SUBMISSIVE. - VKOOK - ✔️

By MONOWORLDS

Who would've thought the big bad alpha could be that submissive. - Cover by: @JinnieFinnie More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
strong power thank you

34

21K 1.1K 466
By MONOWORLDS

Jungkook doesn't immediately explode in anger but during the day Jimin has found the thing to tease him with. Calling him an omega and Taehyung the alpha.

Which shouldn't get to him that much but yet he slowly fills with anger throughout the day and finds himself unable to release it. Alpha's don't like being called omega's but in his case it's kind of is the truth. And with his usual alpha pride, he gets more and more angry with the second.

So when he finds himself walking into Taehyung's home he cannot handle it when he's demanded to take of his shoes.

"I'm not your fucking omega!" He snaps, angrily. Feeling his wolf disappear the instant he snaps at the elder. "You don't tell me what to do."

Taehyung just arches an eyebrow. "What has gotten you all pissy?"

But the words only rile him up more. "You don't get to talk to me like that." He spits only for Taehyung to cross his arms.

"Listen up!" He spits equally as angry. "We have agreed on leaving things between us equal. I can't help your alpha pride getting hurt by Jimin, you do not take that out on me am I understood?!"

But Jungkook isn't one to think rationally. Instead he only gets angrier.

"But I am an alpha, don't expect me to behave like a dumb omega! That's your job!" He yells only for Taehyung to grab his ear and pull him forward.

He hisses and doesn't know how to respond to the sudden action. Eyes widening when Taehyung goes to sit down and he's thrown over the elder's lap.

"You do not treat me like garbage just because your feelings got hurt!"

"Taehyung wa—" But a harsh smack on his bum has him cutting of his own words with a gasp. "You solve problems caused by Jimin with Jimin and do not take them out on me!"

His struggling against the omega's hold is useless seeing Taehyung has locked his legs and twisted his arm behind his back. He is basically powerless besides some wiggling, especially since his wolf is nowhere to be found, leaving him weaker than the weakest alpha.

"You can't do this I'm an alpha!" He protests but Taehyung doesn't stop.

Eventually he gives in, hanging his head low trying to fight the tears. Knowing the stubborn omega he won't give in, not unless he submits.

"Now, are you done being a dick?" The omega asks sternly.

He nods frantically. "Yes! I'm sorry! I'm sorry."

Taehyung helps him up and pulls him into a hug. Which he gladly takes. He throws his entire body at the omega who falls back on the couch as he bursts into tears.

"I didn't mean to Tae." He sobs, feeling embarrassed and guilty.

"It okay Kookie." The elder whispers. "You learned your lesson right?"

The alpha nods his head, still holding on to the omega for dear life. Too embarrassed to raise his head and look up but he strangely enough doesn't feel mad anymore, just very embarrassed.

Which should be a good thing but once again he's filled with confusion because how the hell did he let an omega do this to him?

ooh poor jungkook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 4K 14
In a world full of people who crave for love, there's Jungkook who only wants nothing but sex. He wanted to dominate and feel his power, that he's ca...
227K 10.3K 41
"Will it hurt?" "Yes. But I promise it will get better" Tae is a victim of rape and abuse before Jk, the owner of GM enterprises steps in and buys hi...
136K 7K 90
Where alpha Jungkook finally finds his match. - Jungkook thought finding his mate was the hardest part but he was proven wrong when he met the tall b...
1.4M 96.3K 57
THE ALPHA'S QUEEN "You had the chance to say 'no' to this offer, because you didn't, I'm now stuck with you. I didn't ask for this bullshit", he grow...