My Soulmate ✔️

By mahi_trytowrite

Before Gulf's marriage, his whole life changes because of meeting with Mew again as his wedding planner... Th... More

1.Surprise Meeting
2. Surprise meeting (2)
3. Plan to meet
4. Pre-wedding photoshoot
5. Kidnapping
6. Flashback
7. Flash back(2)
8. Forgiveness
9. At Beach
10. Shocked
12. Truth-1
13. Truth -2
Announcement
14. At Night
15. Reunion
16. Unexpected Guest
17. Truth Or Dare
18. Love You
19. Meeting with Pufai
Announcment
20. Pufai and Mark
21. Moving into
22. Pufai's Dad
23. Pufai's Plan
24. A New Start
25. Faith in us...our love
26. Meeting with Pufai's dad
27. Trust
28. Will he say yes?
29. Clingyness
30. Hiding the truth
31. G's mom's past
32. Not gonna leave
33. Surprise
34. The Plan
35. Kick
36. Memory... loss...
37. What had happened : 1
38. What had happened: 2
39. Things Change
40. Chance
41. Party
42. Manipulation
43. No one at fault
44. Lunch
45. Truth behind Ownership
46. Nightmare
47. Near to truth
48. Become Friends
49. Who is Mew!!
50. No, He did that... not me!
Not an update
51. Sook and Loy
52. Special guest-1
Not an Update
53. Special guest-2
54. Special guest-3
55. Not ready to lose anyone
56. Blessings or Curse
57. Need to calm down
58. Hiding something!
59. Game on!
60. He is going to...
61. Stopped him
62. He got shot!
63. Punishment
64. Marriage
65. Maldives -1
66. Maldives -2
67. Maldives -3 🔞
68. Marriage life
69. Where were you?
70. Sorry!
🌻Epilogue🌞
Thank you so much 💓

11. Confusion

3.2K 187 42
By mahi_trytowrite

"Hello, guys... I hope you are enjoying 'My Soulmate'...and thank you for voting and giving me respond"

______******______

(Gulf's POV)

When I saw him at the door ...What is he doing here? Has he heard something? Looking by his facial expression I can tell that he surely heard something...Damm! I really want to tell Mew about this but I was late...I was too late...when he was following me, I varied frustrated about what should I tell him? why is he even here? I thought he went back with Godt...So I ask him about that and from his reply I can tell that he is in pain and he surely wants to ask me about this...but he didn't ask! I want him to believe me that I am going to tell him but again he didn't say anything...but then he asks... Is it yours?...now I'm in trouble what should I say!...should I tell him the truth but that didn't change anything...so I told him that it is mine ... I am really expecting him to ask me why or express what is in his mind but what! he just congratulates me and went outside... I want to follow him but suddenly Dr came and ask me...

Dr:" Is he not going to stay with her fiancee? and who are you?"

What? why should he stay? so I ask

Gulf:" What do you mean? why would he stay here?"

Dr: "He is her fiance right? what is his name...Ya right, I remember...Gulf, right?"

Gulf:" What? why do you think he is Gulf?"

Dr:" Because he told me...and btw who are you?"

What! Does Mew introduce himself as me? but why? sure regarding Pufai...but what should I answer Dr now...so frustrating...

Gulf:" I think you misunderstand something ...he is my friend and I am Gulf...Ms. Pufai's fiance"

Dr:" What? is this some kind of joke? he clearly said he was...forgot it...I have to confirm from Patient"

What? no...if he asks Pufai she will know about Mew...what should I do? suddenly head nurse came and give me a prescription and said

H.N:" Mr, your Fiancee need this ...can you go and get them?"

Dr: "Oh!...so you are real"

H.N:" Dr, is there any problem?"

Dr:(looking at me)No, it just misunderstanding( give weird smile and left)

Then I take a prescription from a head nurse and went to buy med...all I was thinking about what is going to happen? I knew Mew was in pain but I can't do anything because if I tell him the truth that not going to change anything....so I just have to wait and give him some time...but what if he leaves again? what if he doesn't want to meet me again? what should I do then? if he does that, that is good for him...but I really want to spend some time with him...even if it is for one day it is OK for me...I know I am being selfish but I can't help my self...what should I do?

Meanwhile, I look outside from the window I saw Mew was crying and Godt tried to comfort him...Looking at him crying my heart was also in pain...Why is this happening? Why did we meet again? Why he didn't find me early? why? then I saw Mew went somewhere in Godt's car at that time I feel relieved because at this movement at least he is not alone.

After buying Med, I enter into Pufai's room...she was sleeping...then I saw an ultrasound pic of Baby beside her bad on the table and I came back to reality!...it is good Mew find out because if I have to tell him by my self...I don't know when I will tell him...it is good for both of us...then I went to the couch and set down...I close my eyes and all the moments that we spent at the beach pop up in front of me...then I fell asleep with that memory...

~~~~~****~~~~~

(Mew's pov)

I am in Godt house right now sitting on the couch...don't know what to think...become fully blank...what is right or wrong I don't know anymore... I just want to reduce my pain but don't know how...

When I was lost in my thought Godt came out from the kitchen with 6 tins of beer and sat beside me...opened one tin and gave it to me and said

Godt: "Drink it, I know it is not going to reduce pain but at least you feel at ease"

I take it from him and started drinking...1...2...3... then suddenly he stopped me and said

Godt:" Easy man...no one is going to die...that's enough, you go to the guest room and sleep..."

Mew:" Godt...it's pain like hell. I want to drink till I can't feel any of these emotions...please don't stop me..."

Godt:" I know Mew but if you drink more then these you know the consequences...right?"

ya, he is right I can't drink more than these because before after Art's death and when I couldn't find Gulf I was drunk like a daily basis due to that I have some major issue regarding my health so Dr advise me" better not to drink...if you drink occasionally then not more then 2 shots otherwise it is not good for your health" but right now I don't know what to do...

Godt:" If you don't want to sleep you can talk to me..."

I don't want to talk to anyone but right now if I can't express these thoughts I think I'm going to die right now so I started ...

Mew:" You know I apologies to him and he forgives but when I ask him to give one more chance, he denies...at that time I think ...just I want to assume that maybe his mom forces him to marry or there must be some other reason even he told me that he moved on but I don't want to accept that but what I see today...(crying) he cares about her and why not right? she is pregnant with his child...and I know I won't have any reason to stay here... I even tell him that I was going to be his best friend but I can't...My only reason to live till now because of hope that I'll find him and try to do anything to get him back...but now..."

I can't say anymore...and continued crying...Godt put his hand on my shoulder and try to calm me down and said

Godt:" Stop crying Mew...you had enough...and I think you have still a chance but I am not sure about my instinct... but I have to confirm it..."

before he completes his sentence I said

Mew:" What do you mean? why do I still have a chance? "

Godt:" I told you I have to confirm it...till then I can't tell you..."

What did he know? now I become complete sober...because I was not that drunk so I ask him

Mew:" Godt...what are you hiding from me? just tell me..."

Godt:" I can't Mew! I don't want to give you false hope...please don't force me...just give me some time"

Mew:" No, even if it is false hope I want to know...just tell right now...or do you want me to do something then you will tell me?"

Godt knows me very well so when I said that he has no other option but to tell me everything...

Godt:" This is just my instinct...I have not confirmed it so don't have high hope till I confirm it...promise me..."

Mew:" Ya, Promise...now say...I don't have the patience anymore"

Godt:" I don't 'think' Gulf and Pufai have romantic relationships..."

Mew:" Why?"

Godt:" When we were shooting pre-wedding, I was there with them but both didn't give any pose like the real couple, who is going to marry...and when you told me to inform Pufai about Gulf meeting that he is going to be busy for 2 days so I called her, told her about this but her response was like suspicious...she just says OK...you know right? even a girlfriend whom you told this type of news...she always asks a lot of questions like...Where he was going? why he didn't try to call her? when he is going to come back?...but she never asks..."

Mew:" Maybe she trusts him more"

Godt:" I also want to believe that but what my man told me that is..."

Mew:" What! your man? did you hire someone to follow them?"

Godt:" I told you I will try to find something on that day but my man only follows Pufai because Gulf was with you so..."

Mew:" So What is the information that he found out?"

Godt:" Today, at afternoon Pufai met with someone and she was like begging for something...but that man didn't even look at her properly and walk out from there...and when Gulf told me to look after Pufai because she had some accident...at that time my doubt turn into reality ... I am sure Mew, that man & Pufai ...sure has some sort of history"

Mew:" It is also possible that he is his brother or friend?" What! I'm joking right now!!

Godt:" Not his brother because I check her background she is an only child and about her friends...he is not her friend because when I become her friend she introduces me to her all friends but I never saw him...when I saw the video of her begging... I can't hear anything but her eyes were totally different... I can't explain the look in her eye it is full of pain...that is exactly the same what is your eyes look right now...full of pain "

Then I suddenly remember that Gulf told me that he is going to be a father...I know Gulf is a very responsible person...I know without confirmation he is not going to take any responsibility...but If what Godt is telling now is the truth then maybe there is a chance that Pufai was cheated on him...I have to confirm it... I don't want Gulf to become heartbroken again because I can see he loves the unborn baby and how he cares about her so I must find out before it becomes too late...

Mew:" You carry on with your investigation and Pufai is your friend so try to talk to her...I will try my best until their marriage...I still hope that he was her friend because even if you are her friend you didn't know that Gulf is her fiance! "

Godt: (confuse) Why do you want to hope that? You want to be with Gulf right?! then why? and about Gulf is her fiance, I didn't know because we never talk about that"

Mew:" I really want to be with Gulf but not by breaking his heart...because he really cares about his child so if something happens he is going to be a break...and that I can't handle"

Godt:" If just If there was nothing between Pufai and that man what will you do?"

Mew:" Don't know...first thing first ...let's find out about her"

What Godt asks me just now I don't want to think about that, right now I just want to concentrate on Gulf's happiness even it gives me pain but I want him to be happy...

Godt:" OK, Now take rest...you look like a mess"

Mew:" You too"

Godt gave me spare clothes then I went to the guest room, take a shower, and went to bed...I was too tired due to crying so I immediately sleep.

_____*****_____

"

This is it for today...
Please give your comments, voting, and follow me for new updates...

Thank you"

"Here are some pics of them from their live IG 😘😍😘😍

They are so cute right..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
13.6K 713 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
443K 18.3K 35
Gulf Kanawut has been in love with his best friend, Mew Suppasit, since they were in high school. Sadly, Mew has a long time girlfriend and he told h...
19.9K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...