Aerilon Academy

Door lostmortals

COMPLETED | Aerilon Academy unlocks the element within. Lucianna Sariel Rofocale is a mystery. Ang kapangyari... Meer

L O S T M O R T A L S
Aerilon Academy
Enrollment
Aerilon Facts/ Characters
1' The Rofocales
2' Avarice Thorne
3' In a Snap
4' Zacharias Sol Montero
5' Air Elementals
6' Birthday Gifts
7' Sylph
8' Rivalry
9' Dragons and Vampires
10' Narain
11' Aryan
12' Mission and Trainings
13' Luel's Sphinx?
14' The Guardian Angel
15' Helevetik Kingdom
16' Night Forest
17' The Vampire Slayer
18' Hurricane
19' Draco, the Dragon
20' Protect
21' Date
22' Jealousy
23' Fall
24' A Fight between the Strongest
25' Punishment and Arguement
26' The Aerilon Council
27' Escape
29' Wanted
30' Missing
31' Realms of the Universe
32' Portal
33' Surrender
34' Plans
35' Aeria
36' Destruction
37' Lost
Special Chapter: Uncles
38' Her Return
39' The Oracle
40' The End
Epilogue I: Lucianna Sariel Rofocale
Epilogue II: Eris Sinclair Alderhaide
Thank you!
The Orphic Secret
up for dedications

28' Dreams and Nightmares

16.5K 960 162
Door lostmortals

Luel scrunched her nose when she saw the criminals in the dungeons. Halos lahat ng narito ay ang pinakamasasamang kriminal. She knew them because they were broadcasted

She noticed the confused looks that they gave her.

First of all, hindi naman siya dapat narito. Nadamay lang siya ng ina niya, at para sa kaniya ang tanga ng Aerilon Council.

But then, she was known as a Rofocale too. Hindi nila papalampasin si Luel, malamang.

Tinulak siya papasok sa selda. Mabuti nalang at mag-isa siya r'on dahil baka mapatay niya ang mga kriminal na makakasama niya.

Biglang nagpa-usok ang mga Berseker, and little did she know, she drifted into a deep deep sleep.

༻❁༺

In her dreams, she saw her mother- Sinclair Rofocale. Kaharap niya si Lady Anika at para bang takang-taka kung nasaan siya.

"Where am I? I thought the realm's been—"

"Yes, it has, dear. I presume you are related to Leonidas Malcolm, the Full Phoenix of your realm," Lady Anika said. Nagtaka naman si Luel, Leonidas Malcolm? She hasn't heard of that name. And this dream further explains that Sinclair really is from another realm.

"My realm? Why is this... perhaps, another realm?" Tanong ni Sinclair sa kaniya.

Tumango naman si Lady Anika, "This is Aerilon, the world where beings like Leonidas reside. But some, unlike him, can not transform into a human form. And to see that you are here, means Leonidas failed his mission. I have met him before, and I was the one who told him his mission."

What mission? Isip ni Luel. At si Leonidas Malcolm ba ang sphinx ni Sinclair? Perhaps... iyon nga. She didn't know that sphinxs can have names.

Tumungo naman si Sinclair. Hindi pa rin ma-conprehend ni Luel ang kaniyang panaginip. Ito kaya ang unang araw ni Sinclair dito sa mundo?

"What is your name, hija? What are you in your realm?" Tanong muli ni Lady Anika.

Sinclair sighed, "Eris Sinclair Alderhaide. Originally the first woman and demon of my realm, and reborn as a demon-angel."

Nagulat si Luel. Demon-angel? She has heard of an angel... at nasabi sa kaniyang iyon ang sphinx niya. Pero papanong nangyaring isang demon-angel si Sinclair?

"Our realm consists of different kinds of beings. Vampires, werewolves, sorcerers, witches, sorcerers, deities, sirens, demons, angels, and mortals."

Nagkunot-noo si Luel, some of the terms weren't familiar to her.

Lady Anika answered, "Walang alam ang mga tao sa Aerilon tungkol sa realm niyo. At ganoon din sa inyo. Hija, since you are here, you have to hide your identity. Hindi nila pwedeng malaman na galing ka sa ibang mundo dahil hindi ko alam ang pwede nilang gawin."

Napatingin naman si Lady Anika sa bracelet na suot ni Sinclair. Ang vine bracelet, "That bracelet brought you here. Pero hindi ko alam kung paanong may nakarating pang isa galing sa mundo mo."

Sinclair shifted on her seat, "M-may isa pa? Hindi ako... nag-iisa?"

"Yes. She is in the room," sagot ni Anika bago tumayo patungo sa isang kwarto. Luel's room. Sumunod naman si Sinclair na para bang takang-taka.

The door opened and a cry of an infant filled their ears. Binuhat naman ni Lady Anika ang baby, at nanlaki ang mata ni Sinclair.

"A child?!"

"I do not know how she got here. It's a miracle dahil hindi siya isang Aerilonian, at nag-appear siya kasama mo. Can you... check her energy, and see what she is?" Tanong ni Lady Anika at inilahad ang bata sa kaniya.

The red eyes of the baby confirmed Luel that the baby is her! Ibig sabihin ay nanggaling nga siya sa ibang mundo, pero bakit sabi ni Sinclair sa kaniya ay hindi?

Sinclair held the baby, and her eyes shone upon their touch. "Sariel," she silently whispered. Namuo nang bahagya ang luha ni Sinclair sa kaniyang mga mata.

"She has a name?" Tanong ni Lady Anika.

"I know her. Her parents are my friends."

Her parents? Isip ni Luel. So, hindi talaga ako anak ni Sinclair, and she knew my parents all along?

"Lucifuge Rofocale, the demon of hell. Georgia Kaye Alas, a vampire-angel," Sinclair chuckled, "Finally someone else is a demon-angel besides me. I bet she's also powerful since she is also a vampire."

Luel's lips parted. So that was the name of her parents, and that also explained why she has vampire blood. It can be inherited in their world. That also explains her black wings. She really did not belong to Aerilon, and it hurt her heart.

"I will keep her, and raise her like she is my own daughter. I will protect her," wika ni Sinclair habang nakapikit. "She's the only one left to me."

"But there might be danger, Sinclair. Some might discover what you two are. It's still a mystery how that child got here," wika ni Lady Anika.

"Indeed, it is. I thought the baby died along with her mother's death. Hindi ko akalain na napadpad siya rito. There must be something special within her."

Then suddenly the dream changed. She was looking at a cave. The energy seemed so dark, and she saw a lot of scriptures.

She jolted when a hand touched her shoulder. Lumingon siya at nakakakita ng babaeng may pulang mga mata, katulad ng sa kaniya.

She squinted her eyes.
Who is this girl?

"You are at the Cave of Trophonius," wika ng babae. Nanliit ang mata lalo ni Luel. She hasn't heard of the Cave of Trophonius. Parang wala naman siyang naririnig na ganoong lugar sa Aerilon.

"I am Georgia Kaye Alas," wika ng babae kaya't nanlaki ang mata ni Luel. Her biological mother? Napaawang ang bibig niya nang tumulo ang luha ng babae sa panaginip niya.

"I can't believe I could meet you again, Sariel... my child."

Hindi siya kumibo. Masyado siyang gulat sa pangyayari. How come that she could meet her biological mother in her dreams?

Naghiwalay lang sila nang makarinig ng kaluskok sa paligid. Paglingon niya nawala na agad ang biological mother niya, si Georgia.

Napapikit siya nang mapansin ang nag-iilaw na carving. It had red light, and Luel read it aloud.

The Oracle of Trophonius finally meets its new owner.

Lucianna Sariel Rofocale, owner of the Oracle. The new Priestess of Nightmares.

Nagkunot-noo si Luel. Oracle? Iyon ba ang nakakita ng hinaharap? Pero wala namang ganoon sa Aerilon. She has heard it from Lady Anika, pero foreseeing ang ginagawa niya. Wala siyang oracle mismo.

She felt a sudden pang in her chest, and another was written in the rocks of the cave.

One by one. All elements will be missing.

Earth.

Air.

Water.

Fire.

Ice.

Light.

Napapikit naman si Luel nang makarinig siya ng mga sigaw. Kinapos siya ng hininga, at para bang nakakita siya ng isang nightmare.

She screamed in pain. Pakiramdam niya ay sinusunog ang kaniyang katawan. Hindi siya makamulat pero nakakakita siya ng mga pangitain.

Aerilon's people are all in havoc and chaos.

She saw herself being tortured. There were thorns and vines that locked and gripped all of her. Blood was overflowing. Nakarinig siya ng ilang mga bulong, but it all sounded demonic.

"Punish those who have trespassed our land."

"Luel!" Natigil ang lahat nang may sumigaw sa kaniya. Nawala lahat ng pangitain, pero nanghina parin siya.

She weakly looked at the man who she felt is holding and carrying her. Violet eyes.

She also heard faint voices from afar, "Are we safe here?" Zacharias.

"Malalaman nilang itinakas natin siya. Hindi muna tayo babalik sa Academy, Master."

Pinikit niya ang kaniyang mga mata. Itinakas? Nakatakas si Luel?

"Gumuho ang Aerilon Palace, at nagkagulo ang lahat. I'm sure marami silang kailangan gawin bago mahanap tayo ulit, Zach," wika naman ni Alcaeus.

"How the heck did she even destroy the Palace on her own?"

Aerilon Academy
By lostmortals
Plagiarism is a crime.

Thank you for reading!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

252K 16.5K 42
WATTYS2020 WINNER Highest ranks reached: #1 in Zombies #1 in Horror-Thriller #1 in Zombieapocalypse #2 in Survival #1 in Virus #1 in Apocalypse "Kai...
2M 111K 60
A world where magic is everything. A world where anything is possible. A world where any creature exists. And a single Grimoire can destroy it. Genre...
61.8M 1.7M 40
She is Ariela Davis, an ordinary girl with an ordinary life. Pero dahil sa isang insidente kinailangan niyang lumipat sa bagong school sa gitna ng ka...
2.3M 124K 71
GIFTED SERIES #2 Hide. Hide yourself. Hold your breath and don't make a sound. Look at your surroundings and watch your step. The hunters are here. G...