Why do you love me? (Izuku x...

By Keigoslittlefeather

This goes into abuse and some other sad stuff and it's my first story so sorry if somethings are spelt wrong... More

The beginning
My new life
What's wrong with me?
I can't Believe this shit 
The League of villains
U.S.J.
The hospital 
Nightmares
No jail
First day
Worst day ever
Sleepover Pt.1
Sleepover pt2
Why?
Just us
Katsuki really
Trust
Shopping
Pool party
Training came pt1
Training camp pt2
Back with the League
Saved 
Dorms
Questions
Tell me everything
Uncle?
Kacchan nice?
I love you
License exam
That bitch
Overhaul
She still haunts me
I will be back

What did i just do

242 10 0
By Keigoslittlefeather

It's been days and Overhaul has been getting more and more men he said he thinks the hero's are up to something. Thank god we might be saved. Nothing has real happened just me trying my best to keep him away from Eri. Me and her are friends now. We play and talk but today was different. Something was off I heard all the people running around getting ready for something. Me and Eri where playing with her dolls and the door opened. I immediately stood up and ready to fight. It was Overhaul.

"This time we have someone that can match you we need the Eri get her!"

A big guy rushed me and slammed me in the concert wall and I blacked out.a few minutes later I woke up and everything was moving and shaking. There where guards low level so it didn't take much. I used my support item and followed Eri. When I got to the main hallway everything was moving. There was a whole group of people in the hallway also.

I walked up to the front of the mob and used my quirk and found the guy moving everything and used long range and he stopped and fell out the wall in shock.

"Oh m god Y/n we found you!"

"Not now lets go."

"Right."

"Wait Y/n your hurt you need to go back up."

"Aizawa if you stop me now I will not hesitate to put you in shock also this is personal."

"Fine."

We started walking down the hallway and I lost Eri. One of my moms guys came out of a different hallway and tried to stab me in the face.i grabbed he's arm and fallowed it all the way to his face I knew the kid. I was really pissed tho so I don't give two shits. I broke his arm and slammed him in the wall and moved he's arm up to he's shoulder blades and took he's knife out he's hand.

"Y/n!!!!"

"Look boy I know you right."

"Aaaaa!...y..yes."

"Ok good she were is my mother?"

"Why would I tell you."

"Haha because I have a knife that can cut your arm off."

I took the knife and put it under he's arm pit showing him where I would do it.

"So where is she!"

"Ok ok she is with Overhaul just go straight they are already fighting someone."

"Good boy."

I took he's head and knocked him out and started walking straight.

"Y/n!!"

"I really don't need you to tell me that was bad ok so shut it!!!"

I started running and they followed. The guy the knocked me out earlier was waiting for us with toga and twice.

"Hey you ruined our plan!!"

"I don't care."

They attacked and I took that big guy down with one attack. Then I looked at toga and twice they looked mad that I didn't that.

"What he was you new friend or something?"

"Yeah kinda."

"Will to bad."

Everyone else ran for it to get past toga tried to attack me but twice stopped her.

"Toga she is not our enemy. She is scary!!"

I ran off the find the others. They already broke through the wall and fighting. Night eye was hurt really bad so was Izuku's Friend. When I got there Eri was going back to Overhaul.

"Eri no stay right there!"

"But..."

"No but nothing."

I walked up to Izuku he was hurt but I was focused on something else. I started to walk straight up to Overhaul.

"Y/n no what are you doing!!!"

He tried to attack me but I was faster to teleport behind him and pin him to the ground.

"Where is she tell me NOW!!!"

"Aaaaaaa no why would I."

"What has she done for you to not tell me?"

"Nothing."

"Exactly now where is she."

"She went that way!"

Click

"Boy if you shoot me you will never see your boss again."

"Ok ok sorry."

I got up and went to find her the thing is she is really good at hiding. I couldn't find her and with Izuku fighting Overhaul I couldn't see anything so I went to check on Night eye and Asui and Ochaco they just came from up top.

"Izuku is going to die."

"What no we have to help him!"

"Ochaco no you are too weak you can't do shit. Sit back down."

"Yeah your right. Wait who is that climbing the tower?"

I got up and looked it was her I didn't say anything I just ran to her. When I got there I teleported and grabbed her falling to the ground.

"Aaaaaaaaa! Get off me."

"NO I said went I get out your dead so stay still!"

She punched me in the face and used one of her many quirks and got out of my grip. I knew why she was going up there and I will not let her touch him.

I have never seen a person clime so fast. Soon she was up there I got up there no problem. Right when I got up on my feet she jumped to attack Izuku. I grabbed her foot and threw her in a building. I was over the moon angry. My scar was open and the spiral down my arm bunt like hell. My head was still bleeding from the knock out earlier. She finally got up.

I don't know how many quirks she has but I knew this was going to be hard. She jumped at me and pinned me to the ground punching me in the face. After I couple hit I got a rock by me and hit her in the face with it she got off and grabbed my hand and slammed me into a building I definitely felt something brake I think.

"Stupid girl you can't beat me give up and let me kill you already!"

By this point I was even more pissed Izuku already took down Overhaul. She was the only one left.

"You can't do anything just like you grandma she was worthless also."

"Haha you forget I know all your moves and it looks like you haven't changed."

"What do yo...."

"Y/n no!!!"

I ran out the building and pounded her face. She used shock and shocked me. I got off but that made me more mad. She was out of energy and out of breath. So I walked up behind her and put her in a head lock and put her on her knees.

"This is for Dad,Grandma,and Me!"

"Noooo!"

"Y/n stop!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA!!!!!"

I couldn't hear anyone else just her screaming. I went way past my limit
She was kicking and digging her nails in my arms trying to stop me. My nose and mouth where bleeding. She eyes where melted out the sockets and there was blood everywhere. Soon she stoped screaming and her body went limp in my arms. I dropped her and just stood there.

"Y/n why did you kill mom?"

"Uha ummm I umm sister I."

"Noooo! don't say anything. Just know your next!"

"Ummm."

I didn't see her she was behind me and I heard her run away. I looked up and in front of me was Izuku. He look terrified and worried at the same time. Eri was past out and with a ambulance. I was covered in blood. I looked back down and saw my mom there and my clothes everything was red. I took a step back and Izuku took one step forward.

"Y/n calm down it's ok."

"O..ok...OK!!!...l.l.look ...w.w.w.what...I.i.i....d..d.d.did."

"I know I can see that ummm but you need to calm down ok and come here."

"Why.??.....I ....am ...just like her."

I fell to my knees. Started crying and clawing at my scalp. Then I got mad at myself and started hitting myself in the head and pulling my hair.

"Hey Y/n stop please Y/n STOP IT!"

"NO!! I shouldn't have done that no....now I am going to be like her!!!!!"

"No your not come here."

He held me while I cried. While the police took her body away. I was numb for the rest of the time.

Even when we got back to the dorms. Izuku did the paperwork for me I couldn't do it and I did want to. When we got back everyone asked us if we were ok I didn't say anything.

"Hey Y/n was it scary or did you kick ass?"

"............"I just looked at the ground.

"Ummm she has been through a lot Mina I wouldn't ask her anything about it."

"Oh umm ok sorry."

I followed Izuku around like a puppy I didn't want to be alone. If he would stop to talk to someone I would stand there holding he's arm and snuggle in he's arm.

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I felt a little bad Y/n has been through so much but she has never just followed me around like this. It's cute but also worries me a little bit everyone was in the common room watching Tv and she had to go to the bathroom or something I don't know she didn't say anything.

"Dude is she ok what happened out there? Why is she following you around like this?"

"I don't know Kiri. I know what happened I saw it and I don't want to talk about it but I think she just feels safe following me like this. It's like she at least needs to be on the same room as me. I don't know and don't care what ever she needs to do to feel safe she can do. I don't mind."

"Hmmm ok man."

"I am just glad we are not dead."

"Uha Iz.."

She came back and sat down by me. I felt a little bad so I held my arms out for her to cuddle into. I guess the sweet look I gave her broke some wall. She started crying in front of everyone. She never does that. I was surprise and just held her as close as I could. Everyone gasped and just watched not asking anything. Not even Kacchan complained. Everyone just continued to watch the show.

"Shhhh it's ok angel shhh shh."

I kissed the top of her head and brushed my fingers in her hair as I laid down with her on top of me. She fell asleep a few minutes later. In the middle of the movie everyone was watching she started to get tents and started to twitch.

"Oh no."

"What man?"

"Oh fuck me really?"

"Yes Kacchan. Now everyone be quiet really quick pause the movie please."

They paused the movie and I shook her a little bit to wake her up. She is laying on top of me so when she woke up she almost hit me in the face but I got her hand before it hit me. She was shaking it's not as bad as the other nightmares she has had witch is good.

"Uha mmmmm."

"Hey your ok look at me. You want to go lay down I can tuck you in if you want?"

She shook her head no and laid back down on my chest mumbling a sorry Guys and closed her eyes back to sleep.

"She said sorry guys."

"Oh it's ok as long as she is ok."

"She will be Mina hopefully."

"Ok back to the movie."

Now I am get more worried.

A day later
~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n still hasn't said anything. She only talks to me and it's not as much as she used to. She also sometimes just sits there and stars at her hands. today I am going to talk to her about and maybe she will tell me what's wrong.

"Hey sweetheart can I talk to you for a minute in my room please?"

She shook her head and walked with me to my room.We got in there and she sat on the bed and I pulled the desk chair up in front of her.

"ummm sweetheart are you ok you can tell me I won't judge or anything I promise."

".........."

"Please angel I want to see if I can fix it ok please."

"Ok."

"Alright I am all ears."

"I can't feel anything."

"Ummm what do you mean physically or....?"

"Both kinda mostly emotionally."

"Ok please tell me your not hurting yourself."

"Haha no I am not stupid."

"Ok good."

"I don't know why I just can't. I think I am emotionally back in the past. I guess killing someone again just brought everything back."

"Hmmm ok how can I help anything you think that can help you like a therapist or?"

"Yeah therapy would probably help and one other thing but you can say no you don't have to say yes."

"Will what is it? I will help in anyway I can if you let me."

No bodies POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got up from the bed and sit in he's lap facing him. He immediately gets red and embarrassed and tries to hide.

"Heheh you can say no it's ok."

"N..no if it would help then I don't mind I.....just didn't expect it haha."

He looked down at you thighs straddling he's lap in your school uniform skirt. He put he's hands on your thighs and looks up at you.

"Are you sure?"

"No actually but I think it would help....and I missed me and you time."

"Oh yeah sorry I have been busy."

"It's ok."

He kisses you first and immediately puts he's tongue in your mouth. Your hand in playing with he's green curls and the other feeling he's chest. He has one hand up your skirt grabbed your ass and the other on your waist. You started to grind against him and you felt a bump and you giggled as he grunted in response.

While y'all where catching y'all's breath y'all started I rip each other's shirts off.

"Izu what about my tie?"

"Keep it on."

"But why?"

"You'll see."

He took your tie off and put in over your eyes so you couldn't see anything.

"Ummm Izuku this is new hehe."

"I know I just thought you might like it."

He pulled you closer and started to kiss down your chest unhooking your bra at the same time. As he got to your nipple he started to lick and suck on it. One hand still on your ass and the other now in your hair pulling it a little bit.

"Uhaaaaaa fuck I.... umm.. I think....aahhh I am a bad mmmma influence on you uhaaaa haau shit this is all new mmmma."

"Grraaa haa no your not. I will show you more if you want ha?"

"Oooo I like that sound of that."

With that he picked you up and laid you on the bed and pick up he's tie.

"Hold your hands out and together."

You did as you were told and he tied your hands together and put them above your head.

"Oh fuck..."

He chuckled and you felt the bed sink in as he hovered over you. He learned down and wished in your ear with a husky voice.

"Now I can do whatever I want to."

You giggled and squirmed under him. You then felt he's hands on your skirt pulling it off revealing your black lace underwear. He went over you again and trialed he's teeth down your stomach to your underwear and licked you throw your clothing you back arched as you moaned a little bit. Then he took off your underwear with he's teeth.

He stood taking off he's pants. Then went back down and started kissing and biting your inner thighs all the way up to your clet and started to lick and kiss it. When you started to squirm around even more he put one finger in your core and went in and out at a steady pace a few minutes later he add a second one.

"Uhhhaaaaa.....fuck Izu!!"

After you got your release he licked up your stomach in between your breast and bit your neck. He finally untied your hands and you immediately started feeling him up. When you noticed that he just had boxers on you decided to give him same treatment. You stuck your hand in he's boxers and put your hand around he's member and went up and down. He bit down harder and growled in response.after a few seconds he grabbed you hand stopping you and he got up and took off his boxers and got back on top.

He took off the tie on your eyes so he can look in your eyes to make sure it's was ok. He kissed you on the lips and at the same time pushed into you with one thrust. He waited a few minutes just in case and made out with you while he waited. You bucked you're hips up signaling that you where ok. And he started to thrust in and out of you at a slow pass not as slow at last time but it was still slow. He didn't wast any time going faster. This time he wanted to be as deep as possible so he sit one of your legs on he's shoulder and went faster.

You where a moaning miss after he did that so much so you started to drooling and couldn't think straight. Couldn't even open your eyes they where in the back of your head most of the time. Right up until your climax witch he let you ride out before he pulled out and cam on your stomach.

He laid down beside you for a little bit before getting up and cleaning you up and covering you with a blanket and going down to the kitchen and getting you some water. He came back and you where in the same place he left you. He crawled under the blanket and cuddled up with you and gave you the water.

Y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~
"Are you ok I didn't hurt you did I?"

"*slurp* no god no you didn't just a little surprised."

"Oh haha ok good."

"Thank you Izuku I feel a lot better."

"Good glad i could make you feel normal again."

"Now all I got to do is talk to a therapist."

"Yeah I can go with you if you want me to."

"Really thank you."

"No problem now let's get some sleep I don't know about you but I am tired haha."

"Hahah ok love you my hero."

"Love you too angel."

We fell asleep In each other's arms. The next day I talked to everyone I really was feeling better. After I talked with the therapist I felt like I was feeling more like me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 150 49
TRIGGER WARNING CONTAINS RAPE ABUSE DEPRESSION AND MORE Izuku was deemed quirkless his mom started abusing him he had no friends then one day it all...
3.2K 52 11
This story starts when Izuku's older brother Hiro, goes to the doctor and the doctor tells him a secret that will change his and Izuku's life. After...
831K 23.4K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
37.5K 935 36
18+ do to adult content. Readers discretion is advised. izuku is quirkless but is studying at U.A's hero support class. one day bakugo sees who made...