Zero: A BTS AU (On Hold)

By ModronBearerOfLight

BTS X Reader Soulmate au You are just a normal person with a normal family, normal worries regarding school l... More

Another day: Ch 1
Please, go with me: Ch 2
Reluctance: Ch 3
Foggy: Ch 4
Why is she like this? Ch 5
7 nervous brothers: Ch 6
Off we go: Ch 7
Excuseeee me: Ch 8
Loud crowd: Ch 9
Nerves before the meet: Ch 10
Anticipation: Ch 11
Pained meeting: Ch 12
Jungkook: Ch 13
Jimin: Ch 14
Everytime we touch I get the feeling: 15
What do we have here? Ch 16
Let us: Ch 17
Should I stay or should I go? Ch: 18
Sleepy, that's what I am: Ch 19
Sun and Spring: Ch 20
Reflect: Ch 21
Converse (High): Ch 22
Wonder: Ch 23
Go Go: Ch 24
Take Me to the Sky: Ch 25
Home is where the Heart is: Ch 26
Is your Heart your Soul?: Ch 27
Burn it up: Ch 28
A Star's Calling: Ch 30
A/N: 1
Home: Ch 31
A meal and some friends: Ch 32
Clumsy Curiosities: Ch 33
Butterfly: Ch 34
I don't know anymore: Ch 35
Beans again: Ch 36
It's a date: Ch 37
Off to the shop you hop: Ch 38
The trip continues: Ch 39
A painting and some plants: Ch 40
Suspicions unanswered: Ch 41
A brief visit: Ch 42
Fall Everything: Ch 43

Daydream: Ch 29

3.7K 110 61
By ModronBearerOfLight

You woke up, the tiniest stream of golden string shivering through the room to land directly over your left eye. You rolled away from the concentrated beam of day in attempted escape, but found that your restlessness left you unable to rest. Damn it.

Unable to calm yourself into sleep, you let your stomach pull you into motion as you followed it's calls to be feed. You raced out the room at a snails pace, aproaching the flights of stairs with solumn resolve.

After a decent amount of time and your slow thudding down the flight, though your hunger beckend your steps to hasten, you find yourself on the ground floor, in a stareoff with the fridge.

You aproach it cautiously, hopefully, but know inevitably that you would face disapointment when you open its pristine white doors to find only a empty husk.

'Ugh, so many obsticals to face so early in the day. Why me?' You internally whined. Disapointed that you would have to hunt for food in this foregn land so early in the game. And what is worse, you still doned your pajamas, your clothes and wallet left discarded in a corner of your strange, albeit comfy, bedroom.

You decid to just rip the bandage off. What you found wasn't the stinging pain, but a pleasent happy supprise. The fridge was stocked. To full capacity. With all the essentials. Not a single shelf left bare. Not a single item left forgotten.

In your amazement you rush to open all the cupboards, several hanging doors left in the wake of your determined path. What you found was, well everything. You couldn't go shoping even if you wanted to. There was simply no room for additional purchases. You stand in admiration of your stash, 'who on earth? Did they think I needed to feed an army?' (Ha lol, you are an ARMY so when you eat you are feeding an army). Then you kind of panic remembering that food goes off. You were never going to be able to eat all that.

You just look around wondering what to do, finding yourself simply closing the wooden cabinets and gazing mindlessly into the fridge. Your body works on instinct, leaving your brain to go fishing in a frozen lake, as it grabed ingreadents. It chops and dices, frys and steams. The smell it manages to muster from the pan above the ring of flames ignitise your mind into action. The lake melts and you snap the rod up as you catch that fish, your mind clearing from its daze with a passionate longing. Longing for the food on the plate to find it's home within your stomach via the channels where your eager tastebuds stand to attention in pools of anticipation. Swimers eager to dive head first off the board into the ocean of flavour that was your breakfast. You dig your spoon into the fluffy omlet and heap it up, sending it down the path of your throat with no hesitation. You savour those bounding, passionate, flavours and comtinue on full steam ahead. Soon you lap up the last traces of your meal and sit in momentary disappointment at its disapearance.

After doing the dishes you get ready for an outing. A walk around to locate things of importance. You have just under a week before university life beckons you back into its heavy arms, choaking the air from you with each task it sets. And you need to prepare. You need to put yourself in the best position to fight back against it's strong jaws of suffering. You not only need to locate all important aspects of your new study life: your class halls, the textbooks, and oh, the university itself, but you also need to prepare your mind. And today you decided to focus on the latter, to worry about the more daunting things tomorrow.

Tiping your hat slightly in adjustment, you walk out the concrete entryway into the streets of Seoul. Pasing many as you walk in a happy trance, a light feeling that had not graced your pain riddled body in such a long time.

The day was bright, but not blaring so. A soft warmth encompassing you, the world's breath pushing your hair behind your head in gentle waves as your jacket ripples and flys out by your sides. You head left, gazing through the crystal storefronts as your eyes oogle the interiors. It is a clean, crisp street, fashionable finishes to each aspect - a trait that is unfamiliar to the standard streets back home. This world seems so unfamiliar. The trees are the wrong shade of green, standing at just the wrong hight. The streets are too wide and the path to narrow and smooth. Normaly you would trip at least once while walking, but not today, no there was no crack or rise in the slabs to allow you such a blunder. The faces you pass, the language spoken from their lips in idle conversation, the fashion that parads the streets, the colour of the damn sky - all these things are different. Vastly so to all you know, and you should fell isolated. But as you wonder and glance out upon the world, you fell nothing but plesent contentment, with just the slightest hint of something missing. You just think the feeling stems from a longing for you family and friend, but in actuality, it comes from your incomplete bond with your seven mates.

You ended up getting lunch from a small vender and sitting quietly in the shade of an overarching tree. The park around you is the epitome of daily serenity. The children running freely, the birds singing happily, the blades of grass in a swift dance with the gentle wind. You relish the time, watching it pass you by freely with no care for responsibility as you just let yourself flow into the streem of your surroundings.

Soon the warmth fades with the days bright light and a chill blankets your form. You decide to make your way home via a different route in order to observe your neighborhood to a large extent. You also spontaniously decide to by a plant when passing a florist after your nice emersion in nature.

You walk in and are met by luscious amounts of deep greens, stark contrasts to the colours that lay upon their beds. You pass a table that contains an array of yellow blooming buds and dainty orange tints. In your admiration of the petals that look so delicate that a simple brease may take them away, you almost trip upon the creature that finds itself intwined between your legs. A small expression of supprise leaves you as you jump. The white carpet of a cat stretches out and around your stiff limbs, rubbing its head up and down in a repeated loving manner. You stare unsure of how to precide, wishing to venture forth whilst not desiring to disturb the affection you were recieving from your new friend. You opt instead to gaze around the store in search for some semblance of an idea of what kind of plant you were actually after. At a loss with the variety, and merely lost in the beautiful arrangement, you don't notice the disappearance of your companion, and the arrival of the shopkeeper. A frendly face who approaches you with care, asking in fluent english what you were here for. You are obviously here for a flower, and you know what he meant, but you still panic answer, "a plant".

A soft chuckle falls from the lips across from you and a pleasent face of happy amusement smiles gracefully. "Yes, I had gathered." Another bubble of laughter bursts, "I had meant what kind. Say a succulent," we turn to face a ladder lent against the wall whose rungs were shelves that held the cute lives of various greens. You stare at the tiny and mesmerising features. Then you zoom in on the needles and release a small hesitant sound that whispered, 'ah, maybe not for me'.

You are called away from imagining how you could not only injur yourself, but also accidentally take an innocent plant's life with you in the process. The calming voice directing you, "or a flower," and an arm leads you to a section of the most beautiful flowers you had ever seen in your life, fresh and vibrant. You stare happily at the previously unseen beauties but your admiration is interrupted and replaced with confusion, "ah, but if you are here for sunflowers then I am sorry to say that we have run out".

A look of question dons your face but you move on as the owner looks just as confused as you, with no answers to give. You just respond a reassurance, "ah it is ok. I was after something a bit smaller anyway. Um maybe a little yellow or a darker shade? I don't really know".

A nod of understanding and then you are led to a bench where three small pots are raised from their place and held in caring hands. One was a calming and deep purple, the petals are little hoods that fall from stems of natural green. It isn't an extremely small plant, but you think you could manage. The other two pots contain tiny little yellow circles of happiness and the plant all but smiles up at you. You are bearly provided their prices and names, "European Monkshood,", "Winter Aconite," before you exclame your intent to buy these exact embodiments of perfection, picturing their place upon a shelf in your lounge which stood out to you. They would sit in front of a beautiful painting, a ethereal wolf in a field, and almost bringing it to life as they matched the tones of the art in such a surreal manner.

You pay and are given your precious cargo in two little paper bags, walking along in a happy stride. Your lips have risen, each end concluding at your ears, and your body sways with your light steps. You travel to the next street as you head in the direction of your new residence. But as you turn your view is caught, and your mission to go home and style that shelf is derailed, as your attention is drawn to a large gathering of .... sunflowers? Well it was a small gathering of people, many of whom held these flowers in their possession. And even more of the yellow plants were placed upon a wall in front of a rather nice modern building. You ventured closer to the massive, window paned building in curiosity and notice the security standing watch. That piques your intreset more as you slowly shuffle into the crowed, hopping to find the cause of this sunflower party but also not wanting to draw attention to yourself.

You glance around more now and through the crowd notice a sign. 'Big Hit. What, this was Big Hit?' You look around in startled concern now as your mind made a connection between the sunshine of the group and sunflowers. You panicked, 'omg nothing has happened to Hosoek, right? Right? You would have heard something. I mean you had been ofline for a while in an attempt to aid your conviction and productivity. But surly you would have heard something? Anything.'

You quickly turn to a girl holding one of the bright specimens and ask, "what happened? Why are you all here? Is Hobi ok?" And pray that she understands you. Her brows scrunch as her eyes narrow to analyse your face. With a tilt of her head she mumbles something you don't understand and after a slight pause she says, "English no. Sorry". Just as she offers a sad smile as hand grabs your shoulder and you turn to face it's owner. A girl. She tilts her head forward, leaving her hand as she tells you, "hi. Hoseok collapsed. Are you an ARMY?" And before you can answer she continues, "but he is ok though. It was a few days ago. He is ok. But we are here in," she pauses as she tries to locate a suitable word, "protest," she questions with a tilt of her head, a finger to her lips and her hand rested on her hip. You just look at her gobsmacked as a dread and worry stabs you in the gut. 'He collapsed? When? Why? He is ok? Protest?' All these questions and more are running through your head as you try to process. They reak havock in their startled haste, tiping over the buckets of rationality and calm judgement.

You don't exactly know why your feelings are running so extremely haywire. You dodn't have the slightest clue. Sure you held great affection for each of the boys and hate to see them hurt, but you were by no means close to them. So did you have reason to feel this way? Such an extreem way? Before you have the opportunity to fall further into a broading state and fight your way into the building fists up demanding to see the seven, you are saved by the pretty, kind girl who is trying to talk with you. Pointing out the growing wall of flowers she says, "a symbol. A wish for good health and fair treatment. Chosen because Hobi is the sun and they are all as precious as flowers to us. I don't know who thought of it," she concludes with a slight shrug.

You continue to politely talk, calming yourself with the conversation. Eventually you deem it time to head off, you two being some of the few remaing fans. You exchange contact details with your new friend; Lee Haneul. You decide that is unlikely that the seven would even be inside, and as your mind drifts from this thought you realise the closeness of the building to your own, rasing an eyebrow in a pondered question. You shrug it off. Just because they are close doesn't mean you have a high chance of stumbling across the boys, who you remind yourself, are hella famous. After resigning yourself to the fact you would never get to randomly cross paths with your idols even though the posibility seemed within your grasp, you provide pleasent fairwells and head off in your own direction. Your retreating form, arms tucked over as you hold yourself for warmth and comfort causing the bags to bump awkwardly in their closened proxemity, elicits a sorrow from the seven pairs of eyes who stare longingly from a window high above.

***

A/N
Yes, I wrote this when I was hungry.
And yes, in this world, I am ignoring that flowes are seasonal and what not. I chose them cause they pretty 😍
Here are some pictures of the flowers:

I should go study now 😅😥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 42.4K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
125K 7.1K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
988K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 56.8K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...