Got it

By Sean_kaycee1234

Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice are best friends, but what happens when love gets in the way. Join along with them a... More

One
Meet the characters
Two
Three
Four
Authors Note
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five

Twenty Eight

1.2K 49 45
By Sean_kaycee1234

<Sean POV>

They're still on call....(Sean, Tate)

- Lies... actually talking about partnership. You know that tour in France you told me about. Well thinking about it, I think I'm going to accept the offer.

-What?! No way. I can't belive it. I'm so so happy Seanie. You know what I'm coming over right now. Thank you, thank you.

- Okay, we'll talk about it when you get to my house. Talk to you later. Bye Tate. Love you.

-Bye Sean.

~Call ended~

As soon as I parked into my driveway, I unbuckled my seatbelt before leaning my head back onto my car seat. What have I done? I mean, Kaycee doesn't want me anymore, so why would she care. Right? Oh God.

I was sitting in my car for nearly twenty minutes now and I probably would have sat there for longer if my mom hadn't came out of the house to call me in.

'Sean, what are you doing? Did you fall asleep?' My mom asked me opening my car door.

'No, I was just thinking about sff' I replied getting out and following my mom inside.

'About what?' She said.

'Well... now is probably a good time to tell you... but I accepted this offer for a dance tour in France.' I said shutting my eyes, waiting for an answer.

'Oh-really' my mom said quietly.

'Mhm... it's like a partner da-'

'Oh a partner tour. Well why didn't you just say that for starters. Is Laura going with you? I bet you and Kaycee would leave France speeachless with your storytelling.' My mom said proudly.

'Uhm-that's the thing. It's not with Kaycee' I said lowly.

'What do you mean? She is your partner, right?' My mom asked me confused.

'It's with Tate... I know it may be a stretch but I already told her that I'd do it. This is huge for me, Mama'

'I mean you are practically an adult now, you get to make your own decisions. But have you talked to Kaycee about this'

'Kinda. Well not really. But she wouldn't care' I rambled.

'I would make sure that you tell Kaycee first before finalizing anything, dear' 

'Trust me, Mama. She won't care' I tried to reason. My mom just shrugged her shoulders as she walked upstairs, probably into her room. I shook my head before heading into the kitchen and cooking up something quick and easy for myself and Tate. I spread blankets all over the couch before turning the TV on.

~Ding Dong~

I opened the door, to welcome Tate in. She was wearing shorts under an over sized hoodie. Her face was free of any makeup and her hair was tied into a loose messy bun. Beautiful. 

'Hey Seanie' she greeted me standing on her tippy toes to press a small kiss on my cheek.

'Hey, you look great' I replied before giving her waist a small squeeze.

'I can't belive you said yes. We're going on tour. It's crazy' she squealed jumping onto my couch.

'I know' I replied placing plates of food on top of small nearby table. 'So when are we leaving and coming back' I asked her.

'Well...we'll be leaving on the 25th of a June, a week after prom. And we'll be back on the 23rd of September. So three months.' She excitedly said clinging onto my arm.

'That's a long time' I answered.

'I know it is, but like you can have your mom or dad or just somebody around if you want to. My mom's coming. Besides you go to teach class in China for like three months so it's not a big deal.' Tate reassured me.

'You're right' I said biting into my food.

'So... you're definitely coming. Right? Is that your final decision?' She questioned me. I thought back to Kaycee for  a minute. No, Get away from me, Sean. 

'Yup, we're going to France' I exclaimed. Tate pulled me into a hug as my food toppled all over the ground. She looked at me apologetically before I wrapped my arms back around her and pulled her on top of me.

'Thank you Sean... I love you' she whispered.

'I love you too' I whispered back, intertwining our fingers together.

<Kaycee POV>

He left. Just like that, he left me. He gave up on us.

I was staring at my door for what felt like an eternity as I thought back to what had just happened. I'm a waste of his time. 

'Hey K, can I come in?' I heard Devon's voice saying from the other side of the door.

'S-sure' I stuttered. He sat down beside me as he brought me into his warmth.

'He's an idiot, K. I don't know what happened. And I honestly don't think I wanna know. But if he hurts me little sister than just know that there is no chance he's coming back here' Devon said protectively.

'Thanks Dev' I said tightening my grip on him.

'Woah there K. I'm still human and right now it fells like you're trying to kill me' Devon said causing me to let out a small laugh and loosen my grip. Kylie and my mom came on a few minutes later as they all wrapped their arms around me. #Family Hug.

'Oh my God, I know what we can do to get your mind of him' Kylie screamed causing me to jump in my spot. ' prom dress hsopping' she squealed.

'Nooo' I groaned. ' I'm not going to prom, especially since Sean and Tate are probably going together. There's no way I'm going' I said stubbornly.

'Come on, let's show him what he's missing' Kylie said nudging me with a mischievous look on her face.

'No, whenever somebody says that things never end up going in my favour' I groaned.

'Well, it will this time...cause it's prom. The special time of year where you get to dress up like Cinderella and have a Prince Charming' Kylie said dreamily.

'Nope, it's not for me' I said wiping the dry tear stains from my cheek.

'Oh come on, prom is for everyone. Absolutely everyone. Now, for real get your moping butt off the bed and lets go'.

'Maybe not today, Ky. Give her some time and space' my mom told her.

'Fine' she huffed

'I think I'm gonna take a nap' I said changing topic while getting under the covers.

'Okay then sweetie, Devon and Kylie come on' My mom said.

I closed my eyes shut as I tried to blank my mind. But I couldn't, I mean who could blank their mind when they practically just lost their best friend. It's all for the better, I kept telling myself as I fell asleep into a somewhat peaceful slumber.

<Kylie POV>

It's been 3 hours since Kaycee told us that she's going to take a nap. That's a very long nap if you ask me. I was sunbathing outside with Kino and Lulu until I heard the garden door being whipped open and running feet come towards me.

'Oh my God Ky, you have to see this' Devon told me showing me a Instagram photo of a dance tour in France. I looked at him questioningly. What's he trying to say.

'Read it' he instructed me. 

@TateMcrae along with some of her friends are coming together for three months to hold multiple dance classes in France. Go to www. DancewithTate/France.com for more details.

'Okay, I've read it. Tate's going to France for three months, so what's it to us' I chuckled.

'Press on the photo and look at the tags.' Devon told me. My heart literally dropped when I read the final tag. @Seanlew

AN- SO HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YALL.  IM SO ECSTATIC. THANK YOU GUYS FOR VOTING FOR MY STORY.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN BETWEEN PROM AND THE DANCE TOUR IN FRANCE?

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, FOLLOW, VOTE AND SHARE.

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 121 5
Male genshin characters x Male reader *COVER ART NOT MINE
i'm fine 2 By <3

Teen Fiction

13.5K 196 10
the second part of "Im fine"šŸ’•
14K 301 16
Tommy and Y/N were childhood friends while growing up, even with their age differences. The two met Tubbo and Ranboo and they all immediately became...
122K 2.8K 54
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad