Who Am I? | Haikyuu Zombie ap...

By Izanas_Bitch_

After loosing her whole family to the apocalypse in the blink of an eye, Nao quarantined herself in her house... More

1 - meds ✔
3 - A good person ✔
4 - idiots ✔
5 - heartbroken ✔
6 - killed ✔
7 - intentions ✔
8 - protect ✔✔
9 - fun
10 - so pleased
11 - doc
12 - treated you good
13 - last chance
14 - Bitten
15 - not the first
16 - anywhere I belong
17 - ₛₒᵣᵣy
18 - asking to be bit
19 - the six of us
20 - Terushima
21 - I like you too 🍋
22 - loved her deeply
23 - Yui
24 - misunderstandings
25 - dependent
26 - going to make it
27 - intense
28 - slut 🍋
29 - Tsuki
30 - Karasuno
31 - Goshiki
32 - What. Was. That?
33 - giving her up
34 - my heart
35 - Atsumu + info
36 - Iwaizumi
37 - hurt myself
38 - Oikawa
39 - Dad
40 - bite mark
41 - safe environment
42 - You have everything 🍋
43 - Who am I
44 - Ignorance is bliss
Epilogue
Sequel + Bonus
Our Held | New Haikyuu Zombie Story

2 - sir ✔

6.1K 272 329
By Izanas_Bitch_

3rd POV:
Two months had past since that had happened.

Nao was lucky none of the dead or other people had tried to break into the apartment.

It was nerve-wracking from the beginning till the end. People screaming outside, neighbors hanging themselves but still visible through their windows and then eventually turning afterwards. It only took two days for the police to try and shoot down both the dead and living people, only to end up becoming one of them.

For one Night, Nao had to sleep underneath her bed so she wouldn't get shot through her window accidentally. Even just looking out her window to the sky was depressing.

Aside from food and water going out, being in the same house as your whole dead family was the worst part. It fucked with her mentally and the smell of dead bodies didn't make it much better.

---

Some of the Zombies started messing with the front door handle again, as Nao spend time with packing.

"Those things have been walking against the door since this morning, did they just figure out I live here?" Nao scoffed, her hair was all messy and the thought of carrying such a heavy bag didn't exactly make her happy.

Both bags were full of guns, ammo, meds and other essentials. She also took her dad's military-looking jeans, sewed them into her size, even if they looked like shit and then wore a hoody since she wanted to cover herself as much as possible.

"First time I can be happy my dad's a retired soldier and my mom's a nurse..." She thought to herself.

She went back to look at her family one more time, everyone still layed just where they died, only that flies were flying over their dried up blood and they were almost unrecognizable.

Throwing the bags over her shoulder, she breathed in one last time, just not feeling like crying.

"This is it."

Walking into the corridor between both bedrooms, the couch laid infront the door leading out to keep it closed just in case, Nao just stood there, looking down to the ground.

She tried using her voice but got it stuck in her throat, only escaping as a whimper.

Dropping her head, she held back her tears again as she dug her nails into the palms of her hands.

"Ah-I love you." She whisperd what she could get out. , before quickly turning on her heel.

There was no going back now. Pulling herself thought her bedroom window she carefully stepped onto the fire escape stairs not wanting the dead all around her to react to her.

She was lucky she only only lived on the second floor to begin with, making it a much easier to escape, the corpses however don't get any less.

Laying low, Nao stayed near the walls. Every now and than one of those things waltzed by, which made her uneasy at first, but after seeing the convenience store just a few meters away she sighed in relief.

Quickly running her way in she jumped through the broken glass door, not feeling safer by a bit, as she waved around her gun.

"Don't be a pussy Nao - Shit could be worse than having to go down the street and taking 20minutes to do so." She tried to convince herself, heart racing.

Breathing in, she looked around the rundown place for any food. Things had already been taken except for a few things, everything, blood on the ground and shelves flipped.

"Fuck... Even tho everything is gone down, it looks more like I'm here to rob the place rather, than search for people and food."

She put her bags down and stretched a little. "Maybe I shouldn't have taken so many guns... What if I don't meet anyone?"

Taking the food that was still left, she zipped up her other bag and sat down to breathe in for a second.

"This is fucking with me..." She whispered to herself holding her head from the stress. School alone was already annoying for her, but a whole damn apocalypse was just testing her.

"Hey Hey Hey- this doesn't look half bad!" Nao heard a load voice from the entrance area, making her flinch.

"Shut up Bokuto! You're going to attract the dead again!!" Another whisperyelled making the first guy whimper a sad, "Okay Akaashi..."

"Noo~" A third voice chipped in quite but annoyed. "These twerps already took the apple pie!"

"I'm twerps." She smiled to herself, quickly standing up. "It's calming to hear actual people, but I know better than to run to them..."

She took out her gun and made my way to the back-door, only to see a handful of the dead just standing there looking into nothingness nor growling.

Quickly doing a 180° Nao suddenly bumped into something, thinking it's a zombie she jumped back out of shock, slamming roughly against the wall.

Before she could scream out in pain a hand was clapped onto her already covered mouth.

Black messy hair and blue sharp eyes, a second year if not third.

Putting his finger on his lips he shushed her, "Shhhh! Don't scream, they're too close."

Pissed, Nao looked at the man infront her and pressed her gun against his chest, making him jump a few feet away putting his hands up. "W-Wait I wasn't trying to do anything-"

The Zombies she tried to get away from earlier, sprinted at the guy infront her making him panic.

Aiming at the zom, she shot, the guy behind her flinched and held his ears shut as both their ears ringed.

Ofcourse the rest of the walking corpses heard everything as well and they were more tham happy to join the party.

"Akaashi!! What happened?!" Three guys came, stopping behind him. All of them were atleast half if not a whole feet taller than her.

"What did their parents put into their cereal for them to be so fuckin tall?" She looked in disbelief.

Stepping back she knew they were all fucked. Zombies coming from both the back door and the front door, to top it off her dominant hand was injured and no windows to escape out of.

"Sir! Are you from the military!?" Looking up to the boys their eyes we're full of hope. Deciding not to give an answer, she was more stressed about the monsters coming closer. Putting a knife through the head of her second zombie, she whispering a quite "sorry".

All of them were human once afterall.

Nao turned around suddenly looking a zombie right in the eyes, freezing on the spot.

"W-watch it!!" The loud guy from earlier yelled, smashing the zombie infront of her, with the force he put in, the Z's skul caved right in.

Turning his back to her, he went into stance with the bat.

"W-we can help!" He said, taking out the baseball bat to smash the few zombies that were closer now.

A bit surprised Nao quickly gripped her gun firmly, ready to get this over with.

"We're closer to the back entrance, let's get out of there!" the shorter one of the group with black-blond hair spoke up, while being protected by a taller male with messy black hair and an iron rod.

"You heared the man!" Messy hair screamed. All of them bundled together by now, getting attacked from all sides.

Listening to him, Nao fired her way out taking everyone off guard, as she shelled out an "Out!" while pointing out the back-door.

Not asking anything they leistend to the 'grown up' and ran out. While they were clearing everything behind me, Nao walked backwards keeping the undead at bay.

"It's clear, sir!!" the brunett heard behind her, deciding to make a run for it.

The moment she came out, the boys shut the door and threw wood and other things infront it.

"They could have locked me in there but decided not to, that's a green flag I guess." She thought to herself, still catching her breath. There were still to many monsters around thought.

"This way, sir!" All of them said in union running down the street.

"I'm a barely 15year old whaman, if they call me sir again I'mma commit a felony-" Nao scoffed.

Her wrist hurt from useing the gun too much, not to mention her shoulders felt like they could fall off anytime and her ears weren't any better.

She quickly learned after 10 near-death experiences, that you can only kill those things by smashing their head, otherwise they just walk away like it's a Sunday evening.

It took awhile but eventually they made it to Karasuno high, where there weren't as many walking corpses.

"Nishinoya, Hinata! Open the gates!" Kuroo yelled, out of breathe.

Unsure if she should actually go in with them, Nao hesitated again, but after seeing two 5"3 kids pull open the gates, she knew she wasn't gonna die any time soon.

Getting pulled behind the gates was the best feeling she gotten since this whole apocalypse.

"Woahhh are you a soldier?!" Both the kids jumped infront of her. "Are we saved?! Iz dat a gun?!?! What are-" Nao slapped a hand over both their mouths, stopping them from whisper yelling at me any more.

"That's enough" Akasshi whispered. "You two are getting replaced on watch duty for now." Akaashi pushed the loud idiots into the school with him, making them both whine like kids. Turning around he gave Nao a polite wave and an apologetic smile at the same time. "Kenma, I'm leaving it to you."

Leaving her behind with the owl guy from earlier, the guy with messy hair and a rusty rod thrown over his shoulder and said Kenma who stood beside me, just as concerned about how the guys infront me were towering over me.

"Soooooo..." Kuroo spoke up, only for Bokuto to take over. "...why're you so short?"

"Maybe this isn't to bad..." Her head slowly got heavier and her sight blurry. "Fuck, I think I'm fainting..."

"Woah- sir-!!"

Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 25.1K 46
[!CURRENTLY BEING ADAPTED INTO A WEBTOON!] Amongst many teens, there are people who hang in different cliques and social groups. It's no different wi...
3.8K 85 32
❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥?!❞ ˏ⸉‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽...
83.1K 1.9K 21
"𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵. " You're definitely the opposite of your brother. Struggling with your social life, Akaa...
50.7K 1.3K 34
*COVER CREDS: demigodextraordinare Akira Kuroo had been living on her own during her last year of university with only the support of her brother. Be...