School 2020(Iz*one Version)

By RedEld

Elite Four, Super Four and Neutral Four. Only one team can rule the school. The girls friendship are tested b... More

Welcome to School 2020
Fight
Lies
The Feels
Over?
Girlfriend
Caught
Crushed
Letting Go
Carnival
Truth
Sorry
Anger
Idiot
Down
Thank You

My Girl

1.5K 60 26
By RedEld

"Dummy,"

"Ahn Yujin!"

Minju stood, smiling wide at Yujin.

"Why are you here? Do you want to die?" Yujin scolded her.

"Yujin, I'm really sorry,"

"Let's talk inside,"

"Yujin, please forgive me," Minju reached for Yujin's hand.

"I will forgive you if you agree to go inside,"

Minju replied with a smile and a nod. Yujin grabbed Minju's hand and they went inside the house. Minju followed Yujin to her room. When they reached Yujin's room, Yujin took a towel and rinsed Minju's hair with it. Minju just stared at Yujin who was rinsing her hair.

"You will get sick, you need to shower," Yujin said.

"Ermm,"

"You are an idiot for standing out there for that long," Yujin mumbled.

"Ermm,"

"Are you okay?" Yujin stopped and looked down at Minju.

"I miss you," Minju uttered.

"I miss you too MinMin," Yujin cupped Minju's face and gave a kiss on her forehead, "now, go shower, I will prepare some food,"

Minju nodded and went to shower while Yujin called the maid to prepare food for Minju. Yujin checked her phone. Tonnes of message from Sakura and Chaeyeon telling her to check on Minju.

"They really take care of Minju well,"

Yujin waited until Minju was done cleaning up. Yujin lends Minju a shirt and shorts.

"Come here, sit," Yujin called Minju, telling her to sit on the bed.

Minju did as Yujin told and sat on the bed. Yujin then kneeled in front of Minju with a first aid kit.

"This looks bad," Yujin sighed as she looked at Minju's wounds.

"Owh, that one," Minju almost forget about the cut.

"I will put some ointment so it might hurt a little," Yujin said, soft.

"Erm,"

Yujin treated Minju's injury gently. Minju squealed sometime but she tried her best to endure it.

"That's it, you are good," Yujin added as she was done treating. Yujin then looked up to Minju and noticed the bruises on her face. Yujin felt bad for her.

"Does it hurt?" Yujin cupped Minju's face with her right hand with her thumb caressing her cheek.

"This will heal," Minju replied.

"They hurt my MinMin," Yujin pouted her lips.

"And I hurt my Yujinnie," Minju said, "I'm really sorry for lying, I should have told you the truth,".

"It's okay. At least I know that you love me more now,"

"Yujin, she's my past and you are my future," Minju cupped Yujin's face, pinning their forehead together.

"I want to be your future forever," Yujin confessed.

"Then, don't leave me alone again,"

"I won't, and please trust me, put your trust on me,"

"I will,"

They exchanged smile before Yujin tilted her head and leaned in to kiss Minju's lips. They closed their eyes to enjoy the blissful kiss.

"I love you Yujinnie,"

Yujin brushed their nose together and replied, "I love you too MinMin,".

= = = = =

Hitomi was back in her house. Rino guided her to her room.

"Sweetheart, this is your room," Rino said with a smile.

"Thank you, Mom,"

"Call me if you need anything okay?"

"Sure,"

Rino left after closing the door. She went downstairs and met Nako who was drinking her milk in the kitchen.

"Having fun babying her Mom?" Nako asked.

"I did this for you, so you better not ruin it," Rino warned.

"She will tell the police when she remembered though, there is no need to pretend like we care for her," Nako took a sip of her milk.

"Nako, at least if she remembers, she will rethink about it, how we treat her when she was sick, you should be nice to her too!" Rino added.

"I don't want to be a fake person, I will treat her harsh as usual, just looking at her face annoys me," Nako gulped her milk down and placed the glass on the table.

"Nako, why are you like this? Are you crazy?"

"There is no point doing this anymore since everyone in the school probably found out about what happened,"

"What do you mean?"

"Wonyoung, Chaewon and the others, they all suspect me, I have no place to hide anymore,"

"Then, you have to move school, go abroad, you will be safe there,"

"Will I?" Nako laughed sarcastically.

"Nako, I'm serious,"

"I don't want to run away; I'm not running away after all my hard work! I can be the top in school now that she lost her memories!"

"That's not what matter now! You are in danger! What if the police found out?" Rino was worried.

"Police? Huh," Nako scoffed.

"Nako?"

"It was an accident; she tripped and fell in school. I can tell them that. But you, you abused her, so the one who should run now is you, not me," Nako stated.

"Nako, you are crazy! Are you going to put me in jail to save yourself?"

"Well, I'm young, you are old, you have to sacrifice for me,"

"I'm your Mom, don't you care about me?"

Nako gave her 'I don't give a fuck' look and left to her room. Rino leaned her hand on the table. She took a deep breath.

"What is going on with that kid?"

= = = = =

Yena rushed to the playground after a call from Nako. Nako wanted to meet her even though it was late. Yena found Nako sitting on the swing. Yena walked to her and sat on the other swing.

"You call me again," Yena broke the silence.

"You are the only one that will come when I call, so I call you," Nako said.

"I thought you don't want to meet me anymore,"

"If you want to hate me like the others and leave, go on. I don't care anymore,"

"Hey, I'm joking,"

"I don't like joke," Nako bluntly said.

"Okay sorry,"

It was silent for a moment. Nako did not say anything.

"So, what is it?" Yena asked.

"I think everyone in school hate me,"

"That's obvious," Yena agreed.

"What do you think I should do? Should I confront them?"

"No, you should apologise instead,"

"But, I don't think I did any wrong,"

"Are you for real?"

"I just exposed their bad so I'm not at fault," Nako reasoned.

"But not that way, I mean you should have not meddled with them,"

"They asked for it," Nako added.

"What do you mean?"

"They threatened me that they will report me to the police for pushing Hitomi down the stairs. I don't know what to do," Nako revealed.

"You are the one who push Hitomi?" Yena was surprised.

"Yes, I did because she was a bitch! She would not listen to me!" Nako was in a break down.

Yena stood. She looked at Nako, speechless. Nako looked up to Yena. There was fire in her eyes. The innocent Nako was no more. The person in front of her was Nako that was full of ambition and revenge and hatred.

"So, you are going to report me too now that you know?" Nako stood and face Yena, "You are going to hate me like them too? You are going to threaten me?"

Unexpectedly, Yena pulled Nako for a hug. She strokes Nako's back. Nako froze from the sudden hug.

"I'm not going to do that, I will help you," Yena whispered.

"What are you saying now?"

"I will stay with you, I will protect you," Yena assured.

"Why? Why would you?" Nako is confused.

"You are someone I treasure, I won't let you down," Yena promised.

"Really?"

"I promise,"

Nako was calm in Yena's arm. Somehow, it felt comfortable in Yena's embrace.

= = = = =

"I'm sorry to everyone," Yujin announced as she came back to school with Minju. Yujin was standing in front of the class with Minju by her side. Minju has recover from her injury. Chaeyeon, Sakura, Eunbi, Hyewon, Chaewon and Wonyoung applause.

"Finally, she is back to her sense," Sakura laughed.

"I know I'm a jerk, sorry," Yujin added.

"It's okay, we are sorry to for lying to you," Eunbi said.

"It's not a big issue, after all we are all friend," Yujin claimed.

"Pfft friend, what a joke," Wonyoung scoffed.

"Jang Wonyoung, are you picking a fight now?"

"Do you want a fight?" Wonyoung stood from her seat.

"Stop it," Minju pulled Yujin's hand.

"Yes, listen to Minju, you always want to fight," Wonyoung provoked.

"Jang Wonyoung, sit down!" Chaewon pulled Wonyoung to sit back on her chair.

"If you two want to fight, I will join. Let's see who will lose," Sakura interrupted.

Wonyoung and Yujin gulped. Not a good idea to fight Sakura. Luckily, Hitomi arrived with Yuri. Hitomi greeted them with a smile and they cheered for her. They introduced themselves to Hitomi since Hitomi forget them all.

"Hii-chan, you might not remember but I'm the coolest person in class," Wonyoung praised herself.

"Don't believe her, actually she is a cry baby," Yuri whispered.

"Jo Yuri, I'm really the coolest!!" Wonyoung protested.

"Enough Wonnie, go back to your seat," Chaewon called from the back.

"I don't want to!" Wonyoung refused.

Chaewon head to them and gave Wonyoung a strong stare, leaning closer towards her face.

"Are you disobeying me?"

"I'm not going to listen to you!"

"Is this how us going to be? Push and pull?" Chaewon asked.

"What do you mean us? There is never us,"

"Then, don't you want to make one?"

Wonyoung flustered. Everyone was watching them. They were waiting for Wonyoung to response.

"Make what? I don't understand," Wonyoung switched her gaze away from Chaewon.

Chaewon was about to reply but Sakura came and stood in between them.

"Okay, enough flirting in class, class is starting soon, go back to your seat," Sakura instructed.

They all protested Sakura who was ruining the moment, but they all listened to her anyway. Chaewon winked at Wonyoung before she returned to her seat. Wonyoung blushed and Sakura grinned at her when she noticed that girl face.

"Really? She really come to school?" Yujin could not believe what she just saw. The others switched their attention to the door. Yena and Nako appeared. Yena waved at them as usual while Nako with her stiff face took her seat in front. She even ignored Hitomi who was waving at her.

"Yena, what are you doing with her?" Wonyoung approached Yena.

"Please, just go back to your seat," Yena begged.

"I can't believe you!"

Hitomi is still confused about what happened. The others did not want to tell Hitomi anything for her own safety, so they kept it low. The school bell rang and nobody in the class could study properly. They were distracted by Nako. Nako missed school for two weeks and finally showed up. That made them triggered.

= = = = =

Nako was sitting alone in the rooftop. She hated the fact that everyone gave her a glare whenever she passed by. She heard them talking bad about her especially those Yujin's fan.

"Nako,"

Nako turned and found Wonyoung behind her.

"What do you want now?" Nako was so pissed.

"Don't act dumb. Are you pretending that nothing happened in school?"

"What happened? Give me idea," Nako pretended.

"You pushed Hitomi down the stairs, revealed everyone secret and you now you play dumb? Do you want to die?"

"Are you going to kill me? You want to kill?" Nako provoked.

"I'm going to expose you!"

"Do you have proof that I pushed Hitomi? Do you have it?"

Wonyoung bit her lip, holding her anger. She clenched her fist. She really wanted to smack the person in front of her.

"You have no proof that I pushed her, so get lost!" Nako bumped her shoulder against Wonyoung's and walked away.

"Not that fast!"

Wonyoung grabbed Nako's wrist and hold them tight.

"Let me go! You are hurting me!"

"You are too much!"

"Move!" Nako escaped from Wonyoung's grip.

"I know you and your Mom abused Hitomi at home, I will report you to the police with proof I have!" Wonyoung threatened.

"What did you say?"

"I told you I will expose you! You are going to rot in jail with you Mom!"

"You bitch!"

Nako was about to slap Wonyoung but a strong pair of hand grabbed her wrist.

"What are you doing to my girl?" Chaewon appeared, looking all cool next to Wonyoung.

Wonyoung's heart flattered when she saw the cool Chaewon, but unknown to her, another person was there. Yena was there too and she was holding Chaewon's wrist. She glared at Chaewon and questioned,

"And what are you doing to my girl?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 334 16
*IZ*ONE Greek Demigod AU" Yena, Chaewon, and Yujin had always thought that their friendship was a product of fate. Ever since the trio met, things ju...
3.3K 260 18
When a girl being forcibly brought to a mysterious place. How will she take the truth ? How will the other treat her ? In this story, the main charac...
18.1K 445 16
Sakura is the girl who left everything to fulfill her dreams, but finds trouble trusting the people that matter most. Chaeyeon is the brilliant dance...
26.9K 1.2K 51
ENOZI Academy... A private high school with the majority of their students being gifted with some sort of supernatural talent. When twelve special g...