Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yลซgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-รˆnouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

13- Metanoia

173 18 3
By AvyannaTremaine

*the journey of changing one's mind or heart*

________________________

He leaned forward to kiss me. It conveyed more feelings than words could ever do. It felt right. It didn't stop. He pulled away when we ran out of breath.

"Keep calling me Chim. Feels better than my name." He removed my glasses and put them aside.

The kiss progressed and it strayed away from being innocent. He shifted on his side, hovering over me, hands slowly travelling upwards from my waist. I put my hands on his shoulder pushing him away softly.

Words failed me. I shook my head at him, looking down.

He put his fingers on my chin and lifted it up, forcing me to look at him.

"I would never do anything without your consent. Stop me if you feel any discomfort even if it's something small. Do you understand?" He asked me, never breaking eye contact.

I nodded. "Words dear. I love hearing your voice."

"Okay." I said, blushing furiously.

"I want you to set yourself free when you're with me, just how I am with you. I know you are a shy person and that all this is new for you. But I want you to relax. Sometimes losing control has its own kind of power." He pecked my lips and ran his thumb under my eyes.

Was I crying? Yes, I was. Those were words I'd never heard but I had always wanted to. He was taking me over and I wasn't ready. He was asking me to give in.

"Love is putting roots in someone's heart Saura. Don't fear it, don't ever push me away from you. I won't ever judge you for your actions. I will be there for you, no matter what happens. Do you trust me?"

I was sobbing full on by now. Jimin sat up and pulled me into his arms rocking me back and forth in his arms.

"I've wanted to say those words to you ever since your friend told me that you had never been in a relationship before. That explained why you always held back. Alright.... it's okay now. It's okay. Relax." He was literally cooing to me.

I gave a laugh despite the fact I was crying my eyes out.

"Maren. She is always trouble." He chuckled too. "I am fine. I just got overwhelmed." I wiped away my tears and sniffled.

"Let's be happy and make each happy. Hmm?" He asked me smiling.

"Okay." I nodded. He hugged me, kissing the crown of my head.

"You smell good." He sniffed.

"Stop sniffing!" I pushed him away.

"Alright, alright. Come here." He pulled me into him.

"By the way, you smell good too. I like the scent of your cologne."

"Noted." He chuckled.

I was beginning to fall asleep. My eyes drooped and my head rested on his chest.

Hospital.

I jerked myself awake. I had to go back. I had a night shift.

"Jimin I am falling asleep. I have to go back. I have a night shift." I sighed.

"Now? You are already tired. Can't you take today off?" He looked at me sadly.

"No. Sadly no. If I did so now, I won't get holidays when I am seriously sick. Better to work now, so that I can take days off when I am sick." I said.

"That makes sense even if it shouldn't. You are being over worked." He rested his chin on my head.

"All students are." I chuckled. "Just one more year, just one more and I will be free."

"I would not let you work if I had the chance. It's hurts to see you work so hard when I can make you sit and look pretty all day." He said.

"Mr.Park. I would have stayed in my country, married to a rich guy if that was my plan. Why, I would have had kids too by now." I laughed out loud.

Jimin went still behind me.

"Are you for real? Don't say that ever again. I can't imagine seeing you with another guy. Never." He said in a low voice. Jealous much?

"Boy, look at you. How long has it been since you met me and you are jealous of a non existent husband. You're cute." I laughed out loud.

He tilted my head up to look at him.

"I don't want you to be with anyone else. You will never see me with anyone too. I'll promise you that. You might hear rumors about me but just know that I will never cheat on you." He kissed my lips. "And I don't want to see you near any guy too."

"Oh please. I work in a hospital. I see so many guys everyday. I have a heart that can't be penetrated. I should be the one to say the lines don't look at another woman, not you. On that note, how did you manage to make me fall for you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"My handsome face?" He put his palm beneath his face. Stupid Jin. His characters rubbed off well on this idiot.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. It works for Jin and not for me?" He frowned. This guy was so cute.

"You look Elysian. Do you even know how beautiful you are? Inside and out. You are the perfect guy. Mature when you need to be and cute when you want to be. The child in you is what fascinates people. It takes me by surprise how a child exists in such a huge body." I giggled.

"I would say the same about you. Do you know how childish you are? We are just two beans in a pod. That's probably the reason why we get along well." We both chuckled.

"I don't want to go back." I pouted. Who would? I was in the arms of my man, gazing at the stars after a nice dinner.

"That's what I said earlier. Who was the one saying that they wanted to work?" He giggled.

"Alright then. I am leaving." I tried to sit up.

"Just a little longer. I don't know we we'll get to meet again." He huffed.

"Why did we have to be who we are? Life would have been way easier if we were just two people, living simple lives." I smiled at the thought of us working in a company and falling in love.

"Then we wouldn't have met. Everything in life happens for a reason. We are glad we found each other... People sometimes, spend their whole lives looking for the right person. One person is enough to keep going. We keep finding someone to become that one person." He said.

"You speak huge words with such ease. It's fascinating. I can see how you write songs." I looked at him, "I am glad to have met you Jimin."

"Likewise."

We left the building after about half and hour. What did we do? Let's just say that making out was fun. I was changing, but I liked the change. I was being bold with my actions. Jimin was turning me that way, at least it stopped with when I was alone with him. I was glad that I wasn't doing stuff with him in public.

"Keep calling me whenever you can. Even voice messages will do. I'll bombard you with texts meanwhile." He said while dropping me off at the hospital. He had parked the car at a fairly empty space to avoid people spying on us.

I laughed out loud. "You might as well put your number on my speed dial."

"Don't give me ideas. You know what? I'll do that too." He put his hand out. "Give me your phone."

"No you're not!" I gave him a look of disbelief.

"Try me." He smirked.

"Don't regret it later." I smirked and crossed my arms across my chest.

"What are you going to do? Tickle me?" He scoffed.

"Exactly." I threw my hands at him suddenly, tickling his sides.

I knew that Jimin could hit pretty high notes. I had heard a fair share of his songs. But trust me, what came out of his mouth could be classified as whistle notes.

I was laughing so hard that my stomach started hurting and I started tearing up.

"You are so mean Saura." He was catching his breath as he laughed too. I wiped the tears off my eyes.

"You should have heard yourself. Oh God, I love you." I said chuckling.

"I love you too." He said.

He did not. He DID NOT just say that.

"What?" I blinked.

"You heard it. Let's say it in a better situation than this. Somewhere romantic." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Now go before I whisk you away. I am regretting bringing you back."

I quickly opened the door and sprang out of the car. "Bye." I chuckled.

"That will happen some day too." He laughed.

"Jimin?" I smiled.

"Hmm? Am I in trouble? Don't call me by my full name like that." He chuckled.

"Thank you for tonight. I needed that break." I said.

"Stop saying thanks. I am doing the things that I like, things for you. Don't thank me for it." He shook his head.

"Thanks should be said at the right time to the people you love. Just to show that you don't take them for granted." I smiled and waved. "I am really late. I should get going."

"Call me back later." He shouted after me as I was walking back to the hospital.

I made a heart with my hands and ran inside the hospital, too embarrassed to have done it.

I ran into a solid chest. The person held me by my shoulders.

"Careful, being a doctor you should know that running isn't allowed in the hospital." The voice said.

I looked up. It was Dae hyun. Oh.

"Hello sir. I'm sorry." I quickly stepped back and bowed.

"Looks like you've been out. Was it a date?" He asked smiling.

"Um....yes sir." I looked away. For some reason, he made me feel awkward.

"And here I was thinking you remembered me telling you to be free around me and treat me as a friend. Loosen up Saura." He let out a breath. "Let's go."

"I... I have to g.." Why was I stammering?

"I know you are going to the ward. I am going the same way." He stepped aside and put his outstretched hand in front of me, motioning me to go first.

I let out a breath. We worked in the same hospital. Things weren't going to work if I kept being awkward. I put a smile on face and walked forward. He walked by my side.

"So, what's this guy's name?" He asked me. I looked at him raising my eyebrows in question.

"Your boyfriend." He said.

"Sorry to say, but you're really too curious about him aren't you?" I smirked.

"Well he got picked over me and I was just wondering where I was lacking." He said as we got into the elevator and he pushed the buttons.

He was not making it easier. I controlled myself by saying that he was just a bit sore over the event.

"You are a nice man Dae Hyun. But Jim....my boyfriend and I are meant to be. You don't know how much happier I am now. I am sorry to say this but I don't think I am obliged to explain it to you. We went on an unplanned date." I sighed.

I never knew I had it in me to say it. "I remember you telling me that you just wanted us to remain as friends. So I'd like to remind you, that you don't hold anything over me." I said in a flat voice.

We had reached our floor. I muttered a goodbye and left on my way.

___________________________

"He said what?" Mare choked on her drink.

It was almost one in the night. Mare and I were having girl talk. No time was ever late for girl's talk.

"Well I didn't take him for that kinda guy." Ji Hyun leaned over my shoulder
and took a chip out of the packet in my hand.

"Hey that's mine!" I pouted. "Since when have you been eavesdropping on us anyway?"

"Nothing. I just heard Mare say something about a guy and I joined in." We all burst out laughing.

"I wish men were as nice as you.....and my boyfriend." I sighed.

"You got a guy?" He gave me a shocked expression.

"I did. Long story. I'll give you the details later." I smiled.

"So who is this guy we are dissing?" He chuckled.

"Careful. It's Dr.Dae Hyun." Mare smirked.

"What about him? That man's a gem. Women fawn over him." He gave me a questioning look.

"Long story short he asked my baby Saura on a date, got rejected and is pissed about it now." Mare said chuckling.

"Not exactly, but yeah. Pretty much what she said." I added.

"Whoa, you guys are really something. You go off on a holiday for a week and all that happened?" He shook his head in disbelief.

Both Mare and I laughed.

It had been long since all three of us had a conversation like this. We were all laughing and having a good time.

Trust me when I say that all things are happy, something bad happens.

We were interrupted by the ringing of a phone.

"It's yours babe." Mare pointed at me.

I was about to pick up my phone which was laying face down on the table, when a voice called my name.

"Saura?" I turned around to see Dae Hyun standing with two drinks in his hands.

"Can I have a word with you?" He said.

I looked at my phone in my hand.

*1 Missed call. Jimin.*

Someone help me.

___________________________

Author's Note:

Done😶😶
If you feel that the dialogues of Saura with her seniors or Jimin with the other boys are disrespectful, it's because we don't have words like sunbae or hyung in English. We can only use sir or brother for those and that sounds awkward. I don't want to use any Korean words and keep this strictly in English....... except for the one time I used oppa.🤭🤭🤭

Until then, keep loving Jimin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 255 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...
11.4K 602 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
27.2K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...