LOVING MY BULLY...(ON HOLD)

By kannammakathal

This is my third story on Abhigya... This is a story of college students.. He is a bully of her.. that's it... More

Character sketch
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

Chapter 1

1.6K 96 14
By kannammakathal

Hi friends.. Thanks for selecting this story and spending ur precious time here...

No proof read.. Sorry for my mistakes...

Happy reading📖 ❤...

Prags POV...

" Morya re morya ganpati bappa
Shambhu sutaya, shambhu sutaya, lambodaraye morya
Manya re bappa morya
Ganpati bappa morya
Devaa.. ho... ho.. "

I woke up from my beautiful sleep by the song played in a nearby temple. I wandered my eyes to the wall clock that is on my left to find the time which is past 6 am already. Today is a special day. To be specific, a new beginning in my life.

Let me introduce myself first. I'm Pragya, 19 yrs old girl. I was brought up in an Orphanage since I remember. However I shifted to Hostel with a part time job at a departmental store when I turned 18. I completed my diploma degree in Mech after 10th std.

Now I'm going to join the Top most college in India to complete my bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering. Yes, I'm poor but I got the luck to join the college through my scholarships. I'm grateful that I'm good at studies to become a university topper otherwise I wouldn't have a chance to join my dream college.

I didn't have a friend to call bff till now. I did want to make one but nobody is interested to become a friend of a nerd who is also poor and an orphan. Some people will be nice to me only when they want my help or notes for exams. Otherwise no one truly want to interact with me and become a frnd.

I like solitude though. I myself isn't a talkative person. More like I'm awkward and shy to initiate conversation but I'm a good listener. And never gonna lie, I can be outspoken when I'm nervous. This is weird, I know but I can't help it.

I came out of my thoughts when i heard Bell🔔 sound from the nearby temple where the song played just before now. After checking the time which is 10 past 6 now, I dragged myself out of my bed and went to wash room to do my morning oblation. I got ready wearing my fav blue chudithar.

Then after taking the bag which I packed last night and my mobile and sending a little prayer to my favorite god 'Ganesh', I walked out of my hostel locking the door to eat breakfast in my hostel mess. Then I walked to bus stop to take a bus to start the first day of college.

I entered the college with awe. This college is literally a dream. Everything looked so neat and grand. Every single thing screamed rich even the students. They look like they came out of magazines wearing branded clothing and accessories. Suddenly I felt nervous as I looked so out of place with my pale chudithar and my old bag.

After about 20 mins wandering simply, I gave up the search to locate my department building. This is my first day and this college is freaking huge. I decided to ask someone as I felt tired and grumpy with the way some students seeing me with judging eyes.

And the girl who I asked direction looked at me from head to toe with judging eyes and scrunched her face little. Thankfully she didn't say anything and just pointed her finger to my left. I just said a awkward 'Thanks' which she didn't even wait to hear.

I made my way to where she pointed. I saw 3 boys standing near the boys chit chatting very loudly to ignore. I couldn't see there faces and I don't want to see though why because, First, I don't want to make eye contact to anyone to see them with judging or mocking face so I walked lowering my head. Second, They're chitchatting about ragging the freshers so they might be seniors and I don't want to be bullied as even though I'm second year, I might be seen as easy catch for them to bully based on my appearance. and Third, two of their back is facing me while hiding the one that stood in front of them.

I fastened my face nervously not wanting to be noticed by them. I stopped abruptly when I heard the boy in maroon shirt say, "Hey! See her! I think she is a fresher"

The boy in whirt shirt told " Yeah buddy. I think so. Let's ask which department she's in."

I silently prayed that they better not mentioned about me just before now until the boy in that side who is in sky blue shirt called " Oyee! Oyee! Blue salwar." I squeezed my eyes shut while mentally cursing at my luck. When I opened my eyes and turned, I just got lost in seeing his jet black eyes staring at me. It was like a charcoal sea that captivated me to drown in them.

What the heck Pragya? Now where that thought came from?

I jerked out of my thoughts when the boy in whirt shirt asked "Hey. You are a fresher. Isn't it?" I nodded feeling extremely nervous.

The boy in maroon shirt asked "Hmm. Which department??" I became more tensed as I clutched the end of my dupatta fiddling with it while lowering my eyes.

Then the boy in skyblue shirt came near me. " Are you a deaf or what? Can't you hear him? Now Answer." He told with a cold voice.

"Hey Abhi relax yaar. I think she is nervous." The boy in white shirt told which made the said boy 'Abhi' to glare him but he stepped back from me silently.

"Hey girl. Come on answer me. Don't waste our time. We are not going to eat you." The boy in maroon shirt told..

"Rk wait. Let her relax herself. Hi! Are you a 1st year student?" The boy in whirt shirt told me. I nodded my head left to right.

"Oh my god!!! Then Are you a staff here??" The boy in maroon shirt, I think his name is Rk asked me. Again i shook my head.

Then the guy in skyblue shirt whose name is Abhi if I remember correctly came near me and asked me in a cold yet manly voive. "Are you a freaking elementary school kid? Why are you nodding your head instead of opening your mouth? Are you a mute??" I shook my head again tightening the clutch on my dupatta. He glared at me raising his brow challengingly. I mentally slapped myself and tried to form a sentence.. "I-I'm a direct Sec-Second year in Mech-Mechanical Department and I-I'm not mu-mute. I-I can talk very well." I told immediately regretting the last sentence that came out of my mouth without my control. He glared me and rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Man! She is really something." Rk said with a chuckle.

"So you are gonna be in our class. What's ur name??" Purab asked me. Again i became silent. Words are lost in my throat.

"Hey guys!! I know you three will be ragging here some innocent students." We turned when we heard the girl talked. She is beautiful.

"No bulbul. We are just asking her name. Thats it." Purab said quickly.

"Hey man. Why are always surrendering to her before even she asks." Rk said with snickering at Purab who just rolled his eyes and said something in his ear which I can very much understand as I learnt lip reading in my orphanage taught by some volunteering people.

"Not like that Rk. She is really annoying when she asks questions and most importantly I don't want to interact with her in any kind. Thats why! She is such a spoiled brat you know." Rk nodded with chuckle.

Bulbul glared both of them. But Abhi didn't even care to look at her. He diverted his attention to his phne surfing something. To my surprise, Bulbul also didn't care to acknowledge Abhi's presence as she acted like he's not even present here.

After giving them all a intense glare, she dragged me from there and asked "Hi! I'm bulbul. I'm studying 2nd year mechanical engineering. And You?? " She asked me. I bit my lips as I became nervous again whether she'll too judge me like that. But she just smiled and asked.

"Hey relax yaar. I'm not a ghost. Or am I looking like one that you are scared to see my face?" I smiled at her question. I took deep breaths and answered her calmly. "Hello. I'm Pragya. I'm a direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering. Nice to meet you." I extend my hand to her.

She looked me weirdly from top to toe like I have grown two heads. I thought that she also will judge me and walk away from me. But to my surprise, she hugged me tightly like I'm her teddy bear and released me saying " Hey I'm not a staff here. So don't be formal or scared with me. I'm also a student here. And see we both are wearing same blue color today." Saying this she pinched lightly in my forearm and said "So you have to buy me a chocolate today as I'm the one noticed it first. Okay??.." I smiled at her cute antics. She sounds so enthusiastic.

"Oyee bulz. Again you started your tricks to get chocolates from others. Isn't it?? Oh god!! When will you change??" We both turned to the voice which came from another beautiful girl.

"Hey shut up Madhu.. She is a direct second year. She'll be our classmate. So I'm trying to befriend her." Bulbul said to that girl in maroon chudi.

"Haan? So we're not alone anymore. We'll have another company! Yaass!!!" They both screamed with excitement and HiFi-ed each other...

"Hiii! I'm Madhubala. I'm also studying in the same class." Saying this she hugs me lightly.

"Hi. I'm Pragya.. You said that you two are not alone anymore which means you are alone before??" I asked my doubt openly.. They smiled widely

"Uff Yes yaar. Only we two are girls in our class. But now you joined so we are not alone anymore. We are three now." Bulbul said with excitement.

"I'm sorry to ask this. But my curiousity couldn't control my tongue. So may I ask??" Madhu asked with questioning eyes. I nodded smilingly.

"You look not so rich. But how did you join this college? Sorry I don't mean to discriminate you or insult you." Madhu said with apologetic eyes. Actually I expected this question from the very beginning when Bulbul introduced herself itself.

"No worries. Yeah, I'm poor. Actually I'm an orphan. I'm a uni topper in diploma. So i got scholarship. That's how i joined here." I said lowering my head.

Silence for 2 minutes. No one said anything. I jerked when both of them hugged me and Madhu said "Don't say you're an orphan anymore. We are here.." Saying this they once again hugged me.

Then after our hugs, Bulbul suddenly jerked like she remembered something. "Hey prags what did they do to you when i came??" She asked

I become nervous and lowering my eyes, I nodded left to right and said " They just asked about my name and which department I'm in." She nodded while thinking.

"But Prags, stay away from them. Keep a distance from the trio especially the one who is in skyblue shirt. Okay??" She asked me. I nodded and asked "Do you mean Abhi??" I asked without thinking.

They both looked at me slightly taken a back. "How do you know his name?" Madhu asked me curiously.

"I heard them mentioning their name while talking." I said lowering my eyes. They nodded smilingly.

"Oh right. But hereafter ignore the three of them. Okay??" Bulbul said smilingly making me comfortable.

"Hey they are all not that bad." Madhu said.. "Haan haan. I know I know. So guess who's wearing matching outfit with her crush today?" Bulbul said with a big grin in her face. Madhu blushed and said
"Shut up buls. It's just a coincidence. Nothing more" Saying this Madhu playfully hit bulbul's hands.

Again i asked without thinking "Are you both talking about Rk??" I regreted the next second asking this question. They both palmed their mouth.

"Seriously yaar.. You are too smart. No wonder you are a uni topper." Madhu said while bulbul chuckled.

"Hey come on guys. We'll talk later. Our class will be in 15 mins." Bulbul said.

Then we started walking towards our classroom but before that bulbul and madhu took me to the hallway. The hallway had number of lockers at both sides with name tags. They both started looking at the name tags to find their one, I guess.

"Has every one get their own locker here??" I asked.

"Yes. We can use this to store our books or whatever stuffs we need. You're a fresher na. So we're searching for yours." Madhu said and I nodded.

"Oh no!! What the hell is this!?" Bulbul screamed seeing one locker with horrified expression.

"What happened yaar?? Why are you shouting??" Madhu asked.

"Here! This is the locker for her." Bulbul said.

"So what??" Madhu asked while going near her and looked at that name tag.

"Oh my god!! Bulz! She really is a nice girl. How will she get over this without trouble?" Madhu asked bulbul worriedly.

"What happened?" I asked them going towards them.

Bulbul sighed pointing to the locker two locker which is next to each other. I saw the name tags. One is written with PRAGYA. Other one is written with ABHISHEK PREM MEHRA.

I looked at them nervously, a little scared for the future.

They both shrugged and bulbul said "Leave it Prags. Don't come here when they three or abhi are standing here. Don't get noticed by them. Then no problem." I nodded simply biting my lips.

"Why do you both keep on saying that don't be caught by him? Is he a Vampire or some kind of Mafia?" I asked them. Its not like they'll eat me or kill me when they see me right? But when they laughed I silently cringed at my question. Blame it on my wattpad and series addiction.

"Nothing like that. He didn't like girls. He is-" Madhu stopped. And Bulz continued "Arrogant "

Madhu "Stubborn"

Bulbul "Spoiled brat"

Madhu "Bully"

Bulbul "Rude"

Madhu "Cold"

"Enough guys. I got it okay? But why doesn't he girls?? Is he a ga-" My eyes widened while asking this but before I could complete my sentence, Madhu placed her palm over my mouth shutting me while I pouted and they both started laughing so hard clutching their stomachs.

"Nothing like that. His mother left his father when he is 3 yrs old and his father died because he thought she cheated on him and he couldn't bear the betrayal. So he didn't like girls. However he is brought up by his dadi, he still didn't like girls and another reason for his hatred is Tanu. Tanu is the girl who he loved in 1st year. She betrayed him and committed with another man who is wealthier than Abhi. That's why he became like this." Madhu said. I nodded still trying to process the information.

"Now where is she?? I mean Tanu." I couldn't help but ask out of curiosity.

"She is in computer department. She is in relationship with Nikhil who is also in the same department." Madhu replied.

"Okay. Leave it prags. Just try to not get notice by him. Now come let's go to class." Bulz added while at the same time the bell rang and we headed to our class in hurry.

The class is full of boys. Oh my god! There are like more that 20 boys there. I became nervous instantly. Bulbul held my hand which calmed my nerves a bit. She led me to the first row and we sat down silently. I lowered my eyes as I felt everyone's eyes on us or it's just my anxiety.

Then everybody went silent when a professor came. She looked elegant with her soft cream color saree and her hair in bun with a calming smile.

"Hello students! I'm Mrs.Priya kapoor. How are you all? So today is the first day of your second year and we have a fresher here. She is a direct second year and uni topper in diploma and she's a merit student. Pragya?! Come here dear. Introduce yourself."

I clutched my dupatta tightly being extremely anxious with the way everyone's attention is on me. I took deep breaths to calm myself and went to podium where Priya mam is standing with a stunning smile.

"Hello! I-I'm Pragya. I did my diploma in Xyz college. I'm delighted to be here. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me. Thank you." I said lowering my eyes to avoid eye contact with anyone.

But I could feel someone is glaring at me intensely. I slowly made my way to my seat that is between madhu and bulbul after my awkward introduction. Thankfully nobody snickered or commented and I didn't look at anyone's face so that I didn't have to see mocking smiles or judging eyes. Priya mam just smiled at me and nodded.

Class went good. Mrs.Priya is such a lovely lady just like her face. But during the whole class, I felt someone's intense glare at me which I thought might be my delusion.

After the class, they both went to locker to collect notes for the next class while I excused myself from them and went to washroom.

After the 'business' and calming myself, I went to the locker. There's no one present in that hallway. So I walked towards my locker and opened it with my key. Suddenly a strong arm slammed the door of my locker.

I got startled at the sudden action and turned to see who did that. The same two jet black eyes met mine. But they're now red like fire.

That is ABHI. He is glaring me intensely. If looks could kill, I'd be definitely dead by now. He trapped me by placing his two strong arms on both of my sides. I'm dumbstruck at the moment.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading..

I planned to write the first few parts in Prag's pov alone. After that may be Abhi or others part may come.

Bye👋👋👋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 3.7K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
26K 44 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smuttšŸ¤­
294K 6.7K 87
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
168K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad