Serenity's Quirk

By UsagiSerenityMoon

Serenity was transported to the world of My Hero Academia! How will she fit in here? How will she survive? Fi... More

Arrival.
Moonfish?
All Might
Midoriya
Meeting Principal Nezu
Galaxy Cauldron
Entrance Exams
Quirk Assessment Test
Hero Training
Infiltration
USJ
Hospital
Nightmares
Sports festival
Calvary Battle
Tensei
Code Name
Grand Toshinori
End of First Semester
Pool
Camp
Test Of Courage
Happy Halloween 2019!
Rescue
Veterans Day Special
Dorm mates
Happy Thanksgiving 2019!
Dorm Contest
Battle Moves
Upgrades
Merry Christmas
Provisional Hero License:Orientation
Provisional Hero License:Exam
Provisional Hero License; Rescue
Provisional Hero License;Serenity vs. Gang Orca
Provisional License Exam Results
Ground Beta; Izuku Vs. Bakugo
Happy Valentine's Day!
The Big Three
Togata Vs. Serenity
Reporters
Sir Nighteye
Serenity Vs. Nighteye
Chisaki
Fate
Meeting
Problem Child
Happy Easter!
Hassaikai Headquarters
Temp. Yakuza
Serenity Vs. Overhaul
Cosmos
Rescue Complete
Birthday Special
Secrets Revealed
Aftermath
Silver Millennium
Lady Saturn
Merry Christmas 2020!
Fall Of The Senshi
End Of The Silver Millennium
Happy Valentines Day!
School Festival Preparations
Eri's tour
Gentle Criminal
School Festival Dance
Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor's Battle
Rescue Training
Discontinued

Transformation Items

644 22 10
By UsagiSerenityMoon

Texting:Bold&Underlined

Later that night

I was on my bed, in my pajamas, and my eyepatch was on the side table. I reached into my Substantial Space Pocket, and withdrew Mizuki. 

Lifting up the screen, I typed in the password. Correct, please confirm your identity. "Princess Serenity." Welcome, admin Princess Serenity daughter of the ruler of the Moon Dynasty, Empress Serenity. I then got out my phone, and opened the messenger app.

To: Luna From: Serenity
Luna, do you by any chance still have the old transformation star power sticks, and my old brooches?

A few minutes later I got a response.

Luna: Yes, well the ones that weren't destroyed. Why? Do you need them for something? 

Serenity: They have trackers in them, correct? Isn't that how Mercury always knew where we were, because the trackers were linked to the computer?

Luna: Yes, that is correct.

Serenity: Do you think there is any way that you could get them to me?

Luna: I could try linking the Substantial Space pockets together, the bond might allow you to access mine, but I'm not sure if it would work across words.

Serenity: Do you think I could use the Silver Crystal as a power source, to give the 'bond' a boost?

Luna: I mean...you can try..

Serenity: Alright, how do you make a bond between them?

Luna: First, both Space Pockets need to be open.

Serenity: Ok..

Luna: Now, focus on the Crystal, reach out, and feel the magical energy around you. I'm going to try and send some of my energy.

I put the phone down, and reached deep inside me. I felt something, then a familiar feeling. I felt a pulse, like it was greeting me. I then opened my eyes. I didn't see the room anymore, instead, tendrils of energy greeted me.

I then felt a light tap, like a knock. I then felt a familiar energy. Looking up, there was a yellow strand of energy. Luna's! I realized. I reached out, and grabbed it.

A bright flash of light made me close my eyes. When I opened them, I was once again seeing my dorm. My phone vibrated, and I looked at the message flashing on the screen.

Luna: Did you feel that?

Serenity: Yes, I think it worked! Now what?

Luna: Concentrate on your Space pocket, and think of my energy. Then think of what you want to take out of it.

I put down the phone. I stared at the space pocket, then concentrated on the thought of Luna's golden energy. My substantial space pocket then disappeared. What? Did I do something wrong!?  I thought worridly. With a soft pop,a new pocket poofed into existence. I blinked, looking at it. I.. did it?  I reached my hand in, thinking of my brooches, and the transformation sticks. I grasped something solid, and pulled. When I looked in my hand, a Transformation Stick was in it!

 I set it on my bed, and did it again. After a few minutes, all of the Transformation Sticks and Brooches were out. I closed Luna's Space Pocket, and picked up my phone.

Serenity: It worked! I got all of them! Thank you so much Luna!

Luna: It's no problem, but if you don't mind me asking.. what are you going to use them for?

Serenity: Luna.. I found Chaos.

Luna: WHAT!?

Serenity: Chaos latched itself onto one of the villains here. I don't think the villain's an incarnate, because Chisaki--the villain,didn't recognise me.

Luna:That's not good..

Serenity: Also, Chisaki has a child. He said that she was his daughter, but I don't know if that is actually the case. There were clear signs of abuse, Luna...The pros think he might be experimenting on her,using her blood for weapons..

Luna:Experiments..that's just like Hotaru..

Serenity: I know. I don't want Eri, the girl,to end up like Hotaru. Hotaru was reincarnated..but Eri isn't a senshi. And even Hotaru eventually...
I hesitated,then typed out the next words.
Was eventually killed by Chaos..

Luna: You're right..

Serenity: There's a mission to rescue her soon, and I want to give her one of the transformation sticks,because it has a tracker in it..I don't want her to get taken again.

Luna: That's a good idea. You're becoming smarter, Hime.
I huffed, the somber mood before forgotten.
Serenity: Hey! I was already smart!

Luna: Says the girl who got a D on her English test last year!

Serenity: Luunaa!! I'm done with your teasing!! Goodbye!

Luna: Hah, have sweet dreams Hime.

Serenity: You too!

I then grabbed the computer,and started linking the Transformation Items and Brooches trackers to Mizuki.

A few days later, at Gym Gamma.

I looked at the rock wall that we were being forced to climb,and extended my wings. Aizawa sensei glared at me. "Without Quirks." He said. I sighed, and retracted my wings. I slowly made my way up the wall, although I wasn't the worst at it. Izuku reached the top first,and I eventually got to the top, in 4th place. I looked at my red hands. I'm not used to rock climbing.. ow. It certainly didn't help that Bakugo kept yelling at us, trying to figure out what happened.

I walked down the Hallway with Izuku, heading to lunch. Today, Lunch Rush was serving pork cutlet. I grabbed a bowl, and sat across from Izuku. I dug in, using my chopsticks to eat the delicious food. Iida and Todoroki were also sitting at the table with us. I watched as Todoroki spoke up. "Are you going to eat?" Izuku looked at him, then back at the bowl. He hurriedly picked up the chopsticks. "I-I am eating!" "Are you okay?" Asked Iida. "You've been looking gloomy ever since you started your work study." Added Todoroki. "So has Moon." "I told you to call me Serenity!" I glared at Todoroki. Izuku tried to dodge the questions, but Iida then swung his hand down, chopping the air. "If you ever feel hopeless, let me know." I flinched,making myself choke on my rice. I didn't hear the rest of the conversation, as I tried not to die from suffocation. I finally won against the dreaded piece of rice, and noticed that Izuku was crying? Iida was freaking out, trying to calm him down. "Sorry.. I'm okay." Said Izuku. "I can't tell you, but thank you, Iida!" Izuku wiped his tears. "Heroes don't cry!" I thought of the first time I had encountered a Yoma. I had sobbed so loud, that my Supersonic wave attack had been triggered, and I shattered all of the windows in Naru's mothers shop.. "No, I think heroes cry when they need to." Said Todoroki. "Probably." They then started offering him their food.

Two days later, night time.
I was in bed, reading a book, when my phone started vibrating. I picked it up, and answered the call.

I grabbed my eyepatch and put it on, then went downstairs. The others were already there, gathered in a circle. "Did you all get the message?" Asked Kirishima. "Yeah." Said Ochako. "We did." Said Tsu. "I did also." I said. Izuku looked down at his phone. "The day we move." He said. "This time, we'll save Eri." I said. "Definitely." Izuku responded. 

Hime = Princess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 19.9K 54
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺. The woman of impeccable beauty was the infinite definition of her name. Calm and poise. Born into a violent life of guns and knive...
4.6K 99 27
It is said that when you fall in love, it is like sleeping, you fall asleep, little by little, until suddenly, you're asleep. Some say that True Love...
4.5K 138 40
Seiya is the Pegasus Saint of Athena, He along with Other Saints about 88 protect her when she reincarnates every 200 years, But Seiya out of all the...
265K 12.9K 36
/ 𝑩𝑶𝑲𝑼 𝑵𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶 𝑨𝑪𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑴𝑰𝑨 𝒙 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 / A farmer's daughter is always a good thing. Learning how to raise animals, understanding...