EXCLUSION ||✔

By uniquelyferocious

•BL• RATED 18• ─────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ •ACE MOREAU• "I don't want anyone around you, I'll kill them... More

•WARNING•
PROLOGUE
•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FOUR•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWENTY•
•TWENTY-ONE•
•TWENTY-TWO•
•TWENTY-FOUR•
•TWENTY-FIVE•
•TWENTY-SIX•
•TWENTY-SEVEN•
•TWENTY-EIGHT•
•TWENTY-NINE•
•THIRTY•
•THIRTY-ONE•
•THIRTY-TWO•
•THIRTY-THREE•
•THIRTY-FOUR•
•THIRTY-FIVE•
END.

•TWENTY-THREE•

6.3K 242 32
By uniquelyferocious

-MARTIN-

Should I say it? I'm scared. I'm not ready to be locked up here forever.

"I—I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed this food."

I smiled. I almost slip there, I just can't tell him yet that I have feelings for him.

"Okay my love, I'll cook more for you sooner if you wanted."

He smiled sweetly as he squeezed my hand with his, I nodded my head as we walk out of the kitchen and decided to go upstairs, with his his hand holding mine.

It's been like this, We always do the same thing, I wonder, I wonder if I'm able to get out of here. I really wanted to go out despite the fact that I have this small freedom.

"Ace..Can we go out sometimes?"

I spoke so timidly, trying not to sound desperate but to be honest, I really am. I really wanted to get out of here.

We stopped walking as he stare at me for a while. He seemed to trying to figure out if he should agree.

"Okay, You're coming with me on my work tomorrow."

He smiled and I can't wait for that! Finally! I'm able to get out of here!

I excitedly lean on his face and kiss his cheeks as he stood there, shocked. He didn't expect me to kiss him after all!

"Oh Love.."

My eyes widened when he grab me on the nape as he kissed me on the lips. My—my first kiss!

He kiss me innocently, trying to feel our lips together, I close my eyes as I decided to follow what he's doing, opening my mouth a little as he slip his tongue in, playing with mine.

I heard about this kiss before from the ladies in the streets, It was called—French kiss, We're not even French so this isn't a French kiss.

It lasted for a moment, as he pulled away from me, I feel so light-headed as strings of saliva was attach to my lower lip and his, as he panted. staring at me lovingly.

"Loveee..I'm your first kiss!"

He said with a gentle smile. I nodded my head as he hug me tight.

"Let's sleep na."

He says as we continue to walk toward his room. He change into his pyjamas and so do I. Then, we lie down to bed as he hummed—his finger were brushing to mine.

"I can't wait my love..for you to love me."

He whispered as I nodded my head, closing my eyes as he close the lampshade and we both fell asleep.

Oh Ace, If only you know.

T W E N T Y- T H R E E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...