SASSY BOY || UNDER CONSTRUCTI...

By uhhzii

with just one look and a smile he's made them fall for him. Status: !!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! More

00: Prologue
01: First day
03: Past Selves
04: Perks of being rich
THANK YOU
✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
IMPORTANT
goodbye

02: A big heart

4.5K 174 69
By uhhzii

CHAPTER 1, PART 2:
Kim Taehyung, What Are You Doing to Me?!

It was almost time for class, the students still shocked about what Taehyung said to them.

The clock was ticking, only 5 minutes left until the principal comes to inspect their classroom for who knows why.

Even Taehyung doesn't know what his father was planning at that moment.

"So.. Is the principal like, your dad or something?" The student beside Taehyung asked, trying to entertain him as the they wait.

Taehyung hummed, impressed and surprised. "Tell me this, how are you managing to guess things correctly?" He asked.

The other chuckled. "How about you stop answering my questions with more questions?" He said. "Well, you answered with a question too." Taehyung said.

"I'm Yoongi." He introduced. "Yoongi, nice to meet you." Taehyung smiled.

"Uhh... Miss Oh?" Hoseok called, raising his hand. "Can I leave?" He asked. "Oh of course! What were you even doing here anyway?" Miss Oh said as she opened the door for Hoseok to leave.

Who stood behind the door made Hoseok freeze and go back to where he was sitting. "Good morning, Miss Oh." The principal greeted.

"A-ah! Mr. Kim! Haha, got me surprised there." Miss Oh greeted, trying to laugh it off.

The students in the class quickly stood up, that included Taehyung, which made the principal smile.

"Good morning, principal Kim!" The students greeted in unison. Which made the principal bow, greeting them as well.

"I expect you don't know why I'm here today, and soon in other days." The principal stated, making the whole class sit down.

Everyone was anticipated of what the principal had to say, even Taehyung wanted to get an explanation on this.

"My son, Kim Taehyung, I will observe how you treat my son. You treat him well, there will be no finals for you. If you don't, summer classes for the rest of the break." He said with a stern voice.

Everyone was chattering in the class again, scared of the consequences they might receive. Especially the student who just pushed Taehyung.

Jimin, he was the class president and always would want to serve justice for anyone who needs it. So, he raised his hand.

Principal Kim noticed this, allowing him to speak. "Yes, Jimin was it?" "Yes sir, Song Dongsu." Jimin stopped momentarily, pointing at the boy not too far from his seat.

"Mistreated your son earlier, by pushing him."

A bunch of ooh's filled the room, making Dongsu embarrassed. He gulped, he knew that not only he has consequences. But he'll give Jimin consequences too.

Taehyung hummed. "That Jimin is quite a good guy." He said, making Yoongi scoff. "Don't fall for that guy. He'll play you just like the others." Yoongi answered.

With all these words Taehyung learnt from a great and good teacher, he didn't understand what just came out of Yoongi's lips. His vocabulary is a bit too modern for me.. Taehyung thought.

"I.. did not quite understand that sentence you've just said." Taehyung said "Why is that kinda hot." Yoongi said, a little too loud. "Hot?" Taehyubg whispered to himself.

"Taehyung, son." Principal Kim called him. "Yes dad?" Taehyung asked, standing up. "I hope you enjoy college, well. Especially since I'm the principal." He chuckled.

"Of course dad. I'll try."

☆~

"This here is the library." Jimin said, giving the few new students a tour. He hates this duty, most of the time. Not when the principal's son is present with him.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung called, all of Jimin's attention going to him. "I'm really sorry to interrupt, I'm liking the place so far. But would you allow us to spend our free time in the library? Some of us are tired as well." He explained.

As of that moment, anything that came out of Taehyung's lips were correct to Jimin. "Oh of course! Please, head inside the library, enjoy your time there." Jimin said opening the door.

He watched as Taehyung and the new students went inside, making sure to count them. "There should be 4 of them.. One, two, three, four, five! Okay they're complete." Jimin thought.

"Wait five? Hey excuse me, who are you?" Jimin asked the hooded student. "New.. New student, haha..." The student said awkwardly.

Jimin rolled his eyes, knowing it was Yoongi. "Okay Yoongi, drop the act." Yoong sighed, removing his hood. "Fuck off Park." He cussed.

"Y'know I've never seen the Min Yoongi follow a boy like a shadow." Jimin said, remembering to see Yoongi follow Taehyung the whole tour.

Yoong snickered. "I only followed behind him 'cause he had such a big ass-" "Hello boys." The principal said, shocking the two.

"Gee principal!" Yoongi exclaimed, clutching his chest. "Haha, gave you boys a fright? Jimin, are you done with the tour." The principal asked.

"Oh, the students were requesting a break. So I allowed them to lounge in the library." Jimin explained, the principal nodding. "I see."

Jimin and Yoongi nodding along as well, not knowing how to get the conversation going.

Yoongi shrugged, his mind only thinking of winging it. "Your son has a big ass-" "-HEART! Big ass heart.." Jimin cut him off his sentence as he glared at Yoongi.

"Sorry, Yoongi usually uses inappropriate language." Jimin says, laughing it off. "Nice to know that's what you think of my son." Principal Kim said. "I'll go now, thank you both."

And with that, the principal waved goodbye. Making them both sigh in relief.

Jimin hit Yoongi on the shoulder. "What were you thinking?!" Jimin yelled. "I MEAN WAS IT A LIE?!" Yoongi yelled back.

Jimin sighed. "I hate it when you're right." Jimin said, making Yoongi laugh. "Are the playboy days back, Park?" Yoongi bickered. "Zip it."

"I'm gonna get you back for that." Jimin said, annoyed. Even he doesn't know why he's enraged, Yoongi's just too good when it comes to ironic insults.

Yoongi scoffed. "What are you gonna do? Tell the principal?" Yoongi teased, changing the tone of his voice and making it smaller.

Jimin exhaled sharply. That indeed was his plan. He rolled his eyes. "Ugh what am I doing. You better be glad it's half day today, 'cause you're spending the next 3 hours in detention."

"What- What did I do?!" Yoongi yelled. "Stop the act dude, I saw you hanging out with the delinquents." Jimin said.

"Oh so just because I was hanging out with delinquents makes me one as well?"

"Yeah, if you were smoking pot with them."

Yoongi sighed. "I wasn't smoking with them, I was genuinely just trying to make friends with them." He explained, embarrassed by what he said.

Jimin felt had a sense of guilt growing inside him. Yep, he said something stupid, and made a stupid assumption. "Look, I-"

Thud!

"Did you hear that?" Yoongi asked, worried and a bit scared. "Yeah that was pretty loud." Jimin replied. "Let's go in."

"Wait!" Jimin yelled stopping Yoongi from entering the door. "What now?" Yoongi asked angrily. "Whatever you do, don't slap anyone on the face."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I'll just slap Taehyung's ass instead."

"I'm gonna report that!" Jimin threatened. Obviously it had no effect on Yoongi, Jimin sighed. "The AUDACITY."

☆~

how r u guys?
hope u enjoyed ^_^

zii .ᐟ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.1M 41.1K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
356K 31.1K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
79.7K 1.5K 65
Mikaiah behind cameras. Are they true or we're just being delulu? Mikaiah au