Vocabulary (Sans x Reader)

By Classic_Sans_Offical

Getting to know someone takes a lot of work, so why not skip to the good part? Adronitis: The frustration wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Before you read

77 2 1
By Classic_Sans_Offical

I just wanted to explain somethings before I started this book. I've been writing this book for a while, and have put serious effort into it. The first chapter was written a year ago, so its pretty bad. The chapters after get progressively better.

The drama starts in chapter 10 :)

Each chapter will have a song at the top that relates to it. Listening is optional and I hope you enjoy them :)

There are mentions of suicide and abuse in this book, so if these things trigger you, It would be best to find a different book.

The abusive relationship is based off one I had, so please try and be respectful.

Chapters will be posted every/ every other Monday! (Depending on how my life looks) 

Thanks so much for reading and enjoy the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 339 16
Life was bad on top. she was just a hermit in her own way. things go wild when she fall down a tiny hole. she experiences feelings that she didn't kn...
3K 141 17
(ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs sᴀɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴘʏʀᴜs ᴀᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) ||ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴏɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙʏ sᴀʏɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."|| Life was merciful enough to...
119K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
163K 6.1K 58
'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some type of power.' You kept it to yourself...