•*{Home}*• TWDG X Reader (Sea...

By iL0vegames

"We'll find a home." "I hope your right Clementine.." After the blood at Mccarroll ranch, you, Clementine and... More

Chapter One - The Trap.
Chapter Two - Welcome To Ericson.
Chapter Three - Game Night.
Chapter Four - Hunting Trip. (Louis Choice) {Part 1}
Chapter Four - Fishing Trip. (Violet Choice){Part 1}
Chapter Five - Broken And Stolen. (Louis Choice) {Part 2}
Chapter Five - Broken And Stolen. (Violet Choice) {Part 2}
Chapter Six - Happy Safe Place. (Louis Choice){Part 3}
Chapter Six - Happy Safe Place. (Violet Choice){Part 3}
Chapter Seven - Broken Promises, Broken Lies. (Louis Choice){Part 4} EP 1 END
Chapter Seven - Broken Promises, Broken Lies. (Violet Choice){Part 4} EP 1 END
Chapter Eight - Unfinished Page. (Louis Choice) {Part 5} [EP 2 START]
Chapter Eight - Unfinished Page. (Violet Choice) {Part 5} [EP 2 START]
Chapter Nine - Someone Old, Someone New. (Louis Choice) {Part 6}
Chapter Nine - Someone Old, Someone New. (Violet Choice) {Part 6}
Chapter Ten- The Whisperer.
Chapter Eleven - Planning To Protect. (Louis Choice) {Part 7}
Chapter Eleven - Planning To Protect. (Violet Choice) {Part 7}
Chapter Twelve - You Can Trust Me. (Louis Choice) {Part 8}
Chapter Twelve - You Can Trust Me. (Violet Choice) {Part 8}
Chapter Thirteen - Searching
Chapter Fourteen - Let's Make A Plan (Louis Choice) {Part 9}
Chapter Fourteen - Let's Make A Plan (Violet Choice) {Part 9}
Chapter Fifteen - Feelings 💕 (Louis Choice) {Part 10}
Chapter Fifteen - Feelings 💕 (Violet Choice) {Part 10}
Chapter Fifteen - Feelings 💕 (Clem Choice) {Part 1}
Chapter Sixteen - Caught (Louis Choice) {Part 11} [EP 2 END]
Chapter Sixteen - Caught (Violet Choice) {Part 11} [EP 2 END]
Chapter Sixteen - Caught (Clem Choice) {Part 2} [EP 2 END]
Chapter Seventeen - Demanding Directions (Violet Choice) {Part 12} [EP 3 START]
Chapter Seventeen - Demanding Directions (Clem Choice) {Part 3} [EP 3 START]
Chapter Eighteen - Familar Face (Louis Choice) {Part 13}
Chapter Eighteen - Familar Face (Violet Choice) {Part 13}
Chapter Eighteen - Familar Face (Clem Choice) {Part 4}
Chapter Nineteen - Anger Management (Louis Choice) {Part 14}
Chapter Nineteen - Anger Management (Violet Choice) {Part 14}
Chapter Nineteen - Anger Management (Clem Choice) {Part 5}
Chapter Twenty - A Walk In Their Shoes (Louis Choice) {Part 15}
Chapter Twenty - A Walk In Their Shoes (Violet Choice) {Part 15}
Chapter Twenty - A Walk In Their Shoes (Clem Choice) {Part 6}
Chapter Twenty One - Three Eyes. (Louis Choice) {Part 16}
Chapter Twenty One - Three Eyes (Violet Choice) {Part 16}
Chapter Twenty One - Three Eyes (Clem Choice) {Part 7}

Chapter Seventeen - Demanding Directions (Louis Choice) {Part 12} [EP 3 START]

1.2K 33 7
By iL0vegames

While searching for a place to call home... Aj, (Y/N) and I found an old boarding school, run by kids, deep in the forest.

Their leader was a guy named Marlon...

And Aj, pulled the trigger...

We told Aj what he'd done was murder, and that he'd have to atone for it.

The other kids agreed.

They voted to kick us out...

I thought we would never return.. then..

(Y/N), Aj, and I were attacked by Abel, one of the raiders Marlon had given the twins to. He was with someone I thought I'd never see again...

Lilly.

We were almost eaten by walkers, when suddenly.. one of them spoke to (Y/N).

His name was James. An ex-whisperer who didn't believe in killing walkers.

He helped us treat Aj, but without real medicine, he wouldn't make it.

The kids didn't turn away the sad sight of Aj, and let us back inside.

After I told them how we could defend against the raiders, they were willing to let us stay, at least until the fight..

(Y/N) decided to help Louis, tune his piano. He opened up to her...

And (Y/N) admitted... she had feelings for him..

He had the same ones..

Then the raiders finally came. They busted open our gates, but the kids stayed hidden as planned.

Until Tenn ran out of cover, hoping for a chance to learn about his missing sisters.

The bomb went off. and attempting to save Tenn, Mitch threw himself at Lilly, and got a knife to the throat.

With only a second to decide.. I fired...

And saved Louis. I knew (Y/N) would smile at the sight of him, safe in her arms...

They got away with three of our friends, and we had no idea where they'd gone.

But we knew someone who did.

The sound of the wind blowing through the yards helped me calm down from the events of last night. I sat next to Mitch's body, trying to comfort Willy who was currently crying. I tried to forget about everything, but of course since it just happened I couldn't. The sound of footsteps made me look up at Clem who was walking over, to join us who were gathered around Mitch.

"Mitch.. I.." Willy managed to speak through sobs, I grabbed his shoulder and gave him a few pats.

"At the start.. I was so little.. and Mitch looked after me.. people said he was a dick sometimes.. but he was always nice to me.. but now he's gone.." Willy spoke, wiping his tears and sniffling.

"I didn't know him as well as you Willy. But he was a good person, he wanted to protect all of you. I know he didn't deserve this.. but you can't give up.. he wouldn't want you to." I reassured. He nodded.

"I promise you Willy, the people who did this? We're going to hit them back. They're going to regret ever coming near us." Clem spoke, determined. Willy nodded.

"If Mitch were here.. he wouldn't cry. He'd find a way to get our friends back. And he'd bash Lilly's brains out with a rock." He spat, my eyes widened a bit on that one.

"Hey (Y/N)..." Louis called from behind me, I stood up and gave him a small wave.

"Hey.. what's up..?" I asked.

"Abels tied up in the basement, he passed out from the pain.." He spoke, I nodded and looked at Clem, giving her a small thumbs up. She nodded back.

"Thanks Louis.." I muttered.

"Aj said he wanted to stay down there and keep an eye on him." He added, I looked at the basement in worry. Soon enough, everyone had gathered around Willy and was looking down at him with worry. Louis made the first move to support him.

"Hey buddy... it's time for us to bury Mitch.. and say our goodbyes." He spoke, trying not to be demanding in any way. Tenn slowly walked up to Willy, but Willys face changes from sad to angry.

"I'll help you bury-" Tenn was caught off by Willy standing up and shoving him to the ground. I gasped at Willys sudden splurge of emotions. Tenn looked up at him in fear.

"Get away from him! You're the reason he's dead!" He hissed, Ruby looked at him.

"Willy!" She yelled.

"Well, it's true! We had a plan and that idiot messed it up!" He jabbed a finger towards Tenn.

"C'mon Willy! None of this is Tenns fault. You know who's really to blame." Clem defended, Willy looked at her like she was crazy.

"I can't believe your defending him..! This.. this is bullshit!" He yelled.

"None of this is going to get solved if we keep blaming each other! We have to think about now, and try to get everyone home." I announced, I walked over to Tenn and offered my hand. He grabbed it and I helped pull him up. I was about to ask if he was okay but he quickly shook his head and ran off. I tried to reach for him, but couldn't.

"Tenn!" Ruby called out, I began to walk to catch up to him when Louis grabbed my arm. I looked at him.

"Let me handle this. You and Clem need to talk to Abel, see if you can find out where Lilly took Vi, Omar, and Aasim." Louis spoke. I nodded, he was right.

"I tried to hurt him.. you know, to make him talk. But... I couldn't. Maybe you and Clem can get more out of him then I did.." he muttered, I nodded and grabbed his hand. He smiled and placed his other hand on top of mine. I let go and gave him a wave, walking up to Clem who was waiting for me by the basement doors.

"You ready?" She asked, I let out a sigh and nodded.

"Ready." I replied. We both made our way into the basement and down the stairs, the sound of Aj spinning his gun could be heard. We walked over to where Abel was being kept. Rosie's head looked up at me, noticing my presence. I smiled and gave her some head pats and some scratches behind her ears. She slowly lowered her head and placed it on my foot. I laughed and slowly moved my foot away. She pouted but eventually complied. I stood next to Clem who was looking at Abel. Aj was glaring at him. I suddenly realized how messed up he looked, His only remaining arm was mangled and bitten, his left leg still had the stab mark from yesterday, his right leg was completely broken, and he had many bruises from the fall off the balcony. I was confused on how he was even alive, But his injuries made me cringe in disgust.

"Got your gun back, huh?" Clem asked Aj how nodded.

"Uh Huh." He flatly said, I looked at them then back at Abel. It was silent, and I looked towards Clem and Aj.

"You both ready..?" I asked, questioning if I was even ready. They both nodded, and Clem walked up to Abel. She slowly pulled her hand back and slapped him across the face, waking him instantly. Abel looked up at us with a glare.

".. the fuck..?" He managed to sputter out, He looked at all three of us.

"Well, That's no way to wake an old man from his afternoon nap. I was having a nice dream, too. About a girl I used to know. From before.. she also had me tied up, but I wasn't her prisoner if you get my meaning heh.." He joked, I glared at him in disgust. How can he joke after what his people did to us?

"No offence, but I'd rather go back to my dream. so if you don't mind-" He was cut off by me stepping on his broken leg. He screamed in pain, I shook my head, shaking the guilt off my shoulders and pressed my foot harder against the wound. I stopped and both Aj and Clem were looking at me in shock.

"Damn it brat. Easy on the broken parts." He spoke, I glared.

"Shut up, this isn't the time to be joking around." I ordered, he snickered at me.

"Well I'm real sorry. But that's just who I am." He grinned, it disgusted me on how he thinks this is all some sick joke.

"I fucking swear I'll-" I was cut off by Clem punching him in the stomach. He began to cough and choke. She gave me a few pats and I nodded, stepping back next to Aj.

"You've never done this before, have you? First thing you learn.. I can't tell you shit if I pass out from the pain." He spoke smugly. We all gave him harsh glares and Rosie began to growl.

"Don't make this harder then it needs to be, okay? I just wanna know where Lilly took our people." Clem stated, not taking her eyes off Abel. He shook his head.

"Doesn't matter. As soon as she gets there, she's gonna turn around and come right back back for me.. heh, you better give me the five star treatment." He spoke, grinning. I shook my head.

"If I'm smiling when she gets here, you might be able to trade me for a little mercy." He added.

"Wow, are you that naive to think that? You're useless to her now, only dead weight. Why would she come back for a dead man?" I spoke.

"I can heal." He replied.

"There is no rescue party Abel. Just a bunch of pissed off kids who want you dead." Clem added.

"So tell us where our friends are. you trade it, for mercy." Aj spoke.

"Lilly will never give 'em up." He hissed, Clem grabbed the chair from beside her and sat on it.

"The only reason we came here was for more manpower. Losing Yonathan and me, for three sprouts who can barely hold a gun.. heh. Even a dummy like me can do the man on that one." He continued.

"We're gonna get them back." Clem spoke, her voice was determined. Abel leaned against the ropes against the chair.

"You don't know what it's like out there! It's a blood bath, one community against another. From Richmond to the coast. Back at the Delta were at war, with some sick fucks who make me look like the Virgin Mary... we need people to fight it. Soldier's who do what we say, point the guns the way we tell them to." He finished, I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"So what? You break into people's homes?! Force them to do what you want and put their life's at risk? Forcefully take them from where they want to live and make them fight a war that can kill them? How can you even sleep at night thinking that you are costing people's lives for your own protection when they did not even cause a war!" I yelled, Clem nodded in agreement.

"Your kidnapping people." Clem mentioned, Abel glared at me.

"Call it what you want. I call it survival." He defended.

"What kind of place is this Delta, if they use forced labor to defend it." Clem asked.

"You think we like doing raids like this? Our home is under treat. It's a good home, built to last. I'd do a lot to protect it, maybe you can understand that." Abel answered, a small smirk on his face.

"And we'd do anything to get our friends back Abel. So tell us, where they are and stop wasting our time." I hissed, Abel stayed quiet for a moment before speaking.

"Okay. Front pocket. The answer to all your questions." He spoke. Me and Clem looked at each other. Then back at Abel. Clem stepped forward and searched him, pulling out a rolled cigarette. It looked just like the one that was at the hut near the river. Clem inspected the cigarette in confusion.

"Read it." Abel spoke, Clem rolled her eyes and began to read what was on it.

"Whoever parteth the hoof. And is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat... what the fuck? Is this code?" She asked, glaring at him.

"No.. it sounds like a bible verse.." I spoke, taking the cigar and looking at it myself. Abel let out a grunt.

"It's fucking Leviticus. I was hoping it'd be some timely moralistic shit about turning the other cheek.." She spoke, I glared. He looked up at the cigar.

"We'll come on, that thing isn't gonna light itself. Wanna know where your friends are? A smoke will clear my mind." He smirked, was he really being serious? Clem turned to look a me and I nodded pulling out my lighter. She handed me the cigar and gestured to show that it was my choice. I lit the cigar and the smell enveloped me. It smelt awful. I looked at Abel then at the cigar. I stepped forward and glared at him. Offering the cigar, he leaned in to smoke but I quickly pulled it away.

"You think you deserve something like this?" I asked, dropping the cigar and stomping my boot on top of it, immediately putting it out. A trail of smoke came from under my boot and into Abels face which was now contorted with rage.

"No. You don't." I finished, Abel immediately tried to get out of the ropes that kept him to the chair, I remained an arms reach away, there was no way he could grab me.

"You little bitch...!" He yelled, he suddenly started having a coughing fit, and both me and Clem stepped back in shock. Soon enough his coughing got worse and suddenly he was coughing up blood. He finally finished and leaned back into his chair.

"Ugh.. shit..!.." Abel sputtered our, Aj looked at both of us.

"That's a lot of blood.." he muttered, Abel began to breathe heavily.

"Oh.. fuck.. this is not good.." Abel spoke again. Aj stepped forward and looked at him.

"He's gonna die isn't he?" Aj asked, Clem shook her head.

"We have medicine. We can still patch him up." Clem spoke, putting her hands on her hips.

"Really? You think that would work?" I asked, Abel coughed and shook his head.

"I don't think so.. when you pushed me off that balcony.. something must have burst inside me.. no medicine can fix this." He replied, his head began to droop and he looked exhausted.

"Shit.. I never wanted things to end like this. Everything.. it all got out of hand.. now look at me.. I'm a fucking mess.." He added, I looked over at Clem.

"Clem.. he might turn soon, and we still don't know where Lilly took-"

"No!" He objected, causing all of us to look at him in shock.

"My.. my whole life.. everything I ever got, I got with my own two hands... and.. my will.. for my body.. to turn on me.. to take control.." he began. he quickly turned to us, desperation in his face.

"I'll tell you where to find Lilly..! Just promise you won't let me turn.. I'm begging you.." He begged, me, Clem, and Aj were all stunned with this new information. I looked at Clem and gave her a small nod. She sighed and stepped forwards.

"If your honest with me, I'll put you out of your misery. You have my word." Clem agreed, Abel nodded.

"Okay... we have a boat. We're docked a few miles west of here. At an old fishing pier. Your friends are on the boat..." He spoke, Aj smiled at both of us. Abel let out a few heavy breaths.

"Y-You.. got what you wanted.. please.. don't let me become one of those things... please.. I don't wanna turn..." he spoke, Clem looked at me and nodded. She looked at Aj and he pulled out his gun, he was about to hand it to her when Abel objected again.

"Not that.. I wanna.. let me keep my face.." he spoke, Clem nodded and pulled out her knife. She walked towards him then turned her head to me and Aj.

"You don't need to watch this." Clem spoke, Aj looked at Abel determined.

"I want to." He replied. She then looked at me and I let out a sigh. I nodded, showing that I needed to watch as well. Clem turned back to Abel and grabbed his head for support. She swung her hand with the knife and drove it forcefully into the side of Abel's head. I flinched but continued to watch. Abel let out a scream of pain but stopped as soon as Clem pulled out the knife. She turned to us slowly, putting her knife away in the process.

"At least he can't hurt anyone anymore.." Aj spoke, Clem stayed silent for a bit.

"Yeah." She agreed, Aj looked at the body for a bit before Clem turned to us.

"C'mon. We have a boat to find." Clem spoke, beginning to walk away. Aj followed behind her but I stayed into the room, looking at Abels body. I held my shoulder, remembering when he shot me. I sighed when something caught my attention. It looked like a small piece of paper, and it was poking out of his boot. I slowly bent down and grabbed it. I opened it and looked at its contents, it seemed to be a list of city's.

"What is this..?" I questioned, looking at the paper. Why did he hid this from us? Was it important? What are these names?...

Well, thats something I'm going to find out.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading last week, and posting late today! Last week school got the better of me and I couldn't post anything, and I have a late upload because it's my brothers birthday today, and I spent the whole day planning and cooking for him so sorry that it's a bit late! But I hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3K 16
It's hard to believe that two individuals can fall in love during such difficult times. But even though everything else is dead, the same can't be sa...
89.3K 2.4K 31
(Clementine X Reader) Welcome to Ericson's Boarding School for Troubled Youth. After... "it" happened... Most of the teachers at Ericson's Boarding...
160K 4.9K 69
In a universe where the apocalypse was non-existent, Clementine had just moved to Washington, meeting Louis and his group of friends. They become goo...
19.1K 995 47
You're a traveler, free to move on your own. You ride from settlement to settlement hoping to help anyone you come across. Moving east you come acros...