Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 45

35.6K 1.5K 61
By ju5ta9url

After eating dinner where Arjun didn't talk to me at all but I did see him sneak glances. Mom and dad said that they would like to take some rest so they handed us the their car key and went and sat with Roshan and Sonia, leaving us alone in their car.

They had left as soon as everyone was done eating. I was a slow poke so I still had to finish eating. I was also shivering a lot. I knew it. I would be sick. My body was warming up. I stared at Arjun who was busy on his phone. I excused myself and went to the washroom to wash my face and came back to see Arjun had already paid the bill and was standing outside.

"Come on, let go", I said and he just shook his head and started walking. I instantly pulled his hand and turned him around. Placing my warm hands on his cheeks, I pulled him closer to me, placing my forehead against his.

"You're seriously going to ignore me just because I didn't give you a kiss?"

He said nothing but just stared at me.

"Oh Arjun, you goof ball", I said and kissed his cheeks.

"You want fever?"

"Wah! This is different, people usually ask for something else, but look at you, here you are asking you husband if he wants fever?"

"Arjun, I'll gladly give you a kiss if you want to be sick the next day"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, that by the way I'm shivering right now, I'm going to be sick for sure", I said. That brought him back to his sense and his eyes widened as he stared at me before placing a hand on my forehead.

"Oh god! Tanvi, how could you not inform me about it? Urgh! I feel bad for ignoring you the whole time now! You're forehead is burning", he said and quickly tugged me inside the car.

"You've got nothing to be sorry about Arjun, I knew I was going to be ill", I said softly.

"But still, oh god, I'm so sorry Tanvi, wait a second, I'm sure they have paracetamol here", he said and retrieved a first aid box from the car. Quickly removing a tablet he gave it to me with a bottle. I quickly took it and gulped it down.

"Arjun, drive", I said.

"B-but-"

"Arjun, I'm not dying!"

"Don't talk about dying like that", he said in a serious tone.

"Arjun, go on, drive, I'm right next to you", I said before I finally slept.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Arjun's P.O.V.

"Finally", I whispered as I saw my house. After hours of driving, we were finally home. Luckily, Roshan didn't drive that fast so we were able to cover up. We did get down to drink coffee late at night but Anvi was asleep in the car.

I drove inside the parking lot and quickly parked the car before going to the passenger side and quickly took her in my arms and started walking towards our house. We all didn't bother removing our luggage considering the fact that we were all very tired.

"Good night everyone", I said before walking to my room and gently placing her on the bed. I quickly removed her jacket and her shoes. Quickly placing them on aside, I went to the bathroom and in a bowl I took some water and a washcloth. I placed the bowl near the side and dipped the cloth in the water before squeezing the excess water out and placing it on her forehead.

Then, I went inside the kitchen and cooked some warm soup. If my mom sees me, she's going to tease me a lot but I'm sure she'll be proud of me. In fact, she's the one who's taught me how to cook soups.

"I thought so", I heard my mum whisper. I knew it. This woman would wake up. She's anyways a light sleeper.

"Don't you want to sleep, you have a really important meeting tomorrow", mom said.

"My wife is more important than my work, mom"

"I've taught you well", she said and chuckled.

"So what happened?"

"She has mild fever, and I'm doing everything that you've taught me", I said.

"I'm so proud of you two, both of you treat your wives like they're your only reason for existing"

"Well, mom, Sonia is mine but you all are as well", Roshan said out of no where.

"You're awake?"

"Yeah, you see I am a light sleeper like mom as well"

I transferred the hot soup to the bowl and said good bye to them.

"See mom, look at him, now he's cooking for his wife as well", I heard Roshan speak after I had entered the room.

"Don't act like you wouldn't have done it if your wife was sick, you would've surely been shouting orders to us", mom said playfully.

"Come on mom, it's time to sleep", Roshan said not replying to mom's previous comment.

"See, now you're even trying to change the topic", mom chuckled.

When I entered the room, I saw Tanvi was awake.

"I've cooked a soup for you", I said and she just hummed.

I placed the bowl on the side and helped her sit up and fed her the warm soup. Then I gave her the medicine and let her sleep.

"Just lie down next to me Arjun", she whispered and I couldn't deny her, so I went and lied down besides her.

"It's ok, I'll take care of you when you get my fever", she joked and wrapped her arms around me and finally slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!
So I'm back with another update. I'm sorry if it wasn't that great.

So, I had a sad moment today. I said goodbye to one of my really close friend. Nope, he's not dead. He's alive. But, something happened and we had to stop talking to each other. Haha💔. But I'm fine I guess. Things will get better. Because after a heavy rainfall, sun does shine once again😁.

Anyways, your author drew once again, here it is:

Also, a doggo post for you all people:

Isn't he cute? Oh god! Ajdjenfekddjwdnddnnf

Anyways, keep voting and commenting. Your comments and votes keep me going.

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 20.4K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
164K 12K 34
Dhruv Malhotra: Business tycoon of India ,CEO of Malhotra & Co... He is the eldest son of the family..Someone who loves his family more than anything...
28.2K 1.5K 35
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other.  FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...
93.6K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...