Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 46

36.7K 1.4K 92
By ju5ta9url

Arjun's P.O.V.

When I woke up, Tanvi was still sleeping besides me. When I checked her temperature, I realised it was still there but it was better than yesterday. So I quickly took a shower, told mom to call a doctor and left a note for her. I mean even though I wanted to stay, I had to attend that meeting. Urgh! I felt so bad for doing this.

As soon as I reached to office, I quickly finished the meeting. Signing the agreement which even though took some of my time, I read really well in order to avoid any loopholes. Then I quickly cleared my schedule. And in no time I was back home.

As I entered the room, I found that Tanvi was sitting on the bed as she spoke to someone.

"Yes Yash, we'll be there... Yes Sanjay, come on don't be angry on me, I wasn't well, I'm serious... Wah! Look at you, such an asshole... Yes, I won't forget, promise", and with that she ended the call.

Then turning to look at her husband who was standing near the door.

"Oh, hi didn't see you there", she said as she got up from the bed and walked over to me.

"Yeah yeah, of course you wouldn't see me here, as if I'm someone important", I said while playfully narrowing my eyes at her.

"Hmmm, let me think", she said as she tapped her finger on her chin and titled her head as if thinking.

"Let me think huh?", I mimicked her before grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer.

"Uh huh", she said as she started giggling cutely.

"So, what was he saying?"

"Oh! Well it's his birthday party tomorrow so we have to go, it's more like an order, he said we have to come for the party", she said as she rested her head on my chest.

"Ok, we'll go, but first tell me what all you did before I came back from work"

"Urmm... Well I woke up, took a warm shower, don't worry mom helped you know because if something happened to me, mom knows you'll go crazy, anyways then the doctor came and said that it's just a mild fever and that I don't have to do any tedious work and I... I missed you", her last words were almost a whisper.

"Awwww baby, I missed you too", I said before kissing her cheeks and then mom called us down for lunch.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
T

anvi's P.O.V.

"Arjun! I can walk!"

"Yes I know but you're delicate and I just want to do it"

"Oh come on, mom and dad are there downstairs"

"Yeah and they're going to be proud of me for taking care of my wife so dearly"

"Yes yes Arjun, we are very proud", said mom and I quickly hid my beetroot face in his chest which caused everyone on the dining table to start laughing.

"I will kill you", I gritted out lowly as I clutched his collar. He just shook with laughter and then settled me down on the chair and sat next to me as we ate lunch.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tanvi's P.O.V.

Today when I woke up, I felt thousand times better. When I woke up, I realised I was tucked besides Arjun as he had his arms wrapped around me. Oh lord, bless me.

I trailed my finger and tucked the few strands of his hair back and then with the pad of my thumb I caressed his lower lip. God knows what possessed me to do it. I seemed to be only staring at his lips. And then suddenly the lips parted and he bit my thumb. That shook me out of the daze and jerk away from him. I glared at him as I blew air to my thumb.

"Want me to kiss it better?", He asked in his deep morning voice and oh god! I think I just had a heart attack at the way his sexy morning voice made my heart go crazy. He just grinned as his warm hands took hold of my thumb and he brought it to his lips and while looking in my eyes, he kissed the thumb.

Why was I sweating suddenly? Why was I feeling so hot?

"It's because you have a really hot husband", my inner voice said. Oh I definitely couldn't deny it. He is really really hot.

"Earth to Anvi! Daydreaming about me?", He asked cheekily.

"No, day dreaming about someone way more hotter", I think I regretted saying those words because in an instant we were flipped over so he was now above me with his eyes narrowed.

"Someone way hotter? Really?"

"Mhmm"

"Then let me remind you something, this", he said as he started kissing my whole face. "This" kiss "this" kiss "this" kiss "this" kiss "and these lips are all mine", he said and finally captured my lips and started kissing me as if showing his possessiveness. Cute! I liked it.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door and we both jerked away from each other only to headbutt each other.

"Ow!"

"Come in"

A head poked in and it was Sonia.

"Uh well you see, we have to get ready for her brother's birthday party that's today and it's already 1 in the afternoon--"

"One in the afternoon!"

"Wtf! I didn't sleep that long"

"Yeah but you both kissed for a long time", Sonia smartly added.

"Wha... I"

"We... We did--"

"Don't even deny it, anyways, you", she said as she pointed her finger at me,"quickly take a shower and come to my room"

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"No no no, don't pull my hair!", I whined for the 100th time.

"No, don't poke my eye with the kajal"

"Well fucking sit straight then!"

"But... But what can I do when my eyes start watering when you try to put kajal"

"Oh god! Mom you only do it to your spoilt child"

"As if you aren't my spoilt child Sonia!", Mom said as she took the kajal and applied it.

"Done, you're ready", mom said as she kissed my forehead, but not literally touching her lips to my forehead otherwise I would have a lipstick mark on my forehead.

Just a snapshot of how she looks.

This is what Sonia wore.

"Wow!"

"You look beautiful" Sonia and I complemented each other.

"Yeah yeah and forget about me", mom said in a fake upset tone.

"How can you look better than us? You don't even look like our mother", Sonia said, well she wasn't wrong. Mom looked absolutely gorgeous.

"You're so beautiful mom", I complemented her.

"Bas bas, no need to butter me"

"No, really mom"

"Of course I know I'm beautiful", mom said.

Now I know where Arjun gets his cockiness from. Then we all went downstairs.

All the men just stared at us, jaws dropped down to the floor, eyes wide as they stood still.

"Close that mouth before you catch a fly", mom said sassily as she made her way towards her husband.

"You look beautiful", we all heard dad whisper.

"See mom we told you, but I'm sure you were waiting for dad to complement you", Sonia said as she wrapped her arms around Roshan who held baby Aryan.

"Shhhhh", mom said as they both walked out of the house and sat inside the car.

"Urmm... We'll go with them, you both come in another car", Sonia said as they also quickly walked out leaving Arjun and I alone.

"You look like a sparkling lemon", he blurted out as he looked at me.

"Huh? A lemon? A sparkling lemon? Well atleast I'm sparkling", I said as I made my way over to the parking lot.

"I... I uh"

"Just start the car Arjun, we don't wanna be late", I said as we settled inside the car and he started driving.

As usual the evening traffic was making my mind go crazy. For fucks sake.

Once we reached the house that was well lit and we could hear voices of people.

As I was about to enter the house, I was spun around and caged between the wall and Arjun.

"You see baby, you looked so beautiful that you rendered me speechless and I blurted out bullshit", he said honestly looking cute.

"It's ok"

"Really! You look very beautiful baby", he said as he kissed my cheeks.

"Ok, fine now let's go before someone finds out that you're kissing me over here"

"Well I'm not exactly kissing you and so what if they find out, not like I'm eloping with someone else"

"Shut up! And let's just go", I said as I pulled him inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Namaste guys!
I'm back with another update. It's a pretty long chapter I've written after a long time.

Also, the next chapter that I've written is quite fun filled and I'm sure you guys will love it.

So I've just written another little something. I mean after I wrote the last one, I had made a list of all the things I want to write about and instead of writing something from the list, I wrote something else. Honestly, like something happened yesterday and these words just flowed out of my mind.

Also, a doggo post:

Ahxuenddkdndnssks

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 856 18
"I will break your ego by marrying you and leaving you alone,I will see how you will face the world" he said. And he did what he said. After some t...
1.2M 45.1K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
57.1K 2.8K 77
Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey of "Bound by Tradition Unbound by Love" I want to offer you a small heads up. In certain parts of sout...
94.2K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...