๐“˜ ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By Kim_Taebu

Taehyung:"YOU ARE MINE" Y/n:"I am not a object to be yours.LEAVE ME ALONE" Taehyung:"I WON'T." Y/n:"I don't L... More

A/N
CH:1
CH: 2
A/N
CH:3
CH:4
CH:5
A/N
CH:6
Ch:7
CH:8
Ch:9
Ch:10
Ch:-11
Ch:12
0
Help me
Ch:14
Ch:15
Once Again
Ch:16
Ch:17
RED LIPS
CH:18
CH:19
Ch:20
Ending
Fan Edit
Special CH
Lot's Of Love
Surprise!
Luv At First Bite
Bangtan Writers
Thank you
Giving A Name
Update Page

Ch:13

17K 707 203
By Kim_Taebu

{Those who love listening songs while reading can click on that song and read,that song is awesome you may have heard it too.}

Y/n Pov

I wanted to live my life peacefully but everything is ruined I don't know where is my life leading to anymore..I wish I could turn time and stop all of this...everything is messed up just when I started to like him I found that I can't and marrying Jungkook when I can't even Love him..I am hurting everyone...

I wanted to tell everyone that I like Taehyung but now I am not sure If I can love him or not.

I was in my thoughts when Jungkook driving to my house....we were silent this whole time..when Jungkook spoke....

Jungkook:-"Y/n...".

Y/n:"Hmm??".

Jungkook:"We have reached...".

Y/n:"Ohh..ok..".I got out of car.

Jungkook:"Y/n wait...".

Y/n:"Hmmm..".I turned he came out of the car.

Jungkook:"Y/n I know you must be upset about what happened today.... I just want to say sorry".

Y/n:"It's Ok Jungkook...it wasn't your fault...".

Jungkook:"And Y/n I am sorry for kissing you without your permission...I just couldn't control myself...".

Y/n:"I understand Jungkook but I need time...".

Jungkook:"Ok...you should rest now".

Y/n:"Hmmm you should treat your wound".

Jungkook:"Hmm I'll". Smiled

Y/n:"Bye..Good night".

Jungkook:"Good night..".

Jungkook Pov

I hope Y/n is not so hurt because of everything happened today she doesn't deserve all of this...

I am sorry Y/n for making you go through all of this..I know you like him but I love you so much I know Once you live with me I'll make you forget about him...

...and I won't let him get you..You Are Mine..and I hope you love me too.

Y/n POV

I came to my room I locked it and I cried so hard....I just couldn't handle more..I cried almost whole night..I didn't know when I slept.

DAY BEFORE WEDDING

Y/n Pov

Everybody is busy in wedding Oppa,Uncle and Lisa  wants  to look perfect,Jungkook is arranging the venue and our dresses as he is the most excited for wedding................and me...

well I don't know how I am....Taehyung didn't call me since that day its good that he wasn't disturbing me but I am missing him i know he is not a good person but still I love him...but nothing can be done now....

I was just walking around the park when my phone ringed..it was Jungkook..

Jungkook:"Hello Y/n where are you?".

Y/n:"I am at the park..why?".

Jungkook:"Come here..I have something to show you..".

Y/n:"What is it?".

Jungkook:"First come here I am sending you the location..".

Y/n:"Fine I am coming".

Jungkook:"Ok".

He sent me Location and it was a shop...he is just too excited..I went there.

Jungkook:"Y/n come here..".

Y.n:"What is it Jungkook".

Jungkook:"Close you eyes".

Y/n:"What are you doing?". 

Jungkook:"Just do it..it's a surprise for you.."

I closed my eyes and after few seconds I open them as he asked me too he had a dress in his hands..

Jungkook:"Here it is...your wedding dress".

Y/n:"Its beautiful..".

Jungkook:"Can you wear it..I want to see how it look..".

Y/n:"Ok..".

I wore that dress it was  seriously so pretty I came outside..wearing it...

Y/n:"Jungkook...".

Jungkook:*wide eyes*"My bride is sooo beautiful...".

Y/n:"Is it ok?...".

Jungkook:"ok??..you are looking like a princess..".

Y.n:"Thank you".

Jungkook:*to the sales girl* "We will take his*phone ringed* Hello....oh ok I am coming..".

While Jungkook was on the Phone I was looking at mirror..its pretty..

Jungkook:"Y/n..I am sorry I won't be able to drop you..I have to go to office...".

Y/n:"Its ok I'll go by myself..".

Jungkook:"Sorry...".

Y/n:"Its ok..go..".

Jungkook:"OK...bye....".

He went to his Office I changed my clothes and came outside I didn't bring the dress with me it will directly be delivered at home...But I am not feeling like going home..so I went to the park again.

I was just walking in the park...

Y/n:"Why do I feel someone is following me??".I asked to myself.

???:"Because you are being followed".

Before I could face him he put cloth on my face and I faint there it looked like I was sick and he carried me to his car.

Jungkook Pov

Jungkook:"Why Y/n is not picking up??...I should call Lisa".

ON PHONE

Jungkook:"Lisa Is Y/n-ah at home??".

Lisa:"No she Hasn't yet...is everything ok Jungkook??".

Jungkook:"Yeah...I'll try to call her if you speak with her let me know".

Lisa:"OK".

Jungkook:"Where she can go?..".

Wait...it can't be..........Taehyung if you have anything to do with it..I'll not spare you...

I called again..this time she picked up..

Jungkook:"Y/n..where are you..I have been calling....".

???:-Relax Jungkook-shi~".

Jungkook:*clenching teeth*"What did you do to her???".

Taehyung:"I Haven't done anything...Yet".

Jungkook:"Don't you dare to touch her".

Taehyung:*Laughed*"Jungkook-shi how are your wedding plans going on..??..wait even if it is going well doesn't matter if bride is not available".

Jungkook:"She wants to marry me you still don't understand".

Taehyung:"It's you who don't understand..she is just angry with me..she loves me..".

Jungkook:"Where is she..??".

Taehyung:"She is right in front of me..sleeping..she is so cute".Caressing her cheeks.

Taehyung:"Jungkook-shi you should forget about Y/n now...she'll never be yours...".

Jungkook:"She everything now otherwise you will regret it...".

Taehyung:"Huh..no I won't...and I have a suggestion for you..you should marry that girl...what was her name...yeah SANA..I heard she loves you".

Jungkook:"Just wait until I found her..I'll Kill you".

Taehyung:"Killing part is mine..You don't have to do that..".

Jungkook:"Just wait Taehyung..._".CUT the  call.

Taehyung Pov

Oppss Jungkook-shi got mad..But I love it..Y/n-ah at last you are with me*sitting beside her took her hand in his hand* I didn't left you I just wanted you to realize you Love me but you are just sticking toy our decision..you are really stubborn..but I love it.

But don't worry you are with me now..you will realize now..Just wake up already I just want to see your beautiful eyes..*he leaned forward*..you know you will call me pervert but I am dying to kiss you *touching her lips *

 Y/N POV

I opened my eyes slowly as  I felt  something on my face..I was shocked to see Taehyung I quickly got up but still sitting on  bed and pushed him.

Taehyung:*smile*"You use too much physical force..".

Y/n:*scared*"Where am i?".

Taehyung:"You are where you should be...my house".

Y/n:*got up*"I have to go".

Taehyung:"You are not going anywhere".Holding her Arm.

Y/n:"Taehyung I need to go tomorrow is my wedding".

Taehyung:"There is no wedding tomorrow and you won't go anywhere".

Y/n:"Taehyung leave me everybody must be worried now..its almost night..please".

Taehyung:"Well then I'll tell them you are safe".

Y/n:"Don't do that Just let me go..".

Taehyung:"Y/n I saying last time you won't go anywhere".

Y/n:"what you want then".

Taehyung:"I want you to live here... with me".

Y/n:"I am about to get Married Taehyung..to Jung_".

Taehyung:"You will get married..but to me not him".

Y/n:"What??".

Taehyung:"Don't worry I'll give time to prepare yourself".

Y/n:"Taehyung you are being mad now..".He pulled me harshly.

Taehyung:"Why can't you understand one simple thing that I love you....you will live here from now on and about your family I 'll tell them...and don't you try to run if you don't want something bad to happen".He released my hand and walked out of room closing it hard.

Y/n:"Taehyung...Taehyung..stop...".I ran after him but he locked the door.

  Y/n:"Taehyung open it..please..open it..".There was no response..I sat on ground I cried.

What I'll do now..Uncle and Aunite they must be worried about me...and Oppa what he ill do when he some to know about Taehyung...and Jungkook...

Where is my phone...I searched everything eas there but not my phone..he must have take it...Taehyung please don't do this it became more hard for me to love you...

I just sat on bed I didn't know what to do...

AT Y/N'S HOUSE 

Lisa:"Mummy I've searched everywhere but I didn't find Y/n..what happen to her why she is not coming..".

Aunite:"Lisa don't worry your father and Suho went to find her..don't worry".

Lisa:"Oppa you came..did you find Y/n...".

Uncle:"No we searched she was nowhere to seen".

Auntie:"Suho are you ok?? don't worry we will find her...". 

Suho:"I don't even know if she is Ok or not".

Uncle:"Suho don't loose hope she will be fine..".

Auntie:"He is right don't worry".

 Suho:*silently crying*

 Taehyung Pov

Jimin:"Taehyung Y/n's family is so worried about her....they are searching everywhere..".

Taehyung:"..........................".

Jimin:"I am talking to you..Taehyung".

Taehyung:"I know....".

Jimin:"What you will do now".

Taehyung:'I'll tell them not to worry..she is fine".

Jimin:"Its not that easy..do you think they will not do anything..".

Taehyung:" It Doesn't matter what they do..they are not capable of taking her away from me".

Jimin:"You should be a little considerate about them its her family she loves them too much..".

Taehyung:"Yeah she just doesn't love me....".

Taehyung:"Did she eat anything??".

Jimin:"no...".

Taehyung:"It will take time for her to adjust here..".

 Taehyung:"Jimin we have to go somewhere..I'll talk to her after..".

Jimin:"Where..??".

Taehyung:"You will know..now let's go".

Jimin:"OK".

Taehyung:"Let's go".

Y/n's House

Lisa:"Oppa..what we will do now..".

Suho:'Lisa don't worry I'll find her..".

Uncle:"We searched everywhere we could and she didn't have any friends here to go".

Suho:"I also talked to Jungkook he is also searching everywhere..".

Auntie:"I think we should inform police..she can be in danger".

Uncle:"You are right we should go to police".

Suho:"Ok let's go".

DING DONG~

Suho:"It can be Y/n". 

He quickly open the door.

Suho:"Who are you??".

??????:"KIM TAEHYUNG".

*******************************************************

Thank you so much for reading uwu(♥ω♥*)

 Vote (◍•ᴗ•◍)

comment o((*^▽^*))o

share  ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Follow (-^〇^-)

20 Votes for next chapter..so Vote.

And keep smiling  •ᴗ• see like this.

"I HOPE THERE WILL BE A MIRACLE OF YOU LOVING ME MORE THEN I LOVE YOU"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 422 23
๐Ÿ”žTaehyung cought her running way from here and again took her to his mansion..He forcefully grabbed her waist and kissing her like there's no tomorr...
1.1M 48.3K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
5.8K 150 18
Cruel mafia x innocent y/n . Y/n : who are you ?? ( While holding tears ...) Tae : y/n plss ... don't say like that .. (Trying to console her !!) Y/n...
119K 5K 55
โThis red mark will remind you that you are mine, only mine and always mineโž He said in his husky deep voice which sends shivers down my spine. ...