Pony's Twin Sister COMPLETED

By HaleyWinston315

This takes place before the Outsiders was written. Pony has a twin sister named Sadie, who has a crush on Joh... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N

Chapter 8

844 13 5
By HaleyWinston315

One Year After Sadie's Death

SUSAN'S P.O.V

"Guess what, Soda?"

"What?" He gives me a suspicious look.

"I am almost finished with the book. I just need a title. Do you have any ideas?"

"Honestly, with everything that's happened, I think it's best to keep Sadie out of it."

"Don't worry, she is not in it. She made a huge impact in my life, and to write about her death is something that I can't do. You dig?"

"Yeah. But an idea for a title is, The Outsiders. Do ya like it??!!"

"You are a genius."

"One question though.."

"Sure. What's up?"

"Can I read what you have so far?"

"Of course you can." I hand him the book. He sits down on the bed, and reads the book out loud.

"When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home."

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520 1 43
Lydia Curtis is the youngest sibling out of the Curtis family with her being a twin sister of Ponyboy Curtis, Lydia is younger then Ponyboy by 30 min...
30.6K 849 33
When Livey Curtis moves from Oklahoma City to Tulsa to live with her cousins, it's love at first sight when she meets Johnny Cade.
86K 1.2K 39
Dallas Winston Fanfic! In this Johnny Cades little sister, Ashley, finds herself falling in love with her brothers best friend. Although they don't g...