|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

28 ~ Breaking Down ~

14K 931 137
By Mamree

****************

From 25th March lock down is going in all over India... This is for our safety, for our Nation's safety, for Global safety... let's work together... support this movement to save the world against the deathly virus..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

************

28 ~ Breaking Down ~

1: 30 A.M.

Midnight...

Living Room

Ray Mansion (RM)...

Arnav dragged his already exhausted body to the living room of RM. The whole day was a war for him, actually not only for him but for many people. After the revelation of Subhadra Mallik, Devyani Ray got sick.. Her blood pressure fall but it was minor. The family doctor took care of it and now she is better.

But the real disaster was occurred when Arunoday closed his eyes before everyone muttering a sorry to Arnav. With the help of Aman and Akash, Arunoday was shifted to nearby multispecialty hospital and was attended by the best doctors.

It was a massive heart attack. Arunoday could not take the brutal reality of his life. His entire life he lived upon a lie and believed on a woman who just destroyed him.. It was not only shocking but heartbreaking too. Any person in his place could have had similar or more severe reaction.

Now, Arunoday is in stable position but he had to be stay in hospital for few weeks. Veer stays there in the hospital sending Arnav home as his blood sugar level had fall down once. Arnav did not argue anymore because truly he was also devastated. Throughout his life he had hated his father with passion and today he came to know that his father, though he was not saint, but also a victim. Arnav too felt that his half of the life he wasted on believing lie. He literally adored Shyam as elder brother and hated Veer from his bottom of heart but now he knows better.. Shyam is the snake and Veer was his saviour..

Arnav felt pity for Kamini too.. That lady suffered the most, probably. Their mother Ratna left the world immediately after knowing her husband's betrayal while Kamini faced the betrayal throughout her entire life.

Arnav came out from his thought looking at the dinning table. Deadly silence was only present there. Arnav sigh after dragging his body towards the dinning table and sat in a thud.. He is too exhausted to think much.. Secretly Arnav expected Khushi to be here waiting for him.. But he knew, those golden days were gone, and no one but he himself is responsible for that...

But Arnav had learned a good lesson today itself..

The whole day's incident was an eye opener for him. He realised that he is going in the same path of his father.. Yes, he is doing the same mistake by not confronting Khushi..

Lack of communication.. Yes, it was the key point for the destruction of his parent's life, Arnav had realized that today.. Both Arun and Ratna loved each other immensely but few manipulations, Arun's blind trust on his stepmother and lack of communication between the couple destroyed not only theirs but many other's life's too.. If for once, Arunoday would have confronted Ratna, then their life would have been different.

Arnav takes a deep breath.. Yes, so true.. and today, the great Arnav Ray is just doing the same mistake by not confronting Khushi for once. Due to his own insecurities, fear of rejection, the reports which Sheetal had produced etc., Arnav is taking the decision for the future of their marriage without consulting with Khushi for once.. For God sake, she has the full right to know everything about Arnav...

Arnav shivered a little thinking that what if, years after he came to know that Khushi is not happy, that Khushi really wanted to live with him irrespective of all his short coming? Then what he will do? He will sulk like his father Arunoday Mallik? And will think that what if I had confronted Khushi then Life would have been different?

No... Arnav will not allow any more "what if" in his life.. He will talk with Khushi.. Though Arnav knew he had damaged their beautiful relationship, broken Khushi's heart already but still he will try. It's not too late.. If Khushi rejects him, if she chooses to walk out from his life then he will respect his decision but he will definitely pour his true feelings and his insecurities before her.

Arnav had taken the decision that he will not give up without a fight to save their relationship, no matter what...

Arnav opened his eyes only to witness that his dinner is covered properly and placed in the dining table. Arnav could not help but a smile appeared in his face. Khushi still cares for him.. After all the hurt and ignorance he had bestowed upon her, she still cares.. and it was enough to bloom Arnav's hope, to win back Khushi...

After completing his dinner quickly Arnav took long strides and stands infront of the guest room. His heart yarned for Khushi to get a single glimpse of her.. Looking at the watch Arnav decided not to disturb her anymore, he will talk with her tomorrow.

**********

One hour later...

Arnav was standing in front of the poolside looking at the sky, after freshen up. He tried to get sleep but after his futile attempt Arnav came to the poolside.

Arnav had few beautiful memories in the poolside with Khushi...He remembered their holi afternoon, and few days after, a night of his own breakdown, how he became close to Khushi..

Arnav shakes his head.. He is a fool... How he could not realize that Khushi's affection, Khushi's care and their growing closeness everything was so pure and genuine. Khushi is not like Sheetal or other girl who is behind him because of his money, that much Arnav knew from the beginning...

No...

He will not wait anymore...

He will talk with Khushi right now... His restless heart will get peace only after seeing her angelic face. If not he able to talk with her, but he can at least watch her to compose his grieving heart.

Without wasting any further second, Arnav stormed from his room and stands infront of the guest room within second.

***********

2: 30 a.m.

Guestroom..

RM..

Khushi was restless since she got the news Arnav being almost senseless due to his low sugar level in the hospital. Khushi wanted to rush to the hospital and engulf Arnav in his arms but she stopped herself to do so.. Today, is a day of shocked and surprise. The revelation of Subhadra Mallik not only shook the base of RM but also question about Arnav's, Arunoday's and other related member's whole life...

What was right and what was wrong??

This was a big question for everyone.. Khushi could not help but felt pity for Arunoday , Ratna, Kamini and Veer.. What ill fated people all are..

And for Arnav..

Khushi felt her heart break's again remembering the moment Arnav sat on the chair like a statue, while his face became pale as white... Khushi could not able to hold her emotions any more, that's why she had hold's his hand tight in front of everyone.. But Khushi was shocked and surprised at Arnav's outburst when Sheetal insulted her. The way Arnav has stands besides her and defended her that was unbelievable..

" Arnav had defended you before too.. Arnav was always there." Khushi's heart had whispered.. and it's true.. Khushi was confused from then, the way Arnav had uttered that, " Khushi is his wife for life time.." this confession was enough to create thousands of those butterflies which she used to feel around Arnav...

Was Arnav telling the truth or was it just because of his reputation infront of everyone specially Sheetal? Was Arnav trying to prove that he own and Sheetal is the looser? Was Khushi just a mere pawn for him?

Khushi could not make her mind what to believe... Arnav's today's words and gesture or the hurt he inflicted upon her for few weeks now.. Will she confront him? But the memory of Arnav with the other woman and the associated news flash was never leaving her mind...

Khushi's mind was on whirlpool what to believe and what not. She was awake late night waiting in terrace for Arnav's return. When she found his SUV, Khushi went to her guest room to hide herself from Arnav, just like she is doing for last few days...

Khushi could not decipher when and how she felt asleep...

And just then, Arnav entered in her guestroom using the spare key.

Arnav took slow, steady steps towards the bed where Khushi was sleeping...Her face was echoing about the mental turmoil she was going through. There was dark circle under her eyes, dried tear drops on her cheeks, dishevelled hair...all the features were screaming only one thing... Misery...heartbreak... and the reason is he, himself..

Arnav slowly sat beside Khushi in the same position like previous night. Holding Khushi's hands he placed a soft kiss on Khushi's palm. Then slowly Arnav whisper,

"Khushi.. I am sorry.. I know a mere sorry is not enough the way I hurt you.. But Khushi believe me, I ... I was just protecting myself from extreme heartbreak.. I was scared about being rejected. I know my reason are very irrational, but believe me I ...Every time I had hurt you, my heart broke into pieces Khushi...I was not bluffing Khushi, I was not playing with your emotions.. From the bottom of my heart and with my every existence I always love You... you are the only woman for me ... and about this marriage Khushi... It was never a contract, never ever... from the day I had proposed you this marriage till today, you are my wife..Not only legally or ritually but my whole being, my mind, body and soul had accepted and consider you as my wife... I am not sure, about your feelings.. Yes I know you care for me, you had protected me, Your eyes always conveyed the strength in my downfall... You are my Home Khushi.. But still, I was scared to express my real feelings.. what if, What if you reject me... I would not possibly take that...that's why I thought to push you away..."

Arnav paused for a little while two tear drops rolled down from his eyes while his holds on Khushi's hand tightened. Arnav continued after taking a pause..

" I was so wrong Khushi. I thought pushing you away, I will safeguard my heart but I never knew you became My existence now.. Every time I spoke rude, use horrible words It was never intentional.. It not only broke you but I was broken too Khushi... I was shattered too... believe me..."

Arnav looked at Khushi with all the love in his heart and spoke something which was unexpected..

" Mai tumhe chod ke chala gaya tha London.. apne monk o behlaraha tha ki mujhe koi farak nehoi padta..par tum to samajh ti ho na ki main tumhare siva jee nahi sakta...jab jo kia , jab jo kaha sab bhul jao.. baas bapas aao jao mere paas..aj kisi cheese ka koi matlab nehi.. kisi sach ka.. kisi jhut ka.. sirf ek hi chees ka.. ki agar tum nehi to main bhi nehi...Jab Jo bura kiya uska koi matlab nehi.. jab jo bura kaha uska koi matlab nehi..is pyaar main sahi or galat ka koi matlab nehi..sirf ek chees ka matlab hai...ki main ..hamesha.. hamesha....."

( I went to London leaving you behind just to console my heart that I don't care. But you understands by now that, I cannot live without you.. Please forget about my reckless behaviour. Just come back to me as my Khushi.. The only matter is that if you are not here with me, then there is no existence of mine too.. Whenever I did something wrong I never intended to do so...whenever I spoke any nonsense that was meaningless.. In this love, there is no right and wrong... Only one matter exist that ... I.. am.. always.. always...")

Arnav could not complete the words but breaks down besides Khushi.... True to his word, Arnav finds his solace among Khushi, even a sleeping Khushi gives his restless heart a soothing peace...Burring his face in Khushi's hair Arnav mumbled few incoherent words while tears roll down from his eyes uncontrollably. The long term emotion which was locked down in his heart got a way to release and Arnav could not able to control himself any more... The revelation of his past life and Arunoday's present condition shook him deep in his heart. Arnav cried for few more moment and remain in this position.. Slowly he felt a little bit of relieved and without his permission sleep took over him...

********

6: 30 a.m.

Guestroom..

RM..

The sunlight peeked through the window disturbing the sound sleep of the two occupants . Khushi stir in her sleep, and snuggles more to her "warm blanket". Arnav on the other hand Hold Khushi protectively in his arms.. They were literally sleeping on Each other. Too close to believe..

Khushi's lips curved upwards remembering the beautiful dream she had yesterday night.. His Arnav was confession his feelings to her.. Khushi felt the ache in her heart had erased a lot just because of the dream..

Khushi sigh still remembering the dream, a warm feeling was spreading in her heart.. Her eyes are still close and she snuggle more into her warm blanket ...

But wait..

Why the blanket is moving? Why the blanket even producing sounds like.. "lub dub... lubdub" ? Why there is hot warm wind is fanning in her nape?

Khushi became confused .. To clear her doubt finally Khushi took the pain to open her eyes.. The moment she opens her eyes it's clashed with the most beautiful brown orbs of the man whom she has loved with her whole being...

Arnav just woke up from his sleep and before he could understand and recall anything , his eyes met with the hazel orbs of his lady love..

Their faces were inches apart from each other, a single movement from any of them, will cause the unavoidable...

Their lips will crash together...

Both of them remain in the same position, looking at each other without breaking the eyes lock, forgetting the surroundings they uttered each other name in their morning husky voice... Together..

" Arnav.."

" Khushi..."

Khushi was about to leave but her mangalsutra which was entangle with Arnav's shirt, just the way she is attached with him, kept her in same position, near to her Arnav...

To be contd.....

****************

Author Note:

Please, keep patience with the update...

I got several PM for updating this story, but don't know what I had actually written..

I want to tell all my readers that, being attached with health care field and having family members directly attached in the health care facility, I am emotionally shaken up with the situation..

Hope everything get well soon..

Please pray for all....

Regarding the update, Expecting your response ....

Love and regards...

Your story teller

Mamree

20.04.2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
592K 30.3K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
660K 46.6K 99
AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K stories) #1 in forcedmarriage (out of 4.9...
39.3K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...