Sickly Sides

By theantisocialghost

Logan gets sick and absolutely hates it, Patton does his best to take care of him. And Remus refuses to let h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
End

15

2.1K 107 29
By theantisocialghost

Logan:
"Remus, could we slow down a tad? I don't normally run through here, and I'm not as agile as you."

     "Oh," he slows down quite a bit, and pulls a branch out of my way, "I'm sorry, baby, I got a little too excited."

    I step over a knot of tree roots, "It's alright, I'm glad you're excited. I just can't quite keep up." I laugh.

"You want me to carry you?" He stops walking and tugs me closer to his body.

I shake my head, "That's not necessary, Remus. I can manage."

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me softly, "Sometimes things that aren't necessary should still be done." He whispers as he pulls back.

"Hmm, perhaps," I try to capture his lips again.

"Ah, Ah, Ah," he wags his finger at me teasingly. "You gotta let me pick you up."

I let out a huff, "Why should I?"

He gives me a smirk, "Because you want another kiss?"

     I frown and walk ahead of him, "I think I'll survive."

     The smirk leaves his face and is replaced with a pout, "Oh, come on, baby, please? Just let me carry you? Just for a little bit?" He begs as he catches up to me.

    "You want to carry me?" I ask him, confused.

     He laughs, "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

     "It's physically strenuous and energy consuming?"

     He laughs, "I've got the energy to spare. Now will you please come here before you fall?"

    "I'm not gonna fall," I retort as I regain my balance after tripping. "And besides, isn't it more dangerous if you fall while carrying me?"

     He laughs, "I promise I won't drop you." He opens his arms in a silent question.

    "Fine," I huff, "Just be—"

     I let out a very undignified sound when I'm lifted from the ground, "Remus," I hiss.

    He kisses my forehead, "Sorry, Logie. I'll be more careful, promise, just try to relax."

I roll my eyes and lean into his chest. This is preferable to stumbling unknowingly through the forest, but I'm not gonna tell Remus that.

Patton:
"F4?," I say hesitantly.

"Miss," Dee replies with a smile, "A8?"

"Hit," I grumble. "G3?"

"Hit!" Dee answers in shock, "You did it, Pat!"

"I did? Yay! I got one!" I cry happily. "How many more do I have to hit to win?"

Dee frowns, "A few..."

"It's a lot isn't it?"

He nods, "Sorry, honey."

I shrug, "I don't mind, as long as I'm playing with you."

The human side of his face turns red, "That definitely wasn't sappy at all." He says, looking at the floor.

I giggle, "It's true though!"

He blushes again, "B8?"

Roman:

Virgil fell asleep in the middle of this episode, I put the laptop away and lay down to join him in a nap. I'm glad he doesn't seem to be as sick as Logan was. But I still hate seeing him shake and shiver like this.

I caress his cheek softly, "My poor little nightmare," I whisper gently. "Too tired to enjoy conspiracies."

The only answer I receive is a snore. I kiss his forehead and decide to take a nap. Not much else I can do for Virgil anyway. And I can't possibly leave my little emo alone. I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his cheek.

"Goodnight, Virgil." I mumble as I drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 151 55
Roman doesn't want to be like Remus,he wants to be a hero. Remus doesn't want to be apart from Roman,he wants to bind together again. Patton doesn't...
27.3K 1.3K 12
Logan is tired of everything. He is tired of acting like nothing gets to him, he wants a break so desperately. But he knows if he claims he is a dark...
139K 6.2K 42
(Story written before Janus and Remus) Thomas Sander's gets sick by unknown causes and that makes the sides feel sick as well, but who gets hit with...
17.3K 784 7
Patton is tired of being hurt by the other sides. Luckily for him, an unexpected visitor gives him some advice. Hopefully it works, because the last...