in all the problems they got." I mumbled as we all sat in silence for a minute hearing the alarm announcing that the front door opened.

"There go Auntie nem." Zin mumbled as I closed my eyes before I stood up.

"Come on fuck ya'll all quiet and shit for." I chuckled walking out of the den going down the long ass hallway.

I walked into the back and stood on the patio seeing my Auntie talking to my Uncle and Daddy.

My cousins wasn't out here so I knew they was in the house somewhere or in the front.

"I know that ain't lil Fazon." I heard behind me making me turn around seeing my older cousin Jamal.

I nodded my head, "Damn nigga it's been a minute." I chuckled slapping hands with him as he nodded.

"Hell yeah, yo' ass done went Hollywood on us, ain't been to no family functions." He joked as I waved him off.

"It ain't even like that." I mumbled as he nodded his head, "I see you doin' yo' shit though lil bruh. Where yo' ice and shit at? I know you ain't come here without it." He said as I shook my head.

"I'm wit' my family, ion need allat flashy shit."

"I can feel it. Where everybody at?"

"My Pops and Unc over there by the grill. The twins somewhere back here too. Everybody else inna house somehere. Grandma should be here later wit' Elane." I explained as he nodded his head, "Lemme go speak to Unc nem." He said walking off the patio while I walked into the house.

"I know that ain't Mr. Hollywood." Jamal sister Keira yelled from the kitchen making me chuckle.

"Wassup K, damn you big as hell." I said looking at her pregnant stomach poking out.

"I know cuz. She ready to come." She chuckled rubbing her stomach, "Where yo' son?"

"He stayed wit' his Daddy this weekend." She responded making me nod my head.

"How Cali been treating you?" She asked as I shrugged, "It's been coo'. It's hot as hell out there."

"I'm already knowin'. When I went out there it was too fuckin' hot." She shook her head as I chuckled.

"It's aight though, it ain't home. But it's aight for right now." I explained as she nodded, "I'm so proud of you boy, you don't even know. I remember babysittin' yo' badass, I woulda' never thought you woulda' been this big ass rapper right now." She shook her head as I nodded my head.

"I never woulda' thought it either."

"I'm forreal proud of you though, and don't be a stranger Fazon. You know you always been my favorite lil cousin." She told me as I nodded my head, "I gotchu." I said before giving her another hug and looking at my Mama as she sat at the island on her phone.

"Ma the food done yet?" I asked her making her shake her head, "No boy, you betta' make some noodles or some for right now."

I smacked my lips, "I'm so tired of noodles and fast food." I shook my head as she laughed.

"It's gone be done inna minute." She told me making me nod as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Fazon boy! Come give yo' Auntie a hug!" My Auntie yelled making me walk over to her giving her a hug.

"Boy you is tall, you get that from yo' Daddy." She said as I nodded my head.

"How you been Auntie?"

"Whew chile, I been livin'. You know if it ain't one thing it's another. But I'm maintainin'." She explained, "That's all you can do is maintain." I said as she waved me off.

"Boy allat money you got, you don't know none 'bout no maintainin'."

"He still pay bills too Gena." My Mama called out from the kitchen, "I never said he didn't." My Auntie rolled her eyes at my Mama.

They always was going back and forth, it was something everybody ignored.

"Ya'll always arguin', both ya'll needa shut the fuck up sometimes." My Uncle said walking into the kitchen makng me laugh.

"Boy you mind yo' business." My Auntie snapped at him, "Exactly, because nobody was talkin' to yo' ass." My Mama added on making me shake my head.

--

"So when you droppin' some new shit?" My youngest cousin Jasmine asked as I looked up from my plate seeing attention on me.

"I got a song wit' Saoir Jade, droppin' tonight at 10. Then after that I think imma fall back from releasin' shit and start workin' onnis album." I explained as she nodded her head.

"Wait I been meanin' to ask this. Wassup wit' you and ole girl Saoir Jade? I done seen ya'll onna Shaderoom together." Keira asked me as I chuckled shaking my head.

"It ain't like that, we was inna' studio together. And when ya'll seen us inna car together we was comin' from McDonalds and goin' back to the studio." I explained as everybody just gave me a look.

"Ya'll doin' too much, I can't even see them together. Her personality seem so different from Fazon's." Zin said as Auntie Gena shook her head.

"Opposites attract." She threw out making my Mama look at her.

"Mhmm, I bet you know."

"Unique mind yo' business." Auntie Gena held her hand up as everybody just watched them.

"Karson, boy here." Zin mumbled feeding my nephew as he reached for her ribs.

"Dis." He pointed at the rib as she tried to feed him some greens.

"Boy." She mumbled giving him a piece of meat off the rib.

"Anyways nephew, I think ya'll would be real cute. What that music sounding like?" My Auntie asked as I chuckled.

"Ya'll can't hear her song, because that's for her album and shit. But after we eat and stuff, I can show ya'll the song we finna drop."

"I heard the lil preview of it on that video the shaderoom posted and it sounded good. Ya'll work well inna studio together?" Zin asked making me shrug.

"Girl what the fuck, this ain't no interview." Amayah said making me chuckle looking at her, "Ion even know how to answer that shit." I laughed as Shad chuckled.

"I'm saying is it easy for ya'll to make music together? Like do ya'll vibe inna studio together?" Zin rolled her eyes rephrasing her question.

"Yeah it is. She jus' think too much 'bout the music that's the only thing we clash about." I shrugged as my Mama nodded her head.

"That's her craft, she wants it to be perfect."

"Yeah, but at the same time just because it don't sound good to you don't mean it don't sound good to everybody else. Like some of my top songs I didn't like. But dropped anyways and they did numbers." I shrugged as Zin smacked her lips.

"Boys is different from girls, and ya'll are in two different genres. Her music is different. All you need is a good beat and people gone fuck wit' it." She shrugged as I smacked my lips putting my hand in her face.

"No. I need more than a beat."

"Boy you can get on a fye ass beat, and say the same thing over and over and that shit gone do numbers. She gotta really express herself and put her feelings out there for people to feel through her music." Zin said as I waved her off, "Whatever."

"Anyways off all that stuff, guess who finna get a new car?" Amayah said as Shia smacked her lips.

"Faze you so petty." She said as I laughed, "You shoulda came." I shrugged as my Mama looked at Amayah.

"What kinda car?"

"Babyy, I got a fye ass Benz." She flipped her hair as Shia waved her off.

My Mama smacked her lips, "Boy, stop spoilin' they asses."

"These my lil sisters, they get what they want as long as I got it. Besides it ain't shit forreal." I shrugged as My Mama just eyed me.

"I wanna Benz." Kaiden said making me nod my head, "When you get old enough imma get you one." I told him as he nodded his head smiling.

"I want a car like you, but I want it to be yellow." Kylee said making me nod my head, "I gotchu'."

"Where Grandma? I thought she was posed to come." Jamal asked making everybody attention turn to him.

"Oh she said some 'bout her back hurtin' so she ain't wanna come. She gone be at the graduation tomorrow though." My Mama said making him nod as everybody went back to their side conversations.
_____________________________

This kinda long, I was gone make it longer but I changed my mind.

- BAABYPRADA🍍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 48.6K 48
"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐬." - 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 👅 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜...
467K 22.1K 38
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
183K 4.1K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
1.6M 81.4K 59
𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔱 .