Being Claustrophobic // Niall...

Par Skaterboyniall

"I'm quite claustrophobic, and I dont like everyone crowding around and shouting the same questions." - N. J... Plus

Summary
Colombia
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
Peru
Authors note
8

7

927 32 8
Par Skaterboyniall

Recap:
I heard footsteps coming from the steps of the bus. I turned around to see all five of them. They were all looking at me and my packet suitcase ready to go.

"Niall, you can't leave." Liam said breaking the silence between them.

"What?" I asked.

"You can't leave mate." Louis repeated Liam.

"I know. I caught that part, Louis." I sassed at him. "You guys can't keep me here. I have a right to leave." I responded.

"Not according to Modest! You have to stay or you get cut off." Liam explained.

I laughed at how ridiculous this conversation was.

"I thought I was already cut off. That's why I'm leaving." I said looking down at my suitcase stating the obvious.

"You were never cut off Niall," Harry stated. "Can't you see this is all Modest! fault?" He continued.

"What?" I asked real confused. Management? I thought.

"Modest! gave us a choice that night in Colombia. They made us choose the fans over you and we couldn't let the fans down," Zayn finally spoke up. "We didn't have a choice, but to go on. We're all truly sorry Niall..." He apologized. The boys nodded in agreement.

"We are real sorry. You're are best mate! We would never want you to leave. We'd miss ya terribly." Louis smiled as he spoke.

What the hell is happening? Are they fucking telling me that It's all manegaments fault! What the fuck? How could I be so stupid! I yelled in my head.

"So Modest! is bad." I asked.

"Modest! is bad." They all said in unison.

"We need you, Niall. Please don't leave!" Louis exclaimed as he ran up to me and hugged me real tight. I didn't know whether to hug him or not. I have been so mad at them this whole time when they had no part in it. It was never their fault.

I smiled as I let go my suitcase letting it drop to the floor, so that I could hug Louis back. I hugged him real tight.

Oh god how I missed them. I smiled.

The others came up and hugged me. It was a big group hug with the lads. With One Direction. Once again a band.

Chapter 7:

Niall pov:

"WAKE UP!" Someone yelled as they jumped right next to me in my bed.

What the fucking hell I yelled in my head as I finally opened my eyes seeing the boy who had disturbed me.

"Louis!" I sighed loudly as I slowly laid down my head on my pillow.

"WAKE UP!" Louis yelled again, but this time he was actually pulling me out of bed.

"What the fucking hell!" I yelled out of frustration of not getting enough sleep. As he got me out of bed he continued to drag me on the floor.

"C'mon now." Louis said, finally letting me go.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I messed up my hair even ore than it was.

"The hotel. We're finally in Peru for the next concert man!" Louis cheered.

"Oh, yeah." I smiled.

"So, C'mon now! We have sound check in a couple of hours." Louis said before he started to leave the bus.

"Wait!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He questioned.

"It's noon?." I started hyperventilating.

"And?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"I MISSED BREAKFAST!"

Louis started to laugh real loud as I couldn't control the thought of missing out on eating food.

This can't be happening. I love food..

Louis was still laughing at me.

"Stop it." I whined like a little boy.

"Okay, I will." He said straitening up. But not after a couple of seconds he started to laugh again.

"Let's just go Louis." I frowned.

"Okay, mate don't worry about missing breakfast I'll take you somewhere to eat later." He offered.

I smiled at his brilliant idea. I was ecstatic about going out, because we usually don't have chances to go out in public during the tour. So, I gave him a hug.

"Thanks Louis."

"It's cool." He shrugged.

"Now let go we have to check in to our rooms. The rest of the boys are waiting for us in the lobby." Louis said slightly pushing me down the stairs of the bus' entrance.

The both of us then made our way through the back of the hotel since there were a bunch of girls in the front of the hotel. Once we got in through the back one of the workers of the hotel led us to the lobby.

Right when we got to the lobby I saw Harry wave at us signalling that they were there. I really wanted to tell him how I knew he was there, and that he didn't have to wave stupidly towards us. But I didn't.

When we got to them I saw Harry waiting for us to catch up to him, Liam who was resting on the couch half asleep, and then there was Zayn passed out in the couch. I chuckled at how silly they were.

"I see you got Niall out of bed." Harry joked.

I narrowed my eyes at him jokingly.

"Well, hello to you too Harry." I said sarcastically at Harry.

"I was only joking." Harry patted my shoulder.

"It wasn't even funny." I said.

"Whatever Niall," Louis jumped in. "I had to literally drag him out of bed, because he wouldn't get up." He smirked.

"Yeah, you did. So what?" I asked.

Harry began to laugh, and Louis joined him. I just glared at them as they laughed hysterically together. They didn't stop until they saw Paul come up to us.

"Hello boys, good to see you all and everything. Your suite is all set up so you guys can head up there now." Paul informed as he handed the keys to Harry.

"Don't loose them, Styles." He said directly at Harry.

"Okay. Okay, I won't Paul. I promise." He smirked.

"Whatever, now go get you're things up stairs, and wake up Liam and Zayn." He ordered as he went somewhere else.
Louis, Harry, and I looked at each other wondering how we were going to get them up. I mean Liam wasn't a problem, but Zayn was. You do never want to bug him while he sleeps.

We all gulped at the thought of waking up Zayn.

"This won't be as bad.." Louis joked.

"You're kidding right? We're going to die once we get him up." Harry commented.

"Well, lads I'm glad you guys are here I'm just going to leave now... See you guys up stairs." I rambled as I left real quick stealing the keys from Harry.

As I reached the top of the staircase I began to hear some shouting and stuff breaking. I wasn't surprised or anything, but I did feel real bad about leaving them there. I knew that the source of the noises was no one either than, Zayn Malik.

I continued to make my way to our suite that was located at the top floor. I didn't bother to go back for my things, so I decided to pick them up later.

✖︎. ✖︎. ✖︎.

Please vote right now if you haven't already. Thank you!

✖︎. ✖︎. ✖︎.

I exited the staircase on the floor our suite was located at. The hallway was a long way down to the actual suite which was okay, I didn't mind walking. But anyways what did catch my attention was the man standing by our suite.

His name slipped my mind. I could make out who he was, but my guess is that he worked for management. I finally came up to the door, and saw him standing there ready to tell me some news.

"Hello, there Mr. Horan. I am here to inform you that you are needed." He explained professionally.

"Needed?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. The boss wants to see you."

"Um.. Well management does." He quickly added.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Sir, I don't know any of the details to why they need you. They just called me down to come and get-"

He didn't finish his sentence, and it confused me quite a bit. He was looking right passed me, so I turned around to see Harry jogging down the hall.

He tried catching his breath as he stopped right next to me. He didn't seem to notice the man beside me which was real typical of Harry. He was like that all the time.

Then he started to talk.

"Thank god that I got out of there! You should've seen Zayn." He exclaimed.

"Harry." I said, but he simply ignored me.

"It was just terrible. Everything went crazy, and Liam tried to calm him down. He was so mad..." He continued rapidly.

Apparently, Harry had a lot to say about what was happening. I was being real nice listening to him, but something important was going on with management. So, I tried once again to catch his attention.

"Harry!" I interrupted him before he could continue off talking again. Thankfully, he stooped.

"What?" He wined.

The man was right behind me, and he had no clue. I didn't blame him for not knowing that he was there. It isn't his fault.

The man gives a slight cough so that his presence would be known by the both of us.

"Sorry, Mr. Horan, but we need to go. They are waiting for you." He repeated.

"Oh! Well hello there I'm Harry Styles." Harry greeted the man. "I'm so sorry for interrupting I didn't see you there." He apologized.

"I know who you are sir." He simply said.

"Oh. Well, where are you taking Niall?" He asked smiling.

The man just looked at me, and I just shrugged.

"I'm escorting Mr. Horan to a meeting." He explained.

"Why?" Harry questioned raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know the details to what the meeting is about. All I know is that they are waiting." He said.

"It's nothing Harry. I'm pretty sure nothing is wrong, you can go." I told Harry.

He didn't seem convinced that it was nothing. You could tell by the way he looked at the man. He narrowed his eyes as he observed him.

He was being protective as usual.

"No..." Harry dragged on.

"I think that I'm going to join you guys." He finalized as he turned around walking down the hall.

I looked back at the man and he looked just as confused as I was. We both just shrugged it off looking at Harry who continued to walk down the hall as we just stood there.

I began to walk, catching up beside him. When I did he looked at me and smiled. He then looked back at the man who still stood behind the hall.

"What are you waiting for? Aren't you supposed to be leading us to it!" He sassed

"Ah... Yes Sir! This way." The man rushed right passed us leading us to the mysterious meeting.

-----------

Authors note:

Ahhhhhhhhhh to many errors to fix in this chapter! I am so sorry.

So I guess you all like my story. Oh my god who would have known that people actually like what I write! you have no idea how much this makes me happy. ah and the deal I made with you guys on the previous authors note will not be broken. a promise is a promise so ill be updating 3 times a week. So next update is Wednesday ! yay !

Please vote , comment & tell your friends about this book ! Much will be appreciated !

Thanks again !

-- skaterboynixll xxxx

Ah QUESTION

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT ?

Hint: vote & ill let you know ! haha all you need to know is that it's gonna be good.

(I ALAYS RESPOND TO COMMENTS O ASK ME ANYTHING !)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi