๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ | แต‡โฟสฐแตƒ

By nachiki

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ' | โ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š โž โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค
Shoto Todoroki | Shy
Mirio Togata | Saved
Enji Todoroki | Convincing
Shoto Todoroki | Meeting the Fam
Toshinori Yagi | Papa!
Shota Aizawa | Nights
Tomura Shigaraki | Jerk
Shota Aizawa | Family
Katsuki Bakugo | Fed Up
Toshinori Yagi | Worry
Neito Monoma | Insult?
Izuku Midoriya | Recruit
Dabi | Rival

Katsuki Bakugo | Protective Bro

885 20 0
By nachiki

[twin Katsuki!]

Usually, people are confused as to how Katsuki and you are twins, he's the explosive and angry twin while you were calmer, you still swore a lot but was calmer.

You had a little crush on your twin's friend, Kirishima. He was just so cute and handsome, you couldn't help yourself but be attracted to the sharp teethed guy.

"Fuck you, Shitty Hair! I do whatever the fuck I want!" Ahh, the yelling of your explosive brother. You didn't really know what they were arguing about since you were too caught up in Kirishima's cute grin.

"Oi, Y/n! What's with that look you're giving Shitty Hair?" Oh shit, you were caught. You continue eating, "Nothing"

You could see that your brother wanted to pry buy he already knew why you were giving Kirishima that look. "Fucking shit, of all the people for her to like"

"What did you say Bakugo?" Kirishima asked, not really hearing what the explosion boy said. A tick mark appeared on Bakugo's forehead and started to curse at Kirishima more.

You sighed as you watched your brother insult the guy you liked. "That's enough Katsuki" your twin looked at you then back to Kirishima who had his hands up.

You had never really told Katsuki that you liked Kirishima since you knew he would probably kill the guy or send an explosion that would send him flying to the U.S. . Whichever comes first.

No, your brother already knew you liked the redhead. He could see the glint in your eye whenever you looked at him, spoke to him and even when he said some dumb shit. It was obvious, but that didn't mean he liked the idea.

You'd think Katsuki Bakugo would accept that his sister liked Shitty Hair. Hell no!

The more he noticed your behaviour around Kirishima, the more he became pissed at everything which included poor Kirishima.

"Katsuki, when will you stop being so mean to Ei—Kirishima?" You nearly said his first name, you didn't want your brother to know that you and Kirishima were on the first name basis or else you'd get an earful of his colourful curses.

"Hell no! That damn Shitty Hair pisses me off!" Yelled your explosive brother, you sigh for the whatever nth time today from his yelling.

The two of you reached your house, once the two of you were inside. Your brother and mother started yelling at each other while you and your dad sat quietly.

"How was school, Y/n?" Your dad asked you, turning away from his wife and son's arguing figures. He turned to his calmer, less explosive, but still looked like her mother, daughter.

"It was," you paused, "eventful." You finished, your dad nodded before turning back to his wife and son that seemed to have calmed down.

"Y/n, how was school?" Asked your mom as she pushed Katsuki away before walked towards you. You smiled at her, "everything was fine, mom"

Your mother knew of that little crush you had which simply delighted her. Her little girl was already crushing on someone and it made her smile. "Ohh, how was that boy you liked?"

You blushed as crimson as 'the boy you liked' 's hair. "H—he's fine"

"Oi! Stop talking about that shitty haired turd!" Your brother yelled, his eyes turning white. Your mother gave him a blank look before asking, "So when will you ask him out?"

That seemed to send Bakugo over the ledge, he exploded and released a tidal wave of colourful words that seemed to be ignored by your parents. They both just started asking questions about Kirishima, not minding their other kid that was cursing in the background.

You were up on the roof with a can of soda in hand, you watched the night sky above you with a content smile on your face but a million thoughts in your mind.

"Oi, the hell are you doing up here? Go back inside, piggy" you sigh at your brother's nickname for you. That stuck to him cause of one incident with a pig that made you send the poor pig flying in the air with one of your explosions.

"I just wanted to clear my head" you responded, not looking back to him as you looked up at the midnight sky.

Your brother sat next to you and draped your favourite f/c blanket on your shoulders. "Bitch, you should have at least brought some fucking snacks or a fucking jacket. You'll freeze your ass off"

You smiled at your brother's concern for you but your eyebrow twitched a bit at the name he called you. Of course, you were used to it but— never mind.

"It's fine. I have you to look after me" you giggled, taking a sip from your chilled beverage. Your twin grunted, "yeah and I'll look after ya until you're old and wrinkly"

You leaned on his shoulder and closed your eyes. "Of course you will. You'll protect me with whoever my husband will me"

"Hell no! You're not getting married until I say you can! And no fucking way are you dating some loser!" You smiled a bit at this. That's what he always said whenever you mentioned boyfriends, marriage, husbands or even love.

"Sure"

It wasn't a school day so you decided to hit the mall with a few old friends. Your shopping trip ended and now you were walking back home with at least 3 bags in each hand. Each of them was filled with clothes, food and a small gift for your brother and crush.

You were planning to confess to him tomorrow since he invited you to a cafe. And, you wanted to give your brother something for allowing you to go. Even though his permission wasn't needed, you still appreciated it.

"Well, well, look what we have here" you stopped walking and the smile on your face vanished and turned into a scowl once you saw these men. They surrounded you and outnumbered you, 6 to 1.

The odds weren't in your favour and because it was winter, your quirk wasn't as effective. "Pretty lady, wanna play with us?" One of them asked making you cringe.

"Thanks for the compliment but no" you looked around for an exit but it seemed that these people blocked off any. You were surrounded with no exit and your quirk was malfunctioning thanks to the temperature that the weather came with.

Slowly, they started to close in on you. You dropped your shopping bags and got your fists ready. Just because you quirk wasn't working right doesn't mean you were that helpless. It just meant that these fools were lucky not to get blasted like what happened to the pig.

One of them pounced but before you could roundhouse kick him in the face, someone had jumped on his back and kicked him to the nearest trashcan.

"Hey, Y/n!"

"Eijiro? What're you—?" But before you could answer, you heard an explosion go off behind you. You turned around and saw your brother send one of them crashing into the wall.

"Die! You losers wanna corner my sister? You all are going to take a fucking trip to the skies!" He sent explosion after explosion while Kirishima dealt with the others, more had come when the two came.

After they were done, you were in between two piles of those dudes. "I knew I should have fucking went with you" your brother cursed as he tossed you your shopping bags, which were surprisingly not damaged at all.

"How did you find me?" You asked the two as they dusted themselves off. "I was heading to your house to give you that book I borrowed" Kirishima grinned at you, then you turned to your blonde-haired twin.

"Katsuki?"

"I was walking around" you nodded and smiled at the two. "Thanks btw for the save, even though I could have handled them fine"

"The fuck? You were fucking surrounded! If I hadn't seen your damn hair sticking out then you would be pulp by now!" You brother yelled, completely ( or maybe intentionally ) ignoring the fact that Kirishima also beat up some of those guys.

You rolled your eyes, "Eijiro! Wanna come to our house?"

"Sure!" The two of you started walking, ignoring your explosive pomeranian brother as he had one of his yelling fits.

"Oi! When the fuck did you start calling him by that?! Oi! Answer me, damnit!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 17
๊’ฐ แฅซแญก ๊’ฑุ˜ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด | เณƒเฟ”โ‚Šโ€ข *๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
375K 11.3K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
184K 7.6K 15
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ-ห‹ห ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ หŽหŠ-๐–ฅธ เผบ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((๐Ÿ‘พ))โ‰ก [ ## ] โ›...