Your Tattoo{LuWoo FanFic}

Galing kay woopfiretruck

This 'soulmate' thing is funny... Until you realise it's real. Higit pa

♤You Make Me Happy♤
♤Why Do You Make Me Smile♤
♤Your Love Will Always Stand Out♤
♤Why Is It You♤
♤How Can I Do This♤
♤I Bet You Never Had It Like This♤
♤Is It Him♤
♤Am I Wrong♤
♤Why Do You Know♤
♤You're My Missing Puzzle Piece♤
♤How To Make You Love Me♤
♤Happiness Is Short Lived♤
♤Can I Do This♤
♤Going Too Well♤
♤Open Your Eyes♤
♤Don't You Dare♤
♤Is It♤
♤I've Got Some Things You Want To See♤
♤Why Him And Not Me♤
♤I Can't Fix You♤
♤My Only Source Of Happiness♤
♤Should I Do This♤
♤With Your Ghost♤
♤Really Just In Pain♤
♤Please Forgive Me♤
♤I Need To Talk With Him♤
♤I Will Wait For You♤
♤Were You Always This Beautiful♤
♤I'm Always Here For You♤
♤I Will Take Care Of You♤
♤I Thought It Was Going Well♤
♤Is This Enough♤
♤Please Don't Worry♤
♤People Change♤
♤Never Expected♤
♤Why Was I So Stupid♤
♤I Love Spending Time With You♤
♤Are You Mad At Me♤
♤Is It True♤
♤I Wish It Was Me Who Made You This Happy♤
♤I'm So Glad It's You Who Makes Me This Happy♤
♤Let's Hang Out♤
♤Is It Christmas Yet♤
AYO AYO

♤Not When I'll Dissapoint You♤

768 32 46
Galing kay woopfiretruck

All Jungwoo could do is look down and fidget with his fingers.He was literally shaking.

"What?Just tell me already.I'm your mother, you should be comfortable with talking about this stuff."said Jungwoo's mom in a very demanding tone.

Not when I'll dissapoint you.

"Alright then, how about I ask this:where is it?"asked his mom.
"Right forearm."said Jungwoo.

His mom got up and walked up behind him, which made Jungwoo feel a little uneasy.

Before he could comprehend anything, his mom took him by the right wrist and pulled his sleeve up, revealing his tattoo.

Jungwoo freezes.It's as if he's not alive anymore.He didn't want his mother to find out.

His mother stared at it with shock and dissapointment in her eyes.Jungwoo couldn't even turn his head around to look at her.

She slowly put down his sleeve and sat back down, grasping her hair.
He felt horrible.He just dissapointed his own mother.It's the wrost feeling ever.

"Kim Jungwoo, who is this Lucas?Do you know him?Answer me."said his mom, in a damnding and desperate tone.

Jungwoo just sat there, still trying to understand what just happened.That's when a slap brought him back to the real word.

"Answer me when I talk to you!"said his mom.
"Yes, I do know him but I don't talk with him that often."
"Why isn't it a girl?"

Jungwoo shrugged.How the hell is he supposed to know?

"Oh, you think this is nothing, huh?Do you know how much shame I'm feeling right now?You dissapointed me.You disgust me."said his mom.

Jungwoo just stared into space, this hatred from his own mom overwhelming him.He can't take this many insults at once.

"Do you know how shameful it is to have a gay son?The girls at work asking "Oh, does your son have a girlfriend yet?" and you having to say that he's gay.You're embarrassing me."

He wishes she would just stop.

She throws insults at him, such as fag and disgusting and more.He quietly takes it in.

"That's it.I'm going out.You can live in my house but you have to pay for your own food.Don't talk to me:I need time."

She went out.

Jungwoo was still trying to figure out what just happened.It was too much for him at once.He just went to his room.

Million thoughts were running through his head.He sat on his bed and sighed, rethinking about the whole discussion.

He just kept staring and stari g at nothing.As if there was nothing left.As if he was the last person on the planet.As if he had no one.

If only this so called 'God' was nicd enough to not make Jungwoo go through this.If only He was nice enough to make his soulmate a girl.

If he didn't get a phone call, he would've kept spacing out.

It was Doyoung.

"Glad you picked up.How are you?"asked Doyoung.
"Well, I'm fine."
"Did she have an okay reaction?You need a friend?Do you still have a house?"
"Yeah.She was shocked at first but then accepted it."
"Oh, I'm glad."
"Talk to you later."
"Byee."

Jungwoo hung up first.He sighed and finally acknowledged all of the notifications he got.They were mostly Haechan and Doyoung having an argument in the groupchat.

But he also had a message.

Mom:
Okay, listen
I need time
I can't accept the fact that my son is gay yet
I had an inappropriate reaction and I will regret that my whole life
But I still can't accept the fact that you're gay
I hate it
This was a really bad timing that will make you think badly of me but
My boss called
He said I'll go on a bussiness trip for 2 weeks
I'm coming back to pack my bags and get my passport

Jungwoo:
oh okay
have fun

Jungwoo was glad she calmed down a bit.He still knows she's dissapointed, which kills him inside.

He heard the front door open but he wasn't sure if he should come out or not.He decided to not.

He heard a knock on the door.He told his mom to come in and she did.However, she doesn't come any closer than the doorstep.She looks at her son as if she's judging him and disgusted by him but doesn't say anything about that.They exchanged awkward goodbye's and she left.

Jungwoo finally calmed down from the whple thing.He realised it'll be fine.Well, he's trying to believe that.Really hard.

He tried to go back to his normal routine by chatting with his friends until he gets tired and goes to sleep, just like he usually would.However, when he finally got tired, he couldn't go to sleep. He's moving in all possible directions but he just can't fall asleep.

He was finally getting sleepy and his eyes were slowly closing but then his phone vibrates.

He groans and in the end still checks it.

lucas_xx444:
why did the chicken cross the road
pls read it with a scottish accent

kim_jungwoo:
why

lucas_xx444:
still scottish accent
to get to the other side

kim_jungwoo:
wow
lucas, it's 3 am
go to sleep

lucas_xx444:
sleep is for the weak

kim_jungwoo:
i see

lucas_xx444:
anyways
wanna be myyyy ladyyyyy

kim_jungwoo:
omg yes
oPpAr

lucas_xx444:
marry me jUsEyO

kim_jungwoo:
yEs oPpAr

lucas_xx444:
no homo tho

kim_jungwoo sent a picture:

lucas_xx444:
i-
wow
did you do the maths hw

kim_jungwoo:
what

lucas_xx444:
did
you
do
the
hw

kim_jungwoo:
wHAT HOMEWORK-

lucas_xx444:
ah shit

lucas_xx444 created johnny pls help
lucas_xx444 added you.
lucas_xx444 added johnnysuh.

johnnysuh:
what

lucas_xx444:
jungwoo you say it

kim_jungwoo:
ok so
we didn't do the math homework

johnnysuh:
im doing mine rn
what will i get if i do your homework?

kim_jungwoo:
my love?

johnnysuh:
i dont want it
$10 each
tomorrow

lucas_xx444:
you sound like a drug dealer lmao

johnnysuh:
stfu
deal?

kim_jungwoo:
deal
why dont you want my love tho :(

johnnysuh:
well i have a boyfriend

lucas_xx444:
gay

johnnysuh:
so are you stfu

lucas_xx444:
touche

johnnysuh:
ight i'll gp back to doing my hw and your hw
pay me tomorrow hoes

johnnysuh left the chat.
lucas_xx444 ended the chat.

lucas_xx444:
phew
well i'll let you sleep now
good night

kim_jungwoo:
good night

After that, Jungwoo put his phone down and finally fell asleep.It was 3 AM and the boy is finally asleep.

He woke up to the sound of his alarm and immediately felt like today something's gonna happen.

He got dressed and took some of his pocket money.He didn't know if he can take any food so he decides to play it safe.

He slid in his shoes and headed out.He went to the convenience store and bought a bag of chips.He mumbled a thank you and got out.

He walks in and finds his friends, but Kun is arguing with Renjun in Chinese.It's probably over something stupid too.

Jungwoo walks up to Johnny to say thank you and then hugged him.

First period, IT, went well.He was with Ten and Jaehyun so it was quite fun.Ten almost virused the computer but everything was okay.

2nd period comes, science.Jungwoo absolutely hates science.The only good thing about science is that Doyoung's in it.

He walks in and sits down next to Doyoung.They get out their notebooks and mentally prepare themselves for science.

"We're gonna get through this, okay?"said Jungwoo, putting his hand on Doyoung's shoulder.
"Yes, soldier.Let's do this."said Doyoung, also putting his hand on Jungwoo's shoulder.

The lesson was boring.Neither of them understood anything.Jungwoo literally fell asleep while resting his chin in his hand but no one took notice of it.Doyoung was close to falling asleep but was saved by the bell.

Jungwoo gets up and Doyoung immediately laughs at him.He looks like a zombie.

Break time finally came.They went to the usual hang out spot.

They were all trying this football game but with fingers.That's all the 17-18 year olds did during the break.

The next two lessons, English and Spanish, went by really fast.Jungwoo had Lucad in both of them so they exchanged some really cute head on shoulder moments.

Lunch time comes.Jungwoo suddenly feels sad.It's that sadness that comes randomly, where you want no one to talk to you or to talk to anyone.That one random sadness that you can't explain.

Jungwoo decides to go to his own little place.He puts in his earphones and starts listening to music.

He finally arrives and sits on the bench.He takes out his book and goes to the last bent corner.

He starts reading it and he's enjoying himself.It's really quiet.He can only hear the music in his earphones.

He then remembers he bought a bag of chips and starts eating it.He finished it in what feels like one minute.It was a small bag either way, so.

He's really enjoying the 'soft' aesthetic he's feeling but gets interrupted by his phone vibrating.

lucas_xx444:
hi just to let you know that theres 5 minutes until the bell does that weird sound

kim_jungwoo:
ring?

lucas_xx444:
what ring
are you trying to propose to me

kim_jungwoo:
i-
the sound the bell makes is called 'ringing'
but i mean yeah i can propose to you if you want to 👀

lucas_xx444:
lmao
anyways you should come back now

kim_jungwoo:
oki
see ya

lucas_xx444:
see ya

Jungwoo almost bent the corner of his book, out of pure habit.But then remembered Doyoung got a book mark for him, so he used it.

Last two lessons, maths and R.E.Not particularly Jungwoo's favourites but he doesn't mind them.

Maths went by really fast.He has R.E. now with Yuta, Winwin and Johnny.

It started raining halfway through the lesson, which shouldn't really be a big deal but it's literally showers and Jungwoo doesn't have a coat.He just has his shirt.

The lesson ends, however, the rain doesn't.

Jungwoo walks by himself again 'cause he knows Doyoung would have a go at him for not having a coat.

He just puts in his earphones and tries to forget that he's already soaking wet.He can feel the water from his hair drip down his face.

In the end, he finally arrives home.He was so wet, he was leaving water behind him.

The first thing he does is dry himself with a towel and then change.The towel didn't do much but at least he's not leaving water behind him now.

He takes the mop and starts mopping what he left behind.After he's done he puts the mop down and goes to his room, just to jump in his bed and take a nap.

He wakes up from his 3 hour nap hungry so he decides to go to his bag of junk food and eat something.

He was scrolling through his Instagram, ocasionally exhaling more air through his nose at some memes.

The more time passed, the more Jungwoo sneezed and felt his nose getting stuffy.He didn't take any notice of it because he thought it's just one of those 2 days long colds.

Eventually, he gets really cold, his eyes get really small and red and he's overall tired.He's shivering in his bed with his blanket on while trying to fall asleep at 12 AM.

He finally fell asleep.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.4K 1K 20
NCT Yuwin Where if you write on your arm, your soulmate will immediately be able to read it.
11.9K 380 43
"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ sᴄᴇɴᴛ" "ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ɪᴍ 𝟹 ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's sᴄᴇɴᴛ, ᴄᴀʟᴍs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪ...
203K 14.1K 27
"it's a shame we're not soulmates" "dude, this is not some soulmate au shit, stop being like this" please do not read this if you're below 13.
82.5K 4.7K 31
❝ you're not my soulmate but why do i keep falling for you.❞