The Forgotten 🐺

By Supreme_Enchantress

"No ones truly forgotten," - Alice The Beast of Gevaudan was finally dead, for good this time. Theo was lock... More

~ Recap ~
~ Prologue ~
Chapter One: Candid
Chapter Two: Hunt
Chapter Three: Scott
Chapter Four: Missing Friend?
Chapter Five: Party Crash
Chapter Six: Parrish Love
Chapter Seven: Rider Weakness
Chapter Eight: Stiles
Chapter Nine: Canaan
Chapter Ten: Trap & Date
Chapter Eleven: Hellhound
Chapter Twelve: Rift
Chapter Thirteen: Remembered
Chapter Fourteen: Stiles Is Stiles
Chapter Fifteen: Train Tracks
Chapter Sixteen: Price Paid
Chapter Seventeen: The Dead Doesn't Stay Dead
Chapter Eighteen: New Life
Chapter Nineteen: Dead Heard
Chapter Twenty: Frozen Deputy
Chapter Twenty-One: Death Twice Took
Chapter Twenty-Two: Lunch Date
Chapter Twenty-Three: Faceless
Chapter Twenty-Four: Stand-Off
Chapter Twenty-Five: Man With a Plan
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bullets
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nemeton Power
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Silver
Chapter Thirty: Halwyn
Chapter Thirty-One: Time of Need
Chapter Thirty-Two: Consume
Chapter Thirty-Three: Eichen Break Out
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Lived
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Chosen
~ Epilogue ~
~ Bonus Chapter ~

Chapter Twenty-Six: Armoury

164 9 0
By Supreme_Enchantress

We formed a plan to find out what Gerard was planning next, and what was going to happen. Gerard had an armoury, and our plan was to break into it, when it's empty. Which we had a plan for that too, it involves Liam and Theo. The classic dynamic duo. If they don't kill one another...

I sat in-between Scott and Malia in the back of Argent's car, as Lydia was sat in the passenger seat. We were parked outside a huge warehouse, as we were waiting confirmation from Liam that the plan worked. Within seconds, Lydia's phone chimes, alerting her to a message.

"It worked," her voice rang out as she turned her gaze to look at Scott.

"It's about time," Malia states ready to open the car door.

"Wait," I spoke to her, as I was listening to what was inside the warehouse. Heartbeats were pumping throughout my ears, there were ten or more. But I see Scott and Malia also listen in, hearing the heartbeats as well,

"I hear them, too," Malia's gaze cocked between Scott and I.

"Hear what?" Lydia pipes up, wondering what we are hearing right now.

"Heartbeats," Scott announce to her.

"How many?" Chris asks, his gaze on Scott.

"Ten?" Scott gave an answer, but there was clearly more than ten heartbeats in that building right now.

"More," I state to the group as Scott eyes met mine, wondering how I knew there was more than ten. "Years of practice," I replied to him.

"Are we breaking in or not?" Lydia asks the important question.

"Not. The Armoury should be empty by now," Chris made the decision as he didn't want to see us hurt.

"We can take down a few hunters if we have to," Malia spoke like it wasn't a big deal, and that we've done it before.

"We're dealing with a dozen well-armed hunters who have orders to kill you on sight," Chris began his eyes flickering between us all.

"Then how are we supposed to get inside?" Malia asks, leaning forward slightly, her gaze on Chris.

"You do know you have a Witch on your side. And a Vampire who lived nearly over four-centuries," I began as my gaze cocked between them all. "I could simply cloak us and get us inside," I told them, as it was worth a shot.

"No," Chris states to me, making me look at him.

"No?" I state back, arching my eyebrow. "What are you my Dad? I think we're way pass the 'No' stage," I replied back, knowing that he couldn't stop me from doing this.

"They have orders to kill you, they'll problem have wooden bullets, and have vervain in their system. And I'm guessing the building will have some sort of protection on to stop the use of Magic," Chris gave me the information that could be truth or not, we didn't know.

"Maybe, maybe not. This plan is all we have," I retorted back to Chris, but he didn't reply as he was thinking. But within a moment, he leans forward and turns the key, the engine roars to life. But as quick as she could, Malia leans forward, grabbing the keys and twisting them back and the engine turns off.

"Gerard thinks we're gone. It's a good plan," Malia backed my statement up.

"It's our only plan," Lydia added into the conversation.

"And it's not working," Chris states, clearly thinking this plan wasn't going to work.

"We can still do this... Let's vote," Malia was wanting to vote on this.

"Guys, we just need to give Liam and Theo more time," Scott states, hoping that Liam and Theo would come through and get the rest of these hunters out of this place.

"We have ten minutes. Ten minutes before Gerard's people flag this vehicle. Once that happens, we'll be seen as a potential threat," Chris states his voice stern to us all.

"Then what?" Malia asks him.

"They'll pay us a visit," Chris replied back to Malia's question.

"I told you to let me place a cloaking spell on the car," I shot to Chris, as he gives me a look.

"You ok?" Scott states to Lydia as I met her gaze, she was breathing heavy for a moment as she looked kind of lost.

"Yeah," she replied back, taking her gaze to Scott, before looking back out of the windshield. "I think so," she states aloud, but I wasn't going to worry, we had the mission to worry about.

"We should call of this mission," Chris states as he didn't want anyone to die on his watch nor on this mission.

"Brett and Lori are gone, and Jiang and Tierney are still missing. Gerard's always one step ahead of us. We have to do this now," Scott was so sure of this mission, after all we wanted to be ahead of Gerard for once.

"We're too exposed, Scott," Chris replied back to him, his gaze on Scott for a moment.

"You said we had ten minutes," Malia remarks, but Chris looks at his watch for a second.

"Nine," he states looking in the rear-view mirror to Malia. We had nine minutes to come up with a plan, that would get us inside without someone noticing us...

"What are you doing?" Lydia spoke as I was brought back into the room, my gaze cocking to Scott to see him ready to go out of the car.

"I'm gonna lure them away so that we can get inside," Scott states, but Malia quickly leans over me and Scott and removes his hand from the handle. She then puts the child lock on, so he couldn't open it. "We need a new plan," Scott states his gaze on Malia.

"Not a dumb one," Malia spoke to him.

"I'll bring the thermite charges," Scott was trying to form a new plan.

"Need those for the Armoury," I spoke to Scott connecting my eyes to his.

"Explosion will buy you time, but not enough to get in and out safely," Chris gave Scott the answer he needed to hear.

"Guys," Lydia's voice filled the air, making me take my gaze over to her to see men come rushing out of the warehouse and into the black cars. But Malia and Chris's conversation seemed to get lost as I stared out of the car to see the men getting in. They were thinking about using the tunnels.

"Guys," I announce to them, but they still didn't listen to me or Lydia.

"The ventilation system?" Scott asks.

"Same problem,"

"Guys, they're leaving!" Lydia raises her voice in the car, as everyone took their gazes outside. The cars engines roared to life and they left from the warehouse. The plan was coming into itself...

.......................

We made it inside, and Malia dealt with the guard as Chris shot out the camera in the hallway in to the armoury. As there was still people inside, but not as many as there was before. Chris walks into the hallway, as he blinded the camera, Lydia walks in behind him and I followed behind her. Scott came in after, as Malia dragged the body of the guy she put unconscious in the hallway.

"The thermite charges will take care of the weapons. Just make sure you're clear before they detonate, ok?" Chris states to Scott and Malia as they were going into the Armoury as Lydia, Chris and I were off to the control room. We headed off to the right leaving Scott and Malia to their own devices. We got to the control room in no time, Chris opens the door slowly, as we see a guy at the control desk looking at the screen.

"You find the problem?" He asks, but Chris sneaks up behind him and uses the end of his gun to whack him over the face. The man grunts, and goes unconscious.

"Ok," Chris exhales as he looks at the screen as I drag the guy from the floor, and to the back of the room. I knelt down and grabbed his gun from the floor and popped out the clip. To look at the bullets.

"No wooden bullets," I state thrilled, as I held the clip up. I see Chris and Lydia look at me, with a weird expression. "What," I state innocently. But I threw the gun and the clip on the guy, and came back to the monitor, to see Malia throwing the hunter into the wall, rendering him unconscious.

"Girl got skill," I announce from behind Chris and Lydia as I smirked at Malia's skill to kick ass.

"Did you hear a gunshot?" Lydia asks after a moment of silence, as I took my gaze to her. To see her head titled, staring off into space.

"We didn't hear anything," I announce to Lydia, but I see her realise something.

"I heard shell casings... I saw your windshield crack and then I heard it shatter," Lydia spoke the truth, as this wasn't going, something bad was coming our way. She sighs, as this wasn't going to end good for us. "I think you were right. We should've called this off," Lydia told us, meaning that nothing good will come from this. But we couldn't leave now, we had a chance to destroy the guns before they are sold. Chris places his fingers onto a lever that he could push up to open the door. He was about too, but Lydia places her hand on him. "We all have to get out of here," Lydia carried on.

"Do that and we lose our chance," Chris remaindered her as this was our one shot.

"Scott and Malia could die. It's not worth the risk," Lydia warned him about their deaths if we carried out this plan.

"Ten minutes ago, I would've agreed, but right now we're in it and we need to weigh the risk versus reward carefully. If we stay, we could succeed. If we go, we know we won't get another chance," Chris states to Lydia, but they both were right. "Since one risk is known, and the other unknown,"

"We go with the known," Lydia cuts into the end of Chris's statement, but he pushes the small lever forward and a beeping sound came to ear as the door that Malia and Scott was at opened. They enter the armoury, but when Chris switch the camera to the room, the guns were gone, they weren't there, meaning that they knew we were coming...

Chris leans forward, and presses the button on the microphone to use the intercom. "Guys, get out of there now," Chris states to them, as there wasn't much we could do without the guns being there. Scott and Malia began to leave, but stops and look back to a lock door. "Guys, you need to leave now," Chris's voice was urgent and demanding. But they run off to the door, and out of camera shot, but Chris changes to Camera F, and we see them trying to open the door with their strength. Malia was behind Scott, as their hands were latched on the handle, pulling as hard as they could. But suddenly, a beep comes from the console making me look down to see a red light beeping.

"No, no, no," Chris realised something and presses the button on the microphone. "Don't open that door!" He states to them, but the door rips open, and the console began to beep rapidly like Christmas came early and an alarm ringing throughout. Chris began to mess with the console, hoping to hack it or some sort. "Nope. Everything's shut down. They're locked in and we can't do anything about it," Chris sounded like we've lost all hope.

"Excuse me? Vampire-Witch here," I state to Chris as his eyes met mine.

"What's this?" Lydia states before Chris could say anything to me. I turn to see her hand over the console which had 'H-2100' sensor.

"A motion sensor," Chris states to her.

"What does 'H-2100' mean?" Her voice was kind of worried.

"H stands for halon. It's a fire suppression system. It'll pull all the oxygen out of the room to put out a fire," Chris states his gaze flickering between Lydia and I.

"All of the oxygen?" I ask as I was worried now, my gaze on Chris as he nods to my question. "How long can a werewolf hold their breath?" I wondered out loud.

"I think we're about to find out," Chris said, as this wasn't going to be good. If the trip a sensor, it would be over for them, all the oxygen will be.

"Have you tried your magic?" Chris asks, whipping his gaze to me.

"Do you want me to try?" I ask with a raised eyebrow as he gave me a disbelief look, like I should have tried it the first moment we got in. "Fine," I told him, as I held my right hand out, my palm faced to the ceiling. "Incendia," as I spoke the word, my palm was placed with fire, like a ball was sat there. "Guess you were wrong about both things," I remark as I crush my hand over the flame, snuffing it out. But we needed to warn them not to trip the sensors...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.8K 55
After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her eye, after r...
13.2K 523 39
"We all have Darkness within," - Alice The dead pool was over, Kate and Peter was dealt with. The gang will still be effected on what had happened to...
24.9K 722 36
🎵𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙🎵 After summer break the pack is thrown back into the whirlwind that is beacon hills. Alex is re...
26.4K 699 16
Beacon Hills is still overrun with monsters. The pack lines have been drawn. And Cody is still trying to find her place among all the chaos. With al...