legoshi x reader - abnormal

By animesoftie

legoshi x human reader inspired off the events in beastars #254 animeworld 10th June 2020 More

cherryton high
2
4
drama

3

2.3K 79 20
By animesoftie

I walked in and went onto the stage, since I'm also a lead actor in the drama club I stand next to Louis who was accepting a letter.
"Sorry I'm late." I apologised, bowing my head. Louis gave me a nasty look and the head master just shook his head. I forgot we were expected to give a speech. Louis gave his first and I made up mine on the spot.

"Thanks." I had no idea what to say. For some reason the audience roared and everyone's hands clapped louder than ever.

timeskip to after the assembly
legoshi's pov

The audience was moved by Y/n's word, is this how popular she is? She's really out of my league. I don't have a chance with her, I barely even know her at all. But we were watching the dance rehearsals for the musical, checking the lighting. However, there was a kid next to me rambling on about Louis.
"Co existence! What a joke!" He boomed.
"Keep it down will you?" I reply quietly.
"He kicked me off the actors team, why should I care if they hear? I'm not as bitter as I was before though."
"I'm glad to hear it." I said, looking over to the dancing actors.

"I was wondering, have you ever thought about joining the actors team?" He asked me.
"Who me? Never. Hang on those lights need a little adjusting." I get up to go change the lights and he follows me.
"Then you must have been surprised when they came to scout you. You can only join this club if they scout you. It's only available to those who they think is worthy."
"What do they judge you on?" I questioned, still fiddling with the lights.
"For example, let's take that giraffe, she has tripophobia, which means she can't even look at herself in the mirror." He continued making examples until he got to Y/n. "And Y/n, she's a human that was adopted by a panda, and has multiple talents."

I didn't know that about her. Well I knew she was human I didn't know she was adopted by a panda.

Y/n's POV

I was walking around and I ended up walking in front of the photography club that took care of images for the school paper. One of its students stopped me.
"Y/n! Can we have a picture of you at the theatre, rehearsing?" She asked.
"Um, why?"
"The boss of our club said we need close ups of you and Louis because the boys and girls go crazy when they see you. Just so we get more buys."

"Oh really? I'm flattered, of course you can have a picture." We ended up walking to the theatre where I got into my costume and got into a freeze frame that represented the last scene without spoiling anything.
"Thank you, Y/n. You get to be on the front page with Louis! Besides, your dress is sexy!" She laughed making me blush.
"Don't say things like that! You'll make me a tomato!"
"But it's true though, after all. You're the prettiest girl in the school."
"No, I'm not. You are!"

...

The next morning was the start of biology day, which I dreaded since there was none of my species. I could fit in anywhere, it's said humans used to live all over the globe before they went extinct. The school didn't want to let me feel left out so they let me go wherever I wanted. On biology day, I was generally alone. It made me feel lonely, knowing I was the only one of my kind. Not knowing how I was created, was I some sort of mutated hairless monkey?

I was in the theatre doing my makeup and making sure my costume was okay, I was excitedly waiting for the show to start. And Louis was giving a dramatic speech to the other performers, does he have a god complex or something? Get over yourself Louis.

The first scene started, and I gave it my best. I loved and hated every moment of it, I loved the attention. I hated being Louis's lover in the act. I dreaded the moment before the end of the play where before I die, we had to kiss. At least it was with his mask on. Once I had died, the crowd got up and cheered.

The curtains were drawn and Louis suddenly fell to the floor. Is he okay? I may not like him but I'm bound to care if anyone were to just collapse in front of me. I get up and pull off his mask.

in the hospital bed

"He's awake." Someone said, as he got up. No shit. Everyone started pitying him and I had to just get to the point.
"Okay, so we get it. Louis isn't going to be able to perform tomorrow, well done Louis your act was great but who is going to take his place? Louis is going to be fine so we don't have to worry about him." I suddenly said and Louis looked kind of amused and relieved that I didn't pity him.

"That was kind of harsh, Y/n."
"Well, it's the truth. We had to tell him eventually." I shrugged.
"Bill can take my place." Louis stated, everyone turned to him. So I have to kiss Bill now? I might hate Louis but I'd rather kiss him 100 times before I kissed Bill. Because I know he's a total asshole somehow even more of an asshole than Louis. I smiled at him like the fake bitch I am, I'm trying not to make any enemy's since a carnivore like him could end me in a minute. I can tell he's happy.

"I'm happy for you." I pat him on the back and leave, Legoshi followed me outside the room. "Do you want to go and get dinner? It's late and I'm kinda hungry."
"Oh um, sure."
"I'll call Haru and see if she's up for it."

I called her but she didn't reply, I can't blame her. It's pretty late.
"I guess it's just me and you then." I smiled nervously. Legoshi is a really nice guy and I love him so much because he's so awkward like me. Not to mention he's also really cute.
"Do you want to go get some mochi? I've been craving it recently." I suggested, he is making this a lot more awkward than I want it to be.
"I've never had mochi before." He said nervously, holding the back of his neck.

"Really?! It's sooo good you're going to love it! Actually, it depends if you like sweet things."
"I like a few sweet things. I'll try it."
"Okay, I know this mochi place near our school. We can go there."
"Sure." He agreed in his usual low, shy voice.

...

I bought the mochi and I was surprised the place was still open.
"Y/n." He called. "Aren't you scared out in the dark? With all the attacks that have happened recently?"
"I usually would, but I have you here to protect me!" I picked up a mochi with a different pair of chopsticks to mine and held it to his mouth. "Open up." He ate it and I smiled when I saw the surprise on his face.

"This is actually, really good." He said swallowing it.
"Right? I love this stuff. Honestly, healthy food is so overrated." I said eating some myself. "It's a shame Haru couldn't make it, I'm sure she'd love to have some mochi with us. But on the bright side, I got to spend some quality time with you! Also did I ever tell you that you're really adorable?" I teased, knowing that compliments made him flustered.
"No I'm not. If anyone's adorable here it's you." He mumbled.
"I assure you, I'm not adorable at all." In Japan, I know it's weird but you have to deny compliments, otherwise you're seen as big headed (tip for tourists).

We continued walking to the school dorms, eating the mochi. We had a really wholesome time together, I was constantly trying to make him laugh but all it did was fluster him or make him nervous. Does this boy ever smile? It didn't take long to get to school since the mochi place was so close to it.

When we were back, the teachers were concerned since we came back so late and, it's weird that it was a boy and a girl, to make it even worse since we were suspected of being on closer terms, omnivores and carnivores can't be together if we were we'd be judged and in a lot of trouble, just like herbivores and carnivores but not as bad.

After that night rumours went around like wildfire, I bet it was that harlequin rabbit that got mad at me for punching her since she pushed Haru. It was worth it, because I got closer with Legoshi.

Next day's rehearsals

I was in rehearsal watching Legoshi practice his fight with Bill. Legoshi wasn't happy about his role, but once they started fighting it looked so real. I wasn't sure if they were really fighting or acting, if Legoshi was acting, I'd say he's really good at it. I'm surprised he's not on the actors team.

I left with Legoshi.
"That was really good. Were you even acting?" I laughed, he didn't respond. "Bill's really nervous, although he talks a big game. He's going to need your support."
"Hm, you're right." He smiled.
"You smiled! Oh my god you smiled! You actually smile?!" I jumped up excited.
"Of course I do."
"Aww, you're so cute Legoshi. I wish you'd smile more often." I giggled and looked up. "Wow, look at that moon. Nothing special to you since you're a wolf I guess... Good luck tomorrow, you'll do great." I waved and walked away.
"You'll do great too. Bye."

As I walked back home, I think I realised something. I think I like Legoshi, in that way. But it's hopeless, wolves and humans can't be together as much as it happens in movies and books. Even if it could, Legoshi doesn't think I'm his type.

I know I'm going to see dad after school tomorrow, should I tell him about the way I feel towards a wolf? Be wouldn't be happy about it, he's always concerned for my safety.

before tomorrow's performance

I was in the girls changing room getting into costume and putting on makeup.
"Y/n are you nervous?" A girl asked me, making all of the girls turn their attention to me.
"No not at all." I answered bluntly, continuing to do my eyeliner.
"Really?! Well obviously not how you the loved, beautiful, talented Y/n be nervous? I think you're the only one who isn't scared."

"Oh don't say things like that, I'm flattered but it's really not true. You're prettier than me!" I complimented kindly.
"You really think that?! No, stop lying."
"Girls, get ready get backstage it's starting in 3 minutes!" Someone reminded and I jumped out my chair to get ready to get on stage.

Bill eventually came up next to me and held my hand. Why can't the girl be the hero? Why is he protecting me in this? But all that aside, I know that I'm going to be the actress that's keeping the audience's attention. Since Louis isn't here, a lot of girls will be disappointed but not too disappointed since they love me too >:). The show started and the curtains opened. He pulled my hand and we went onto the stage.
"I don't understand, why is the flame chasing after us?" I asked, as the play started. It all went on as planned, although the females in the audience were displeased since Louis wasn't on stage.

In the last scene Legoshi was meant to come on I patted his back and wished him luck.
"Good luck, Legoshi. You'll do great." I smiled, there was something wrong with him. He didn't reply and walked onto the stage with a feirce look on his face. Immediately, he dropped his sword and lashed at Bill. That's not in the script. I heard something drop and looked over to see what it was, a small bottle of blood. Did that drop out of Legoshi's pocket? He wouldn't.

They continued fighting and eventually Bill started fighting back.
"Someone stop them!" Someone whispered from behind me. Bill pulled Legoshi in for a hug, and continued his lines. I heard ripping and looked at Legoshi's back to see Bill scratching deeply into Legoshi's flesh. Legoshi grunted in pain, should I do something? I quickly grabbed a sword from backstage, this is off script but it's to help Legoshi.

Bill stepped on his chest and held his sword up to stab him, I quickly sprinted onto the stage to block his hit with my sword, the audience gasped and cheered. Louis came onto the stage seeming to have the same idea as me and the audience roared even louder.
Shit! What did I do? Quick, come up with something to make it work.
"Adler... Mercy please! If you love me. Take my life instead of his!" I cried. "It's not their fault, I am meant to be dead. Just take my life, like you said you would."
"Ellen!" Louis shouted and Bill turned around Louis held his sword to Bill's neck. And went to the ground and hugged Legoshi. "I know who you are. I know what sins you've committed, let me show you imposter, who the real grim reaper is. Back down if you're not prepared. Why don't you drink my blood too? If you're the real grim reaper, now leave! I have no time for imposters. " He threatened, so Bill would run off.

I whispered in Legoshi's ear. "We need to talk after this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.3K 32
❝𝗦𝗒..π—œ'𝗠 𝗑𝗒𝗧 π—šπ—˜π—§π—§π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 π——π—”π—§π—˜?❞ 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 ──────────── 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘀𝘩π˜ͺ𝘭π˜₯𝘩𝘰𝘰π˜₯ 𝘧𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯ 𝘰𝘧 𝘳π˜ͺ...
102K 3.3K 28
88.3K 2.2K 20
why fuck reality when you can just fuck with your fantasies ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)α•— . . . . . β„’completed: 16/06/2020