๐๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ โŽฏ ๐• ๐•“๐•š-๐•จ๐•’...

thekillerde4th

"๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง" {๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฌ: ๏ฟฝ... ะ•ั‰ะต

CHAPTER I. the beginning
CHAPTER II. the present
CHAPTER III. big plans ahead
CHAPTER IV. mission(s)
CHAPTER V. rescues
CHAPTER VI. new faces
CHAPTER VII. corrupted mind
CHAPTER VIII. real truth
CHAPTER IX. hope
CHAPTER X. rejection
CHAPTER XI. war
CHAPTER XII. change
CHAPTER XIII. aftermath
CHAPTER XIV. investigation
CHAPTER XV. chase
CHAPTER XVI. questions
CHAPTER XVII. answers
CHAPTER XVIII. revealing
CHAPTER XIX. troops
CHAPTER XX. run
CHAPTER XXI. help
CHAPTER XXII. hurt
CHAPTER XXIII. hand(s)
CHAPTER XXIV. not the end
CHAPTER XXV. clone wars
CHAPTER XXVI. continuation
CHAPTER XXVII. fighting
CHAPTER XXVIII. plans
CHAPTER XXIX. distraction
CHAPTER XXX. clueless mind
CHAPTER XXXI. recovering
CHAPTER XXXIII. hero
CHAPTER XXXIV. discussion
CHAPTER XXXV. arguments
CHAPTER XXXVI. death watch
CHAPTER XXXVII. news
CHAPTER XXXVIII. arc troopers
CHAPTER XXXIX. new apprentice
CHAPTER XL. light/dark side
CHAPTER XLI. other's thoughts
CHAPTER XLII. vanished
CHAPTER XLIII. not again
CHAPTER XLIV. sparks
CHAPTER XLV. a new lightsaber
CHAPTER XLVI. marriage
CHAPTER XLVII. duchess
CHAPTER XLVIII. please
CHAPTER XLIX. goodbye
CHAPTER L. the darkness
CHAPTER LI. not obi-wan
CHAPTER LII. absolution
CHAPTER LIII. rebirth
obi-wan & jewel
CHAPTER LIV. ashoka
CHAPTER LV. slow transitions
CHAPTER LVI. a list
CHAPTER LVII. important
CHAPTER LVIII. proper manners
CHAPTER LIX. a secret
CHAPTER LX. bad batch
CHAPTER LXI. exposition
CHAPTER LXII. awareness
CHAPTER LXIII. born
CHAPTER LXIV. privacy
CHAPTER LXV. brought back together
CHAPTER LXVI. chancellor
CHAPTER LXVII. swiftness
CHAPTER LXVIII. safely
CHAPTER LXIX. confidential
CHAPTER LXX. general grievous
CHAPTER LXXI. pride/utapau
CHAPTER LXXII. life
CHAPTER LXXIII. jedi temple
CHAPTER LXXIV. tragedy
CHAPTER LXXV. repercussion

CHAPTER XXXII. hand-in-hand

2.2K 63 59
thekillerde4th

♢ || chapter 32. hand-in-hand

Once I was led out from the hospital, Obi-Wan had given me some time to refreshen up before our talk. He had to get some time too to get his mind straight on a few things too, but I knew he was trying to play off a smart and cheesy way to do what he always does.

My comlink went off, taking me by surprise. 

My hands reached to it and seen Obi-Wan sent a message.

"Jewel, meet me by the fountain over by the first place I saw you for the first time," he stated. "You remember what they look like."

Judging from how I looked, it did not appeal to me to have Obi-Wan see how my hair looked. I took my comb and flattened it out, brushing away the pressed parts on my heaad from when I slept. 

After finishing, I caught a note near my counter to my robes.

I walked over to it to see it was from Master Windu. He wanted me to attend to the Council as soon as I had time.

How lovely. Two men needed me.

Once I left my room, I bumped into Anakin. He almost started off, but realized it was me.

"Jewel! You're all right!" he said as he hugged me, nearly crushing me.

"Thank you, but I must be going now," I told him before he unhanded me.

"You're in a hurry? Master Windu said that the Council needs you."

"I know. Do you know why he calls for me?"

He looked around before telling me. Must have been secrecy. 

"Supposedly, only you are to be informed from this by Master Windu and Master Yoda."

"Then why was the whole Council mentioned?" I rebutted.

"Because after that talk, they wanted to see you and Obi-Wan."

My eyes widened to his response. Did everyone start finding out about Obi and I together now? My heart felt like it was beating too fast, especially with how our hearts are acting. We haven't concluded too what the matter was with that.

"If you can, tell Master Windu-"

My heart suddenly start to shift into an abrupt pain I had not felt. It almost felt like a saber was cutting through me. The burning sensation caught me to the ground, having Anakin panic and ask what was wrong.

I tried to talk, but Anakin managed to help me stand back up. I could feel myself get lightheaded again, and it didn't take long before it seeped in and brought me to an unconscious state.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

I awoke in the hospital room again. Master Windu and Anakin were present along with Master Yoda. 

"Jewel? Are you okay?" Master Windu asked as he held my hand.

I sat up and breathed heavily to notice the heart montior on me again.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"We found you passed out when Anakin brought the news to us. Even General Kenobi too," Master Windu answered. "He was near the fountain by the training halls and not responsive too. It seems like there was some similar behaviors he had like yours."

My eyes looked around as I didn't see Obi-Wan.

Where was he?

"Is he nearby?" I asked the threee.

"He's in the other room, but we-" Anakin replied before Obi-Wan pragmatically shouted my name.

Out of nowhere, he opened the door to where all of us were. He practically threw himself in with me sensing his pain as worse as mine was.

"Master!" Anakin shouted before aiding him up. "I thought you were resting too."

Obi-Wan shrugged him off and seen me before hugging me, colliding the amount of effort he brought with him on getting here.

"Is there something I'm not getting at here?" Anakin asked Master Windu and Yoda as Obi continued hugging me.

"The question you must ask, to the two of them," Master Yoda told him.

"Obi..." I muttered in his ear.

He looked up to me before seeing the others still here. He must have not thought this through to burst in like that and immediately hug me.

"Oh... Well, I guess an audience is better than us here," he replied, laying his attention back to me.

"What is going on here exactly?" Master Windu interrupted, getting closer to us.

Obi looked at him and back at me before standing up and getting on one knee with his pain still with him.

He was doing it.

Right now?!

"Juliana Kell, would you do the honor to make me your wife?" Obi asked me.

The three threw their hands over their face and gasped in a fashion. 

I practically didn't know how to handle this before passing out again.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Master Kell! MASTER!" Anakin shouted, arising me with my heart beating at a rapid speed with the monitor beeping at the same pace.

I stopped to look around and saw just Anakin.

"What... where's the others?" I asked him.

"Huh? It's just me here," Anakin told me. "What's going on with you?"

"I thought Master Yoda and Windu... And Obi-Wan were..."

Anakin stood there confused before the door opened and Obi-Wan appeared with the medical droid.

"I know of the symptoms, but there isn't any clue to what it is," the droid spoke as Obi-Wan seemed bothered by him. "I must keep running more tests to see what is operating here."

"Yes, you do that. I need no further help from here, thank you," Obi said as the medical droid left.

"Master, you're okay too," Anakin said with a smirk. "Jewel here was just questioning some weird stuff."

"Like?"

Did I have a dream? It felt real.

"Were Master Yoda and Master Windu with you when everyone was here?" I asked Obi.

He seemed confused by my sentence before shaking his head.

"It felt... real, like I thought you were really here along with the others. What is happening?" I questioned.

Obi-Wan came over to me and took my hand, ignoring Anakin standing plain in sight to witness it.

"Anakin, I know you aren't supposed to have feelings for Jedi. I can't understand what bond my master put on me and Jewel, but it's important for us to not be apart from each other," Obi-Wan told Anakin.

"We can't be apart from each other?" I repeated.

Obi-Wan nodded and continued with the medical droid stating if we were far from each other, our hearts start acting up in a burning pain. It was crucial to understand where the source is coming from, but nothing has appeared to be a clear insight.

"The heart," Obi said again. "That's why we get those pains when we are apart from each other."

"Wait, you two are together?!" Anakin interrupted the conversation with shock.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Did I surprise you with that shocking moment of the proposal? I knew it was going to something else.

Anyways, sorry for being a little out of schedule with the postings. I am trying to do as best as I can with school still being in the way with all these assignments (4/21/20)

College is not fun.

Anyways, thanks for 3K too.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

The Skywalker Twins Kindal Boatright

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

161K 3.1K 27
BOOK ONE IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS! THE SEQUEL IS BETTER ABOUT THAT STUFF Bout to go under MA...
949K 27.9K 106
| The Wattys 2022 Shortlist | ๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…? Taken from an early age from her family in Scarif in the Outer...
A Cold Start - Anakin x Reader einnutzername

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

249K 6.7K 61
The last person in the galaxy you would ever want to be trapped with inside a little ship in space was your arrogant, cruel master- Anakin Skywalker...
Her Secret MariaW220

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

124 22 9
When the political situation becomes dangerous in Coruscant, Palpatine decides to send his daughter Iris to Naboo to keep her safe. Luckily, Iris is...