Beyhadh Hai Ye Meri AASHIQUI...

Sonarika78

Three strong characters - Maya Mehrotra, Siddhant Sinha and Ragini Gadodia A love triangle. But not an usual... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
The proposal
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

387 41 10
Sonarika78

"I want...."

"I'm going to...."

"I want to eat..."

Everyone got excited seeing the fair and were deciding where to go first. There was chaos everywhere except the silence of Maya. She tried to speak but nobody was attentive towards her then she raised her tone a bit and spoke.

"I have never been to a fair."

Everyone stopped talking and looked towards her. Ragini and Shravan asked in unison.

"What!!!!"

"I was always so busy in making my career that I never cared to enjoy. I have never attended a fair so I don't know what to do in a fair."

"Don't worry, Maya. Just look around and choose a stall or a ride which excites you."

Maya looked around and spotted a stall where various things were placed on a table and the visitors were throwing rings on the items. Maya smiled and signalled Siddhant towards it.

"I want to play that game."

"Okay, then. Come, we all will help you out."

Everyone went towards the stall. Shravan was trying to tell something to Ragini with his eyes. Ragini was not able to understand him.

"What are you saying, Shravan? Are you okay?"

Shravan looked into the other direction.

"What happened Shravan?

"Nothing Siddhant. I was trying to free my neck, it's paining a bit."

Shravan again started conveying something to Ragini. After a while, she understood what he was trying to say.

"I want to ride the merry-go-round. I'm going."

"Ragini wait, let Maya finish this game first then we will go to the merry-go-round."

"No, I'm going now."

Ragini left the place. Siddhant went behind her. Maya got a bit disheartened.

"Maya, I'm here. Your to be friend is here."

Maya smiled at him. Shravan passed her a ring.

"What do you wish to have? You throw the ring on that item."

"I want to have that teddy. But I'm not sure if I'll be able to put the ring over it."

"Just concentrate on the teddy and throw the ring."

Maya threw the ring but it hit the vendor.

"Sorry, bhaiya. I'm really sorry."

Shravan then took the second ring.

"I'm a pro at this. I'll help you out. Just observe how I play."

He threw the ring and it landed on a hair clip beside the teddy.

Maya started to laugh.

"Actually, I wanted to give a hair clip to you. So I threw intentionally on it."

"Thanks for the clip but I want that teddy and there's only one chance left."

Shravan went around Maya and held her hand and positioned to throw the ring. She got a bit stunned by his sudden action. Shravan threw the ring and the ring landed over the teddy.

"Maya, see we won."

Maya now looked towards the table and noticed that she had won. The vendor handed over the teddy and the hair clip to Maya. She wore the hair clip and Shravan smiled at her.

"Thank you for the gift."

############################

Ragini went and sat on a horse in the merry-go-round. Siddhant went behind her but was reluctant to ride. Nevertheless, he went and ride on the horse behind that of Ragini's.

"Ragini, why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you. Why do you feel like that?"

"I know that you are ignoring me. Don't try to act innocent."

"Haww. I'm innocent, Siddhant. What do you think of me?"

"Ever since you have met that Shrav....."

"Don't say anything to Shravan. Why are you bringing him in our problems? He is so good. He has become my best friend."

Ragini was smiling.

"Bohot Kam samay mein bohot acchese jaan gayi ho tum use."

"Ha. Atleast he is better than you. He doesn't run away from his feelings."

Siddhant looked hurt and so was Ragini. She then got down from the ride. Siddhant also got down. Shravan and Maya met them near the ride.

"See, I got a teddy and a hair clip, too."

Ragini and Siddhant gave no response.

"Hey, what happened to you two? Did you two fight?"

"No, Shravan. Everything is fine. I'm feeling hungry let's go and have something."

Ragini, Shravan and Maya went towards a food stall. Siddhant was walking a bit away from them.

"Maya your hair clip is looking very pretty."

Shravan raised the collar of his hoodie and Maya smiled.

"I got them for her."

Siddhant grabbed the order and took it to them.

"Siddhant, this is not a court. Cheer up and enjoy."

Shravan put his hand around Siddhant and he smiled.

"I heard that there's a fireworks show here..."

He looked at his watch.

"... in about 15 minutes."

"Wow. I love fireworks."

"Siddhant loves them, too. Ragini and Siddhant really have similar tastes."

Shravan teased.

"Maya, would you like to have to candy floss? I'm going to have one."

"No. I don't like it much. Instead I would love to have an ice cream."

Ragini went towards the right while Maya went towards the left. Shravan and Siddhant left each other and went behind their interests.

"Maya, I love ice cream. Bhaiya, give two of them."

"So, have I won the challenge?"

"Which challenge?"

"You don't remember the challenge?"

"No."

Shravan got disappointed while Maya gave a smirk. She then extended her hand in front of him.

"Will you be my friend, Shravan?"

Shravan's face lit up with a smile and alongside the fireworks were bursting in the sky. He shaked his hand with hers.

"Yes."

############################

"Bhaiya, one candy floss please."

"I need to talk to you. I want to tell you something important."

"I'm hearing. You can talk."

Siddhant grabbed Ragini's hand and made her look towards him.

"Ragini, look at me. I'm not good at expressing my feelings. So I'm going to come straight to the point."

Ragini was intently looking at him.

"I love you."

Ragini's face lit up and the sky was filled with fireworks.

"I love you, too. Mr.Lawyer."

############################

This is the start of a beautiful friendship on one side and a lovely relationship on the other side. Will these four be able to preserve their relations in the unforseen situations that are going to come their way? To know keep reading.

Drop in your comments and let me know what you feel about the chapter.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

SECOND CHANCE (RAGSAN) Atharya

Любовные романы

34.5K 1.7K 38
Life is sometimes a roller coaster ride and at times the decisions you make feels so right but would turn out to be the worst. It doesn't always give...
Secret Revenge 2 Sona

Детектив / Триллер

3.3K 138 12
Welcome aboard a journey that is full of thrills, chills, romance, and much more. Just a notice before you join the boat, enter at your own risk, thi...
46.6K 1.5K 14
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...
Shadows of The Heart yuna

Любовные романы

287 27 11
In the sultry streets of the city, where danger lurks in the shadows and passion simmers beneath the surface, Aryan Singhania, the ruthless kingpin o...