Our Allies

By Lilypearlgrace

Lily Jackson and her friends has been called to Olympus to meet their new allies. Little does the friends kno... More

There Are MORE?!?!?!
The Norse Arrives
Here comes the Kanes
Auradon Prep Waltzes In
Oh No! Its The Cahills!
Wizards And Witches, Oh My!
The Guardians Crash In
Grimm vs Goodfellow
Vesta's student flies through on my brother
Jaxson Makes An Awesome Entrance

We meet the Elves........

27 0 0
By Lilypearlgrace

LILY'S POV-
After our reunion with the children of the big three, basically jumping on Bee, we all calmed down. I was sitting with Silena and Beck, with Matt on my other side. "OMG! Lily, you have grown! Your what? 17? 18?" She asked me. I laughed. "18, Silena." I answered my friend. "Oh! And Matly is a thing, right?" I nodded. She and I both laughed. Then there was another flash. I saw the blue eyes and smiled. The Elves! Yes! I scanned for my little sister. Then I saw her. Was she next to Fitz? As in, my best friend Fitz Vacker? OMGS! They are holding hands! Ek! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My ship has sailed! I smirked, and before they could see me, I hid in the shadows. ""Fitzory Vacker~" I called, in a high pitched voice. Everyone was confused. Expect for Nico, Bianca and Hazel, who saw me in the shadows. I then scanned the Elve's faces, and saw my other best friend, Tam Song. "Tammy Song~~~" I called in the same voice. "Who are you?" Tam asked. I gasped in surprise. "Why can't you see me, Tammy? You are a Shade!" He blushed. "Oh..." He said and I smiled. He scanned the shadows, and then saw me. He started laughing like a madman. I said in the voice again, "Shh..." He nodded. "Okay. Fitzy, I'll ask you questions about me, you answer. I'll tell you if your right or wrong." I said, still in the voice. Piper burst out laughing. "I know who it is!" She laughed. "Alright, Fitz, what's my favorite color?" Fitz thought for a minute. "Pink?" He asked. "No!" I replied, disgusted. "I despise pink! Black, Blue and Red are my favorite colors!" He shrugged. "Well, I don't know you, so how am I supposed to know that?" I growled. "Because Im your best friend, Stupid." His eyes went wide. "Lily?" He whispered. I walked out of the shadows, ignoring him. I sat down next to Matt, and laying my head on his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 49K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
159K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
388K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
718K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.