Cliché

Oleh lauren_b05

Harry Potter has always hated Draco Malfoy, and all of Hogwarts knows that, but what happens when Harry start... Lebih Banyak

chapter 2: Stalker
chapter 3: Stuck Together
chapter 4: Klutz
chapter 5: 'The Game'
chapter 6: Just That Not Into You
chapter 7: Sweet Poetry
chapter 8: Mistake
chapter 9: Catch Me If I Fall
chapter 10: Rumor
chapter 11: F-Fuck
chapter 12: Broken Whispers
chapter 13: Vibrations
Chapter 14: Undecided
chapter 15: Perfect
chapter 16: Out
chapter 17: Aftermath
chapter 18: Constellations
chapter 19: Brilliant
chapter 20: The Cycle
chapter 21: Nearly
chapter 22: Repeat After Pansy
chapter 23: Phases
chapter 24: Charades
chapter 25: Softly
chapter 26: Brighter
Chapter 27: Quiet
Chapter 28: Promise Me
Chapter 29: Misinterpreted
Chapter 30: Goodbye
Chapter 31: Closure

chapter 1: Wecome Home

1.3K 32 3
Oleh lauren_b05

  Long, slender fingers pushed Harry's face upward, forcing him to look at his beloved, "Be a good boy, Harry. I might even reward you. Would you like that?"

Potter nodded, eagerly, "Y-Yes! I'll do anything!"

"Good." The beautiful lips Harry loved curled into a sinful smirk, "Here's what I want you to do..." He lowered his face to the Chosen One's ear, and whispered in the demand.

The darker boy's eyes snapped open. 'It was just a dream? Oh.'

"Did you have another wet dream about me?" The sexy voice from his fantasies asked, from beside him.

"N-No!" Harry answered, staring into the silver eyes of danger itself.

"Are you sure you weren't-"

"No, Master! I didn't!" Harry gasped.

"I don't like it when you lie to me." He growled.

"O-Okay! Yes... I did." The Gryffindor murmured ashamed, lowering his head in submission.

"Well how would you like that fantasy to become a reality?"

"Harry! Harry! HARRY!" Ron shook him out of his dream, "What on earth was that about?"

Harry panted, looking up at his red-headed best friend, "I-I..." He cleared his throat, glancing out the Hogwarts' Express window, watching the rolling hills of green go by, "It was a dream inside of a dream I suppose."

Hermione wrinkled up her nose, eyes full of suspicion, "Then why, may I ask, were you calling 'master' in your sleep?"

Harry stared at Hermione blankly, "No idea."

"Alright mate, so who was it? In your dream?" The Wesley asked, popping a licorice wand into his mouth.

Harry adjusted his glasses, glancing at Hedwig, "Er, no one. Who says I was dreaming about anyone?"

Hermione and Ron shared an eye roll.

"Harry, we aren't doing a repeat of last year. You're not going to wait until the middle of the year to tell us what's going on with you. Not like when Umbridge was around." Granger frowned, forehead creasing.

"Am I the only one who sees sense? I had a dream. I woke up. I'm not being bloody tormented by the pink toad." Harry muttered.

"She did kind of resemble a toad... and her fifty shades of pink certainly finishes the picture." Ron remarked, picturing Dolores Umbridge.

A few minutes later, the Trolly Witch pulled up to their compartment, smiling, "Anything else from the trolly, dears?"

Harry jumped to his feet, meeting her in the narrow passage way, "I'll take a chocolate frog." He quickly paid for it, and tossed it to Ron, knowing that Hermione would object to the sweets, because of her parents dentistry business.

Ron ripped open the package and took the croaking toad into his hands. He immediately shoved the whole thing in his mouth, chewing the licorice and chocolate up at the same time.

Hermione gagged, "You're going to get cavities, Ronald."

"Says you." He retorted, smacking his lips.

"I'll book you an appointment back in London with my parents once we get back. Your teeth will thank me later, and-oh! Look! We're almost there!" Hermione smiled dreamily, pointing out the thin glass to the beautiful castle of Hogwarts.

The castle stood tall and grand. Behind it, a lovely haze of yellow, red, orange and pink, blended together to create an extraordinary sunset.

"Do you think we'll have a quiet year?" Ron asked, tentatively.

The three exchanged a look and laughed.

"Pffft."

"Of course not!"

"Silly me."

Hermione brushed her wavy, chestnut hair out of her eyes, "We should change into our robes."

The redhead's blue eyes twinkled mischievously, "Oh, Hermione, once you have you're clothes off, holler for me, and I'll help you put on your robes, yeah?"

She stopped, freezing in place, "I..um... I'm going to go now." She turned on heel and left.

Ron grinned, "Totally made her blush. Do you reckon she fancies me?"

Harry rolled his electric green eyes, "Well you two have been dating for a year, so yeah. I hope she fancies you."

       {}

"I can't believe we're stuck here in this blasted castle another two years!" Blaise Zabini groaned.

"It's not that bad." Pansy muttered.

The trio walked past Filch-the sort of groundskeeper- and caught the scent of something nasty. The aroma followed Filch, making it clear that he was the carrier.

"Okay, it is that bad." Pansy glowered after the Squib.

Blaise glanced at Draco, his dark eyes curious, "You barely said anything on the train, and you're being quiet now. Anomagus got your tongue?"

The blonde looked up, realizing he'd been spoken to, "Oh. It's just..." He sighed, "Can't we try being a little nicer? You know, to everyone?"

Pansy stared in disbelief, "Slytherins? Be nice? To our peers? You're joking."

Zabini chuckled, "Honestly, mate, you were only gone for a few months. What happened to you? Did you get a concussion?"

Draco ignored them, and entered the Great Hall, grinning widely. The new first years were gathering around in the front, waiting to be sorted. The blonde wondered who would be joining his prideful house. How many would there be? Would they all be as terrible as the 6th years were?

"Okay, why are you smiling?" Greggory Goyle asked, appearing from behind the large entry doors.

"It's just... it's good to be back."

"Okay, you're acting weird. Don't go all Hufflepuff on us, okay?" Parkinson teased.

The group sat at their long, wooden table, amongst other Slytherins-amongst their family.

Then the sorting began.

"Marin Roselyn." Professor McGonnagal called.

A small, pretty blonde girl stepped forward. The hat was placed on her head, and you could see her eyes bulge as it whispered to her. Finally the Sorting Hat announced, "Gryffindor!" She stood up, and wobbled to the cheering table of maroon and gold.

One person stood out particularly to Draco, and he watched the boy closely, feeling a surge of feverishness and apprehension. He couldn't quite place why he was feeling these emotions, but the feeling refused to shake.

"Dayton Newman"

The boy walked over, his expression utter boredom. His dark black hair was being rustled by a mysterious breeze while his dark eyes flashed. The sorting hat mumbled, deciphering which House would be best.

"I bet he's a Slytherin." Millicent whispered to Pansy.

'Well obviously.' Draco thought to himself, noticing the dark aurora around the boy. There wasn't a chance he was in any house but Slytherin.

"Gryffindor!"

Everyone murmured in confusion at the announcement, as a scattered applause came from the maroon table.

And so the sorting went on.

          {}

Harry slowly started to relax. Everything was perfect. Seamus and Dean were laughing, as Neville tried to play the muggle game of 'Chubby Bunny' with exploding bonbons. Hermione and Ginny were giggling about drama that had happened over the summer.

Harry missed Fred and George and their pranks, but he couldn't wait to visit their new store Weasley Wizard Wheezes.

But something had been gnawing at him ever since he woke up on the train. That dream... it was unsettling. He let out a shudder.

"You alright, Harry?" A dreamy voice asked, coming from behind him.

He turned and saw his close friend leaning back from the Ravenclaw table, "Luna! Yes I'm alright, I'm just..."

"Are you sure you're all right, Harry? Your head is filled with Wackspurts!"

"Oh. Is it? What's that mean, again?"

"Well, it can mean a few things. Maybe you're confused. Maybe you're angry. Maybe you're infatuated or in love, and it's taking over your senses. Maybe you're waiting for something important to happen."

Harry was taken aback when Luna has offered the idea of being in love. He had been repulsed.
'Love. Right because obviously that's an actual thing.'

"Thanks, Luna."

"I'm very disappointed. I thought they'd have pudding." She frowned.

He cracked a smile. He was home. He was home with his friends- his family-and it was going to be another normal year.

Harry chuckled to himself. How did this become normal? Every year with a new danger, putting the Golden Trio in life-threatening situations. Now, this was normality.

Everything could change. But Harry had a feeling that he didn't want change. Sure, his life was far from perfect, but he didn't trust things when his life went smoothly.

Harry glanced around the Hall absentmindedly. His eyes met the Slytherin table, and he wrinkled up his nose.

The Slytherins were family too, but the estranged kind. The kind no one talked to. The hillbilly ones, who lived in the mountains, drinking moonshine and eating squirrels. However, he strongly doubted they'd participate in any of those things.

He gazed down the table at the familiar faces of the serpent House. His eyes set on a particular face.

          {}

Draco laughed loudly, as Miles Bletchley casted a spell on Crabbe, so that his eyebrows grew, long and bushy. What could be more perfect? Not the part about Vincent's eyebrows, but the fact that Draco was back at Hogwarts.

Part of him cringed at his Hufflepuff-iness. When did he become so positive?

He froze, as an off-feeling, surged upon him. Someone was watching him. Of course, yes that was normal. People were always staring at him, but he never understood why. But this time it was different. His head snapped up, and he felt the disbelief and confusion cross his face as he realized who was staring at him, 'Potter?'

The Gryffindor jumped slightly, glancing back at his plate, crimson coding his cheeks.

Draco blinked, turning to Vincent Crabbe, "So... what's been new with you?"

Vincent smiled densely, "My family and I went to Dubai over the summer."

"Oh really? How was that?" Draco murmured, absentmindedly, glancing back at the raven-haired boy.

                       {}

"Harry, you're blushing." Hermione giggled.

Harry's head snapped up from his plate to his friend, "N-No I'm not!"

"It obviously has nothing to do with 'Master' now, does it?" Ron asked, sarcastically.

"Shhhh!" He hissed.

Hermione exchanged a look with her boyfriend.

"S-Sorry it's nothing I'm just... tired." Potter stood up, and sprinted out of the Great Hall, running into the bathroom.

He panted, leaning against the sink, "Get yourself together! It was just a dream!" The door shut behind him, and his head snapped up, to see a tall blonde enter the vicinity, "M-Malfoy!"

The Slytherin glanced up, "Yeah? Oh. It's you." He stalked over to the sink next to Harry's and began scrubbing his hands.

Harry stared at him, quietly.

"What?" The taller of the two asked, in clear annoyance.

"N-Nothing!" Harry spat. He needed to cover his tracks, 'What the bloody hell am I doing?! Why am I acting like this? It's just Malfoy!'

Dra-Malfoy sneered, "I don't get you."

"G-Good!" 'Stop bloody stuttering!' "You're a bloody prick!" He added hastily.

'Oh fuck.' Harry calling him a 'bloody prick' caused him to fucking think about Malfoy's bloody prick! Long, thick white prick. Harry shivered, 'Malfoy's fucking prick. Oh no. Fucking Malfoy's prick!'

"Well, alright." The Slytherin smirked in bemusement, drying off his hands and walking out the door.

Harry couldn't help but watching him leave.

'How is it possible for him to look as good from the behind as he does the front?'

Something was wrong. Why was Harry feeling the way he was feeling?! It wasn't fair!

What was this unknown feeling? It was obviously just lust, but why?! Harry was straight so why was he thinking about MALFOY'S BLOODY PRICK?!

_Please Vote_

Just a chapter-ly reminder:

You are loved.

You are valid.

You are worth it.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

38.1K 468 18
Draco X reader in a Voldemort free world, where Draco is still a cold jerk sometimes, he gets that from his father but their not really evil. y/n get...
303K 12.6K 108
When Harry Potter discovers a distraught Draco Malfoy he sees a new side of his childhood enemy. He sees a boy who needs saving. "Potter: A Drarry F...
1M 33.9K 41
What if Harry wasn't the golden boy everyone thought? What if his world of Hogwarts changes forever? Harry Potter was excited for school to start for...
10.7K 260 33
Sequel to "Take Me As I Am" As the second half of Harry and Draco's 8th year continues, Harry is once again the center of attention at Hogwarts and t...